Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miraul and his team watched the storm from afar til it finished. Miraul turned to the team and pointed. "As newly elected leader, I vote we check that out. Kakamas first. The rest of you can follow behind us-Bijackal is in charge of you." Miraul, Divan and Vilak shot ahead.---Divan shouted above the whistle of wind in their faces. "Miraul, I sense the mercury in D's body up ahead.""Oh, really?" He shouted back. "This could be interesting!"Hearing this, Vilak drew a longsword and coated it in plasma. He loaded his sling in the other hand.---"Numerous Toa and D up ahead. Slow down!"Miraul and Vilak followed Divan's instruction, slowing to a stop about two hundred yards away along with Divan himself. The three walked towards a massive group of Toa.Miraul looked around and spoke "Before anyone asks for introductions, a few questions-Why is Ferrin over there dead? Did D, the murderer from Onu-Koro over there, do that?" Miraul pointed at D as he said the second question. He paused and added, "As long as I'm saying that, I should inform you that I'm planning to take D back to Onu-Koro so that justice can be delivered."Divan, standing further back, pointed at Kethrye and spoke up-"What's your name? You look familiar..."

Edited by toatc

I.C. Vompran witnessed the death of Ferrin. Although Vompran followed toa code, he couldn't help but feel safer about his death.Madrihk didn't even bother to introduce-name me. He thought. I must blend-hide too well in the jungle forest. Or he just forgot cuz' of the battle-fight. "Hey, now we have enough toa-elements to cleanse-clean Madrihk's Kanohi-mask, don't we? After we element-charge that is."Vompran was interupted by Miraul. Then he was silent.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: The Sarusuma nodded in acknowledgement. "I am Keinju Sarusuma, second-in-command to this organization," he said with another slight gesture towards the remnants of the army. "I acknowledge your cause as worthy as my servant had assumed I would," he continued coolly. "We share the common goal of liberating this island from Makuta. Therefore, after my organization's members are done eating, they shall begin to assist yours in creating the new village: A koro for both our groups alike," he concluded in his trademark deadpan."Another part of the island shall be liberated as well," added Keinju casually. "I will march on the Place of Shadow once my forces have recuperated. Any of your forces who wish to join the expedition may come as well."OOC: Lol, gotta love how Keinju DOMINEERS the situation. In a deadpan. Next to a grouch. While being Blood-Spattered Warrior of the day.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Been a while, but my anger subsided and now I'll try this again. EW: Draeverian is coming to see your big "fighting ring" thingy that he signed up for... If someone could meet him and guide him the last few steps, that'd be really great. Oh, and for the Joskiir fans in the crowd (if he HAS fans.. I seem to remember quite a fuss about his long profile): a new and interesting character development has been pulled out from the closet. Yes, I planned on doing this MUCH later on, but it works perfect for right now, and so I'll use it. Enjoy.IC: Draeverian Joskiir“Ugh, Rivet. My head hurts. Where ARE we?”I don’t know, think of it yourself, Drae.“Stop it with the names, girl.”His mind swirled as, standing slowly, he attempted to regain his balance. Swaying from side to side like a drunken sailor, Draeverian wiped the front of his mask with the back of his armored hand. Taking a cautious step into the blackness of life, his foot squelched deep into something warm, the consistency being an all to common feeling through his boot.“Yuck, I bet it’s Kane-Ra this time. I never get Kane-Ra in ko-koro.”You really should look where you’re going. Someday, it’ll get you killed.“Like I can, and you know it.”Draeverian felt dull laughter inside his chest. “Oh put a lid on it,” He grumbled. Sliding Rivet back into her collar on his hips, he began wiping the offering off his foot as best he could by scrubbing it against a patch of what he hoped was grass and not a rahi’s fur. “But seriously,” He sighed; “where am I?”He stopped, allowing the sounds of the jungle to flow past him, picking out the call of a Brakas monkey to his left. A Fiku lay upon its web above him. A hiding rodent snuck slowly on the ground in front, it’s tail sliding against the branch it moved along with the sound of shriveled leaves and sand poured through a tube. Admitting to himself the lack of matoran, or other “civil beings” he put crouched, muscles tensing, power rocketing. Lurching, Draeverian threw himself into the air, sailing straight up as high as he could manage -- perhaps three body lengths; he was never sure exactly; since he found himself to still be growing -- before falling back to soggy swamp-bog of Le-wahi. Channeling the sound wave with both hands pressed into the earth, Draeverian created a bubble of writhing, screaming sound, the individual strands of catastrophic noise moving faster than the eye, even one trained to use a kakama, could visualize. The sound was immense, its pitch far beyond the range anything could hear, save perhaps a grand kanohi dragon. The silent, fizzing, rainbow-colored orb shrunk as Draeverian continued to condense it, until it rested well within the confines of his sweating palm. Raising his filled hand high, he threw the ball of sound at the ground, the sudden release of waves knocking him off his feet to land untimely on his back. As each ripple cascaded, no roared, outwards, Draeverian could feel every ripple’s distortion as it cut around or through an object, the waves reaching out as far as the sea, a goodly distance, given he’d only just fallen off a cliff from Ko-koro into the jungle. “I see,” said the blind toa as he picked himself and set off, a smile playing across his lips the ridiculous pun he’d just made.

OOC: I knew I had forgotten someone. Vompran was actually in the first version of my post, but I rewrote it and then forgot to include him. Sorry. :)IC (Madrihk)"We represent ourselves," Madrihk said to Kuyre, "but possibly the rest of the people on the island as well; depending on your point of view, I guess."He nodded respectfully to Keinju."I hank you for your assistance, and I'm sure my team would want to help with your goal as well. I must say that we will probably need some time to set things straight here, however. With the settlers and recruits arriving, it's going to be a mess for a while. We also need to fortify the location against Rahi, Rahkshi and other beasts, which could take a while now that our Toa of Stone has left. I hope you understand that we may not be ready to march as quickly as your army."

Edited by Katuko

IC: FleyaFleya surveyed the crew of the Infernavika one last time."It's clear I'm not welcome here. Miss Marda thinks he's important, but if he won't see her, there's nothing I can do." she said to herself, and without offering a word, she used her Kanohi Power and flew from the deck of the ship. She circled the ship a few times to make sure nobody would mind her absence, and flew away.OOCFleya out of Le-Wahi

IC: " Probably, but I doubt they will have any reason to try and kill us," Kethrye said. " By the time they're done fightingover the remains of Ferrin's organisation thoughts of taking revenge against will have hopefully left their collectiveminds." He grinned. " Besides, even if they did come after us; defeating them would not be difficult."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: "Of course. My men will build a stockade with yours while I lead the expedition," Keinju detailed in his deadpan. "Fifty soldiers at the least will be working on fortifying during the settling."His eye then flickered over to Trakuda. "The Place of Shadow is a canyon on the Ko-Ta wahi border conquered by Makuta. I intend to take it back."

[Profiles]

OOC: Hatann from Ta-wahi.IC: Trekking through the Le-wahi jungle was getting tedious for the black Skakdi. It was slow going - the tangle of branches, the uncertain, swampy ground slowed them down, and the bugs were forever landing on his spine. He scorched a few with his laser vision, but it didn't make him feel any better, as there were multitudes of others ready to take their places. He battered another branch aside and continued on through the trees towards the village of air.

ppg2.png

IC: Keinju nodded, as grimly stoic as ever."The canyon being bridged would allow for more trade twixt the koros; we possess little information on what it may actually contain. The reconquering of such a place would also boost morale," he quickly and coolly explained.

[Profiles]

IC: "Of course. My men will build a stockade with yours while I lead the expedition," Keinju detailed in his deadpan. "Fifty soldiers at the least will be working on fortifying during the settling."His eye then flickered over to Trakuda. "The Place of Shadow is a canyon on the Ko-Ta wahi border conquered by Makuta. I intend to take it back."

OOC: You have 50 PC characters at hand? :)IC (Madrihk):"All right," Madrihk said, "I'll take command here while you lead the troops to the canyon."Even though Keinju would then get the glory of capturing another area, Madrihk knew that being in control of the village was more important. After all, that was the place were everyone would gather. If he was the first leader figure they met, then he was certain that they would be more inclined to listen to him than some jumped-up soldier who did mostly destructive rather than constructive things.Turning his back so that Keinju wouldn't see his confident smirk, the Toa of Ice waved for Vompran, Trakuda and then Onyx to come over. He had a job for each of them.

IC:Miraul and his team watched the storm from afar til it finished. Miraul turned to the team and pointed. "As newly elected leader, I vote we check that out. Kakamas first. The rest of you can follow behind us-Bijackal is in charge of you." Miraul, Divan and Vilak shot ahead.---Divan shouted above the whistle of wind in their faces. "Miraul, I sense the mercury in D's body up ahead.""Oh, really?" He shouted back. "This could be interesting!"Hearing this, Vilak drew a longsword and coated it in plasma. He loaded his sling in the other hand.---"Numerous Toa and D up ahead. Slow down!"Miraul and Vilak followed Divan's instruction, slowing to a stop about two hundred yards away along with Divan himself. The three walked towards a massive group of Toa.Miraul looked around and spoke "Before anyone asks for introductions, a few questions-Why is Ferrin over there dead? Did D, the murderer from Onu-Koro over there, do that?" Miraul pointed at D as he said the second question. He paused and added, "As long as I'm saying that, I should inform you that I'm planning to take D back to Onu-Koro so that justice can be delivered."Divan, standing further back, pointed at Kethrye and spoke up-"What's your name? You look familiar..."

OOC:I think most of you missed this, considering I only got one response that even mentioned Miraul's presence.IC: Bijackal lead the remnant of the team without Kakama forward. They would soon catch up to Miraul. He used his vision power to make sure they followed the lead of the speed-fighters closely.

OOC: 48 bodyguard NPCs for each of the four PCs of the group. Keinju doesn't think Mahdrik needs to know their number is slightly less.IC: Keinju nodded silently. He turned and strode off to eat with his men.He wasn't stupid. He knew that Mahdrik had turned his back for a reason-his body language, that confident swagger, said it all. But he played along, anyways. Why?Because ultimately, the Sarusuma had the advantage. This 'Mahdrik' character and his few people were not military. Neither were they anyone he had heard of before. Meaning that they lacked power. Discipline. Reputation.Compared to the small group of the 'army' left, they were barely noticeable. Fifty-three elite former members of a military-powerful, disciplined, reputable even as soon as they stepped on the island.Whatever game the Ko-toa was trying to pull, he would not be able to win in the short term. And Keinju seriously doubted he'd be able to win in the long one, either.

[Profiles]

OOC: 48 bodyguard NPCs for each of the four PCs of the group. Keinju doesn't think Mahdrik needs to know their number is slightly less.

OOC: Well, yes, my point would be that you can't have an active NPC army as per the rules of this game. And if they are, the only way I can see it working in any way fairly is with them as "redshirts": cannon fodder.I also find it interesting that you refer to our group as unknown (which they are) when I don't think many would know anything about your group either. :P Power, any Toa can have given the right circumstances. Discipline... honestly not needed to fight. Reputation... currently building. But yeah, that's Keinju's thoughts, not yours. Just felt the need to mention it. :)IC (Madrihk)"I know you were, but I assure you that this will only take a few seconds. Could you fix my sword? I can't use it after Ferrin made it all twisted. Caareful, though, I think it's still got poison on it."

IC: Aurix"Let us find a yellow person with an attitude!" Aurix said, enthusiastic. "Wait! I have an idea!" He drew himself up to his full height, which wasn't much taller than usual, took a deep breath, and yelled, "IS ANYONE AROUND HERE YELLOW AND IF SO DO YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE?!" He grinned. The Star King would never know it was a trap if he was here!

IC: MoylanShe was right behind Hatann, heading into the jungle. She had one thought on her mind, and that one thought, was the death of the most incompetent pirate on the island. Odhran was going to die, and she was going to be the one who killed him.She wasn't paying attention to the fact that she was working with a murderer. She didn't even know it yet.IC: KirgonHe thought he heard someone shouting in the village, but he was on the ground below. He just decided to ignore it.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lux Distracted by Solia's cry, Lux had enough time to plant a solid kick to Delta's face. Stumbling backwards, she had no defence from a right hook, sending Delta sprawling to the ground. Lux lunged, trying to grab her before she could recover, only for the Infected Matoran to swing her sword, slicing a long, neat gash across his left forearm.With his focus shifted, his lunge failed, and he tumbled next to his opponent. Delta tried to get up, but he reached out, pinning her down as best he could.'A little help would be nice,' he called out.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Most incompotent pirate on the island? Hardly. All Tooroko does is follow people around and comment on the food. :)Also, sisnce nobody else has, should we discover Wadro? If we ran into him in the forest, things could get interesting. If you just want to to chase Odhran, that's good too.IC: Eventually, the murderous duo arrived at Lake Kanae. Accross the glittering blue expanse, they could almost make out the giant trees around Le-koro. They paused here to drink their fills. The water of the lake came straight from streams of the Mangai and it was refreshinly cool after the humidity of the jungle.

ppg2.png

OOC: Ok, second most incompetent pirate on the island. XDSure, let's find the first Nex Victim.IC: MoylanThe water was nice to drink, but it did not change her anger, and determination at revenge. It was unlikely anything would change her hatred to the pirate.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: But even cannon fodder know how to construct basic fortifications =P As for that thing about lack of knowledge of the group-not really true. Word of Keinju's return has spread across the island with news of the army and their first act on it: Recapturing a rogue toa of Magnetism who had attempted to kill Macku and was using godlike power.As for that: Keinju honestly believes his group is more powerful despite seeing that the ILS is mainly composed of toa. And yes, there is a logic behind his magic. For one thing, all members are highly trained mercs and have quite a lot of experience using their powers. Keinju's tinkered with his armor and mechanical parts to the point that he is nothing more than a conduit for vibrations as opposed to being damaged by the very ones he uses for the Lightning Blade, a technique typically not used by Sonicists due to the skill level required and difficulty pulling off without tearing one's own body apart; Aryll is ludicrously precise and skilled at using Electricity (he temporarily stunned a group of small birds for exactly one minute with one bolt-if that's not skill with your element, I'unno what is); etc. For another, the army does have more in numbers.Discipline is something that he heavily considers because it often is the determining factor in a war. A group of professional soldiers (as opposed to the 'warriors' he believes the ILS to be at best) will hold together better and follow orders, not to mention having a certain level of calmness and preparedness brought to any fight. All of those things for him as a strategic leader are valued even more than powers.Reputation is still unlikely to really be challenged for a while, mainly because a lot more people have had experience with Keinju helping out than Mahdrik. He served in the island's Le- defense force twice ever since he was something like five in human years (and done a good job of it as well), and the one time he didn't return to the force he left the island and came back with a force essentially under his belt all to his own. IC: Keinju finished eating relatively quickly. After the toa restocked on shuriken with the ten of Lezuu's, he organized groups to begin building and to retrieve the bodies of all those friends and foes fallen in battle.At the last, the Sarusuma picked a group of twelve soldiers and began their bounding towards the Ta- and Ko-Wahi borders. They left without a word.He didn't really care who tagged along. The De-toa would really just be happy to see Makuta gone from the canyon.

[Profiles]

IC: They didn't find Wadro until a few hours after it was done.The toa of Iron was sitting on a tree branch with back to the trunk. His mask was gone, as were his bow and arrows. His limp arms were cradling something, but the person who found him didn't see what.They were too busy coming to the realization that both his legs were missing.OOC: The stone tablet is the thing in Wadro's arms. It has a message written on it besides 'Nex' from Knife and Edge as well, which I will write out if any char inspects it.Any char may be the one who found him-if not, it's an NPC. They should see on further inspection, however, that said limbs appear to have been gradually cut off with a small knife at the hip.-The Fearless Leader

IC: Hatann had finished drinking, and he was about to pick up his backpack when he noticed what looked like a Toa of Iron sitting in a tree. Of course, Toa usually have legs, and this one didn't. Clutched in his hand was a small stone tablet inscribed with three letters: :n: :e: :x: . The Skakdi recognised it immediately. After all, he carried an identical one himself."Well, well, well." he said to himself. "Three holes in the ground. Some crimianl scum has beaten me to it."

ppg2.png

IC: But there was another message writted on the tablet in blood. Hatann immediately guessed from that the childish scrawl of the matoran letters and from the tone of the message that it was not aimed at him, but the authorities:We wanted to play hide-and-go-seek with him, that was all. Really, it's a very fun game. But he cheated! He ran towards the village instead of playing in the nice little jungle. So we kept him here so we could play.

[Profiles]

IC: Hatann laughed at the second message. That explained the lack of legs on the victim, or anywhere else in the viscinity. He passed the message on to Moylan and inspected his co-workers' handiwork. They seemed to have used small, sharp blades to remove the legs at the hip. Painful he though to himself. Clearly, they had done a very good job on this toa, and Iron Toa in particular were no easibeats. For that, he admired whoever had killed this one.

ppg2.png

IC: MoylanThe Toa clearly did not get the same enjoyment out of seeing the body as the Skakdi did. She looked rather sickened by the sight."Who would have done something this... this..."She couldn't find the right word for it, it was beyond words like gruesome or others of the same meaning.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Yeah, Toa of Iron are really hard to beat. It's a miracle that two matoran could take down a paranoid Toa of Iron. Isn't it Fearless? *Frowns unhappily*IC:Fiva"No, you gotta do it like this!" Fiva said, concentrating his powers. He shot a large message into the sky. It said, "If you have Yellow armor, and an attitude, meet me in the Leafpool Inn for a mission. We will reward with great wealth."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Hatann had made up his mind. Finding this toa with a NEX tablet on him would be the perfect opportunity to convince Moylan to join their cause. If she didn't want to however... he knew what he would have to do."I'd say someone who really doesn't like them. Much the way you really don't like Odhran. In fact, I may have seen them in Onu-koro just before I came to see you."

ppg2.png

IC:Zaveno saw Lux having difficulty with subduing a matoran. Drawing his sword, he activated his Kakama and rammed into it. As it lay on the ground, Zaveno pointed the tip of his blade at it's throat and said "Move and I lop your head off. Tell me, why do you have such a pattern on your mask? Such markings are only seen on infected rahi...".-:z:

IC: MoylanShe was definitely shocked by the fact that this person knew the killer, or killers. Or so the Skakdi seemed to think. But, if he was anything like the kipper, he would make a rather useful ally against Odhran. She'd just have to watch her back."It would seem so..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles