Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: 'Doh. I get it now, sorry for my stupidity.IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia had taken a step back in surprise when Raxa had appeared seemingly from thin air. She made no sound when he spoke, instead she watched him with a mix of fear and curiosity in her eyes. Hearing Gravity's question, she began to speak, but paused to glance up at the sun to tell the time."Oh karz..." She whispered to no one in particular. "Gotta go, sorry!" She called as she rushed inside the hut. She soon reappeared, no longer in leather armor and pauldrons, but a slightly-risque outfit composed of a short-cut skirt, a pair of high-heeled shoes, and a top. Before Gravity could say anything, she was gone, running into town.At Raxa's request, Hound smirked, but continued to train. In a few minutes, when Raxa was least likely to expect it, he latched his hand onto a good-sized block of limestone and launched it at Raxa at Kakama speed with Pakari power. He had no doubt the toa could block it if he wanted to, but he also wanted to test his reflexes. OOC: Before you say Bionicle Characters don't wear clothes, I'd like to point out that almost every other character in the BZPRPG is described with them.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled, hearing the rock whistling. He raised a hand quickly, catching the rock on his armoured gauntlet where it shattered easily. He stood up, looking at Hound."Is that the best you got, man?" He asked good-naturedly. "I could have broken that in my sleep."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I don't post enough to keep up :PIC: Vacir approached the entrance to a cave. Assuming that it was, indeed, the one to which the Toa of Gravity (whose name, ironically, was Gravity) had referred to. The first thing he noticed when he entered the clearing was that there was, as he expected, a large group settled in the clearing. Content that he had found that which he sought, he approached the group.OOC: EDITED, thanks :)

Edited by Akaku94

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu stood up, "That's it, we're looking for Dorian."IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank stood up as well, looking at Yuru and Reaver, "Who knows where he could have gone though?" He didn't necessarily disagree, but he felt that realistic thinking was required for situations such as these, "He could be literally anywhere." He looked back at Utu."Well I'm not waiting here for somebody that might not return," Utu moved closer to Tank but stared off out of the clearing, "What if something happened to him and he's not coming back?""He's died once already, so I don't really see that as a problem."Utu rolled his eyes, "That doesn't mean he can't get his way back to us?"Tank rubbed the back of his neck, "Where do you want to start looking? All of Ga-Wahi?"Utu shook his head, "We already agreed to avoid Le-Koro and Ga-Koro. And aside from the rest of the wilderness, that leaves Ta-Koro or Po-Koro."Tank dropped his hand, "You know we can't go into Ta-Koro. Not without Yuru and Reaver in hand-cuffs and Tuara by our side." Tank almost muttered."But Yuru and Reaver can."Tank and Utu both looked at the other two Mark Bearers.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara finished her breakfast and stood up, "That was incredibly good."She tossed on her shortstaffs and nodded to Angelus, "How's your cut? Think you can walk comfortably?" The Toa of fire titled her head, her eyebrow raised.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah, no problem," said Angelus, grinning with infectious cheeriness and jumping to his feet easily. "I'm more worried about walking around without another waffle in my hand."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [The Twenty-Eighth]"I'm from Ga-Koro. I'm supposed to know how to row a boat."IC: [Treize]As Treize walked through the streets of Ga-Koro towards the shipyards, she noticed a fellow naval officer merely looking around, somewhat confused. From the looks of him, she decided that he was probably new to the work, which gave her an idea."You there!" she said. "Follow me. You've been reassigned to my crew. Because I said so."

IC: Emarosa (Ga-Wahi)Emarosa nodded."How far do you think that they got?"Her question was answered by the sound of a voice coming from nearby, followed by laughing from a female companion."So there I am with a barrel of fresh fruit glued to my hands with a mad Ash Bear behind me, and I either have to find a way to give it the fruit or end up being chewed into an Angelus-flavored light snack. So out of nowhere-""ANGEL!"The Toa of Fire's attention snapped to the side like a dog who had been offered a bone."Emarosa?"The Toa of Lightning charged him, jumping into his arms and kissing his cheek as he spun her around in a tight hug."I...I thought you were dead...""Likewise," he said in a restrained voice: it was clear that he was trying not to burst into tears. "Are you...are you really real?""Of course I am, genius," she said, smacking his head softly and grinning before kissing him on the cheek again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: A bit taken aback by the manners, Toranmat had no choice but to follow. After all, he had just joined. He followed her. "Re-assigned? This is the first crew I've been on!" He suddenly wished he hadn't said that, as he would come off sounding inexperienced that way. Oh wait...he was.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, you could have gotten the right cave, if Vacir didn't walk inside of it. :P Oh well.IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa had strapped the equally massive sword to his back, and was now sitting down near the enterance to the cave. Ryllia, next to him, was still helping the beings who they had found. Up ahead he spotted something, a black armored Toa of Plasma, coming out from the tree line."Hi!" the giant being said excitedly to him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Thanks for saving me... Edited my last post accordingly. Also, I'm going to assume the "beings who they had found" are Tehlin and co, because I'm too lazy to go back and look through who knows how many pages to find out...IC: Vacir glanced in the direction of the Toa of Gravity. He quickly noticed the Ba-Toa's defining characteristic - the Toa was massive, likely head and shoulders above Vacir when standing. Near him sat a Ga-Toa, and beyond her, the ones Vacir has been searching for. He breathed a sigh of relief, confident now that the group meant him no harm. He addressed the brutish Toa of Gravity."Hello. My name is Vacir, and I had become separated from this group you seem to have integrated with. Might I ask why this party is camped in a clearing near a cave, so far from the villiage?"

OOC: Yeah, and Tehlin's in Onu-Wahi. :P.... I thought I'd mention that. lol, just have Vacir ask about Tehlin. :PIC: OnuzekThe massive Toa looked around, confused. "Huh? Onuzek didn't know we were camped here...."Onuzek looked back to Vacir and said, "Onuzek's name is Onuzek. And we found beings who needed our help so Ryllia and Onuzek stayed to help them but then some of them left and now its just a few beings who need help."The Toa of Gravity took a breath. "Is Vacir looking for someone, too? 'Cause Onuzek has meet a lot of people lately who are looking for other people."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SongSong smirked. "Good. I'd hate to see you have the same fate as your friend. Rucia was it?"IC: KrianKrian sighed, and allowed Mimira to speak once more.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Song"You sure?" Song taunted. "After all, I would think you would want to join your friend. Don;t you mis her?" Then she grinned. "You don't know, do you?"IC: KrianAt this point, Krian had hit the ground, and was writhing with laughter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -Mimira immediately stopped when Pearl started shouting at her. "Oh...sorry..." She said apologetically. "His soul was drained?" Mimira didn't even understand how that was possible, or what that would even do to someone. She didn't really understand the concept of a soul exactly either, it was a bit much to grasp for her age.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar