Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Seeing no other course of action, Ralz stood up and clutched his chest. The wanderer wrapped the bandages around his throat and grabbed his breastplate. He hoped that following them would lead him to a healer

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Kriigata's not too kind, is she? :P Sorry Ralz...IC: KriigataShe jogged along the shore, her armor slightly clacking with each step, the spring-scythe once more on her back swinging like a bough in a gentle breeze. She was back on the main lily-pad entrance in almost no time, having jumped off to rescue the sinking toa anyways. The sand on her shoes clung to the green leaves as she stepped on, making Kriigata move more cautiously to maintain balance. The village was a true sight, Kriigata's entire being feeling at ease the moment she stepped past the first row of green huts and slip-slid her way down the floating street towards a small common space where ga-toroans milled around each other, their gentle feminine laughter being in stark contrast to the rings, bangs and growls of the city of flame. "I could live here," Kriigata said with a smile.Looking back, she could see Mita, Sucogu, and the two hobbling toa Hau and Sinker just passing through the gate at the water's edge and stepping onto the road she'd just traveled. Deciding to be civil, she waited for them to catch up to her.

IC (Zadron)Zadron's head quietly surfaced at the side of one of the lilypads. He could practically hear that shouting underwater, and he recognised the voice.Grurlen.The assassin ducked underwater once more, and swam beneath one of the bamboo jetties at the docks. He climbed up onto the underside, and crawled along underneath it until he reached the lilypad where Grurlen could be seen, expressing umbrage at apparently having been hit on the head.Zadron crept out of the water in the shadows of a loading crane, and watched his fellow Vortixx from behind a hut...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: GrurlenThe enraged Vortixx continued to shout threats that he could never accomplish, looking through the crowd for the leader of that army thing, the one who had dared to punch him."-and When I find him, he is going to wish he had never even thought of setting foot on this island!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon"Ya well, it never hurts to try, but anyway, enough about that, want see who can hold there liquor the longest?" Havon poured some more wine into his glass."Believe me I'm not as good at this I look, you have a fighting chance." He grinned.OOC: Gee, how'd I end up with a character with a drinking problem? XDIC: Xxeth"So, Xa-koro then? Fine with me, that's the one place Havon would never show up."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: YOU BREAK TARAKAVA? WHY IT NO BLEED?Okay so that's one dead, one lunging at Kamaehu in slow mo, one encased in crystal bonds attempting to break it's way out, and the one that attacked Tanuka now going after Kalama for a grand total of four which is how many we started fighting. Good. We're accounted for.IC: "DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A SPARE GREAT KANOHI ON ME? AND IS NOW A GOOD TIME TO BE ASKING ME THIS SORT OF THING?" Kalama swerved quickly sliding through the muck avoiding the rapid punches.The Tarakava grew bored and frustrated at trying to hit this quickly moving tiny target. Spotting the now unprotected Le-Matoran it roared and charged at them.The Le-Matoran screamed and scattered.Tanuka groaned and sat up. Feeling the part of her that took the hit she winced. Still it didn't feel that bad as it was only a glancing blow. "I'm fine." She reassured him. "I don't think it got me that good." Hearing the scream of the Le-Matoran followed Kalama's loud expletives as he chased it threatening to hunt down it's mother and commit all kinds of gristly atrocities on it."Agarin we have to help them!" She quickly struggled to her feet frantically locating her weaponry.The crystal cage the Tarakava was in shook as pounded on it roaring and started to fill it with water from spitting water blasts at it.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Okay, JL, I think that was god-modding. Not ripping apart the Tarakava, but FORMING ARMOR OUT OF IT. That would be pretty powerful, if you were a toa of iron. There is no way you can shape armor using only magnetism. How does that even work anyway?IC: Kamaehu's charge was stopped by the counter, but he still managed to make a small slash in it's chest. He resorted to plan B, be incredibly flashy in killing this thing. The toa of fire waited until it punched down at him, then grabbed onto it's arm as it pulled it back up. From there he jumped onto it's back, a blind spot. As the beast tried vainly to shake him off, Kamaehu raised his sword and smote downwards. The decapitated Tarakava rolled forward a few bio, shook, then toppled to the side.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC:

OOC: Okay, JL, I think that was god-modding. Not ripping apart the Tarakava, but FORMING ARMOR OUT OF IT. That would be pretty powerful, if you were a toa of iron. There is no way you can shape armor using only magnetism. How does that even work anyway?IC: Kamaehu's charge was stopped by the counter, but he still managed to make a small slash in it's chest. He resorted to plan B, be incredibly flashy in killing this thing. The toa of fire waited until it punched down at him, then grabbed onto it's arm as it pulled it back up. From there he jumped onto it's back, a blind spot. As the beast tried vainly to shake him off, Kamaehu raised his sword and smote downwards. The decapitated Tarakava rolled forward a few bio, shook, then toppled to the side.

