Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kamaehu shoom his head. "Po-koro, she wouldn't be there." He mused for a second, never stopping his steady pace. "My apologies, I am being rude. Would you mind if I brought us another toa? And if so, may I send up a fire signal?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC Ramanox"As you say, Turaga. However if you can not teach me, is there somewhere I can begin my quest to learn?" Ramanox asked. And maybe I may also learn what it is to die for Ramanox thought to himself.

IC:"Go where hope is losing vigor and divisions are about to emerge," Nokama replied. "Le-Koro may need help. A dark cloud sent by Makuta wrought havoc there some days ago, and fear is plentiful." Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: TamaruRamanox nodded sadly "The Death of Tamaru, I should go there, after all it's my fault Tamaru is dead. I was the one he spoke to. Yes, I will make things right and unite the people at the same time. Thank you Turaga, is there anything else I should know or should I take my leave now?" For the first time, a Turaga has given me an answer I can make sense of immediately, perhaps I may finally find redemption. Learn what it is to die for.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: @Jl1223 X :???:IC: Ramanox"As you say, Turaga," Ramanox bowed one more time before exiting the hut. Once outside Ramanox thought to himself, looks like I'm heading back to Le-Koro, but for once I have clear direction. I have a mission that I must accomplish. Merror and the others can find the temples, but it is up to me to restore Unity, starting with Le-Koro. these were the thoughts going through his head as he arrived at the border and set off towards Le-Wahi.OOC: Ramanox to Le-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kamaehu stopped, turning to get a good look at Cyrax. The strange crystal armor confused him. He was used to flat, simple plate armor. Then he realized all the little crystals were tools. "Yes, it would. That's why I'm asking. If we don't care who knows we're here, we can send all the signals we want."

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: Eventually we'll find them. It's a big island and we'll have to search a good chunk of it but once Kalama gets the trail we'll be good.IC: Kalama had ignored the whole exchange (despite feeling the need to correct Kamaehu that the least likely place to be found was often the best place to hide) in favor of cocking his head listening to something in the distance. Whatever it was that had gotten his attention had caused him to stop moving.Tanuka, feeling a little better from all the positive feedback, noticed the Matoran's odd posture. "What are you doing?""Listening. You hear that?"Tanuka strained, unsure of what she was listening for......and then she figure it out."Something's disturbing water up ahead." Her eyes widened. "Something big...""There's that and there's also a rapid splashing. Somebody or somebodies are running."The somebodies question was answered as a group of Le-Matoran was suddenly in front of them."Thank-praise the *huff* Great Spirit! Toa-*puff* Heroes!" One of them exclaimed."We plead-beg you! Save-protect us! Water-lizards ambush-attacked us and destroyed cart-wagon!""Water-lizards?" Tanuka asked."Tarakava. They must have ambushed them. Look slow down, my tree-speak isn't the best and I'm having trouble understanding you.""LOOK OUT!""Heh? OOOoooFFPpphhhHHH!!" Kalama turned to face one of the puddles just as a Tarakava popped out. It's lighting quick strike giving the Matoran no time to react sending Kalama flying through the air tumbling haphazardly sending up a spray of water and dirt. Finally he righted himself and dug in with all fours coming to a sliding stop."YOU SLIMY LEEZARD!" He roared. "NO ONE SUCKER PUNCHES ME LIKE THAT AND LIVES! I'LL TURN YOU INTO A PAIR OF TARAKAVA SKIN BOOTS!" The enraged Matoran armed himself and launched forward to avenge himself.3 more Tarakava popped up prompting the 5 Le-Matoran to scramble and hide behind the legs of the Toa. "SAVE-PROTECT US MIGHTY TOA HEROES!" One babbled.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: As the tarakava punched Kalama flying, Kamaehu decided to take that as a yes. Moving forwards, he sent a bright blue fireball shooting into the sky. It was both his signal and a distraction. As the tarakava were distracted by the flare, he leapt at the nearest one, slicing at it with his axe.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC Oura - Ga-Koro - Talking: A mercenary had to be quick on his feet when it came to questions, and fabricating stories had to be a ready talent or they were sunk. "I owed them some money, wasn't able to pay them back on time, and they were out to get me," he said, not saying too casually, but not too nervously. The next step was veer 45 degrees off topic, something Oura was good at; "I think they had friends... I'll need to keep my eyes peeled for any other Skakdi who might be searching for me."-Oura

IC: CyraxCyrax watched as the fireball blasted into the sky. She wondered what it did - improve the chances by a tiny bit, or scare away everyone they needed to be near and made everyone they want to avoid come. Still, arguing wasn't for now. Focusing, she created a crystal bond, immobilizing the Tarakava at the arms and body. She walked over to the unmoving Tarakava, and did something she didn't know she would do at all.She tried to calm it down from the attack.Argentum, meanwhile, ran over towards the Le-Matoran, and stood between them and the Tarakava who wasn't busy. He held up his tiny crystal blade, which shattered immediately to the punch of the Tarakava.Argentum: Oops.Another punch sent him flying, and he crashed into a puddle. Getting up, he readied his elemental power, the first time he would be using it since fighting in Ga-Koro.OOC: Is the Tarakava a Biomechanical being too? If so.....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting again, but these past few weeks somehow manage to be very distracting and busy. ^^IC:Rhow was still unsure what to think of this. This Lantz-character was offering her riches and sights the likes of which she had never seen. And just asked for her to work with him in return. She was not that naive. And much less easily impressed, especially by vague descriptions of romantic places and sights to see. Because the Skakdi knew her place in life. She was not at the center of some big story. She was one being out of a countless number going about their business from day to day. They all came into existence, lived their lives and dies again, most not leaving much of an impact on the world surrounding them. She wasn't under the illusion of being special.So when Lantz praised her as grand and entitled to great treasure, it was hard for the Skakdi not to chuckle. "I help you, I get to see nice places and get paid. So what's the catch?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Oura - Ga-Koro - Talking: "Perhaps... in fact, I don't even know how they knew I was here... bah, I'll find out," he said, turning to the other being, who had asked him what he needed the money for. "Well, I needed the money for a few weapons back home in Onu-Wahi... it's quite Rahi infested, you know," he said, looking at Knidia. "What species are you, exactly? I've never seen anyone such as yourself before," he said, trying to determine if she even belonged to a species, or if she was a mutant.-Oura

IC:OdhranOdhran arrived where the flare gun had been fired. "So... Where's the flare?" he asked confused.MihaMiha met up with the group while they were on the way to the inn. "Hey guys. I see you found him."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:"So, what's the catch?" Rhow asked.Yes. This Skakdi was really quite the find. Beautifull and intelligent. Shadow-Lantz was very pleased."The catch? Well, the usual stuff. Obviously there will be some danger - there are those that oppose the good we would do for this island. I will of course try to keep both you and I out of harm's way as much as possible, but who can forsee the future? There will also be some....morally questionable activities, but I assure you, the ends justify the means by a mile. And finally, the occasion may arise resulting in a few... scars. But these scars will also benefit you. Why, one such scar gave me elemental control!"Which was more or less the truth. In reality, the scar had been a complete transformation in body, as well as the very creation of his being from that fool Lantz. And it had been more of a restoration of elemental control. But Rhow did not need to know that.Lantz watched on helplessly. Calling a Skakdi beautiful? Shadow-Lantz really must be the Son of Makuta to think that. Lantz wondered why he had ever made a deal with the Dark Lord.ooc: Its quite alright, i know exactly what you mean.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: The Rel was a bit drained from the magic tricks. Well, there wasn't much to do in this place for The Rel. Maybe it would go down to the beach and wade in the water."Oh, what to do," it mumbled.Ghar-Knel was taking a long time to get here. Might as well relax. But it didn't know what relaxing was...Oh well. It headed down to the water, humming a dreary tune to itself.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Hm... The Rel meets a guitarist, a busted up toa, two spark-plugs and a woman who can't control herself and has no idea why... I like it already. :PIC: Kriigata"Great, you alive," Kriigata said, though it sounded more like a disappointment; "So, what's your name?" As she leaned back, Kriigata caught a glimpse of a figure walking down towards the beach near the huddled group's location on the shore. With a painful smile, she looked at Mita and said: "Do you know where that sparkplug went? The one with the hook? Hau?"

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Found HER, little one, not him.' Payiges, whilst slightly insulted by Miha's remark, couldn't help but laugh.They arrived at the inn shortly afterwards. The group grabbed a table and some drinks. There was a band playing, and the place was rather crowded. 'I am liking this atmosphere, much happier than what I'm used to on this island.' Zealokan held his drink up. 'I'd like propose a toast, to a better Mata Nui for us all!' Payiges held up her glass also. 'To a better Mata Nui for us all!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Hau finally sprang from the water, a dripping gold-and-black teen of metal. He reluctantly flowed onto the solid surface and ripped his hook from its resting place. With another flick of the wrist, it was settling onto his left arm again.Now he stood up straight well, straight as his crutch allowed him to be. "I'm here," he finally said, realizing that he was grinning without even having to put one up.Not only had that been a decent swim. It appeared as though help wasn't needed, after all.That filled him with an immense sense of relief. No more hobbling around at Kakama-speed, tripping over people and getting lost. Hau could just stick with Sucogu and the mystery now.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Tooroko): As the crew searched for the source of the flare, Tooroko spotted a pair of gukko and a toa flying off towards Ga-koro. He mentioned this to Odhran. maybe they were the ones who had set it off.IC (Dekuna): "To a better Mata Nui" he cried, shortening the phrase to make it more catchy.

ppg2.png

IC: Havon"To a better Mata Nui." Havon said, raising his mug as well. IC: XxethXxeth recognized that fool Havon in the group they were following. "You realize those were the people I was fighting with before I joined you guys right? Now, I'm not really in the mood to fight them right now, but I'm pretty sure they'll be conflict if they see me."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZealokanThe group clinked their mugs together in a toast. 'Now then, I a proposition. From the short time I've spent on this island, I've seen the influence of the Makuta everywhere. I've seen what he can do. He took my village from me, an unforgivable act! He will do the same on this island if we don't stop him. As such, and I have put plenty of thought into this....' He paused for dramatic effect, then continued. 'I'd like to form a team. A team of six Toa, dedicated to taking down the Makuta once and for all. I am aware that we only have four Toa that I'm aware of here, but we will find more willing to help. If you accept, you will accept knowing the dangers you will face, the horrors you will see, and the enemies you will fight, and there will be plenty of this, believe me. And if we do fail, we will fail in the hope that our legacy will live on, that we will inspire legions of people to rise up against the evil that has fallen over this land. So.....' He placed his hand in the middle of the table, for those willing to place their hands upon.'What do you say?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Havon"Hey, my everyday life is already pretty dangerous. So why the heck not. I'm in." Havon put his hand on top of Zealokan's.Havon thought of Skyra. "You know, I think we all know someone who may be willing to join this group, he's already out there fighting against Makuta. Skyra, or Snelly as some of you know him."

IC:Miha"So what am I? Chopped liver?" Miha asked insulted. She turned towards the barkeep. "Some Bula Wine please."Odhran"So? We can just tell them that you aren't against them now that you've left Makuta and joined my crew." Odhran said, a grin on his face. "Follow those Gukko's!"

IC: HavonHavon looked at Miha and sighed. Drinking wine at her age why he'd never...then he realized how hypocritical that thinking was."You know, Miha has a point, we shouldn't make this team Toa exclusive, Matoran can be just as helpful in the fight against Makuta. And why should we limit the number to six members? Just because the Toa Mata had six doesn't make it a perfect number or anything."IC: Xxeth"Okay, but it's on you to convince them, they'll never believe me." Xxeth held back a smile. This could work to my advantage, if I can convince Skyra's friends I've turned away from evil, then I can get closer to my goal of kill Skyra then I've ever been.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Odhran"Of course!" Odhran said, leaping out of the ship as it neared land. He used his air powers to augment his jump, landing near the inn that Havon and co. were at.Miha"Of course I have a point! I always have a point!" Miha said, her speech slightly slurred.

IC: Havon, XxethHavon couldn't help but laugh, "Your uncle ain't gonna get upset with me for letting you drink that is he?" Havon said, slightly drunk as well. "I'll be right back guys." Havon said getting up, walking toward the door.Xxeth walked into the inn. "Alright Captain you better explain this real good or things might get really ugly fas-"THUD The two collided. They both nearly fell over."What on Mata Nui?! Xxeth?" Havon said, clenching his fist. "What the devil do you want?""I can explain-" Or he would have, if Havon hadn't already socked him in the face."THAT'S FOR ALMOST KILLING ME YOU SON OF A RAHKSHI!"Xxeth, now on the ground. Got up to a sitting position, rubbing his mask. "Yes, well I suppose I deserve that. I'll let me new captain here explain everything though, I'm not here to fight.""Fine..." He looked at Odhran. "You mind explaining to me what this traitor is talking about here? And just who are you?"

Edited by Snelly

IC:Miha"You!" Miha cried looking at Odhran."You!" Odhran cried looking at Miha."Why didn't you tell me she was here!?" Odhran asked Xxeth."What is he doing here!?" Miha asked Havon."What on earth is going on over there?" Fov asked, pointing towards the inn. "Meh, never mind. Doesn't matter.""WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON OVER THERE!?" Zygad yelled, having just gotten out of his semi-coma.OOC::P

IC:Fov"Nothing Brekan." Fov said with a sigh. He then looked at Brekan strangely. "I thought I was the one who was sleeping, and you were the one who was supposed to wake me up..." he said, confused by the reversal of the roles.

IC: All this shouting was beginning to annoy Dekuna. Nobody was listening to each other anyway, so he quickly absorbed all the sound in the room. As peoplle realised what had happened, they calmed down a bit and stopped trying to shout. Now that he could hear himself think again, he allowed sound to return and, as calmly as he could, said "Thankyou. Now, if we can talk like civil beings, perhaps you could tell us why you are here and how you know each other." he gestured towards the pirate captain.

ppg2.png

IC: Xxeth, HavonXxeth spoke first, "Alright let's just all calm down here for a sec, I'll explain a bit, what I can anyway, I no longer have anything to do with Makuta, okay? Just wanted to make that clear, also I'm now part of Odhran's crew here, he's my Captain now, and he decided he wanted to come follow you guys in here, don't ask me why...that was his idea.""Oh, well that's wonderful and all but, that really doesn't fix what you did Xxeth, you still have to answer for your crimes you know, and there is a really long list believe me. You think you can just say your sorry or something and walk away?""Hey, I didn't come here to say I was sorry. I-" Xxeth noticed Zygad. "Oh, it's you, you probably don't remember me, but I'm the one who sorta destroyed your hut, I was kinda on a mission from Makuta to destroy some kind of research of yours, not really sure what it was though, they never told me, but don't worry, I have no interest in you any longer, now if you excuse me I really must be going..."Xxeth was stopped by Havon grabbing his arm. "Did you hear me?! Your not going anywhere, you can't come back to a koro and think you won't suffer the consequences, I'm taking you to Turaga Nokama."

Edited by Snelly