Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZaeronZaeron decided to take a walk on the beach. He needed a break before getting tangled up more in this detective business. He then came across a Skakdi of Iron unconscious on the beach. "Hello?" he said. He then noticed that the skakdi wasn't feeling well. Picking up the skakdi and slinging him over his shoulder, he headed back to Le-Koro, hoping to find a doctor.

ICLaki smiled back, and looked around the village. He couldn't spot Onyx, nor that Skakdi... "I think-know there are two long-dwellers out-wall. A brave-strong Ta-Matoran and a fast-teleporting purple Toa-" Laki's gaze fell upon the brown toa of stone. "Or you could fast-talk to stone-rock Toa over there." Laki pointed at Kal, who was inside the gates. "He know-should where the blacksmith's hut-home is."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:Frii'Glokk struggled to open his eyes. Who am I? He thought. the answer was almost immediate. Frii'glokk. his dark dreams started playing fast-forward and he moaned from the pain. Wait..... those aren't dreams, they're memories....as he tried to remember more, his headache worsened. and then he realized he was upside down, being carried. "W-who...... Are....... You?" Frii'glokk said between moans of pain.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Hanix"2,000 of them for aiding me in killing the murderer of my brothers," she said,IC: Zakama"May I come in while I wait for the other member?" Zakama asked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZaeronZaeron carried the moaning skakdi through the jungle and into Le-Koro. He wandered around town, looking for a doctor. "You're on the island of Mata Nui, spcifcally the region of Le-Wahi. Finally, he passed by the burnt building...OOC: Dymex, if Hanix wants to contact Zaeron for the tracing down of the murderers, she's got to do it now otherwise he's going to take this skakdi to the doctor and might not see you for a while. Zyke, before Zaeron went out and got this skakdi from the beach, he spoke aloud the identity of the perpetrator: Edge. He also listed off the names of the fire-starters. If Zyke and Hanix had been listening, they would have found out

Edited by Constructman

IC: Mevi"Correct, this is the base of operations for the Island Liberation Squad," Mevi said. She took a quick glance to find Ledzel, but he appeared to have gone off elsewhere in the village."Two of our deputy leaders are still around, but they'll probably be busy now that we've taken prisoners. I guess we'll just sign you lot up on our list, though, there aren't really all that many rules to know or any initiation period. Just read the list posted on the billboard by the main HQ and you should be set."
IC (Desilix):Desilix went over to read the billboard. He looked over the rules, turned to Mevi and said "I would love to join."IC (Nawal):Nawal also looked at the billboard, saying "I would like to join too, I will do whatever it takes to restore this island to the peace it had thousands of years ago, before I was frozen."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Hanix"The one who sated the murderer said it was a matoran named edge...let's us start looking," she said walked out with her brother's mask.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: HanixHanix looked at her brother's mask and a tear came down face, "My brothers shall not die in vain," she then walked over to the ocean to toss away her brother's mask.

IC: Hanix"Zakama is now the last prodigy of Tahukama...if he dies...the lineage does," she said, "Zakama will be fine, if he is starting to remember his past, that's all he needs,"

IC (Desilix)IC (Nawal)
IC: Mevi"Aaaand as far as I've gathered, a nod and a handshake is just about everything that is done before an ILS member is accepted. So welcome to the team."Mevi eyed the mechanical arm of the Ko-Matoran in front of her. It stood out quite a bit with its green coloring and hooked claws, but only after confirming that the Matoran was friendly did she think to ask. The Ta-Matoran shuddered a bit when she realized that if a certain crossbow bolt had been aimed just a tad more to the left, she might have needed mechanical replacements as well. As it was, only the lens of her Akaku was damaged. She'd have to see someone to get it fixed."Excuse me for asking," she said, nodding towards Nawal's arm, "but I can't help but notice that thing. And you said you were frozen for a millennium? What's the story behind that?"

IC: ZaeronZaeron carried the moaning skakdi to the doctor`s office. After entrusting him to the care of the doctor, he went back to the burnt down building, but found no one there. He decided to go back to the beach and take a break but then saw Zyke and Hanix there, and walked up to them. "So," he said. "What now?"OOC: BTW, I changed my mask back, sorry if you still need it. I could go back to the pawnbroker but then Friar Tuck would yell at me

Edited by Constructman

IC (Nawal):"I was frozen when I was scouting in Ko-Wahi. I usually would have traveled with a group, but they were too afraid of the weather. It was a blizzard, and I should have listened to my team, but I went out anyways. After about a day of being lost, I got buried under an avalanch. I don't know how long I was frozen for, but there were no Toa, so I am guessing about a thousand years. I was later told by a doctor in Le-Koro that my entire left arm was covered in frostbite, so he replaced it with this arm." Nawal said, doing his best to lift the fake arm. "As you can see, I haven't fully mastered it, but when I do, It should be fairly strong."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Hanix "Let's search for the being here," she said,

IC:Frii'Glokk walked out of the doctors office With some questions answered. Apparently he was on the island of mata Nui where makuta was evil and all that jazz. The 20 minutes or so he spent in the doctors office let him learn about the locals, their villages, recent events, and some more stuff. He also had time to rest, which is the reason he is walking right now. He tried to avoid thinking about his mysterious past, due to extreme headaches. But what he needed now was some better armor than this wimpy leather. He saw another skadki (ZYKE), and knew this was his lucky day. "Hey, you!" he yelled to zyke, covering his face with his hand. "I need some help. Let's use our powers together, Ok?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Mevi"Correct, this is the base of operations for the Island Liberation Squad," Mevi said. She took a quick glance to find Ledzel, but he appeared to have gone off elsewhere in the village."Two of our deputy leaders are still around, but they'll probably be busy now that we've taken prisoners. I guess we'll just sign you lot up on our list, though, there aren't really all that many rules to know or any initiation period. Just read the list posted on the billboard by the main HQ and you should be set."
IC: LathonLathon followed Nawal and the other Toa over to the billboard, he quickly scanned it, taking in all the information. He then turned and walked back to Mevi nodding. "I will join as well if you will have me." he said. "What do you plan to do with all of the prisoners?" he asked.

IC: ZakamaZakama followed the group, decided not to be alone, "How did you get these prisoners?"

IC: Ziraul began to wander around the village after entering the unopened gate, followed closely by Tirax. He began to observe, familarizing himself with the village of Pala-Koro. Huts stood in mostly ordered rows, and he heard hammering coming from what he presumed to be a forge, not audible to anyone else at this distance. He also noted a two larger buildings, which he noted to inquire of.As he continued to wander the village, Ziraul came across a Ta-Matoran wearing an Akaku. "Excuse me, but what is your name? And can you inform me more on the nature of the ILS?" OOC: Katuko, that's Mevi.

OOC: Looks like I'm about to engage with the KAL. Oh, no wait, false alarm... It's just Kal.IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian tugged lightly on a tail of his blindfold, making a slight *crack* in the wind as the slack pulled taught. "Some directional skills would come in right nice. I'm a toa without a pair of eyes." He stomped a little on the ground to regain some of his inner vision. The ripples flooded quickly outwards, swimming around the presence of a roadblock in the gateway. "You mean in the middle of the gate, where space should be?" A quick nod from Laki brought no response. Draeverian just chuckled and walked off after a second of wait, knowing full well how hard it was for beings to adapt to speaking their body language. I even find myself looking into the sky sometimes...The gravel continued to crunch underfoot as he walked back towards Kal, Mariko still in normal earshot. As for Atvin, Draeverian was beginning to wonder where his fellow toa of sonics had vanished to. Getting closer to the gateway, Draeverian raised a hand in signal to his target."I hear your a rock-stone toa, I'm a ripple-sound toa who you can call DJ, and I got a question for you. Do you know a place to bring a shattered weapon back to its youth? I'm looking for a blacksmith with a real strong arm."OOC: HELLO KAL. Let's RP (for the first time too!)

IC:Frii'glokk joined his hand with Zyke and said, "What element are you?" he asked, wincing as he build up elemental energy.

IC: Turok"We planned to attack Po-Koro, and two individuals were hired to assassinate Madrihk."
IC: (Doc Verik)"Who are the two individuals that were hired to assassinate Madrihk? My fellows and I will much more friendly if you continue to be this cooperative. You hungry? I have some fresh fruits that I picked up and prepared for this evening. Have you eaten recently?" I said. I might have been threatening her with torture but I believed it did not have to be that way. We could get information but in a civil manner. And if she or her allies had experimented with the Parakuka perhaps they would have more information for me to draw upon. The creature as grotesque as it was gave its user a sort of wild beauty, it made them stronger, more threatening. Like so many of the fauna. I was fascinated by this creature and its user, but right now I was getting important information. Information others would want to hear about. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Turok"One was named Verak, a Toa of stone I believe. The other I cannot remember, but she was female." she responded. "They are under the impression that Madrihk is here currently."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hanix"Wait..." Hanix said, thinking for bit..."Stand guard!"