I believe BS01 states that Toa of Magnetism can manipulate metal. I would think that crafting complex objects from metal would take a fair amount of time, though. No insta-smithing.IC (Zadron)Zadron melded into the crowd and walked along, getting closer and closer to Grurlen until he was right behind him...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:"And what are those ends?" the Skakdi further inquired. Rhow wasn't easily goaded into doing something that might come round to cause her trouble later. She had been a soldier and a mercenary. Even tried vigilantism at one point. "I'm all for morally questionable. But what's your angle? You're not out for world-peace after all. Not looking the type."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:"Well, I'm sure you'll be the first to say that appearances aren't everything" Shadow Lantz began. He had to choose his words carefully. The wrong thing might change her mind for the worse. "Now, it may have come to your realization that at the moment, this island is divided - various factions are all trying to control the Koros and the people, but to the detriment of said Koros and people. My employer, as well as myself, seeks to stop these childish battles and unite the people of Mata Nui and develop a lawful system of government. One where individuals as amazing as yourself can flourish." Not too far from the truth, and not that bad. Not that bad at all.Lantz wanted to throw up. Of course, he was not in control of his body, so he contented himself with feeling nauseated and watching as Sakaar, or Shadow-Lantz, commanded his physical being.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC:

OOC:snapback.pngProgenitus Worldsoul, on Dec 11 2011 - 05:24 AM, said:OOC: Okay, JL, I think that was god-modding. Not ripping apart the Tarakava, but FORMING ARMOR OUT OF IT. That would be pretty powerful, if you were a toa of iron. There is no way you can shape armor using only magnetism. How does that even work anyway?IC: Kamaehu's charge was stopped by the counter, but he still managed to make a small slash in it's chest. He resorted to plan B, be incredibly flashy in killing this thing. The toa of fire waited until it punched down at him, then grabbed onto it's arm as it pulled it back up. From there he jumped onto it's back, a blind spot. As the beast tried vainly to shake him off, Kamaehu raised his sword and smote downwards. The decapitated Tarakava rolled forward a few bio, shook, then toppled to the side.I believe BS01 states that Toa of Magnetism can manipulate metal. I would think that crafting complex objects from metal would take a fair amount of time, though. No insta-smithing.

Imagine a invisible hammer and whatever those people have. The stronger the elemental force, the stronger the strike. The more precise the elemental power, the smaller tools you can use. The better controller of magnetism/iron, the better the Smithers. Argentum basically had continuous usage of them - shaping armor is ok. And judging from all this, there was enough time to create crude armor - basic foldings with holes in them to fit the crude knives. The moment the battle is over, he'd be scavenging anything to finish off his armor - now pure blue. He'd also spend walking time making it look better.=====IC: Cyrax + ArgentumCyrax's crystal bonds held, and she created a crystal cuff - holding the Tarakava arms together - no strength could now be applied. (OOC: Imagine human arms tied behind them.) She then opened the hole in front of the mouth, so the water flowed out.Argentum, meanwhile, continued shaping his armor, trying to make everything fit, make the blades perfect, etc. He'd get more, different colored armor later. Hearing the shouts of the Le-Matoran, he tried a magnetic grab. Unfortunately, he grabbed the wrong thing, and all the Le-Matoran were pulled towards his side. The Tarakava, angry for his prey gone, punched him in the face. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(BM): "Who? Nokama was vauge, and Vakama was angry. From what I know of the other turaga, Nuju would go clicky click, Onewa would give me a riddle, Matau would make me go on a fetch quest for an item that doesn't exist, and Whenua would be all like 'Mine you fool! MIIIINE.' So you know what? When Chimera comes out of his self-induced coma, tell him I'm looking around the island for these charms, if you would be so kind." He readjusted his hat, as he bobbed his head up and down multiple times during his rant.

