Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Trees falling over and small tornadoes appearing here and there are definitely going to catch the attention of the Force. Also, there's no way any group of people can just sneak in and out of a heavily patrolled HQ undetected. It's like breaking into a police station. That being said, I'm just striking the whole feed-poisoning and feed-burning from the record. Doing that will make the story relatively unscathed.Lastly, I'm wondering why you even want to Gukko Force involved, but oh well. :P Too late to turn back now.

OOC: How many Mystix are there, really? If only a few have made Player Characters out of them, then the rest would essentially be an NPC army.

There shouldn't be that many. Species/organizations don't get NPCs, remember.IC: "I take then that I should speak to some of the Matoran then. Also, Turaga, is there any sort of symbol you could give me, in order to show others that I am on your side. After all with all the current mistrust, it will be hard to speak to anyone the way things currently are," Ramanox said, "That is unless I have a way to give them a reason to trust me. An insignia from you would help with just that"."Oh the dark-time we live in!" Matau complained, exasperated. The Turaga walked to the back room in his hut, where he unlocked a small drawer. After a few seconds of inspecting the items inside, the Turaga pulled out a circular badge with the Le-Koro symbol and a scribble from Matau. He walked back to Ramanox and handed him the ensign."Grab-take this. People should kind-listen to you now," said the Turaga. Cy then described his story and pressed his issues to Matau. When Cy was finished, the Turaga spoke."If that is so, then there is small-little to cry-worry about," Matau said. "The great-most we can try-do now is to quick-take cover"Matau looked around to the people in his hut, "If there is anyone who can true-help back-fight these beings then please, offer us your strength and quick-wits"-----------------Gukko patrolmen circled the large tree that held up most of Le-Koro. Everything so far in the day had been routine. There were no oddities that caught their attention the whole day.Then, one Gukko rider noticed some movement down below in the distance. A group of small Kewa fluttered from some point in the vast jungle that blanketed Le-Wahi. Following protocol, the Le-Matoran directed his Gukko down to the jungle to investigate, and the pilot's change of direction signaled the other patrolmen in the sky. The flock of Kewa soaring away drew attention to a falling tree. Two more patrolmen followed the Le-Koronan, and they flew lower, barely above the canopy to find any more suspicious activity. Trees don't fall for no reason, after all.A few minutes later, another tree fell over. One of the Gukko rider's raised his hand to his face to block out the sun, in order to get a closer look."Something's secret-happening!" said one of the pilots, "Sound-alert the commanders!"-----------------Considering how the purpose of the Gukko Force's existance was to find, stop, and prevent possible and current attacks to the village - it did not take long for word to spread of strange activity. Ground officers, though much fewer in number, were sent to search the jungle. Then, a messenger was sent to warn the commanding officers of a possible attack. As time moved forward, the sky became filled with more and more Gukko and Kewa birds (along with a few tamed Nui Rama). With dozens of wind-riders in the air, it would become very difficult sneak around now. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Yerith, Pordal, Nik-Kolii, Yu'rekYerith walked out of the restaurant as Pordal payed the check."I think Nik-Kolii is making his way back around," he said, pointing to the sky."'Bout time," Pordal said, snapping a small branch off of a low-lying limb. He pulled out one of his knives and began to whittle. "I think the entire island is in some sort of uproar. It would probably be hard to locate anyone in this Karz-hole."Yerith nodded as Nik-Kolii landed his Gukko nearby."You see him anywhere?" he asked the pilot."No," Nik-Kolii said, wiping his face. "I couldn't see him. There are just too many people on this island. So many Skakdi that look like him... We might have to do a sweep of the entire island."Yu'rek took in the information and started to think of what Mekrof would do... Where would he go?"I can't be sure," he said, "but he might have gone into hiding in plain sight. We could try the desert to the north.""But why would he go there?" Pordal mumbled. "It's just too risky. Too open.""Maybe we should try the water region," Yerith suggested. "He could be there. There are plenty of caves to hide out in.""It just might work," Pordal said, nodding. "We'll stay the night here, sightsee a bit more in the morning and head out about midday."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: lol who needs bohrok when you have the Bzpower Role Playing Game? :PIC: Aelynn"Well I'm not waiting to find out." Using an elevator to the village she found that there was absolute chaos in the sky and down below. There where nui-rama, kawa, and gukko flying all around in the air while buildings where blowing up left and right all around her. "What in Mata Nui's name is going on here?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"I've noticed," he replies, deciding it was time to reveal his recent doings. "I've been spying on you all the past few days upon the arrival of Toa Ledzel. I'm here like one of your old visitors and that was to take him back with us, but not against his will." Gezdom turns his gaze away from the leader and to Ledzel.Ledzel returns the look, but his eyes were open from shock. He had been spying on him? And he knew his name and whatever else about him?"Why do you want to take me with you?" he asks, trying to come up with a good argument."To help us fight a common enemy," Gezdom replies before a small smile appears on his face. "I'm sure you're come when you hear the words 'Skakdi clan Gavan.' "Got him.The Toa's eyes narrowed at the name of the Skakdi clan. "And, you've found them?""Yes," he replies simply."We're not going to force you to come with us," chimes in the Ga-Toa. "But, we could use your help."Ledzel looks over to Sagom then back to his friends (more like family). Especially Alfon. He wanted to-needed to-go fight the Skakdi, but didn't want to leave the others behind."Give me a second," he replies before running back to the lake and diving beneath the waves, activating his mask. Ledzel would be able to think without any distractions under the waves.But what's the right answer?-Mef Man

OOC: So, it's a small force of Mystix against the might of Le-Koro's Gukko Force?IC: [Darylhii]Despite being calm and expressionless most of the time, Darylhii cracked a smile as he watched the Gukko Force of his home village take flight, ready to fight the birds that he had saw last in the Kumu Islets. He may not be affiliated with the village, but he was still proud of its quickness in responding to a threat.He returned his gaze to the two Vortixx that were responsible for destroying the trees, a malicious smile present on his face, which was abnormal for him, for he rarely ever showed expressions. A vine shot out from next to him, grabbing back his lance and returning it to his hands."Lancea," he whispered, elemental energy flowing into the spear as the vines around it tightened. "LONGINI!"With that, he threw it forward, the energy within ready to burst free on impact.

"Hey! Who invited these guys to the party?" Mawl commented as more of the Gukko Force quickly lifted off. "I don't remember sending an invitation to the rest of the force!""Laaaaaaaaame." Agreed Tawk who rolled suddenly the left narrowly evading a Gukko and it's pilot. "OI! Learn how to fly or at least twist your Kanohi the right way!" He yelled at the pilot.Kylina smacked Tawk. "Keep an eye forward or that's going to be you!" She yelled.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: AelynnAelynn now saw that madu fruit where responsible for blowing up the buildings. Tracking on of the fruits in its fall she used the last of her elemental power to wrap it in a shell of iron. She then directed it towards the bat creatures untill it was at the middle of the group.OOC: Don't know if this is alowd, but I just made a Frag Grenade.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Pordal, Yerith, Nik-Kolii, Yu'rekThe Toa of Fire looked up to the skies."What the bloody Karz is goin' on here?" he whispered."Looks like some sort of battle's about to happen," Yerith stated, examining the force of Gukko amassed in the air."Maybe we could see the Turaga," Nik-Kolii suggested. "Join the battle and win his trust. I have a Gukko, and she can carry all four of us.""That'll work," Yerith said, rubbing his chin. "But we'd have to use our codenames, and that'll just make us look like morons.""That may be so, but there's a chance the Turaga won't need us," Yu'rek pointed out. "There's enough manpower in the skies to take down five Nui Rama nests.""Well ya don't know if ya don't try," Pordal said, shrugging. He lead them all through the village to where he thought he saw Turaga Matau.Yerith tapped the Turaga on the shoulder."Er, hello," he said. "We saw the forces in the sky and figured there was going to be some battle. So we thought we could offer our... er... assistance."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOCEdit: Well, since lots of these posts are inaccurate cause those Mystix are still hiding, I'll have to change mine.ICLaki followed Aelynn up the elevator and up to Le-Koro. To be honest, he was very excited. it wasn't every day Le-Koro was attacked and Laki had a chance to help a Toa save it. His job wasn't exactly full of action.Le-Koro was under siege. Apparently. No-one was visible, but someone was certainly out there. Aelynn had just thrown a grenade at something. If that something actually was a Mystix, they needed a better way to see what it was. His mind raced. He didn't have any super-powers, so he would have to use his own intellect and knowledge of the Koro.He pointed to a branch near the place Aelynn had attacked. "That tree-branch is about to fall. Just a small-bit of spikey-iron near the branch-base will let it down-fall," he pointed out to Aelynn, who had already proved her resourcefulness by creating a special Iron-Madu fruit.The branch was pretty big, and would, hopefully, force the invaders closer to the Koro.OOCSo... this place that has a frag grenade flying at it and will soon have a large tree branch falling on it may or may not actually be where the Mystix are.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: With a Frag Madu? XDIC: AelynnNot noticing the matoran until now she said, "I don't know, I'm pretty drained right now. Catch me if I faint please."Using her elemental powers one more time she drove a iron spike into the tree trunk. And promply passed out.OOC: Good luck catching a toa ;)

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC"Snap," Laki muttered as a pretty large toa fell on him. Or almost fell on him. He managed to duck out of the way, but winced when her head hit the platform hard. She was breathing softly, So at least the use of elemental energy didn't kill her."Wake up, wake up," he muttered, shaking her head. What was the matter with her? Why could she do barely anything with her powers? Strange, but the middle of the invasion was not the time for answers. Not that he, or Diaku, or Aelynn were in any imminent danger. The Gukko force and nearby Toa were doing good enough of a job. Still. He shook her head harder. To bad he didn't have a bucket of water or other sure-fire way to wake her. Diaku shook his head and said, "I'll her-let you care-deal with the coma-Toa. I'll help-keep the Gukko-force supply-well.""Much-thank," Laki said sarcastically, "go save the world,"

OOC:

OOC: Don't know if this is alowd, but I just made a Frag Grenade.

That's fine, but the iron would have to be rather thin in order for it to be split by a piece of fruit. Iron covering >> fruit. So keep that in mind.1. Can someone point out where a hut exploded. I re-skimmed, but must have missed that.2. I don't believe the Mystix have all come out into the open yet. The Gukko Force is just responding to the warning Cy gave, along with the falling trees and (possibly) exploding hut. Battle hasn't started yet and the Gukko Force isn't actively pursuing anyone in particular.IC: Matau raised an eyebrow at Torv's question. "All-anywhere! Here maybe? That's no wise-choice that a Turaga-elder needs to choose-make!"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: someone said something about their favorite watering hole inn place thingy blowing up.IC: Aelynn"Ow, thanks for catching me..." Noting that he seemed a bit uncomfortable she said, "Need food... My toa power isn't all that good right now." Standing up she said, "Where is Daiku?" Feeling light headed she sat back down.OOC: She needs training with toa powers, when she was a slave she never got to use them. And I think that it would be better if she didn't throw the Frag Madu yet. I vote no battle yet.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOCSo, to my knowledge, no huts have exploded, but some trees with huts on them have fallen down, which might account for the confusion. Also, the Mystix, contrary to what last few posts say, are still hiding in the Gukko Force headquarters or something like that.And Gravity, do you want to go back and edit your posts? I'll change mine a bit more too and we'll all be happy. Maybe Aelynn pointed to where she thought the Mystix were (instead of the the frag-madu) and Laki told her to drop the branch.IC"Can you wake up?" Laki growled, not realizing she had already woken.

Edited by Visaru

IC:"yeah i'm fine, but I still need food." Searching around she recovered her blade and sat back down.OOC: i'll edit my posts later,got stuff to do now. ("Snap," Laki muttered as a pretty large toa fell on him.) lol sorry couldn't help it :P

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Having the Gukko force involved would make it a bigger battle. Big battles are cool.IC: Ignotus, Laz & Kraal"Okay, the Gukko will be there, but if the poison is active they will have some difficulty. Now, Agira and Kraal, you two will go in from below again, and create a distraction. " Laz said, before turning to Ignotus. "Ignotus, you, Zar and me will fly in from above."He then turned back."Is everything clear? Good."He then took off into the sky, flying towards Le-Koro.Ignotus took off after Laz, also headed towards the village.Kraal began running through the jungle.OOC: Okay, now the battle has begun. :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "You know that feeling that you're extremely screwed?" Perkahn asked, saying that to no one in particular. "I'm having it right now, but let's just say I decide to not care. I'm coming too. Hold on."In nothing but a few minutes, his campsite was rendered back into nothing but a clearing in the forest, his tent and all his equipment making their way into a rucksack. It was truly mysterious how it all fit there, but it did.

IC (Lemaku)"You want me to what?""My orders were quite clear, Lemaku," said Zephyrus calmly."But...an irregulars squad?" the Le-Matoran asked. "You promote me to Squadron Leader to put me in charge of an irregulars squad?!""It's not unusual practice," the Wing Commander replied. "Good experience for leadership.""But sir," Lemaku pleaded, "I know what irregulars are like! Rowdy, reckless, irresponsible...they're not even Le-Matoran! Not to mention how they nearly always quick-end up as cannon-fodder!"Zephyrus turned away from his maps with a sigh. He placed a hand on Lemaku's shoulder."Lemaku," he said earnestly. "You are one of the youngest Squadron Leaders in Gukko Force history. You too were rowdy, reckless and irresponsible when you joined - " Zephyrus chuckled " - and sometimes, you still are. I believe I made the right decision in promoting you, and I believe you can make this work. Are you going to let me down?"Lemaku looked into his superior's eyes, and seemed to resign himself."Well..." he said slowly. "All right then.""Good," Zephyrus said. He led Lemaku out of his command hut."Oh, sir - " Lemaku said."Yes?""Where is this squad, exactly?"Zephyrus didn't reply. He simply pointed upwards.Lemaku looked up. There, among the thronging birds, he could make out two Kahu, one of them swerving, almost colliding with a passing Gukko. He groaned."What was that, Squadron Leader Lemaku?""Nothing, sir..."Cupping his hands to his mouth, Lemaku uttered a shrill cry. He was answered by another, similar cry, this one much louder and more piercing."Keaaaaaaaaah!"A green Kahu swooped down from the sky, landing right next to him. She nuzzled him briefly with her beak, before allowing him to hop onto her saddle."Hello, Lahka," he said affectionately.The Kahu spread her wings, took a few powerful steps, and they were off.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Madrihk):"Well, I guess it's good Ledzel's work is mostly done here for now, then," Madrihk said. "While I would prefer my team to grow rather than shrink, he's of course free to leave on his own accord whenever he wants."The Toa of Ice gazed at the bubbles from where Ledzel had gone under."Skakdi, you say?" he asked. "What's your mutual history with that clan? You all appear to be keen on doing something about them, but Ledzel didn't seem to know you guys."

OOC: So the only damage that's been done so far was when the trees fell thanks to the Madu fruit, right? And the Mystix are currently flying in to attack but haven't been seen yet?IC: LekuaLekua scanned the treetops from Cyclone's back. He could easily make out where several trees had been felled, but there was no one around that area, not anymore, anyway. He turned to another pilot as a bird swooped past him. "Any idea where they are?" He asked.OOC: Any other Gukko Force member, feel free to respond.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Cy turned his attention to the fallen Toa of Iron next to him. "I hope that you don't mind, but I see some batty high-flyers, so I best sky-jump and air-blast them. Be right back."Cy soared into the air with his Kadin, and fired cyclone blasts at his foes.OOC:If I am correct the Mystix are now visible. If not, correct me.

OOC: They're visible now. Time for some fun. :evilgrin:IC: IgnotusIgnotus noticed Cy flying towards them, and used magnetism to bring him back down to the ground."No-one is messing with me." He growled. "Do NOT aim to kill! We need them ALIVE!"IC: LazLaz chose to ignore Ignotus' order, and was trying to kill as many Gukko as possible. He flew in front of one, to get it to follow him, then flew away, before making a wall of crystal that the bird smashed into."Next, please!"OOC: The Gukko he killed there was controlled by an NPC.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Lemaku)Lemaku saw a nearby pilot smash into a wall of crystal, and he and his Gukko, stunned, began to fall helplessly towards the ground far below.Looking grimly at the bat-like being that had created the crystal, he uttered a few clicks and whistles into Lahka's ear. The bird responded similarly, and began to duck and weave of her own accord. Lemaku, meanwhile, unholstered his long disk launcher from her saddle.Standing on the Kahu's back, he loaded a sharpened disk and carefully took aim, aligning the sights, so that the disk would fly just in front of the bat-thing and their trajectories would meet."Gotcha," he said.He fired.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: LazLaz noticed the disk flying towards him, and created a thick wall of crystal to stop it going through. The disk became stuck, and it and the wall of crystal fell to the ground."Someone's not happy." Laz laughed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: LekuaLekua's mind raced as the battle began in full. Another member of the force crashed into a wall of crystal and began to fall. Lemaku appeared to have the offending bat-creature covered, so Lekua angled Cyclone into a dive, hoping to reach the falling Matoran before he hit the ground. Catching the Matoran on his Kahu's back and leaving him in a tree, Lekua was about to return to the sky when he saw a blur of motion out of the corner of his eye. Looking again, he saw another of the bat-creatures sprinting through the jungle. He took off after it, staying above the treetops.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: ok so i'm going to have it where Aelynn saw the bat winged creatures, felled a tree and made a Frag Madu (witch she still has.)IC: Aelynn"Wait before you go take this," She said handing Laki the Frag Madu, "It shouldn't blow up unless it hits something, so don't drop it."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Buzzards! 4 o'clock!" Mawl announced."Let's get'em! KYAAAAAAAAH!" Tawk cried mimicking his Kahu. Both Kahu rolled right sweeping around before opening full throttle charging headlong at the oncoming Mystix."How many do you think you can get today Xavier?" Kylina asked pulling a disc from the rack in front of her.A Mystix dropped from the sky as a disc collided with it's head."That's one already Kylina!" Xavier announced readying his second disc."One of no importance!" Kylina said scanning the opposing formation. Her eyes locked onto what appeared to be the lead Mystix. "Got you. Tawk! Your 11!""Yes Mistress! I obey!" Tawk grinned before he rolled left slightly allowing Kylina a direct shot. The Ga-Matoran snorted before flinging the disc right at Ignotus.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: AelynnAelynn's keen eyes observed a disk flying towards one of the bat creatures. Without warning it reversed direction and flew back towards its owner. Great, she thought, where getting beat by our own weapons. Trying to turn it she found that it was being controled by something, or someoone. Because she didn't have enough EP to battle for control she mearly changed the metal so that it was as soft as liquid mercury.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -