Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:"Come on then," Raxa said, grabbing Soundblaster and helping him to walk. He looked back at Ryllia. "Take care of these people," he said to her, "And I hope we can let past problems stay in the past." He then began to walk with Soundblaster and Pearl over to the Koro."Would you give me a description of this Matoran?" Raxa asked. "Everything you can tell me would be useful."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Pearl"I think she's in the bar." Pearl said, looking at Soundblaster and Raxa seriously. (Hey, wait, Soundblaster never let go of her... Does that mean that she's still being hugged?) "You said that's where fools go. She sounds silly. Silly people are fools. Ergo, she's at the bar."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Mimira - Ga-koro - That One Bar that Everyone goes to -Mimira had tried five different drinks, she sighed, they all had tasted really good, but she couldn't drink anymore, and there was still SO many different flavors to try...She had to try every single flavor of fruit juice, it was her DESTINY.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SuraleSurale stepped into the weapons shop, knowing she wanted a sword. But which one?"Hello there!" The shopkeeper, a Ga-Matoran greeted her. She showed some shock at the wounds, but didn't voice it."I need a weapon," Surale said. The Ga-Matoran looked her up and down before nodding."I know just the one," she said. Running into the back, she could be heard rummaging for a bit, before carrying out a large one-handed sword. The blade went from top to bottom, and the handle was behind the blade, towards the bottom. It did look perfect."I'll take it. What do I owe you?" Surale asked. The Ga-Matoran thought for a moment before saying "2,000 widgets." Surale winced as she pulled out her last widgets, and handed them to the shopkeeper. The Matoran gave her a cheerful 'good-bye' as she walked over to put the money in her register. Surale strapped the sword to her back as she walked out. Now to find a charitable hospital, or she'd have to deal with her wounds until they got to Po-Koro...

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism emerged from the lower deck, playing around with his knives. He was limping slightly, and his left arm was damaged somewhat. He hopped down fromt he deck and followed Surale into the Koro. "Wait," he said right before she payed for the sword, and slipped out his own widgets, handing them to the Ga-Matoran."I still owe you, remember?" he said to her, almost grinning.Almost.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Heh, I actually wanted an excuse to get her two, I just built a second one for my MoC of her :PIC: Surale"Well, then I'll pay for a second one," she said, handing the widgets to the shopkeeper, who produced another sword. Placing them both on her back with the staff, she walked out alongside Dehkaz."So, how long do you think it'll take them?" She asked.

IC: DehkazHe shrugged. "It depends. I'd think it will take atleast two days to repair her back to functional condition. Maybe even a week to get her into the shape she was in.""I guess that means we'll be staying in Ga-Koro for a while. But only untill the Fowadi can sail. I want to get to Po-Koro as soon as possible," he said, limping along with Surale.Dehkaz took the time to take in the scenery. No matter how many times he came here, it never stopped amazing him that a village could be build entirely out of plants. Now that the fighting was over, the bounty hunter began to really feel his wounds. His arm had been badly damaged from when the Kane-Ra attacked him, and his leg when the Fowadi had been attacked. Various smaller cuts and gashes surrounded his body.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"When you have to spar, you have to spar." She said with a grin as she stood up and cracked her back."Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going swimming." And with that, she dived in to the waters, grin still on her face, her slim body moving in a spell-binding, grace-filled way.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dehkaz"Neither do I. A few widgets, my knives, crossbow, and the Fowadi is the only thing I have," He said, "And you guys, of course."Living you're life as a bounty hunter didn't really allow for you to own a lot of stuff. Before, Dehkaz couldn't stay in one area for too long for fear of getting arrested. But he could now that his name was cleared."As for whats next, I'd say getting our paycheck from the Guard."IC: Gravity"That you do," I replied, before Hajia disappeared beneath the waves.I watched Hajia for a bit. It was.... Distracting.... Besides, I didn't feel like moving from my spot on the beach.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vacir was quickly becoming tired. He had been walking down the shore for hours, but what tired him was his eyes, sore from the constant searching of the dense foliage that lay inland. He was beginning to slow down, slowly becoming weary, intending to stop to rest, against his better judgement. He hastily scanned his surroundings again one more time, feeling somewhat drowsy. Suddenly, he did a double-take. Some distance down the beach, a Ba-Toa was staring out towards the water. Assuming he was simply lost in thought, Vacir approached slowly, not wanting to disrupt him. Remembering his earlier conversation with Ravage, he loosened his staff from his back, just in case.OOC: Fun fact - I think I may be responsible for the "Ba" prefix for gravity. I suggested it first in the official topic back in the day.On topic, Change of plan. Gravity is so conveniently placed near Vacir that Tehlin can wait :P

OOC: Really? Thats just awesome. As you probably guessed, gravity is my favorite element. :P And I'm laying down on the beach, FYI.IC: Dehkaz"Yes, perhaps some more of those snazzy disk-cannons... And definatly stronger armor plating," he agreed.The two finally found what they were looking for, a hospital, just up ahead. They walked in, and Dehkaz spoke to the Ga-Matoran there. "My friend and I would like some help." He indicated their wounds.IC: GravityI watched Hajia swim, still not noticing Vacir yet. i casually reached around with one of my tentacles, and took the sword off my back, allowing me to comfortable lay down.It probably looked pretty wierd from Vacir's point of view.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Gonna be my last post before bed, when should we say that the Fowadi should be done around this time tomorrow?IC: Surale"Uh..right this..uh...right this way," the Ga-Matoran receptionist babbled, a bit shocked to see two Toa so beat up. She led them straight into a doctor's office, where the doctor started a bit when she saw them."Uh, how can I help you?" she asked."We need you to give us whatever treatment we need to fix all this," Surale said, indicating their wounds.

OOC: Yeah, imma gonna give Dehkaz a rest til' tomarrow.IC: DehkazThe doctor took Dehkaz into a back room, and sat him down on chair there. The Ga-Matoran, along with a Toa fo Iron that helped her, begant o remove the armor from his damaged arm. She stitched up the wounded organic parts while the Toa of Iron rebuilt the mechanical bits.The bounty hunter didn't say a word throughout the entire operation.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SalvinnNo.After finally reaching the cave, the Vortixx came upon a sad sight. The cave had caved in, there was no way in. No way for him to reach Anavel. It is unknown why the cave collapsed. Perhaps it was under the strain of something, perhaps the mystic energies had weakened the rock, perhaps it was just a fate wanting to mess with Salvinn. Regardless, Salvinn shattered mind just took another blow. Now he was unsure what to do. So he just slumped against the rocks. Staring blankly up into the skies.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: FostolThe man Surale walked away with, Fostol knew his face; a killer like him always remembered the faces of those he hunted. Of course, the Ta-Toa had a bit of a bounty on his own head for his 'crimes', deeds deemed worthy by himself as acts of justice, liberating the island of tyrants and criminals. Dehkaz just so happened to be on his list.Having trailed the pair, they led him to the hospital and soon left his sight as they underwent operations. Pushing past Ga-Matoran employees attempting to send him back, Fostol entered the room calmly and watched Dehkaz undergo his operation, his eyes glinting with a hint of sadistic excitement. Fostol had found his prey.OOC: Meh, I need a way to interact :P

OOC: C'mon man, Dehkaz just finished rescuing a turaga and all. :PIC: DehkazThey finally finished on his arm and let him rest a bit before they would start on his leg. Dehkaz opened on eye to look at the Toa of Fire. "Hello, there," He said, "Didn't catch your name earilier, I'm Dehkaz."He thought for a minute before adding, "Former bounty hunter."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: IncommodoIncommodo noticed Nikarra had disappeared as he turned to Arkrak. "I've been fine. A little tied up, but otherwise fine."We have a few things we need to talk about, though..."IC: StranaxIncommodo was cut of as the building exploded, showering him and Arkrak in dust and debris.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Kahlynn pushed aside two bamboo poles and peered through at the beach. No one around. Good.No, wait, there was a hut with a boat next to it. A sailor, perhaps?Whatever was the case, the boat was his. He ran down the beach and began to use his heat vision to try and burn through the bonds holding it in place.OOC: That's the Twenty Eighth, Inspiration.

IC: [The Twenty-Seventh]The Twenty-Seventh yawned as she exited her hut once more, hoping to start afresh in the new day. However, any illusions of having a good day were ruined by the sight of a Skakdi attempting to steal her boat. Her eyes twitched.Several seconds later, a scalpel flew towards the Skakdi's arms.

IC: [The Twenty-Eighth]The Twenty-Eighth pulled out another scalpel, quickly holding it up to the blast. The tool may have melted, but at least she, and her hut, which would have burnt if the heat reached it, were safe."I really need to buy new ones," she muttered, throwing another scalpel at the being. "WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY BOAT?"