Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Agreed." He walked into a restaurant. "Hmm...what's this?" There was some Muaka meat and cold drinks. "All right...I'll treat everyone, I guess. I'll take a large Muaka meat slab, some bread, and some drink I can get...moderately insensible on."Dervian looked around. "Eh....I'll take the soup with noodles. And a drink too. A bit less strong than the big guy's.""Garth, Klastio, order whatever you want." He hoped he wouldn't regret that later. "Dervian, why didn't you just hit that Skakdi with a wind sphere?""A what?""Argh. I'll teach you the Wind Sphere and Wind Sphere Shuriken later. For now, we eat!" Tahuva took a large bite of his food.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Garth/Klastio - Ta-Koro Restaurant - Eating: Garth and Klastio sat down and ordered their food; a small plate of Rahi meat and bread for Garth, and a larger plate of meat with a glass of ice water for Klastio. "So, Dervian, what was that fight all about?" he asked, curious why the Toa had been in a fight. OOC: I thought Dervian was gone for good. :P -Garth

IC:Odhran"Just making sure you were listening." Odhran said, hopping onto the ship. "To Ga-Koro!"

IC: The tall Vortixx strode out of Ta-koro after the two pirates, then down to their ship moored on the coast. He spent most of the trip oiling the ship's cannons and making sure they were all working properly. They were, which pleased Tooroko, but not the matoran fishing boats he tested them on, who recieved quite a fright.OOC: ... and nothing more. He was aiming to miss. Senseless killing of NPCs is no fun.OOC: Tooroko to Ga-wahi

ppg2.png

IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick) and KriigataRiaril stared at Tarex for a couple seconds then said; "It's morning. I've got the papers filled. You are now an employee of the hospital, thanks for you interest."Helping the hunk up, she also added: "And, do try to keep the kicking and jumping to a minimum when you're training up here. The patients are starting to complain."---Kriigata gripped the stone wall she was looking over even tighter, her knuckles probably going white, but she couldn't tell under the armor she now had. With a sigh she turned around and finally answered in a round-about way:"I don't know how old I am, but the ocean sounds nice. let's go there. What you think, Dad?"The last part she addressed to Sucogu with a much more happy expression

IC: His irritated visage now shifted to one of curiosity and befuddlement."The jumping I can understand, although the floor--er, roof, seems a bit solid for it to be a real nusiance, even though I haven't really focused on keeping the landings soft." he conceded, noting to try and make the few jump-kicks he threw a tad more discreet." But the kicking? Why the karz would that bother them? It's not like I'm hitting anything but air up here," he said a little dryly, gesturing to the rooftop's general empitiness."Wait minute, employee? I thought I was just working off the damages. Isn't that different?" he asked.

helo frens

IC: Dervian sipped his beer. "Well, that guy was attacking Matoran asking for information about some guy...Matau, was it?""The Turaga? Matau? Of Le-Koro?" Tahuva was confused."What...?"Tahuva explained the whole Mata Nui-Koro-Turaga thing to Dervian."I still don't get it...." He sipped his beer, then got dizzy. "WHAT THE?!" Everything he had learned about the island before his amnesia flashed before his eyes. "WHAA--WHAO!" He suddenly had a vision of the Wind Sphere, and everything before his amnesia--except his mission. "I REMEMBER IT ALL NOW!""You WHAT?!" Tahuva thought Dervian would get his old personality back."I was that crazy? WOW...Sorry about all that."Tahuva was relieved. "Ok, why were you attacked?""It seemed that this Skakdi wanted to KILL Matau, and was interrogating random people. I was simply one of them."Zeltroth burst into the bar. He didn't notice Tahuva and Dervian. "BARTENDER! Gimme a beer!" He sipped the beer. "Now tell me..bars are places of town talk...you should know...where is Vakama? What is he up to?"Tahuva stood up. "HEY! YOU!" He pulled out Zeltroth's axe. "Want this?" He sheathed it and drew his weapons. "COME AND GET IT!"Zeltroth turned around. "RAAAAAAH!" He charged at Tahuva.OOC: Skar, your turn to do something about this freak.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Krayzikk examined the wound in his shoulder. It wasn't that deep, and it hadn't hit anything vital, but it hurt. He made a mental note to try and keep weight off it. Hearing the conversation about the coast, he said "I would like to come, if no one objects. I need to leave because Riaril will be as angry as a Nui Rama if she finds me with a beaten Toa and a knife wound in my shoulder."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: oh yeah, the titan HAD met her... :PIC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick) and Kriigata"Yeah, it's easier if I have you on official role for the week. You've got five days, and in those five days a lot will probably happen," Riaril said as she walked towards the stairwell leading to the main floor. Turning around she added, and with slight cheek; "And besides, I could always use a tough guy to help around."WIth a dash, she disappeared downstairs, leaving Tarex with a to-do list in his hands:1) Get food2) Help Tairel clean3) Run mail4) Pick up my laundry at the bathhouse around 5----Kriigata looked at Krayzikk's bloody shoulder and grimaced. "Sure, let's go, though I think it'd be best if you took care of that somehow."She took off without looking over her shoulder. She was done waiting, gossiping or helping bulky metal monsters find shelter in a bottle. She was heading to the ocean, and getting wet.

