BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

Well yeah sorry... mind is clouded by post-death rage.. But none the less why trust him? He has screwed over the village in every other aspect via killing village roles..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Still that did not benefit the village at all

Who said it did? They had killed me several times (Sheo in VIII and SR, JL in IV and SR, along with nearly lynching me here). I was a neutral party at the end of the day with no personal loyalty to either faction. I killed who I wanted to kill, and made the appropriate excuses to TR and the Mafia that what I was doing benefited them in some fashion.

Update: I am still in discussion with Lloyd, Pulse, and others. Continue to hold your votes if possible. While what I said about Canis still holds true, we are discussing an alternate possibility regarding the evidence I have at hand, which would require a different lynching. Once we have come to some conclusions, I am confident the three of us will endorse my original recommendation of Canis, or recommend a different person based on this new possibility.

EDIT: We have decided to recommend the immediate lynching of Burnmad.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

But they don't really have a large amount of reason to trust you in this game... :P

True enough, but I also don't feel loyal enough to either side to prove my trustworthiness. :P

E: @ Lloyd: Blade and the Felnas both slipped up when I told them who I'd targeted Round 1 and who I was going to target Round 2.

Edited by Tex

Where'd you get this information, Tex? I--

True enough, but I also don't feel loyal enough to either side to prove my trustworthiness

and yet you expect us to hang someone on your word alone

why are we doing anything you say, again

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Where'd you get these names, anyway? I do hope you guys aren't working off of information from Blade, too. Assuming you're not just pulling names out of a hat, that is. =P

- :burnmad:

I was actually working with the one who was the last incarnation of the Pyro before TR came along as well, surprisingly.

E: Unfortunately, I believe they have protected themselves via the Felnas this round.

Well he's obviously trying to implicate me, here.

But I'm fairly sure I didn't give him any Mafia names. =P

Where'd you get this information, Tex? I--

True enough, but I also don't feel loyal enough to either side to prove my trustworthiness

and yet you expect us to hang someone on your word alone

why are we doing anything you say, again

:w:

*coughs*

Has this not been what i have been saying for quite a while.. Why are we trusting TR? He was the Pyro.. a role that is naturally neutral.. He and the cryo have been screwing the village this whole time..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It was Pulse.. He is the one who told us to lynch the Kraahkan.. I would rather trust him on this

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Both. Pulse told you to kill Blade. I endorsed it.

Later, when other suggested killing someone random, I insisted upon killing Blade that round before he could be swapped again. Go back and read the pages, and I think you'll see it wasn't mafian-like at all.

I was never really "allied" with the Cryo. After the first round or round and a half, I have only been pretending to trust him.

nban.jpg

Hey all,

I apologize for letting you down on the job in a critical moment like this, but I was up late last night doing homework, and went all day on four hours of sleep and a single meal. That has taken its toll, and I'm not going to stay up tonight to post my reasoning behind this. I divulged all to Lloyd and have authorized him to quote/screenshot from my conversation with him at will. I may or may not be around again tomorrow prior to the voting ending to provide additional support to this.

The short message is, Canis may or may not be a mafian, depending on what Tex is trying to do, but Burnmad definitely is, so we should probably actually lynch Burnmad. The full extent of the evidence for Burnmad I will not post tonight, but here are a couple quotes I am going to bother to provide, stating the reasoning behind my switch, and the rest will be up to Lloyd, or me in the morning, if I can manage to find the time.

To answer your question and avoid double-posting, the reason I trust Tex is that he quit "mafia," I think because he is angry about what is going on in the game he is hosting. He told me he would kill himself and then he gave me the names of mafians. He is probably especially angry at one of those mafians, so I don't find that surprising. He did refuse to provide the name of another, probably because that one is a friend or supported him in the game he is hosting. I'm working on using that assumption to find the missing mafian.

He then killed himself, and at least one of the names matches up to someone I thought was a mafian anyway, based on Tex's actions and stuff in the topic. If Canis dies and is not a mafian, then I know the info I have is wrong, and of no use.

Alright. New theory. I am starting to lean heavily towards possibility 2.

POSSIBILITY 1:
Tex is telling the truth. Canis and Burnmad are both mafians. After Canis is killed, I will be trusted and Burnmad will be lynched too on my advice.

POSSIBILITY 2:
Tex is telling the truth that Burnmad is a mafian, but Canis is not a mafian. He did not provide the other two names, not for his stated reasons, but since he is actually attempting to hurt my cause. He advised me to get Canis lynched first, so that I and his information would be "discredited," leaving everyone to think Burnmad was innocent, and lynch Tyler Durden and you instead.

When considering the second possibility over the first one, note that I am already fairly certain Burnmad is guilty based on unrelated evidence. Additionally, if Tex allied with the mafia, his killing himself would still result in his winning, if the mafia wins.

CONVO:
Here is the conversation between me and Tex.

TEX: "Blade and I are always good - we're the BZP equivalent of best friends outside the site. He asked about the killing; I said one of the people on Pulse's suspect list, but that I hadn't decided yet. I can probably count of them helping me out tomorrow, I imagine, but not if it seems like a sure lynching of moi."

ME: "He hasn't happened to have dropped any other mafia names, or said anything that might give a hint regarding who they are, has he? (If he did, we would have to give one of my contacts a pretext to accuse the mafian, so that you weren't suspected of sharing their names.)"

TEX: "Just thought you should know that I'm suiciding. I'm done with mafia. Since I'm dead, tell you contact that Burnmad and Canis are Mafia. I will not share the third name, and I was regrettably not told the fourth. I was working with the mafia, but recent events have me not caring anymore, so theerre you are. If I learn that fourth name though, I'll give it to you."

TEX: "Forgot to mention that burn is the felnas and switching himself this round, so lynch canis since i don't know who he is switching with."

ME: "Thank you for the info, although I'm sorry for whatever motivated you to quit. I hope things improve for you. Since you didn't seem too concerned about killing Lloyd, I figured Burnmad was probably the mafian from the first suspect list, although I had no idea about anyone else. Good call for the mafia having Burnmad switch himself, since if we didn't lynch you, then he would have been the choice."

I proposed Canis instead of Burnmad in the topic, on my first assumption of Theory 1, before I had come up with Theory 2. Theory 1 presumes Tex is telling the truth.

If he is, and Canis and Burnmad are both mafians, then this is important:

"Forgot to mention that burn is the felnas and switching himself this round, so lynch canis since i don't know who he is switching with."

The Felnas gives the mafia the power to choose one person and an alternate. If the person is lynched, the alternate is killed instead. For example, we lynched Blade early in the game, but then some villager died instead. Someone pointed out that this makes the mafia practically immortal, so Zakaro said to be fair, the Felnas could not save the same person twice in a row. So we lynched Blade a second time the following round.

If Tex is telling the truth, and if we lynch Burnmad, not only will he survive another night, but a villager will die in his place.

On the other hand, if Tex is only telling half the truth, and we lynch Canis, a villager dies, I am discredited, and people may think Burnmad is innocent.

EDIT: Please note, I should mention that there is an additional twist on Theory 2 that I just came up with, which Lloyd will address should it become necessary. Therefore, if he says while I am gone that someone other than Burnmad should be lynched, I hereby endorse whatever Lloyd says.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Ah, so you've already decided I'm guilty, then. Real shame this framing gambit is going to work and get me lynched.

Oh well, I'm not quite in danger yet. Mafia, if I survive this hanging, will you just kill me? I'd rather be stabbed by the opposing side than get hanged by the side I'm supposed to be part of.