Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra"It matters to me because Tillain's my friend...and fellow officer. I just want to find out all I can." Skyra looked at Sev, he was a hard guy to read, but he obviously knew something the way he'd been talking, hopefully he'd be willing to tell him what.IC: EmotiaEmotia's face changed completely at seeing Tillian. "Tillian! You're alright!" She managed to say. She was overjoyed to see he was alive.Skyra turned at the word 'Tillian'. "Oh...there he is..." He sighed in relief.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia gasped in shock as Tillian and Jaron both walked through the front door of the inn, passing her and Onuzek. "If he's a ghost," she said slowly, "I wouldn't put it past that brakas. I think that he's alive, though." She grinned, grabbing Onuzek's arm."Come on, Onuzek, let's see what they do to that Vortixx!" She said happily.IC-Jaron:"Oh, I'll help, by the way," Jaron said, standing next to Tillian. He then scowled at the younger Toa. "You're so cool," he said. "You're using your gravity powers to lift her up easier." Jaron pointed at himself. "I'm injured, and I still can!" He said angrily, then laughed at Tillian's slightly confused expression.He looked back at the Vortixx, pulling out his long knife and holding it to her stomach. "If we kill her," he asked, "Can I do the same thing to her that you did to that Toa of Plasma?" He grinned wolfishly at the struggling female in front of him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SevIf Skyra were to turn back around, he would see that Sev was no longer sitting by his corner in the bar. No the Vortixx was now leaning outside a wall outside of the front door of the Inn. He had used the confusion to slip away. Now he was listening in on the conversation, Fedora still covering his face.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Laryla (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"What did you do to Feyrren?" she asked, unable to help herself. Her boyfriend had been in charge of trying to work Tillian for information, and...IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Oh, was that his name?" Tillian asked with a sideways glance at Jaron. "I don't think either of us ever got it, Jaron..."He turned back to Laryla. "Well, let's just say that your boyfriend isn't faring too well right now. I could almost discern what he ate for lunch when I cut out his stomach."She began to scream and struggle, but Tillian held his hand to her mouth, slowly suffocating her."Listen to me, Vortixx, because I don't plan on repeating myself. I don't appreciate being tortured."As he spoke, he pulled up his shirt, revealing the brand Feyrren had left on his chest."And I don't appreciate it when people I know are placed in deliberate danger for the purposes of a couple thieves. As we speak, Angelus Radke is being carried towards certain death by a group of Mark Bearers in Ga-Wahi, and I want to find out why."He released his hold over Laryla's mouth."Now, I believe we were on the subject of Dorian Shaddix..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Jaron:Jaron grinned at Tillian's words. "No, Tillian, I don't think we did. How fitting would it be if she died the same way as him, hmm?" He asked, glaring up at the Vortixx...and smiling. Oddly. This wasn't the normal Jaron right now.He pressed his knife slightly into the Vortixx's gut, drawing blood and causing a lot of pain...but not hurting her too badly. Yet.

profiles i guess

OOC:Katuko, not sure if you went to Matau's hut or not yet.IC:"If you can explain this project to me, than I might be able to assist you in speaking to Matau. Having a native resident's support would obviously be beneficial." Cy answered.

OOC: Did not. Been busy with other things.IC: Madrihk"Well, this might sound crazy, but remember that it's why we're here: to do the impossible... with some help. You know that giant hive of infected Nui-Rama standing in the middle of Le-Wahi? Well, we're gonna break it. Crush it. Level it with the earth. No more shall it threaten Le-Koro. But in order to do that, we need help from the Gukko Force to draw the insects away. The structure is too sturdy to just set on fire or topple in a minute, we need some time to break the foundations and really destroy the place. It's a risky mission, and it requires a lot of resources. We are here to gather strength."Madrihk shrugged."If the Turaga or the Gukko Force Captain opposes the idea, we can't really do much. In that case we shall just keep amassing warriors until we can."

IC: SkyraSkyra realized just how serious this really was as Tillian spoke, he quickly turned around to Sev, except he wasn't there. "HEY! Where'd that guy with the Fedora go!? He knew something about this!"IC: EmotiaEmotia was getting even more worried now, Tillian was tortured? More people are in danger? Mark Bearers in Ga-Wahi? This all seemed to connect to all of them too now...what was going on here?

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"You can both burn in Karz," Laryla whispered. Tillian merely smirked in return."I have no doubts that we will, my dear, but for now..." he muttered, pressing his thumb into her bullet wound and shoving the bullet further into her bone. She screamed, and Tillian placed his hand over her mouth."Shaddix. What do you know?"Laryla finally nodded softly, and Tillian moved his hand."We've been keeping...tabs...on Dorian Shaddix since his disappearance three weeks ago. When he reemerged, it was only natural we would check it out. He has a...Mark of some sort, that fuels him, gives him strength."Tillian cast a look at Emotia and Reaver. "Dorian Shaddix is a Mark Bearer," he said skeptically. "We're both talking about the assassin Dorian Shaddix."She slanted her eyes as if she were looking at him for the first time."You must be Ga-Koran," she said softly. "That's the only place they know him as an assassin...tell me, how many of your friends has he killed?"Tillian's eyes glinted scarlet, and he lifted the Vortixx easily and tossed her against the wall before suspending her in midair. Every now and then, he would drop her to the ground, slamming her against the cold hard floor, before lifting her again and repeating the process."Where is Shaddix now?"Laryla finally groaned."His last location is a fishing village south of Ga-Koro," she yelled in pain. "Just...just let me go."Tillian raised an eyebrow. "Fine," he said, dropping her softly to the ground. She grinned and began to walk out the door. Tillian lifted her again using his power over Gravity and threw her through the open door, sending her flying across the Koro at immense speed.He turned to the rest of the group."You heard the scumbag," he said. "We're going to Ga-Koro."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled. In his hand, he held his long knife, and in the other-he had about five steak knives. Looking on the table, six were missing. "The last one is in her lung," he explained. "I could tell you were going to send her flying, and I decided that losing my long-knife wouldn't be fun. She'll probably die pretty soon." He smiled again, and set down the knives before turning to the others."As for what Commander Juturna said, I say the same. We're going to Ga-Koro. We were going to head there soon, anyways, we might as well head there now." He glared at the others. "Quickly, everybody, pack up! We're leaving!" He said, annoyed.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra"Well...we were gonna go there anyway..." Skyra said, sorta glad that Tillian hadn't broken the Toa code, even if she totally had it coming. IC: EmotiaEmotia rolled up to Tillian, looking at him with scared eyes, as he leaned down to her level, she hugged him without warning and started sobbing. "I was....so scared I lost you..."