IC(Tairel)

The Toa of Fire looks toward the broom he had leaning against the wall behind him."Almost forgot," he says before grabbing it. He goes into the empty rooms-ones that were vacated in the past day by beings who checked out-and starts to sweep the, almost, spotless floors.-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - Heading outThrowing a wave at Krayzikk, Sucogu bounded after Kriigata."Wait up, Krii!"He had slowed down to walk beside Hau. The Toa noticed Hau's injury. Grabbing a rock, he retrieved two short swords. Using the rock as a base, he created a make-shift freak-of-physics crutch. He handed it to Hau, looking quite proud of his 'work.'"That'll have to work until you get something better." he shrugged.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: InvisibleInvisible doubled over in pain. The shock deactivated his Mahiki, but, as he didn't want his master to be found, he directed a sonic blast at the group following him, before beginning to run yet again.IC: Pirok (Toa)Pirok, his ears ringing, said to the others:"Wouldn't it be best just to follow him and let him lead us to his master without his knowledge?" Pirok wasn't sure how loud he had said it, but he was pretty sure it was somewhere near 'normal'.OOC: Invisible to Onu-Wahi. (Told ya so! :P)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra, Mimira, WraithSkyra cursed loudly. He then quickly composed himself. "Darn it all to karzahni! How did he manage to get past all of us!? We had him surrounded!"After the ringing died down, Skyra look at the sign posted above his head. "To Onu-Wahi...great....underground... favorite place for a Toa of Air.""Let's go, he couldn't of possibly gotten too far. And if he's dumb as he seems to be, he'll lead us to his master, let's go with the stealth approach this time, like Pirok said.""Yay! We gonna play catch the weasel!" Mimira screamed happily."That means be quite! Or you'll scare that weasel away!""Oh, right...sorry."Wraith had an idea. "Snelly, err I mean Skyra, I'll go on ahead of you, I can make myself nearly impossible to see, and definitely impossible to hear, I can follow him easily. Just in case you guys lose him." Wraith shot off head, floating away at high otherworldly speeds.OOC: Skyra, Mimira, Wraith to Onu-Wahi.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Mita)Mita looked around herself and found that Ta-Koro was probably not the best place for her music to be appreciated. There were way too many serious-faced soldiers around for her talent to really hit home. With that in mind, she decided to follow the Toa she had just met to the shore. Perhaps she could catch a boat to Ga-Koro? There was more than that, however. The young, seemingly amnesiac Toa of... Earth? Water? ... intriguied her, and so she wanted to find out more about her.With er guitar slung over her back, Mita began wandering towards Ta-Koro's gate and eventually, the shore. She made sure to keep her distance so that they wouldn't notice her following them. She didn't want to upset them by being too clingy.

IC: JLJL looked up at the sign. Onu Wahi, huh? JL didn't like that place. Dark, damp, and slippery. Of course, it completely skipped Ko-Koro, but JL had a feeling that Ko-Koro shouldn't be bothered, and Le-Koro had been.. finished in terms of information. Pulling out the lightstone he had kept from the encounter in Kini-Nui, he headed into the small cave. JL to Onu-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Hmmm... I'm just gonna' write the post so everyone get's to Ga-wahi, since I figure that's where everyone is going, right? Just write your interpretations and follow after. :)IC: KriigataShe picked her way down the crags of hot rocks, the soft falling ash seeming a heated resemble to the white powder she knew but couldn't remember. Taking a glance back, she caught sight of the flash of color behind the black rocks, and the tip of an instrument.Mita's still following us? Ugh, wish she'd just come out and do it visibly.In her error Kriigata let out a sharp breath as she stubbed her toe, but continued on so as to leave an impression of invulnerability. I'm not about to let her get the best of me...Not knowing where "the ocean" was was bad enough, but she simply assumed where it would be and walked forwards bravely. If, at the end, she led them to a red lava pit then she'd admit defeat. Otherwise, she wasn't about to look stupid. Sauntering onwards, as best one could saunter over heated lava rock, she came to an edge, cutting a corner around a boulder. "Oh wow...."The words came out before she could stop them, the beauty before her was too grand to suppress her emotions. With a grin crawling onto her face, she began to slide down the side of the hillock, dropping onto the sandy dunes before her. Kriigata's feet sank into the soft beach, the earth sapping the heat from her legs as she walked. Rushing forward, she dropped her spring-scythe with a dull thump onto the sand and leapt into the air, splashing into the water with a resounding CRASH! Nothing felt better, the liquid all around her, its denizens flitting away from her as she broke the surface of rolling glass. Nothing was the same. She was in her mother. She was swimming without thought. She was free. She was joy. Energy coursed through her body that she had never experienced before. An energy pounding in her heart and mind as one, strong as the current but gentle as the liquid keeping her afloat. It was a restorative energy, flooding out the shadow with an equal amount of light. "HAHAHAHAHA!!" Kriigata laughed, standing waist deep in the sea-spray. The gulls cried above, and she felt peace. With a mighty rush of power, Kriigata threw her hands into the air. Twin jets of sea exploded upwards in responsive geysers, their caps many feet high. Dropping her arms, she giggled and said: "See that Dad?"Eventually, she clambered out, significantly cooler, and even less haughty towards the sonics toa around them, who'd by now come down to the beach and started to strum her instrument, reclining against the small cliff face at the beach's end. Picking up her spring-scythe she smiled and said;"I'll name you River. For it is a river that cleans away the wounds you inflict."With ceremony Kriigata ran back to the ocean laughing, and dunked her weapon full-heartedly into the salty mixture, pulling it out with a huge laugh. She ran back to Sucogu and Hau while saying breathlessly:"The ocean is amazing! Let's go to this ga-koro place you've all talked about."With that, she took off running towards le-wahi.

Edited by Kughii

OOC: Moving the army along.IC: Without another word, Keinju took off. The army passed over the Ta- and Le-Wahi border uneventfully as they continued towards Jianheim.Hau grinned. Grabbing the crutch, he began to lurch towards Ga-Wahi. The beach would be an excellent training spot.OOC: Army to Le-Wahi, Hau to Ga-Wahi.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: If she calls Sucogu dad, and considers the ocean her mother, does that mean she thinks...?IC - Sucogu - BeachHe too, noticed the Toa of sonics following them, and rolled his eyes. Why would she follow them? She didn't really have an interest in Hau, did she?Then, they were at the beach. It was obvious that Kriigata was literally in her element. He smiled, standing there with crossed arms. No way he was getting in, but he clapped when she made the geysers.OOC: Sucogu to Ga-Wahi

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: The martial artist scanned the checklist at a somewhat deliberate pace, his years in the forest having dulled his reading capabilities somewhat."Okay, seems easy enough." he said with a small nod, folding up the piece of paper and walking off towards the door, idly stretching his arms as he did so.Her last phrase was a little confusing, however."Tough guy?" he mumbled, vaulting over the rail at his right and bypassing half a flight stairs. "How would that be useful? She expecting more fights to break out?" he wondered.

helo frens

OOC: Not interested in Hau, per se, just someone to talk to. Ga-Wahi is one of the places I haven't had a character yet, so it seemed like a nice place to go anyways. :)How are y'all going to Ga-Wahi, by the way? Swimming? :PIC (Mita)The waves were inspiring. Mita was easy to inspire in the first place, but there was something about the ocean that really piqued her interest. Perhaps it was the relation between waves of water and waves of sound, or perhaps it was the feeling of freedom one got from seeing the vast, open surface. In any case, Mita was now certain that Kriigata was a Toa of Water, given her actions in the water.Seeing her manipulate her element made Mita try something she hadn't done in a while, given the difficulty of it: modulating the sound of her guitar. Usually she would just increase or decrease the volume, but with a careful touch a Toa of Sonics could bend the sound new ways. The effect became apparent at once. Her guitar strum soon became more of a deep harp-like sound, almost like the typical instruments of Ga-Koro.EDIT: Mita to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Katuko

IC:Nighting"How am I supposed to stop that?" Nighting asked. "It's not like... Wait a second! Maybe we could weld the lava-boards into the volcano to seal up the hole?" He then smacked himself on the head. "No, stupid idea."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ralz passed through the crowds of Ta-Koro. He looked around and found himself lost in a wave of red. The houses here seemed all the same, black and spherical with circular windows carved into the sides. The wanderer spotted a large building, the Temple of Courage, and decided that it would make a good vantage point. The toa made his way to the large structure, noting the front of the building being a maskless face. Ralz walked away from the entrance and inspected the jagged stone walls around it. He felt around for a couple of minutes before finally finding a path to climb up. He began to make his way up the large temple, looking like a brown blur upon the black stone that formed the iconic temple. Ralz didn't seem to realize how important this temple was to the Ta-Matoran, nor did he know about the chronicles of the first toa that arrived on the island.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Dervian sipped his beer. "Well, that guy was attacking Matoran asking for information about some guy...Matau, was it?""The Turaga? Matau? Of Le-Koro?" Tahuva was confused."What...?"Tahuva explained the whole Mata Nui-Koro-Turaga thing to Dervian."I still don't get it...." He sipped his beer, then got dizzy. "WHAT THE?!" Everything he had learned about the island before his amnesia flashed before his eyes. "WHAA--WHAO!" He suddenly had a vision of the Wind Sphere, and everything before his amnesia--except his mission. "I REMEMBER IT ALL NOW!""You WHAT?!" Tahuva thought Dervian would get his old personality back."I was that crazy? WOW...Sorry about all that."Tahuva was relieved. "Ok, why were you attacked?""It seemed that this Skakdi wanted to KILL Matau, and was interrogating random people. I was simply one of them."Zeltroth burst into the bar. He didn't notice Tahuva and Dervian. "BARTENDER! Gimme a beer!" He sipped the beer. "Now tell me..bars are places of town talk...you should know...where is Vakama? What is he up to?"Tahuva stood up. "HEY! YOU!" He pulled out Zeltroth's axe. "Want this?" He sheathed it and drew his weapons. "COME AND GET IT!"Zeltroth turned around. "RAAAAAAH!" He charged at Tahuva.OOC: Skar, your turn to do something about this freak.

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Bar - Fighting: "Oh no you don't," Klastio said, creating condensed spheres of air, and hurling them at the Skakdi. He then drew his weapon, as the spheres were only meant to stun Zeltroth, and charged at the being, slashing at him. -Klastio

IC: KironBut they were too far away to hear him by now."oh wells" He thought. "Maybe I should take a vacation..."Kiron headed home and stuffed several basic necessities in to a small bag i.e. weapon oil, bula berries, some stale Muaka meat and a toothbrush(but no toothpaste).Kiron walked out of Ta-Koro and headed to the nearest road out. The sign said " Po-Wahi".OOC: Kiron to Po-Wahi

IC: Zeltroth ran straight into the spheres. "DOOF!" He was slashed by Klastio, then Tahuva jumped in.Tahuva pulled out his axe and lifted Zeltroth up."You give me mercy? Why would you lift me up?""TIME TO FIND OUT." Tahuva heated his axe and slammed it into Zeltroth's face, melting in until it moved slightly into his skull."AAAAH! AAAH! RAGH!" Zeltroth squirmed, but his eyesight was getting fuzzy.Looking at the others, Tahuva saw that he should pull back. He removed the axe and threw Zeltroth out of the bar.Dervian stared at Tahuva. "You gotta teach me how to do that."Maybe later."Zeltroth stalked off."Next time that guy shows up, I AM gonna kill him." Tahuva sheathed his weapons and went outside. "Why did you do this?"Zeltroth said nothing, until Tahuva started to choke him. "I was on a mission to assassinate the Turaga! Makuta sent me!""...what?" Tahuva stared for a moment, then regained his composure. He pulled Zeltroth back into the bar."This man works for Makuta! He was trying to assassinate the Turaga!" Zeltroth squirmed. "I'll tell you...everything." He reached out his hand as if to steady himself, but instead pulled his axe and hit Tahuva in the back of the head with it. "About nothing!" He raised his axe to finish Tahuva off, but Tahuva punched him in the stomach and drew his weapons. OOC: Edited my post, now edit yours and be ready for a barfight.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Bar - Fighting: Klastio drew his sword and ran at Zeltroth, slashing at him; when he blocked his attack, he blasted him back into a wall with a burst of air, running forward to hit him again. -Klastio

Edited by Skarloth

OOC: My lot from Kumu Islets.IC - Neirak - Sailing inThe water churned and boiled as they entered the fiery Koro. He placed his hand on Alissita's forehead. It was hot, he discovered. Jild's former slave was burning up- the disease was hopefully not contagious. Was it from being overworked? Beaten? Infection? It was impossible to tell, though he couldn't stop thinking about why. At the same time, his thoughts echo-located Arya. The Toa of ice had followed them, and he had allowed her in the small boat. So far, she had only been good for moral support and added weight.Sucogu finally landed on a beach-like slab of rock, dropping the twenty-pound anchor. Here there were. The empire Koro, he liked to call it. The gate alone was pretty intense. Supposedly, they had one of the greatest hospitals of the island here. He lifted Alissita, one arm under her neck and the other, under her knees. He stepped out, one foot at a time, and began walking. The scenery was amazing. It was nice here, always comfortably warm. Great farm land, too, if you knew what to farm. Here it was- the gate. Nodding at a sentry, he carried Alissita in, looking around for the hospital.OOC: I guess open for interaction, until Mef gets here.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Nighting"Okay. But one of us should stay to keep the Lava spill from getting out of control." Nighting said, a frown on his face. "I'll stay here, as my element is better suited towards containing lava than yours."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Alissita)

The Matoran looks around the streets of Ta-Koro, her warm body in the arms of her master."You can set me down, Master. I may be sick but I'm not paralyzed." She lowers herself out of the grasp of her master. "I'm sure you're curious about what's wrong with me, Master." Alissita looks over toward a deserted alley. "I'll show you, Master." She places her small, smooth hand in his larger one before leading him into the alley. Once there, the Matoran faces the end of the alley before taking off the armor on her back; revealing a score (itleast that many) of red, infected gashes. Tears start to roll down her face before she turns around to her new master. "Master Jild."The name was simple, and the answer was simple. Jild had done that to her. During her travels, he had used a rusty sword to-literally-slice her back open as punishment."This....this is why I have burdened you with taking me here, Master."-Mef Man

OOC: Hatann from Onu-wahi.IC: The Skakdi emerged from the dark tunnels, blinking in response to the bright light he had become accustomed to doing without. He had liked travelling in Onu-wahi. The dark tunnes and caves allowed his black armour to blend with his surroundings, allowing him to pass mosty unseen. Blinking in the sunlight, he strode off towards Ta-koro with long, steady strides, full of deadly purpose.It would be senseless to work in the city, of course. The meddling Guard could make thing unnecessarily difficult. No, it was outside the city walls that he would meet somebody, and there that he would carry out his mission. He walked on, claws claking on the volcanic stone.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png