Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Shalia (Forest, Le-Wahi)Shalia let out a small cry of fright and scampered further into the forest, away from Terro. She had to get away from him, he scared her, they all scared her, someone could send her back to the slave ship if they looked creepy and that guy definitely looked creepy and and and--Her thoughts were cut off in another yelp - and she made sure to try and keep this one quieter - as another branch scraped her calf, and she hopped for a second or two before trying to cut through another shortcut in the bushes. She had to get away, she had to get awayyyy...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Demetrius reclined on his bunk, skimming the latest Mata Nui Daily before he began a not-so-long and not-so-hard day of work. He had just finished a piece on the hardiness of Onu-Matoran when one of the headlines caught his eye. He glanced over the piece, his brow furrowing. He finished, and read it again, this time in more detail. This...this was idiotic. But it could also be his chance...Suddenly the Fe-Toa sprang to his feet, the paper falling into a disorganized heap on the floor. Slinging his warhammer over his shoulder, he exited the barracks and, after grabbing a day's rations, the village, setting off down the path to Le-Koro.

It was well past nightfall when the weary Fe-Toa arrived in the village of air. A smear of green tainted his right side and the head of his axe, a souvenier from a pair of stray Rama that had ambushed him a few hours ago, but other than a small cramp in his side Demetrius was unharmed. The Toa of Iron conjured up a few gold coins for a room in the first inn he came across and was asleep almost before he hit the mattress.OOC: Using the distances on a map from Faber Files, Lake Pala and Le-Koro are about 37 kilometers apart - easily enough to be traveled in a day.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC-Lashev:Within the Gukko Force's base, Lashev had gotten his...eighth?-Something like that-cup of cider. He was probably going to end up badly drunk if they didn't leave any time soon."So, Sisk," he said, catching the Le-Matoran's attention, "Are we going to sit here all day, or are we actually going to go do something?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Nawal):"I'm fine" Nawal said through his teeth, "Just a symptom of phantom limb, should go away soon."
IC: LathonLathon nodded, "Have you taken your medicine today?" he asked. Speaking of the medicine that Lekar had given him. "The painkillers might help." Lathon offered. "I don't know about you, but I'm looking for some thrills, I say we go seek out an adventure." he said to his Matoran companion. "Maybe find a way for you to earn some widgets." he said.

IC: Ziraul turned to Mevi, and said,"Do you have any idea whom that was?" He spoke of the Toa of Shadow who had seemingly appeared from nowhere and slaughtered a Toa of Earth. As he did this, Ziraul considered that it might be time to send a report to Vilor on his recent doings with whatever other news he could muster.
IC: Mevi"I... don't know his name," Mevi said, not taking her eyes off the corpse before them. "But he was at the hive. He pestered the Gukko riders for a while before he suddenly appeared on the ground and killed a few of our warriors. I didn't see it all, I had no weapon and was forced to retreat from the Rahkshi he apparently brought with him. I know, however, that it was that Toa who released the Turaga upon us, after Makuta had fitted them those creatures of madness."The Ta-Matoran shuddered once more. Suddenly the hope that had been building during the aftermath of the hive's destruction had been torn to shreds as easily as the picture of the dark Toa."I don't know how many tried to fight him at once, but he didn't take any lasting damage. Explains why he would so casually walk in here and... and... well, yeah."Mevi finally looked away from the fallen Hunter. The head wasn't in view, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to see it either. Cold, dead eyes was all it could offer anyways.
IC: IraIra knew the time was right. He discreetly hurled several fireballs into the fortress. Then, using his volitak, he melted back into the forest like a phantom...
OOC: I'm not sure what to make of this attack, since the gates are open but not enough time is given to respond and the details are lacking in such a manner that I can't be sure of where these fireballs even hit. Edited by Katuko

OOC: Isfel and Avya from Ta-Wahi.IC: A little later, the pair crossed into the realm of Le-Wahi. There was a noticeable change in climate, as the heat and soot of Ta-Wahi gave way to a lush forest. For now, the was little pathfinding to be done. At least, not until they reached Le-Koro. Then the hard part began. Isfel looked back at Avya, starting a conversation. "So, Avya, how was your night?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Hasil:Ah, his native element. It was...interesting, to say the least. Hasil jumped between trees quickly, his perfect balance allowing him to touch the lightest branch before he moved to the next with barely a rustle of leaves. Already he was close to Isfel and Avya, continuing to watch them carefully, always observing.

profiles i guess

IC: LathonLathon nodded, "That's great, means that your arm will be fully functional soon." he said. He shrugged at Nawal's question. "I'm not too sure, I wonder if anyone around here knows of anything going on." he said. "There are many placed on this island that we could go too." he said. "Though I don't think we should go Xa-Koro, that's a good place for us to get killed." he said.

IC:Aparangi shot Mariko a look that said more than words. The dark Toas first impression of Draeverian was that of somebody truly odd...even to a shape-changer like himself. Mariko just shrugged in return. "Well, I suppose we can follow you to the smithee..." Aparangi said. "Though the relationship you seem to have with your weapon, that's quite..."Mariko put a hand on his brothers shoulder. "Been there, asked that." he said, shaking his head. Aparangi raised an eyebrow and now it was his turn to shrug. Maintaining his cold outside appearance, the two Aitua followed the Toa of sonics across Pala Koro.---------------------------------"Has anyone ever mentioned you're insane?"Rewera winked at Ravage as she prepared to swing from the tree. She wrapped the vine tightly around her hands. "I've heard people call me that before." she chuckled. And with that, she placed her feet firmly against the wood, using her strong legs to propel herself into a high jump. Rewera felt the moment of weightlessness come and go; and then she felt the familiar rush of air past her ears as gravity took its hold again. From one moment to the next, the jungle around her became a blur of shades of green. Her speed increased as she fell, until she felt the strong tugging in her lower arms, but she could not give into that just yet.She tucked in her knees at the lowest point of her swing, using them to gain even more speed, her eyes shot forward, fixated on the next point to hold onto. Suddenly the blur disappeared as her pupils fixed on a branch ahead. There was nothing else she focused on but that one piece of wood. And as she reached the right angle, she finally released her grip, the vine sliding across her fingers, until there was nothing more around her but air. She felt her stomach rise as her momentum carried her further up, carried her over the distance.As as quickly as it had come, it was over, as her clawed hands made contact with the branch. She swung forward, into a salto, followed by another vine, hanging in her way. The female Toa managed to grab it effortlessly, the vinne carrying her further through the green, landing once more on another branch, dropping down onto a giant leaf growing underneath, it's elastic surface providing another lift for her. She continued on like that, never seeming to slow down. Now all Ravage had to do was to keep up.-----------------------------------Sisks reply was a surprised snore, for the Le-Matoran had dozed off in his chair once more. His head shot back up, eyes blinking, darting from Verdi to Lashev and back. "Wa..what? Gee, I don't now-know...what did you ask-say?" he slurred, still a bit sleepy.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Decaia - Coast: A small smirk crossed Decaia's face. He began walking in the direction of the region of water--his former home."Allies... That's funny," he said. "Well, no matter, Mr. Servant. I'll add your name to my list of companions past and present, once I discover what it is." He chuckled to himself. "This is actually fantastic--I'm beginning to rival that Professor What fellow I keep on hearing about in terms of the number of partners I've traveled with... and subsequently slipped away from. By the way, don't be alarmed if you begin to feel... apathetic... in my presence. My personality has that effect on people..."OOC: I say, I say--Decaia and Nokth to Ga-Wahi, yeah? Assuming you have no objections, Kal.

Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:"Thank you for this useful...information. I have friends who would be-most happy to hear this. Before you inquire of my name, it is Vilorus.Yours? And what of his weapons, element, and mask? He seemed to turn shadows and the earth against his victim." The "Vortixx" before Mevi,, really Ziraul, answered. As he said this, he scanned the village with one eye, looking for Tirax. Spotting him, he manipulated the sounds around Tirax to send him a message, targeted so that only he could hear it."Prepare to report to Vilor. Inform him that we have entered Pala-Koro to look for recruits and gather information on the ILS. I am gathering more information on the murderer who simply walked right in and will send you as soon as I have it."

IC: RavageRavage was impressed. An emotion he wasn't familiar with was in his heart. If he was better acquainted with normal society, he would know it was admiration.Shaking his head, he took hold of one of the vines, and pushed off. He followed Rewera through the jungle, eventually starting to catch up.He wasn't nearly as graceful, or fluid in his motions, but he was efficient.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC
IC: MeviMevi looked at the being next to her with something akin to disgust."We know little more than what you just witnessed," she said. "He controls shadows, obviously. Vile spawn of Makuta, that Toa. I already said I don't know his name, and if you want details I suggest you go ask him yourself."The Ta-Matoran hefted her spear and shield and began to distance herself from her conversational partner."Excuse me," she said quietly, "but we have a body to bury."

OOC: Isfel and Avya from Ta-Wahi.IC: A little later, the pair crossed into the realm of Le-Wahi. There was a noticeable change in climate, as the heat and soot of Ta-Wahi gave way to a lush forest. For now, the was little pathfinding to be done. At least, not until they reached Le-Koro. Then the hard part began. Isfel looked back at Avya, starting a conversation. "So, Avya, how was your night?"
IC (Avya)Le-Wahi was spectacular.While Ta-Wahi had been home to little life, this part of the island was full of it. From enormous trees to plentiful underbrush, plants thrived in this lush environment. The air was filled with the whine of insects and the chatter and screeches of far-off Rahi. The Wahi was warm, but a different kind of warm than Ta-Wahi. While the volcanic Wahi had been filled with a dry heat, Le-Wahi was humid, as well as a little cooler.I liked this place. I enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by life instead of wasteland, and being able to see the sun and the sky through the leafy canopy high above us."My night was fine," I said in reply to Isfel. "How was yours?"As I said this, I noticed again the state of his clothes, and wondered where on earth he had spent the night.

IC: Isfel looked down at his clothes, then back at Avya. "Mine? It was... uneventful." He responded, in blatant contradiction to the evidence. He walked a few more steps, then looked back at Avya. She didn't look convinced. At that point, he decided to tell the truth. "Okay, I may have gotten thrown out of Ta-Koro. Why?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Isfel smiled and waved away the question. "It was nothing. I just punched a guardsmen, that was all. Nothing." When Avya looked at him, she noticed that his face was completely sincere, he really did belive it was nothing.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Isfel blushing, not really wanting to get in-depth about the proceedings of last night. "I punched a guardsman. That statement doesn't get much clearer. What? Why are you looking at my like I'm a crazy street person?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Demetrius awoke early the next morning, eager to be on his way - or not. Summoning more gold, he enjoyed a leisurely breakfast at a nearby cafe, found a messenger to deliver a letter to a friend back home, made small talk with a passing Toa of Stone, and bought a cold lunch to eat on his journey. As such, it was well into the morning when he finally made his way to the Gukko stables, renting one of the birds with a bit more conveniently created gold. Minutes later, he was off, circling high above the mundane earth and making a dozen or so other cliches about flight.OOC: Demetrius to Ko-Wahi.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: INTERACTION REQUEST WITH ACKUNE IN THE BLACKSMITH FORGE. THANK YOU.IC: Draeverian JoskiirIt would only make things harder if I explained, Draeverian thought as he spun on his heel, knees giving a little to form a pop of momentum in the new direction. He plodded off into the early morning fog of the jungle, almost a day having transpired since Mariko, Atvin, and Draeverian had arrived at the cloistered village on Lake Pala. This group of rogues and healers was beginning to grow on him, a fact he hated to admit to even himself. However, there was no hiding the fact these beings were risking their lives to protect his Turaga. It was an awful feeling of debt. Draeverian's hand waved for his companions to follow, the wisp of their cloaks shuffling across the mud creating the sound of grass in a breeze. Not far, the hammering and crackle of a forge could be perceived amid the calls of the birds in the dawn. A matoran pushed by from around one of the hastily constructed huts. Out of time, Draeverian side-stepped, moving around the rushing midget like water on rocks, his Calix gaining the slightest twinge of brightness as he performed a perfectly usual enterprise. An exchange of air longer, Draeverian arrived. His hand wrapped calmly around the massive metal knocker, and with a rush of muscular force, he smashed the knocker down. Instead of the common shrill smashing of metal, a melodious tune arose from the force, rippling across the ears of all those in proximity. The smith would have a welcome surprise indeed.OOC: INTERACTION REQUEST WITH ACKUNE IN THE BLACKSMITH FORGE. THANK YOU.

OOC: *is blown away by large text*IC: AckuneThe old Toa of Fire was, at the moment, busy pounding away at a rather large shield, the glowing metal kept at a constant temperature with the use of his elemental power. He was about to land another blow, when he "saw" someone at the half-opened door with his Kanohi. Finding that most beings found it unpleasent when he knew they were there before they made their presence known, Ackune waited for the Toa to knock before turning. However, something quite unexpected happened when the being did knock: instead of the sound of metal striking wood, a melodious tune came from the knocker.Smiling, the smith turned to the newcomer, placing his hammer down and wiping his hands on a rag he produced from his armor. "Well," the Toa of Fire said, using his Arthron to guide him to the door. "Seeing as you just gave me something, I suppose I should ask: what can I do for you in return, friend?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC
IC: MeviMevi looked at the being next to her with something akin to disgust."We know little more than what you just witnessed," she said. "He controls shadows, obviously. Vile spawn of Makuta, that Toa. I already said I don't know his name, and if you want details I suggest you go ask him yourself."The Ta-Matoran hefted her spear and shield and began to distance herself from her conversational partner."Excuse me," she said quietly, "but we have a body to bury."
IC: Noticing the disgust, "As my employers are against Makuta, intelligence on his elite servants is most pleasing to them. But I doubt I will be making any inquiry of the Toa himself. No need to risk my life. Now, on to more pleasant matters. On the ILS of this village...can you tell me about them?They are a potential ally, after all. I will assist with the burial, by the way." Ziraul commented, following Mevi. He transmitted more audio to TIrax as he did so. The Toa controls shadows, and I observed him turn the ground against his foe-perhaps his Kanohi is like the Garai, allowing him to control earth much as the Kanohi controls gravity. Report this information to Vilor at once and return here.Tirax got up and left the village.OOC: Tirax to Xa-Koro. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

Ic: From out of the forest emerged a line of almost fifty men, mostly matoran and Skakdi, with tools and supplies at their backs. With them was a caravan of ussals, all holding on their backs crates of building materials, stone and mortar, and some with technologies made by Vortixx tendered by their creators who stood close to their precious cargo. They trekked through the meadow and by the lake until they finally arrived at the gates of their destination: Pala-Koro. There, the line stopped warily, eager to both rest and begin work. Their journey had been long and only with their faith in their employer to line their pockets with gold and jewls were they still loyally carrying out the directions he had given."In the name of our employer, the architect, the Right Honourable Ambages, we are here to assist you in the construction of the fortifications around your village," their leader declared.

OOC: Okay, I must have missed something there...I was convinced everybody was conspiring against the village at the moment...unless of course...yeah, I think I know where this is going ^^IC:Quietly, Aparangi and Mariko slipped into the hut of the blacksmither as well, following Draeverian. They did not talk, but exchanged glances, which, after hundreds of years of living together, fighting together and dealing with their problems together, was enough for the two Aitua to know the others state of mind. In this case, Mariko could clearly see that the Aituas second-oldest member was still unsure about what to think of the Toa of sonics. Mariko just gave a look in return that said 'give it time'. The reply was a slight shrug. Besides, Aparangi was more curious to learn more about Drae's weapon. It was among the strangest of Toa-tools he had ever seen. So he just watched carefully as Draeverian spoke to the smith.Hearing voices from the outside, Mariko sunk back into the shadow cast by the fire in the hut, next to the door he had pulled close behind them. He opened it again, slightly, just enough so that he could see out of it, to see what the calling was all about. Apparantly a caravan of sorts had arrived. Interested, Mariko continued to watch, while trying to listen to the conversation inside the hut at the same time.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Lashev:"Just wantin' to know if we actually can get on and do something," Lashev said to Sisk, boredly. "We've been sitting here for hours with no sign of Lans. I'd rather head off without him and get something done, rather than sit here and get fattened up like a naming-day mahi."

profiles i guess

IC: OnyxEver since the attack, Onyx had been standing guard above the village's gates, both out of fear for another ludicrous attack out of nowhere and because people seemed to keep knocking on their gates when he's not around. It beat watching over whatever prisoners survived the previous, a task which he assigned to others, similarly to the guarding of the Turaga. Events mostly continued to run along as if nothing ever happened but the same couldn't be said for everyone's mood. Onyx was in a foul mood, seething with annoyance and almost daring the world to send them another assault on the village.Almost.The moment the rumbling of footsteps could be heard and a mass of individuals marched towards the village, The Fe-Toa tensed anxiously, his hand going to the hilt of his sword. He feared his dare had been accepted until he examined the beings more closely, appearing more like workers than anything, not warriors. People began milling about at the gates in curiosity."In the name of our employer, the architect, the Right Honourable Ambages, we are here to assist you in the construction of the fortifications around your village." someone in the front spoke.Ambages? The name felt familiar but Onyx had trouble placing his finger on where he'd heard it. Then it dawned on him it was that wealthy Matoran who'd paid them a visit long ago, having Madrihk sign a contract in return for his help in the making of this village. He'd completely forgotten about it."Well," Onyx began, obviously uncomfortable speaking in Madrihk's place for such a matter yet, there weren't really any other people around to do so. He placed his hand on the metal surface of the walls, causing the flat iron wall dubbed the gates to split apart to reveal a large opening into the village. Usually, he'd question people or suspect the possibility of an attack but this obviously wasn't. Plus, if it was, the ILS wouldn't last long."Come on in. You." he pointed a finger to the leader. "I think we need settle the simple business."

OOC: Unless you had something important to do in the jungle....IC: RavageWith their new method of transportation, the duo reached the edge of the jungle in half the time it would have taken.With a deep breath, he slid to the ground, and looked up at Rewera, still in the tree. "Are you going to come down now?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ic: "I was under the impression that there was no more business to settle," the work party leader almost yelled as he came closer to Onyx. The work party followed him through the gates, rahi and Vortixx and all, until they circled around and set their tools down as their leader separated himself from the rest. The workers eagerly rested.Among the throng of common blue collars and converted thieves was a dignified person, but nobody would ever know of it, let alone his identity. He sat and chewed jerky like all the rest, his plain clothes muddied and frayed from his journey, ready to work with the rest. The only difference he had with the simpletons around him was his mentality, and nobody could see that.

OOC: Ah, Ambages' work kicks in. I would have claimed breach of contract a while ago if I could be bothered to then, but now that the workers are here... :P Though fifty sounds a bit much for NPCs if they're really gonna fortify this place? Not that I'm complaining about getting some more defenses up, but this bunch of NPCs outnumber the squad itself. :lol:

IC: (...) I will assist with the burial, by the way." Ziraul commented, following Mevi. (...)
IC: Mevi"Thank you," Mevi said, silently noting the being's shape-shifting hands. Whatever this person was, it was certainly not a Vortixx. She did not care to mention it, being more concerned about the headless body they would have to move. The Ta-Matoran did not want to let go of her weapons, but at the same time she seemed to be one of the only ones to act on this matter. Mevi slung her shield on her back and stuck her spear into the ground for the time being. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes to bury the Toa. ***The two of them had barely finished the grim job when a large group of beings could be heard through the jungle. Mevi immediately retrieved her spear, but it turned out not to be needed when Ambages' work force revealed itself. With Onyx handling the talking, Mevi simply skulked off to the side, watching them all silently through the undamaged main lens of her Akaku. If these people were legit, then Pala-Koro's future looked brighter already. Edited by Katuko