Edited by Snelly

ooC: Sorry TD but I need Laryla for just a little longer, mind continuing to RP as her. Don't worry I'll shoot her soon.IC: SevSev watched as Laryla went flying out of the Inn, typical, noting the speed and trajectory, he casual walked over to where he was sure she would land. Sure enough she was there, her body crumpled up in a heap, a dagger sticking in her lung.He set down on a nearby rock, even now his fedora covered his face. "Laryla, Laryla, Laryla, tsk, tsk, tsk. I'd think you would've learned to be more careful by now, but nope. Ya just had to go and make some many mistakes. Tell me why'd ya do it?"He smiled as he noted the curiosity on her face, she had no idea who he was, well he'd tell her, but only right before he killed her.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian's expression softened, and he bent down, meeting Emotia's gaze and kissing her softly. As he pulled away, he grinned."If you really think that all it takes to bring me down is a couple hours of rigorous torture," he said, "then you're delusional."He turned to the other members of the group, who were looking at him with shock, fear, and a mixture of both."Long story short: a couple Mark Bearers in Ga-Koro have kidnapped an old friend of mine. We're going to get him back."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Don't forget, Tillian, I knew him as well," Jaron interjected. "Probably not as well as you, of course...but that doesn't mean I didn't know him." Jaron grabbed his shield, strapping it onto his back as he sheathed his long knife next to his gladius."Alright, so when will we leave?" He asked, ready to get rid of some of the worst Brakas on the island.

profiles i guess

IC-Ryllia:"I'd rather stay here," Ryllia said. "I heard that Grantuur was in Ga-Wahi. I don't want to go there." She sat down in a chair, crossing her arms. Then she smiled at the others. "I am, however, open to persuasion," she said to them.

profiles i guess

IC-Ryllia:"Like I said, Onuzek, persuasion, not compliance." She smirked, and looked over at Jaron. "Why aren't you trying to force me to go?" She asked him.IC-Jaron:"Well, two reasons. One-I remember how hard it is to persuade you, and Two-Onuzek needs some practice." He smiled slyly. "In multiple fields, not just persuasion," he said then.

profiles i guess

IC: SkyraSkyra decided to give up asking for crutches for the moment, "How about this for persuasion? Whoever those people that attacked Tillian are working for are probably gonna try something again, and they know he's been here...it's not exactly safe here for anyone he knows anymore, so maybe you really should come with us."

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia smiled, as a small dagger flew past Skyra's head and landed in the far wall. She didn't appear to have moved. "I think that I can defend myself," she said then, laughing. She looked around at the others."Come on," she said, exasperated, "You're Jaron's friends, you should do better than this!"

profiles i guess

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak watched as Laryla went flying out the door, and sheathed her dagger. She looked at Tillian, her expression inscrutable. "If we're dealing with Mark Bearers, plural, we'll need all the help we can get. I'll be calling in a few favors."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: HavonHavon began to 'eat' the hot dogs, they disintegrated into dust as he put them near his mouth, not actually eating them. Unfortunately, the troll one easily, as he had a much bigger mouth and simply stuffed them all in at once."Well..that's um....sorta....I lost? That can't be right..." He pulled out his script in front of the audience. IC: MimiraMimira face palmed, this wasn't suppose to happen...she quickly improvised though. "Jokes on you evil troll! I poisoned your hot dogs! You're going to be feeling it really soon, any last words before the the poison kills you?"IC: Skyra"Fine...don't come, if you want to continue to work in this boring place, it's your choice." He said, grinning, he knew she disliked working in this place, she'd even said so.

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"He's right," piped up Tillian. "By now, I'll have a six or seven digit bounty on my head. In 24 hours, it'll be across Mata Nui, and any Thieves Guild member will leap at the chance to take it. Anyone I've been in contact with will be tortured and killed for my whereabouts. Not to mention, every one of Makuta's servants on Mata Nui knows me as the person who showed that the Rahkshi aren't invincible, so they're not exactly looking to do me any favors, either."NPC: Laryla (Le-Koro)"Do what?" she croaked. "Who...who are you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Onuzek"Grrr.... Onuzek needs a new arguement," he said, frowning, "But Onuzek doesn't like to argue..."He turned towards the others, "Help?""Wait! That arguement is getting better... So, will Ryllia come with us, 'cause Onuzek really doesn't want that to happen."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"Convincing argument," