Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Hari)"Censoring the truth isn't right. But if it hurts you to remember, well then...it's your decision. I won't force you." She replied solemnly, she respected if he withheld the more unpleasant parts. If it made him uncomfortable, it wasn't really worth it to her.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Krayn"The most painful part of it was how much of a sentimental prick I was." Krayn muttered to himself, barely audible. But notably, his smile was gone."It was chaos. Utu, the Bearer of Fear had the Ta-Koro deputy by the neck. Angelus was trying to walk away, but couldn't while Utu had Tuara." Krayn grimaced. "Yuru looked me in the eye, and told me that if I was going to run, now was the time to do it. He wanted me to run."Krayn paused. "We were outnumbered, and metaphorically speaking, we were outgunned. There were three of us, just normal Toa. Emotia and Reaver couldn't help without blowing their cover. Which meant it was the three of us versus the Mark Bearers of Fear and Cruelty. Tank, the Bearer of Pain, was neutral.""We needed help. And I thought we had it, too. Until I listened to what Skyra and Tillian were saying. Backup wasn't coming. They couldn't risk it. It would blow not only Emotia and Reaver's cover, but it might cost lives in the process. Tillian's exact words were 'This op is bigger than any one person. If it means we can take these guys down, then God forgive me."The most horrifying thing about Krayn's story was that his face was calm. Absolutely calm. No praise, no blame, just an almost analytical recitation. Only a careful inspection would note that Krayn wasn't as calm as he acted.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Hari)Hari's face contorted into a scowl. Tillian would have sacrificed Krayn's life, but not just his, but eveyone else there in the hopes of capturing them, putting their lives at stake! To say that she was livid was an understatement, if wasn't the Lieutenant Colonel's Wedding he would have slapped him right there and anyone else who dared suggest that idea. To find out that one of her heroes was not as heroic as she believed it was crushing...and then she saw how Krayn seemed to be calm, though she thought she saw a visible tremble and his eyes. The utter hopelessness he must have felt when those help he asked for, decided not to give it. She had this awful feeling in her chest...it was her heart aching at all she had just heard. This time she couldn't resist, she couldn't hold back. She shouldn't have asked."I'm...I'm sorry." She whispered, wrapped her arms around the Toa of Sonics chest, in one of the more tender hugs she had given in her life.OOC: Welp, Tillian's not the hero that Hari heard about.

Edited by The Mask

OOC: Nope. And Krayn isn't quite as prickish as people think.IC: KraynKrayn was surprised, to say the least. Uncertain of what to do, he put a hand on her back. Though it wasn't necessary, no one could hear them, he whispered. "I'm here, aren't I? I'm alive. And you might as well know how it ends."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Though Skyra is exactly who he makes himself out to be. :P IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -When Naona punched the objecting baka in the face. I clapped. I then sighed and looked at Cipher and whispered. "Okay bud, the best way for you to get to Ta-Wahi is to start walking toward Ga-koro." I pointed in the correct direction to the koro. "From there, get a boat or something to ferry you to Ta-Wahi."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OoC:Visura: Aurel is looking for you Maho and Ambera in townIC: Zacax"AGH!!" Zacax said, "You escaped?! Get off my ship!" Zacax demanded, "Wait where's Ambera?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur sat in his hut at Riven Dale, staring at the gleaming blade of the knife before him. He had sent the Khopesh off to somebody he knew deserved it after his death, if only because it would be fitting for his last living relative to get it. His face was reflected in the knife, his haunted eyes showing what he felt.Despite any attempts that he or anybody else may have made to get somebody to join the Song, nothing had worked-people had, in fact, just left, bored with what was happening. Po-Koro had been destroyed, the Hospital, explosions in the Great Mine...there was very little good that had been achieved, and quite a bit of evil.Not only that, though, he had recently learned of his elder brother's death. It soon seemed he would get some company in the afterlife...Grantuur sighed. Death was rampant. Was new life being brought to the island? No. All that happened was death, death, and more death. Nobody was able to stop it. You could make setbacks, of course, but it couldn't be stopped.Makuta had the island in a stranglehold. And Grantuur had no way to help break it.He had long thought about what he was doing, wondering if it was the right choice. But he couldn't make a difference, he knew. Not even as a guard had he been able to make much of a change. He seemed doomed to failure, but this might be his one success. He sighed again, turning the knife about in his grip, so that it was pointing towards him.He plunged it, hard, into his abdomen, slicing barely downards and then giving one long, horizontal cut, before pulling the knife out with a barely-suppressed gasp, before plunging it in again, in the center, slicing downwards in order to make a cross-shaped gut, blood and organ material leaking out of the wound as he covered his face with his hands, weeping silently as his life spilled out.He breathed slowly, falling to unconsciousness, his thoughts expunged by his act. He slowly felt himself leaning sideways as blood flowed freely from his wound, the knife having fallen out into his lap. He hadn't the energy to stop his fall. Slowly, slowly he toppled, landing heavily on the ground, his hands still covering his eyes, dying quietly in an image of peaceful repose.Slowly, ever so slowly the darkness overtook his eyes.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Hari)Hari looked up but didn't let go. Not when Krayn had left himself so vunerable. He needed to be protect, he deserved it."Yeah...I just wish you didn't have to go through something like that."She replied, trailing off. She wished she was there, suffering through that. Maybe she didn't know Krayn that well, maybe they had just met. It was just her nature, compassion that is. "I just...I would...I thought he was better than that. I was lead to believe that he was one of the greatest heroes Po-Koro ever had." She whispered. "Go ahead, I need to hear the rest."

IC: Krayn"Heroes are perfect."Krayn sighed, and thought for a moment. To regain the thread of his narrative. "Kinvex, one of the other captives, attacked Yuru to try and stop him. He was cut down almost instantly. Yuru stabbed him, and then, well, you don't need to hear that.""I took a moment to order Emotia not to intervene. And then I shut off the conversation. I tried attacking Yuru from a distance, but he was too quick. So I drew my sword and attacked. Tuara and I both fought him, and between us we were roughly his equal. I wasn't to know until a few minutes later but Skyra, bless his insanity, had decided to try and pull me out of there.""He'd summoned his Gukko, and was coming our way. I could see him in the air, but the area was too chaotic for him to land. It only got worse a minute later. Poor Emotia, she'd been sobbing. And Reaver just couldn't bear it. She summoned gale force winds, trying to disrupt the fighting. And Emotia tried to flood the area, but she was too distraught to really control it. She had to be stopped."Krayn's voice slowed down a bit. "I tackled her, but it didn't make a difference. She'd left me with one option. If she was unconscious, she wouldn't be able to use her element. So I had to try and choke her. She threw me off, and into a tree. Dorian, Rage, joined the fight and froze me to the tree. Between my element and Emotia, I got free, and Skyra airlifted me out.""I gave Tillian my report, and he stormed the joint. We all followed, but it was mostly done when we got there. Tillian had killed Dorian, and the situation was in a rough stand-off. It ended without further fighting, but we didn't get to take the Bearers in."Krayn sighed. "And that's where this particular story ends."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Zodir:Zodir shook his head, muttering something about "Crazy fools" under his breath. He then looked back up at Tillian and Emotia."Now that that is over with," he said, "Let's proceed. Tillian, do you promise your heart to Emotia, to support her and love her, and to be her everlasting friend, even after you both shall die?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I'm glad to say I did have the rings, I wasn't a total screw up as best man. I pulled them out of my pocket and placed them in my palm. Then reached out and offered the rings to them.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Hari)It was a lot to take in, one of the captives dying. A massive fight between all of them, what seemed like just them barely escaping. Kinvex...one of the captives dying. If there was anything that would have ate away at her in that position. Hari could just see it, see Krayn there captive, watching as one of the hostages got cut down. Then the massive fighting and the fact he had to knock Emotia unconscious or at least he tried and in the ended it didn't even matter, the Mark Bearers still escaped. They went through all that trouble just for none of it to really matter. No wonder he had seemed so snarky to the others earlier. He was having issues with trust."I think you're a hero, cause you did your best. I can't imagine what is must have been like. I'm sorry you had to endure all that." She sighed for a few seconds, a few tears had stained the edge of her mask as she pulled away. As she looked towards the alter but found herself unable to hear, it looked like they were saying their vows."Well I guess we should listen. Still up for a dance...or at least hanging out?" Hari said. She wasn't avoiding what was happening with him. She might have not been so happy with Tillian though and she forced a smile onto her face as she looked ahead.

IC: KraynHero?Krayzn shook himself out of his musings, and looked down at Hari. He smiled slightly, his good cheer slowly starting to filter away the darkness that had come to roost in his heart. "Sure." He whispered, and then grinned slightly. "You do realize to everyone else, it looks like you just randomly hugged me, and held on for several minutes?"Krayn watched, his smile returning. He was incredibly happy for the two of them. The ceremony seemed to be reaching it's climax.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)The Toa of the Green blushed a deep shade of scarlet at the realization of what she did. Though she was happy her tears looked like ones of happiness and when she thought about it...they deserved to be happy. Lots of people on this island had gone so long with very little hope and very little happiness, and it was these small moments that mattered. She couldn't stay mad at least for this moment. So now she crying again a bit more, happy for them. Happy that people could feel such moments of intense joy. Everyone deserved some measure of happiness in their life."It's a very beautiful marriage." She wiped away a few tears from her mask, her turquoise eyes, shining.

IC: (Hari)"Ma'am I meant them, they are beautiful, Tillian and Emotia. Moments like these...you don't seem often enough these days. It's good to know that love's so strong on Mata Nui still." Hari replied. "To be honest though, this is the first wedding, I've been to."

IC: Krayn"Agreed, Lieutenant. And you put it quite well, Corporal." Krayn said, a smile lurking on the edges of his features.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"We will Chief." She flashed Krayn a grin that was both gentle and mischievous but then she heard what Naona had said."What does she mean, remember the message?" Hari asked, who was unaware of the notes that Naona had been passing to him this entire time. She was generally intrigued by what the Lieutenant was hinting at to Krayn.

IC: KraynIronically, the effect was that Krayn blushed heavily beneath his mask. 150 years without a date of any kind tends to have that effect, especially when one considers that he wasn't the best at them to begin with.OOC: Note: I follow the rule of 10 years equaling one year our time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOc: Wait, wait, so he's only 15! That's some Shinji level tragedy. Well I never stated her age, so she can actually be quite young, I guess. Then again you might be saying physically he's like 15, not mentally given that they have all that extra time.IC: (Hari)The smaller Toa smiled, noticing the bit of red. She was happy to know that she was having such an effect on him, cause it just strengthed what she already knew. That he was interested in her and she was interested him."Awww, your so cute when you blush like that," She laughed quietly.

OOC: Actually, Krayn is somewhere between 25 and 30. He just has absolutely no social life.EDIT: By our standards, that is. :PIC: KraynWell, there it is again. Darn heart, you're going to burst yourself that way.Krayn's face just turned even more red than it already was.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Salamander"Hmm... Alright. I'm still not fully convinced, but that doesn't matter."Even as he spoke, Salamander's mind raced. It did matter, despite whatever he might say to the contrary. However...I can't bring myself to care anymore. "Count me in."OOC: Wow, really difficult to write this up for whatever reason... I must be out of practice. :/

Lacertus

OOC: Alright because that area was roughly Hari's age as well, probably twenty-four or three though.IC: (Hari)He was blushing even harder before, she sighed happily and leaned her head against Krayn's side as she wrapped her left arm around his waist/lower back, mainly because she wasn't tall enough to wrap her arm around his shoulder. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and then looked up to Krayn slowly."You do realize this night just got started, right?" She chuckled, with a wink. "Hmm, is that me making your heart beat that fast? I'm flattered if that's so."

IC: KraynAmusingly, Hari might note that sheathed on either side of Krayn's waist was a wakizashi, the handles of which were concealed by his suit coat.Well, Krayn. You got yourself in over your head again. Except normally, it's simply a matter of fighting your way out. Somehow I don't think that's the solution here. You might want to borrow some of Laserbeak's Salamanders.Remarkably, Krayn's blush deepened further. He glanced down. "You're amused by this, aren't you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Well...yes, I am." She chuckled, looking up. "I didn't think anyone could be blushing as deeply as you are, I'm tempted to see how red in the face you could get." She sighed happily, before grinning. "Except I'll just stay in this position and watch the rest of the ceremony with you without saying a word, maybe you'll be okay then?" OOC: Alright turning in for the night, I am way too tired to continue. Goodnight.

Edited by The Mask