Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma looked from one Toa to the next, it seemed like he was able to peer into the very soul of each. "Very well," he said at last, before starting, "It seems we are going to be working together as a group. Weather it be from pure dumb luck, or something else entirely; we're stuck together.""And we should get to know each other better. Nei already told you my past, I believe we should all hear yours," he added, not directing the last part at anyone in particular.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: BrukinBrukin nodded. "Alright. As you all know already, my name is Brukin. I grew up in Po-Koro, my father was a successful merchant. We lived not far from the Po-Koro Guard HQ, and I spent much of my free time there, watching the Guards work. When I got older, I decided to help the entire island, like the Guard did for Po-Koro. That's really all there is to say."He grinned. "Other than that I can assure you there is in fact a person under the armor."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I know, but I'm deciding based on how Salamander fights.IC: VenatorHis blade swung swiftly up as the fist came toward his face. The direct blow of that much flame wouldn't leave much of a face behind, but at least he knew that Salamander would be left with something to remember him by, and possibly realize how much his wasted life affected even himself.But Salamander was swift indeed, souring into the air and surrendering his own attack. He values his own safety above that of defeating his foe. He was afraid of losing his arm in a fight against a weakened foe, as would most people likely be. But Venator was not most people. If he was going to fight, he was going to do as much damage to Salamander as possible. He wasn't going to be defeated easily, even with the pounding headache he felt.There was a moment of nothing, locked eye to eye in a challenge of stare. He saw nothing but hatred in rage in his foe, but his eyes returned something different. Determination and and eerie calm. If this was his destiny, then so be it, but he was going to go down fighting. He had no hatred for Salamander, but this was going to be a fight."Words once said, are impossible to kill. And Idea lives on lang after a person. Kill me now, and know that I will never really die. I will always be there, my words will haunt your wrtched soul for as long as you live this miserable life. They have no meaning to you, but they will never leave." Venator commented with a voice as cold and as sharp as his sword. "You are not the monster you seem so determined to be, you have twisted yourself, trying to block out that part of you which knows that your actions are wrong. That is the part of you that will remember..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'm back. I'll be gone all tonight, BTW. IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHound nodded. Before he could answer, Hajia reappeared. She was dressed in a suit of form-fitting (Perhaps Form-Showing would be a better description) leather armor, with two steel pauldrons on her shoulders. A long protosteel necklace hung from her neck, resting on her chest. On the end of it was a large hammer, the mark of Tirus. Smiling at Gravity as she walked over to him, she spoke. "So, ready to go?" As she walked next to him, she attempted to wrap her fingers around his hand, so that they were holding hands.Hound noticed this, but said nothing. The only hint of dissaproval was that he focused only on the road ahead of them.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI nodded, smiling. "Shall we go?" I said, in an over-dramatic voice, indicating the road with one hand while the other held onto Hajia's.IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma nodded, but said nothing. He waited for everyone else to explain.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"We already are going." Hound stated as he began to walk the road, his gigantic legs carrying him faster than theirs. Hajia was able to run an extreme amount faster, thanks to the lack of four-inch heels on her shoes. She easily caught up with Hound. As she ran/walked she continued to hold Grav's hand, occasionally squeezing it in excitement.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound nodded at a pair of skakdi who waved in return. "I've never noticed how many people Hound knows," Hajia said, stopping her excitment to smiled at the pair, which she could now see where husband and wife. "I mean, almost all the city recognizes him."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tuxedo Mask - Inn, Ga-koro -"Well, as for me, there really isn't much to tell, that I'm willing to anyway, you know, secret identity and all." Tuxedo explained. "All you need to know about me is that nearly everyone I ever loved and cared about is dead, save a few. Since then I've decided to become Tuxedo Mask and fight crime."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Jozu"Well guess it's my turn. I'm Jozu. I've been touring the island, defending the everyday citizen from Rahi, trying to pick up the mantle that the Toa Mata left." Jozu said, chuckling. "Nothing real special, just your everyday citizen trying to do what's right."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroThere was a length of silence as Hajia thought about what could be making Gravity sound sad. She had a few Ideas, but wasn't sure if any of them were correct.So she asked. "What's wrong?" She asked, concern on her face. "You seem... dissapointed, sad, depressed..." She said, listing off emotions in a less-than-reassuring fashion.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"...Out of it for a minute, yeah," I said, "It just kinda hard out here," I indicated Ga-Koro, and the rest of the island, "when you don't rember a thing in here," I tapped the side of my head."But don't worry about it. I hate making people feel depressed as well."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Grochi:"He came in near the end of it," Grochi said, shrugging. "I don't really mind, seeing as he was apparently original crew. Just let him be."IC-Raxa:Raxa followed along behind Hound, keeping up rather easily with the tall Toa. "This ought to be fun," he commented.IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked down at the birds gathered about him-they didn't seem rather frightened in his presence, most likely because he was another spirit of the air, and yet a fiery demon yet burned within him. He crouched down, curling up like a serpent and looking over to one of the birds."So, any new whispers-on-the-winds, nest-builder?" He asked the smaller creature in their simple speech, having learned it in his years spent in the wilderness."The great-fire-nest has been attacked," the bird cawed out. "And some of the elders have been nest-napped. Big-worms, walking-worms attacked the stone-nest." The bird stopped, preening its feathers for a moment, giving Aclaraung time for the information to sink in."Nestlings are planning to attack the big-walking-worms," the bird said then. "Nest builders and nestlings are planning to attack the bad-bug hive." Aclaraung turned at the last, glaring at the bird."There are nestlings and nested attacking the hive?" he growled, and the bird nodded. "Thank you for the information. I must fly." He stood, frightening some of the birds. On his first flap, the rest flew off as he caught an updraft and turned towards Le-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: This is tough... I'm really trying to make sure these posts are good and thus have to spend about an hour brainstorming between each one. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander stifled a yawn at Venator's words. He was tempted to tell Venator how many times he had been told similar things and what he had done to those who said them, he felt no remorse for. They were all just like Venator, and each on in turn had fallen. At this point he was nearing the end of his ability to tolerate Venator's presence. All he wanted to do was get rid of a pest, and yet...Said pest simply won't shut up.He was tired of the lectures, he was weary of the games. He was sick of the charades, and fed up with the values. But most of all, he'd had it with Venator's attempts to somehow reform him. For some reason, there would always be people who believed the best in people. No matter what crimes the saw perpetrated, they'd always have faith that the criminal could somehow be saved. In their eyes, every person in the world had at least a small part of themselves that wanted to be a hero, that didn't want to hurt others.Salamander wasn't sure if they were right or wrong; all he knew was that they had never once found that "good" aspect inside his mind. It may have been there, buried beneath all the negativity, but it hadn't ever seen the light of day.Salamander looked into Venator's eyes, noticing the quietness and determination in his enemy's eyes. They stood in direct contrast to the angry and hateful gaze that is own eyes gave off, and for a moment Salamander was struck by just how different he and Venator were. Fire and Ice, cynical and idealistic, arrogant and humble, the list went on and on. "Just die already."Salamander's voice was steady, and his actions controlled. Despite his intense anger, he hadn't been reduced to the level of a vicious Rahi. Instead, he felt almost as if he had entered a state of hyper-awareness. The details of everything around him were revealed, and for a moment he felt as if he would drown in the information suddenly being directed into his mind. However, he was able to regain control and faced Venator with his own brand determination. It wasn't as quiet or calm, but blazing with heat and power. It was the same kind of determination that had helped him fight against even the Rahkshi.He was going to kill Venator as himself, not some mindless machine of destruction."Dragon Blaze!"

