Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Indirectly," he said, his eyebrows furrowing. "I've failed to save people before. I've had to choose one person's life over another. But I get the feeling that's not what you were asking."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Ga-Koro)Cylund, after leaving the bar, quite accidentally noticed a few Ta-Matoran guardsmen arguing with a few Ga-Matoran. He wanted to check what the commotion was, but the Ta-Matoran had already left; leaving behind a wanted poster."Well well well."One thousand widgets, not bad, not bad at all.Cylund thought a little. Sure, he could risk his neck with this dangerous Skakdi... or he could wait and see if anyone else went hunting for him. Then they could join forces, and split the price.Five hundred widgets wasn't that bad.

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-wahi beachIC: For lack of a better place, Kale took the unconscious Tillian back to the Fowardi once they reached dry land. It took him longer getting back as he was not using his Kakama. When he arrived he walked up the gangplank, past Dehkaz, the metal platform on which Tillian rested bobbing slightly as it floated behind him.Kale turned his head towards the Toa of magnetism and asked, "Would you happen to know ho this guy is? he just fell into the ocean from a couple hundred feet up and I don't think I'm going to get any answers out of him."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"Nice to meet you," Savulg replies with feined happiness. "Now, can we go get my rifles that are back at the school?""I meant, have you ever actually physically killed anyone? Whether with your bare hands or a weapon. I've just...met too many killers in my life," she adds, feeling a bit foolish for asking the question. All of the memories flooding back to her were making her feel upset and confused. "Forget that I asked that," Jade says quickly before shaking her head as if trying to rid the thoughts in her brain. "Great food; I never would be able to make something this good."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust was silent for a long moment, staring at the half-eaten cookie."No, I haven't," he said. "And I don't plan on changing that track record."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Jade's House, Ga-Koro)"It's not bad," he said, breaking a cookie in half and giving her the larger section. "Most people wear a Kaukau anyway, so I don't ever actually have to do much."He took another bite and cocked his head at her, unable to help asking "Are you okay?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust smiled at her and sat down next to her on the couch, squeezing her hand."Alright," he said with a grin. "Favorite Kolhii team, and your answer had better be Le-Koro."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust groaned and put his free hand to his chest, rolling his eyes and trying not to laugh."I feel like I just took a Kolhii ball to the chest," he said. "Who threw it? I know it couldn't have been Po-Koro, their aim's not nearly good enough..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: from Le-WahiIC: (in the skies somewhere above southern Ga-Wahi)Perkahn didn't hate flying, not as much as some people. But he sure did not enjoy it as much as others did. He sure wasn't as good at it as others were, either; it'd been a long time since he'd last flown this old Gukko of his. It occasionally did things he'd not like, such as take some random turn just because he'd not held the reins tight enough to forbid it from doing so."Come on, Ark. We've an event to attend. Can't be bothered to be late."There was little wind. It was a calm summer's night, good weather conditions.Suddenly, Perkahn noticed a small piece of light in the distance. He couldn't see well in the dark, but he was pretty sure it was situated atop a hill, surrounded by rough cliffs."That can't be it. Casa Juturna isn't surrounded by cliffs from what I remember. Or atop a hill. Or so far from the beach."Perkahn looked around. He couldn't make out any contours of the landscape around that he'd remember, but he was still pretty sure it was still a long way to go."C'mon, Ark. Let's go. Faster."

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I watched as Krayzikk walked away. I sighed. I knew well enough that Krayzikk had just lost his girlfriend to a mark bearer, I still had to make Frieza suffer for that...wherever that freak was. My thoughts were interrupted by Tillian yelling and then hearing a huge splash not too far off. "Yay..." I ran off to see what was going on this time. Emotia, in the meantime, was in her room, there was a choice of different dresses in the closet, and Emotia, still feeling a little hungover, was taking a really long time to decide which one to put on. She sighed and lay down on the bed. "Can't seem to decide on anything today." I reached the shoreline, there lay Tillian's dagger and surfboard. Tillian wasn't there. My mark flared for a moment. "Great..." I noticed the Fowardi not to far off, so with a quick whistle, my Kahu, Destiny came flying down toward me, I quickly hoped on and then Destiny took off toward the ship. We landed on the deck moments later, and there was Tillian with some members of the ship's crew. "Why is falling really far and going unconscious a trend with you!" I said as I dismounted Destiny and walked to Tillian's unconscious body.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Beats getting chased around and being tackled by your girlfriend," came the dry, sarcastic mutter; Tillian's face broke into a small grin, and he pushed himself up with his elbows and coughed water. "Wha happen?"IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust smiled and squeezed her hand, eating a final cookie before closing his own eyes.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tarnok"No. But I am getting bored."Tarnok replied, as he knocked the stab off course, giving him the opening he needed.Tooroko's momentum continued forward, because his stab did. He hadn't yet had time to readjust his stance and bring his sword back, and Tarnok was close enough to the Vortixx to enact his plan. Since Tooroko's stance was engineered to deal with a forward stab, it couldn't take a force in the reverse direction well. Tarnok slammed the bottom of his foot into Tooroko's abdomen, taking full advantage of his own strength and the weakness of Tooroko's position. Due to the stannce, and the strenth behind Tarnok's slam, it was inevitable that Tooroko would fall or stumble back.Tarnok was already stepping forward to take advantage of either event. If he stumbled, Tarnok would follow immediately with another kick, this one certain to knock him down.In the more likely event of his fall, Tarnok was also poised to take advantage of the opening, one knife ready to deflect any blows, the other would be placed at his opponent's throat.
IC: Tooroko stepped backwards as the kick connected with his guts. He tried to shove the Matoran back with his shield, but as he did so, he put more weight on his injured leg. He found himself going backwards again, just to keep upright. As luck would have it (though some Matoran might call it destiny), slipped in a puddle of seawater on the deck. The giant toppled backwards, hitting his head on the base of the mast and knocking himself out cold.OOC: Tarnok wins. He can make himself at home on board, and bring his friends with him.

ppg2.png

IC: KrianKrian didn't bother to respond, as the jungle around them first turned to rocks, and then to snow.OOC: krian and Co. to Ko.IC: TarnokTarnok sighed, and sheathed his knives. "You're a fool, Tooroko." He said to the unconscious Vortixx. "Your crrew left, and the Guard is here to arrest you. You've gained nothing by this, and cost me quite a lot of time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Xilecki:"Ah, is this not wondrous? Is it not magificent and beautiful and awesome?" Xilecki crowed, looking about the inside of the large building, just outside of Ga-Koro, that he had bought. It was a long hall, a mead hall, mainly, though he had refurbished it-it was still a meadhall, but now it was more."This...this is the home of The Crucible!" He proclaimed, his banner, to rapiers over a golden ring, unfurling behind the double large throne-like seats in the back of the room, a long table extending from there, and then a curtain, cutting that space off from the open space past the curtain, where there were a few more tables. Outside, there was a jousting ring and an empty stable, as well as a dueling pit."This is Wunderbar!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Hall of the Crucible) From the shadows stepped a tall, lean figure, who, if not for the aura of threat around her, would've immediately captured the hearts of every man in the room. Gradually, the initial observers were increased in number by more and more interested individuals coming in."My name is Acissia," she spoke, smiling. "I am the Duelist Mistress of the Crucible. I organize the fights... and, as well, I do so much more. With these fights, we give you a chance to step into the wellsprings of time and fate, and of eternity; fight bravely, fight victoriously, and your names will live forever. It does not matter whether you desire glory or wealth - fight well, and you shall have it.""Welcome... to the Crucible!"(Ga-Koro)Now, of course, Cylund hated to be attracted away from a promising job, but these rumors, saying of a dueling arena opened just outside town... felt too good to be true. He could earn some money, he could fight, and he could forget the dangers of the usual job. It sounded about right.Without a second thought, he set off in the direction of the village's gate.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Matatu walked into Ga-Wahi. He had heard rumours of a dueling organization, and he thought he might want to participate. He walked toward the Crucible, intending to join.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: (Ga-Koro)On his way to the Crucible, Cylund noticed an individual - who we know as Matatu - going in the same direction as he was. He approached him. "I assume you, too, are planning to join this little contest they're having?" he said, as they lessened the distance to the meadhall.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Matatu"Yes, I am planning on it." he said as he continued walking toward the building.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Xilecki:As Xilecki drank, he looked up. There was a knocking at the great doors, which slowly swung open. Light spilled into the room, two sillouhettes making themselves known."Visitors!" the resplendent Toa cried. "Welcome, welcome! Take a seat at the table, take a flagon of your own! Welcome to the hall of the Crucible!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now