IC: Hanix"Why would he just ask you about your elemental power?" she stated, "I know what happens when two are near, or even more. Trust me,"

IC: Zaeron had just realized that the skakdi that was now conversing with Zyke was the Skakdi that he had dragged off of the beach less than an hour ago. Just as he was about to introduce himself to Frii'Glokk, he heard Hanix's shout and readied his Bo. But he didn't see or sense any threat. He assumed a more relaxed position, but was still ready to fight, albeit being in a confused state. "Why is he covering his face?" wondered Zaeron as he looked at the newcomer

IC A sudden internal part of the matoran's body cringed. The matoran just realized that in his haste to answer the toa's second question he had neglected to answer his first- Laki's name. And Laki had forgotten to ask the blind toa's. He shook his head. He had to start thinking a little more. He was still caught up in the amazing fact that he was in the ILS. Working for Makuta, fighting for good! He had found his Destiny!Laki looked around, silently thanking the sound Toa for handing Laki back his disks. Now what? His main skill as a carpenter was currently going unused, as the damage from that evil toa had been completely repaired, as if it had never happened. Ah. Laki's own hut had some work to go before he could properly call it a home. He walked left, hugging the wall to get to his small skeleton of a hut that had been propped up near a mud one. Laki would have to meet his new neighbor soon, but for now, he had a more important duty. A large pile of wood lay near the hut, and Laki quickly went to work turning the planks into shavings. Soon he'd have a good pile of twig like material, and he was very good at weaving that into a sturdy wall.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: EndriinAmidst the ashes of the Makuta's Revenge, there stood a steel dome. The dome slowly dissolved into a liquid, and seeped into the burnt remains of the tavern. This revealed a robed Toa, quietly sipping on his Tea. Once finished, he stood up, walked over to Levarie, and handed her the tea cup, the accompanying saucer, and the sufficient number of widgets (fabricated, of course, but indistinguishable from the real thing), before setting off for Ga-Wahi. He didn't care if the tavern had burned to the ground, he was going to pay for his freakin' drink, darn it.Like a gentleman.OOC: Endriin to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Mevi

IC: Lathon"What do you plan to do with all of the prisoners?" he asked.[/color]
Zakama followed the group, decided not to be alone, "How did you get these prisoners?"
As he continued to wander the village, Ziraul came across a Ta-Matoran wearing an Akaku. "Excuse me, but what is your name? And can you inform me more on the nature of the ILS?"
"The prisoners are the people who decided to attack our village barely half an hour ago. Thanks to Desilix, however - who joined their group so that he could warn us of them - we repelled their attack with little trouble. They never even got past the wall, which they might have if we hadn't been on guard."The Ta-Matoran pointed towards the lower lens of her Akaku, which was cracked and blackened compared to the glowing bits of the other two. Through the hole could be seen the inner workings of the scope, which wasn't much more than a typical lens extension mechanism. It did not like something that could be fixed easily without replacing a large part of it."I say 'with little trouble' because none of us got seriously hurt, but I'm not happy about this. The Vortixx among them almost got me with a crossbow. There was also two of these... things the Turaga called 'Parakuka'. Parasites, big slugs. Makuta has infested the Turaga with them, as you might have heard. They latch onto your back and seems to make you go murderously crazy, at least the first time. They boost your speed and strength so much that Toa Onyx could barely keep a poor Turaga down with his Pakari and iron element to prevent their attack. That's why we're keeping them here instead of sending them back to their homes. The Turaga are back to normal apart from the slugs, and we must find a cure. The Parakuka-users we just captured might help with that."The Ta-Matoran pointed towards the mutated Toa in another cage, which had called himself 'Hordika'. Skaarn hadn't said anything since they last interrogated him, but at least he had stopped complaining as well."We caught that guy during the attack on the Nui-Rama hive. He tried to fight our forces there, but surrendered rather easily. He's another of Makuta's sick experiments. We're not sure which of his actions are his own and which are the result of mind control. As for the rest of them?"Mevi shrugged, almost indifferently so. Good-natured as she was, she had no care for criminals."I don't know. We'll keep them here for interrogation, and see what reason they have for attacking us. Hopefully it won't end with us having to kill them, but if they are maniacal Makuta servants then we might have to."

IC: ZykeZyke pulled his hand out of the other Skakdi's grasp."You don't have to do that, you know," he said. The elemental aura between the two remained. Upon Hanix's shout, he cast a confused glance in her direction."What's the matter?" he asked.
IC:"I know, but it's alot cooler that way, and easier to focus the elemental power," Frii'Glokk said, still wincing in his elemental power buildup. "Ok, lets make an electrified sheet of Iron in the frame of that burnt building, then, to need to also use your power to protect me from the electricity when I run through the iron. Got it? Let's start on 3. 1.......2.......3!"Frii'glokk unleashed the power he had been building up at the door frame to cover it with a sheet of iron, blocking the door.He was hoping that Zyke was protecting him from the Electricity in the metal (which even though it was dispersing, it was still deadly) as he jumped through to sheet to iron, it bending to conform to his shape...OOC: just do another post of Zyke using his power to protect frii'glokk from the electricity and then I'll be done.