IC: Hau lurched into Ga-koro. His confident grin only concealed that he now felt as though he had terribly wronged.His chain twitched restlessly as he looked around. So much...So wet...It was then that Hau's eyes fell upon a hut detached from all others. Its lilypad was a few bio out from the others and covered in droppings.The toa's chain hissed. He felt almost pulled towards the hut. Like iron to a magnet. Or more appropriately, like lightning to water.But why?

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ZealokanThe Silver Toa woke the next morning with Payiges' arm wrapped around him. He smiled, kissed her forehead, and, careful not to disturb her sleep, got up and went across the hall to Havon's room. The Toa of Fire slept soundly, presumably with a splitting headache from his drinking competition the night before. Laughing at his own little evil idea, he went into Dekuna's room, and poked him awake. 'Hey, buddy, I've got a plan to wake Havon up. He's likely to have a hangover, and you're a Toa of Sonics. I think you can see where this is going.' He grinned and chuckled.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Hatann from Le-wahi. Why do my most active chars have a tendancy to converge on the same place?IC (Dekuna): When he woke up with someone poking him, Dekuna had already drawn a knife from under his pillow before he realised he was not under attack. "Oh, sorry Zealokan" he muttered, then listened to the other toa's plan. He liked it very much, and crept back to Havon's room, Zealokan at his side.IC (Tooroko): Xa-koro he thought. The home of the criminal underworld. Pirates should fit right in. "Fine" he said, following Odhran's crew back towards the ship. "Let's be off to Xa-koro".IC (Hatann): After a somewhat bumpy gukko ride, Hatann sighted Ga-koro through the cloud. By now, he thought he might know how to steer, but he was sure he didn't want to ride another gukko for a while. He dropped lower, and began circling over the Ga-koro harbour, searching for any pirate ships.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan'As soon as I stick my fingers in my ears, you create some kind of directed high-pitch ringing or something, ok?' He held his hands up beside his head. '3, 2, 1, go!' He jammed his fingers in his ears, hoping it would be sufficient to block out the sound.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: I have no Idea. Mine often face the same thing. I try my best to keep them spread across the island.IC: MoylanShe on the other had, was still just clinging onto the back or the Gukko. It was still following Hatann's, so she wouldn't have to steer. But she couldn't bring herself to look over the side of the Gukko to the ground below. She was already air-seasick, she didn't need the image of being high up to enter her mind."I hate Gukko!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: The water lapped the docks of Ga-Koro in a rhythmic tune. Buoys knocked up against the wooden platforms, lending percussion to it, and the distant caw of birds drifted in a sweet melody. The aura was positively romantic. For the fishermen camped on the sides of the docks,this was normal. Their lines and nets come up mostly empty, and the monotony was broken only when one of their own whooped at the snagging of a fish. But for Antrim, this place was beautiful, serene and picturesque.Antrim had recently finished placing some innovations in his stronghold and had overseen their installation. Minor things they were, like tools for keeping rodents out and setting up spear traps against the tougher breeds, but crucial. The Baron of the Massif wasn't going to let his people suffer. He was a just man, staunchly in favor the the high morals that were all but gone now. Ever since Makuta regained control...He was going to do something about that monster; on that, he had decided a long time ago. But for now, he had to lop off the branches before assaulting the trunk. Branches that sprouted up everywhere he turned. Corruption spread like a virus, and with Makuta's influence, matoran across the island were succumbing to his evil. People were leaving the three virtues behind, instead embracing more hostile ways of life. And it was Antrim's job to cleanse the island of such lifeforms.He wasn't here on a vacation or business trip, though he certainly appeared to be enjoying the place. He was here because he was waiting for someone. Someone to kill. Someone to purify.Ooc: Antrim open for interaction.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: My question is how Sucogu and Moylan seem to always end up in the same place, but always nearly missing each other. :PIC - Sucogu - Seeing HauSucogu noticed his fellow Toa of lightning gazing towards a hut. It was strange, almost...wantingly. Now that he looked at it... It seemed like a nice place. He was tired, darn it. Maybe a little rest would do him good. A smile slowly crept onto his face. One somebody who knew him never could've seen him do. He began walking towards the place, like a moth towards a light.He didn't even notice the lightning crackling in his hand.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I have no Idea KNI, but Kirgon and Jokar are awaiting Kinika to say something in Le-Koro.IC: Grurlen"And furthermore, I will leave what's left of the body for whatever scavenger is unlucky or desperate to eat his tainted corpse!"Grurlen bellowed in anger, not having noticed the other Vortixx standing behind him, he was to busy shouting in rage and anger.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Zadron)Zadron tapped Grurlen on the shoulder, pulling out the tablet."Grurlen!" he said, quietly but jovially. "Good to see you again."As the other Vortixx turned to face him, Zadron spoke again."I've got something for you."He handed the tablet to Grurlen, who took it, frowning."What's this supposed to - urk..."As he gave the tablet to Grurlen, he had slipped one arm underneath so that his wrist touched the other Vortixx's torso. Now he extended that arm's Radius Blade. The cold Protosteel sliced into his windpipe. The other Vortixx still stood there, a look of shock on his face."Goodbye, Grurlen," Zadron said as he melted into the crowd.Grurlen slumped to the ground, dead, his hands still clutched with the tablet bearing those three fateful letters: :n: :e: :x:

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Grurlen the dead VortixxGrurlen was dead, there laying on the docks for all to see. Blood dripping from the body, and a tablet resting tightly clutched in his hands. He had once been a loud mouthed arrogant fool, who had thought himself the greatest thing the island had ever seen. Now he had been killed by one of his own kind, for no other reason than the plans of one Turaga.it would not be long at all, before someone noticed.And then Zadron would likely not want to be there when someone did.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Zadron)And he wouldn't be.Zadron, ever the professional, had disappeared from Ga-Koro within two minutes of the assassination. Now he emerged from Lake Naho, near the waterfall, with the satisfaction of a job well done.He began on the path that would take him back along the banks of the Hura Mafa.

IC: Hau watched Sucogu move past him out of the corner of his eye. Why was the warrior going there? The young toa meant, what was with that hut?It looked like it hadn't been inhabited in a long while. No reason to head towards it now."...Shame no one wants to live there."At the words, Hau's head whirled. Two ga-matoran a bio or two away were discussing something in hushed tones as they looked towards the structure."Yeah, it's been absent ever since she left twelve years ago and ran off with that Le-toa. It's too far out for convenience, and no one likes the vibes of the place anyway," the first one he saw said. She was wearing a navy Great Pakari."Didn't she leave two years before that and just reappear to get her stuff, or something?," asked her companion. This one wore a periwinkle Kaukau."Yeah, went to Ta-koro for the arranged marriage. Heard she cried about it a lot-ya think she loved the Le- even then?," Pakari wondered aloud."Maybe...," Kaukau continued.But that was all Hau needed to hear. And even as his eyes refocused on Sucogu, crackling towards the hut, he moved as well.Hau's whole body moved as one to send him diving into the water. Resurfacing, the toa began to do a rough and quite awkward breast stroke with his crutch towards the hut.His golden eyes measured the prize up. He had to-he didn't know why; the primal need had extinguished any thoughts of rationality for the moment-he simply had to find out what was in the mysterious home on the lilypad.

[Profiles]

OOC: *rubs foremask* We've had this discussion before JL. I don't have a problem with you doing things like warping metal and magnetically attaching it to yourself in a haphazard "Hillbilly" fashion. So long as it falls off it you drop the charge. I don't even have a problem with you crafting makeshift shrapnel "swords" for weaponry.But to craft something armor/weaponsmith worthy the way you're trying to do with just magnetism? It's going to be filled with flaws that haven't been filled properly by molten metal from the heating process of the forge or filled by the iron by the will of a Toa of Iron. One solid strike from ANYTHING and that armor is toast fracturing and breaking apart faster than you could fix. Not to mention those swords will break if they hit anything or anything hits them.You're far safer with the redneck armor option until you can get to a merchant or an armor smith. You don't always need master craft weaponry. Kalama often uses improvised weapons and he seems to be doing just fine.IC: As the Le-Matoran scrambled to hide behind the Toa again, Kalama leaped onto the back of the Tarakava attacking Argentum and proceeded to climb up to the head. The Rahi roared and shook itself trying to fling the small morsel off it, taking off charging wildly around heedless of where it was going. Kalama grimly held on determined to bring down this filthy creature that had mocked him so!The four Matoran clustered around Tanuka who stared at the oncoming Tarakava like a Mahi to an oncoming Muaka unmoving.Finally managing to get up to the neck, Kalama's hunting knife flashed in his hand."DIE YOU MONGREL!"The Tarakave yelped and whined making odd noises as Kalama plunged the blade into it's spine ripping savagely at it. It came crashing down skidding toward Tanuka. It finally came to a haul millimeters from her face.Rahi and Toa stared at each other before it lunged to bite her head off.Kalama gave a final twist and the beast fell lifeless before inflicting any harm to the Toa."HAH! THAT'S HOW YOU SUCKER PUNCH YOU SLOPPY SOGGY SORRY SON OF A SEARAG! The bigger they ARE!" He wrenched his blade free. "THE HARDER THEY FALL!"Tanuka just stood there frozen. She didn't even seem to be breathing.Kalama dropped from on top of the downed water lizard and looked around. Three dead, one captured. Not bad for a single days fight. He then proceeded to fulfill his promise of making Tarakava skinned boots by starting to cut large pieces of the dead Tarakava's hide off.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: On the outskirts of Ga-Koro, a lone Toa walked the road leading to the village, clad in simple white clothes and a hood.On her back was a sizeable travel bag, and on her hip, a sword of middling length, swept hilt and cruciform crossguard a silvery white, sheathed in a snow-white scabbard.Removing her bag and setting it down momentarily, the Toa of Ice pulled back her hood and looked out towards the calm, tranquil waters of the sea, feeling the salty brush of a slight breeze on her face."Ah, Ga-Wahi. Seems so peaceful compared to home..." she mumbled, with a content sigh. To tell the truth, she actually preferred the milder region."Better keep moving, I'm almost to Ga Koro..." she said, starting off again.Suddenly, another being, slightly taller than her, brushed past. She hadn't even heard him coming."Oh, I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I wa--" she began to stammer out in apology."It's fine." the other being, evidently male, said, cutting off her stream of apologies without breaking stride. "Don't worry about it.""Okay..." she half squeaked, a little intimidated by his sharp tone. No response came from the dark clothed figure.Shaking her head, Cyrunei started off towards Ga-Koro again.Meanwhile, under the shadows of his hood, Nokth gave a smug grin. Unbeknownst to the Toa, the Akrainid had just relieved her of a pouch containing more than a few widgets."Too easy," he said with a low chuckle.OOC: OnhonhonTwo new charries intro'd at once

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Kamaehu walked over to the group. He was breathing slightly heavier from the exertion, but it wasn't that noticeable. As he wrenched his axe out of where it had hit the last tarakava, the toa's appearance seemed to change. It was obvious, even though all Kamaehu had done was stopped grinning and gone back to his normal, tired stance. "Well, that was... fun. Are we going to move on or stand around here?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Mita)Mita had fallen behind the other she had arrived with, as she was busy with her guitar. She was experimenting with bending the sound waves using her elemental power, causing various decidedly non-guitar noises to come from the instrument. By the time the Toa of Sonics looked up, the rest of the group had already entered Ga-Koro and was out of sight.Just as Mita was about to go looking for them, she saw a cloaked figure brush past a nearby Toa of Ice, who seemed a bit confused at the sudden contact. Mita frowned. She had been enough around the island to know such people for what they were. She approached the Kakama-wearing Toa."Hey, you got to be more careful nowadays. I think that guy just tried to pick your pocket."OOC: That's Cyrunei.EDIT: I could have pulled the earlier situation with MIta/Hau even further for added hilarity, but I decided not to just to avoid making anyone awkward. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: Fortunately for Hau, he had been just finishing one of the typical glides of the breast stroke just then. Therefore his Miru only nuzzled Eamerzon's Kaukau Nuva with a bit of force as opposed to slamming into it.Unfortunately for Hau, that didn't stop the situation from looking and feeling any less awkward.His face turned bright red beneath his mask even as he began to tread water. "Uh...Teleporting...Uh..." He glanced down for a second to check the stranger's by their shape, feeling even more of a blood rush with that act. "Ma'am. Couldja please take a bit more care not to next time...Uh...Teleport in front of people who are swimming?"OOC: Lul...Second time Hau has ended up in an awkward situation with women so far, and this is only the second in-RPG day I've been ICing for him. *Commences keeping track of all times Hau ends up in awkward situations with members of the opposite sex*EDIT: Oh, Katuko...*Sniffles* Even for a stoic like me, it's positively heartwarming how much you care for everyone....Not.XP-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC:An idealist then. Rhow could work with that. She didn't need to believe in an ideal to work for somebody who did and having somebody take care of getting the daily food and drink for her, or at least helping in that task was a welcome change."Fine. You got yourself some company. But don't expect me to stick around if your plan falls apart." the Skakdi said. As if to signal the deal was made, she took a big gulp from a mug on the table. Ale would have been better, but being choosy wasn't in Rhow's repertoire.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png