Lacertus

OOC: I know what you mean... thinking up something like this takes some serious thinking.IC: VenatorHe looked coldly right at the Toa of fire, knowing his words would have no effect upon anything. That was why he said them. Even if they had no effect today, no change in Salamander's relentless hatred and blind fury, he knew that the words of an enemy stabbed deep into your mind, and held themselves in place. They would live on within Salamander's mind, as those of his own enemies had to himself. Salamander's temper seemed to be breaking loose, more and more. He was getting angry with Venator, and he knew it. It may seem like a rather bad idea, but it was part of what he was trying to do. He knew what he was doing, he was fighting smart. he had tried doing it before, and nothing had worked out. But now, he was going to force it to work.He was not going to give up, bringing with him a determination, and a commentary on the twisting hole where Salamander's conscience had been, and maybe still was. He was going to bring his best comments, best things to try breaking Salamander from not the outside, but from inside his own mind.Nothing was going to stop him from trying, nothing Salamander could say or do would stop the Toa of ice from speaking his mind. He was going to dish out a fury of comments not of hatred, but of trying to show that he didn't have to be a monster. If even the slightest particle of doubt had been placed within Salamander's mind, then he had already won this battle against the being of flames and fires. All it took was the slightest strike to his arrogance, and it could crumble away into the truth.He knew there was good inside of Salamander, somewhere within him. He had seem the Toa using it before. How far he had fallen in such a short while, it was as though something were leeching away all sense of the Salamander that he had met long ago. But he was on a downward spiral, and it was getting worse."Just die already.""No, I will not.""Dragon Blaze!"As flames covered his foe, a thin layer of icy frost covered Venator. It would last longer than the fire unless Salamander kept it burning, which would drain energy faster. The ice would melt, but not as quickly as fire without fuel would be put out. He just had to outlast Salamander, and he might even be able to win this. He just had to keep his foe from getting in any good blows."Though I may die here, I will die knowing that I have accomplished something. I have fought creatures of Karzahni and death, taken down those who threaten those who can not defend themselves. But what about you? What have you accomplished? My actions may inspire others, but what of you? When you die, what will the say of you? That you were a savage being who did nothing but ruin the lives of others, including your own? Your life will amount to nothing, a wasted pit of a being who could have changed the world itself, but chose only to be another lost fool who did nothing but cause more suffering in the future, likely even for those who ever he would wish no harm upon. When you die, who will cheer your name, who will care to remember it? The heroes and villains are remembered, those between are forgotten."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander"Exactly."Salamander activated his mask once more, this time flying directly towards Venator. At the very last moment he turned slightly so that he wouldn't hit Venator head on and lose too much speed. Venator, who had anticipated the attack, managed to block Salamander punch. Salamander quickly turned mid-air and shot right back towards Venator, intending to repeat the process for as long as it took.While Venator planned on winning by depleting his enemy's elemental energy stores, Salamander had opted for a far more direct (although equally lengthy) route and was trying to wear Venator down physically.OOC: He's still using Dragon Blaze. Anyway, wish I could write more but I have to go eat dinner. :(

Lacertus

IC: Ravage"Like this." Ravage whispered gleefully. A moment later, crystal spikes grew from the ground and stabbed into the building. The tips shattered, and crystalline needles shot forth.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG