Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oh okay, but isn't she a matoran? Or is this a disease?IC: Zacax He grabbed the knife he had and swung it at her neck, this would decapitate her like he did his brother, "That's what little girls are made of,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: ...Shattered spine.Knife to the back of the head.Unstoppable strength and agility.Only one arm.A sword-wound to the chest because Calebos didn't block that earlier.Multiple wounds in the head after Dov's character hit him up.Knife coming at his head.Did you forget all that with your last post?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:...wait what sword wound?If you wanna kill Zacax, be my guest, I was trying to keep my main guy alive but go aheadIC: ZacaxA missing limb, beaten up, head wound, he was near his death. His knife pierced into the neck of the psycho, but his death came first...he fell...The prodigy...had died...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

So, go ahead and burn down the tavern and kill Levarie.
Acting on this permission:IC - Aenarius:The burning flames avoided Aenarius as he intended, and he slammed at full force into the toa before hau could be engaged. The last thing Levarie ever heard was Aenarius's roar."You hired out those girls like you hired out your souol; therefore, let your soul go unto its buyer!"The mace slammed down, into and through the toa's heartlight, which could not fade to black for the excellentreason that it did not exist. All around him, the building was beginning to collapse. Aenarius shifted his shape to that of a nondescript toa of stone and ran, with an illusion covering him further. It was not too hard to get away, with the general commotion the fire caused.Another day, another brothel razed.

IC - Edge - TavernCollecting everything of worth and stuffing it into her bag, Edge and her sister hurried out towards the shadows, nodding to her second and final accomplice as all three got away from the burning bar. And just like that, it was over.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Helsina"Well I lost my job...that sucks..." Helsina said walking away from the scene.IC: The DuskThe Dusk made it to the port and stole a boat, sailing to the islets.OOC: The Dusk to the Kuma Islets.

Edited by IX. Dymex

OOC: Well, I have to bring my char here, and now is as good a time as any. Oh, and Akree open for interaction.IC: (Akree)Akree watched the flames spill out of the building. As what he assumed was that famous tavern burned, he wondered Is this considered normal around here? Akree slowly backed away from the scene, thinking that perhaps someone would connect him with this crime. His species was less than trustworthy, after all.

Edited by DoctorCouch

IC: Draeverian Joskiir "Ugh, what's this beating in my skull? It feels like someone's trying to drill a hole," Draeverian grumbled, a hand clutching his right temple. A strong pulse continued to flow through his body, disrupting his image of the shiny battle coming to its conclusion. Little was he aware of Mariko's power now corrupting his mind. With a shake his powers of sound degraded, leaving the battle absent of a sound track. A minute of furious melter sounds later he was on a knee, staff dropping to the ground like a totem of his defeat.

IC: ZaeronHaving been summoned to Mata Nui by his teammate Psyzhran, Zaeron had been assigned to Le-Wahi due to his jungle abilities. Swinging from the jungle vines, he saw nothing wrong with the place, except that he couldn't find anybody. He had been stuck in the Fau swamp for quite a while, but there wasn't any hurry; he could stay here all day!His demeanor changed drastically when he saw a column of smoke. Rushing towards it, he came upon the village and saw a burnt down building. He did not know what happened but he knew whatever did happen, it must have been terrible. "I'm starting to see why Psyzhran called me here," he thought.OOC: I'm open for interaction

Edited by Constructman

ICLaki walked towards the Pala-Koro gates, elated at the fight's conclusion. The defenders had absulotely destroyed those attackers, and now they had another person to expirement Parakuka removal on. And many hostages. Victory felt good. Laki had even helped a tiny bit! The Le-Matoran was on top of the world. He passed by the group of people waiting at the gates and joined them, waiting to be let back in. He would have helped drag the bodies, but the small, not very strong Matoran wasn't needed for that sort of task with all the toa about. Laki waited.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: ZaeronZaeron wandered around town, completely lost. He wandered, and wandered, out of the town and into the wahi, wandered some more, until he came to Kanae Bay. Sitting down on the bay, he thought to himself "What am I supposed to be doing here? I don't know a thing about what's going on on this crazy island!" He sat, and he sat, and eventually, he fell asleep.

Zaeron returned to Le-Koro, went to a mailbox and opened it. Inside was a letter from Psyzhran detailing information about the Black Inferno. Zaeron made a mental note of it, remembering seeing posters about it before in le-koro. He went back to the beach and decided to build a beach home their. However, he was attacked by a swarm of Nui-Rama and although he wasn't injured too badly, he had gotten lost. He was wandering around in the jungle when he saw another city. "Two koro in one wahi?" he thought. "It seems to be in the direction of that lake..." With that, he set out for lake pala.

Edited by Constructman

IC: MeviThe Ta-Matoran sighed in relief when the battle had concluded. She started moving towards the Parakuka-being in front of Onyx."If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it, but these past few days have shown me exactly what sort of powers lurk on this island. I'm both horrified by these creatures and amazed at the events that has transpired since I left Ta-Koro. And perhaps this attack was a blessing in the end. If I may be so bold, I'd suggest using this unquestionably evil being as the template for curing our Turaga."

OOC: What are Parakuka?IC: Zaeron had been walking for some time. The pain from the Nui-Rama attack had left him weakened and he often had to stop in the jungle to rest; not the smartest move to make but fortunately for him, it didn't cost him too much. He was walking through the forest when suddenly, he saw it: Pala-Koro. "I'm not sure whether or not this village io friendly," he thought. "My gut feeling is telling me to wait outside in the jungle."

IC: Onyx"Bold but logical." Onyx replied, eyeing Mevi silently for a couple of seconds and then the Parakuka before speaking up. The sight of the abomination latched to one's body was disturbing to him, feeling uncomfortable with it so close, as if it were a contagious disease. "That's exactly why I wanted her alive and captured. If you wouldn't mind, I'll be dropping this girl at Verik's hut for examination real quick. Round up every enemy and wait for me inside the village so I can create a prison for them. There's one with a spear in his back, dead or dying; what you do with him is up to you." The Toa grunted, readjusting Turok on his shoulder for comfort before binding her wrists together with cuffs, going around and repeating the same for every captured prisoner. Once finished, he lumbered off towards the gates and opened them up, allowing free access to all. Soon, he was in the doctor's hut."Verik?" Onyx inquired, wondering if the Matoran was home. "I've got something for you."

OOC:Construct, for your information, the Island Liberation Squad, which operates this Pala-koro, destroyed the Nui-Rama hive, though the Rahi still exist. (Remember that you will have to find this out IC.) Parakuka are slug-like Makuta-made parasites that offer their hosts Pakari-level strength, Kakama-level speed and Calix-like agility for short durations. IC:Ziraul shouted at Voriki, "Hey, you, what's your name? And can you let us in the gate?"OOC: Remember, Ziraul has shape-shifted, so recognizing him would not be easy for Voriki. Not likely with Tirax either, since he rarely played an active role in his captures.

IC: ZaeronZaeron finally gathered up his courage, and grimly walking up to the gates, he banged his bo staff on the door. "Here goes nothing..." he thought. "I can almost hear Psyzhran chiding me for my foolishness." Then, he saw, well, (OOC: what did Ziraul shapeshift into?) two beings staring at him. "Yo, wassup?" he said.

OOC:That part of the message is more relevant for Benluke, but Ziraul's form is that of Vortixx who he has named Vilorus. He appears to have speakers embedded into his hands, which help him convincingly use his sonics without giving away his identity.IC: Ziraul spun, a speaker-hand pointed at the source of the voice. His apparent alarm was faked, and very well so-in truth he had heard the being coming a long way off thanks to his element."Who are you and what is your alleigence? Excuse my suspiscion, but this village was just attacked by several beings."

IC: Zaeron"I'm Zaeron," he said. "I don't have any allegiance to a group because I haven't found any. However, I'm in contact with a Toa named Psyzhran who is currently being a bar bum in the Kumu Islets trying to learn as much as he can about the situation there and a Matoran mercenary named Londar in, I think, Po-Wahi, not sure because I haven't heard from him yet. I try to fight for good (against Makuta) but I'm epically failing due to the fact that I don't know a thing about what's going on here. I won't attack you unless you attack me though."

OOC: Yes, Mariko's power is custom and non-elemental. More backstory on that later. IC:"I'm sorry Drae,..." Mariko said, "sometimes I influence people I don't mean to." He started to ease up the use of his ability. The fight appeared to be over as well. he had tried to focus solely on the attackers, but in such a hectic environment, that was easier said than done.---------Back in Le-Koro, the four Matoran; Sisk, Verdi, Lashev and Leah were still sitting around the Gukko-force headquarters, passing their time while they waited for Lans. Now and then, Leah would leave, to attend to her duties or to speak with the Matoran assigned to her command, but she always came back; sometimes teasing Verdi and others just exchanging funny stories with Sisk. That way, the wait got a whole lot easier, something the Le-Matoran was very thankful for.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Demetrius' form materialized unnoticed from the shadows of the foliage surrounding the village. He'd been spending more and more time alone in the jungle - probably not the best idea, given the...circumstances, but he could only put up with the insufferable residents of Pala-Koro for so long. With a resigned sigh, the Toa of Iron placed his hand on the slab of metal blocking the entrance to the village and stepped through it, the gate melting around his form and reshaping itself behind him. Being a Fe-Toa certainly had its benefits.Demetrius glanced around the village. Guess I should at least attempt to engage in socialization with these cool dudes...

Q2TtLEz.png

ICLaki nodded slowly. "Well, if you ever-want to fight Makuta, you have here-arrived at the most great-powerful force on the island!" Laki felt so happy saying that. He was part of that force too! "I'm great-sure the lieutenants," Laki gestured back towards the village, "will fast-let you join."

IC (Nawal):"Um waiter? Can I also get a root beer?" Nawal shouted across to the waiter."Hey, you said that there are other new species on this island. What exactly are they?" Nawal said to Lathon.
IC: Lathon, (Bright-Star Inn), NPC waiterThe waiter walked over grumbling to himself as he placed a mug of root beer in front of Nawal before walking off to serve another table. Lathon turned to Nawal. "Where there are the Skakdi... they are dangerous, with terrible grins, and strange vision power. Seems that many of them are mercenaries, I don't know much about the rest." he said. "But this island has changed since you were frozen, I can tell you that much." Lathon said as he took a swig of his ale. "Tell me Nawal, what would you do to get this island back to how it used to be? How it should be? Peaceful." he said. He leaned forward his emerald eyes blazing, "Because I for one would do what ever is necessary." he said. "When your finished I say we head to Pala-Koro." he said. Edited by Flex Nard

IC (Nawal):"I would also do whatever nessisary to restore peace, and sure, Pala-Koro sounds fine." Nawal said, finishing his drink. "Hey, I don't want to feel like I'm mooching off of you, but could you pay for the food? I don't have any money... I didn't bring any while scouting, and well, i doubt there is any left in my hut."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Mevi (Pala-Koro)"Do we even have the capacity for holding this many people under guard?" Mevi asked, prodding the unconscious Vorasku with the blunt end of her spear. "We already have the Turaga watched to keep the safe, and that mutated guy, and now six or seven more... some with those abhorrent Parakuka attached to them. If it takes a Pakari and physical elements to keep them in check, how long can we keep them?"

A bird flew into the camber where Zaeron stood. It was from Psyzhran. It had a note detailing a mysterious plot. Zaeron walked over to Laki and showed him the note. "Laki," he said. "I think you better read this."OOC: for details of the note, read pages 89-90 of kumu islets, look for posts by Kynaera, Ketan, and Vendico

ICLaki looked up and slowly took the note. He opened it and peered at the contents. It detailed a group of people making a sort of plan to recruit others to the cause of Makuta. To make a toa tea, and become the hand of makuta- some sort of dark, twisted version of the Mata.Laki shook his head, "It is great-sad that there are fool-beings that think-believe this, but I not-believe that it's too rare-unusual. The information is good-useful, and you should fast-give it to someone in charge." Laki looked over to the group of people dragging the unconscious and defeated attackers back to the village.Laki beckoned over Zaeron and the two walked over to Onyx, the Pakari wearing toa of iron. "Sorry-excuse me, but he has given-shown me a letter about a group of dark-toa beginning to work for makuta. Is this information good-useful?"

Edited by Visaru

IC: Lathon, Le-KoroLathon pushed open the door to the pub and walked out into the sunlight. Le-Koro was beautiful. He loved the smell of the leaves, and the feeling of the wind against his mask. The village was a work of art in Lathon's eyes, each of the huts and houses built onto the massive network of giant trees. Rope bridges, and wooden walkways helped to connect the village. Lathon caught up to Nawal, "I've never been to Pala-Koro, but I've heard that its close to Le-Koro, and on a lake. I believe its been freshly constructed." he said.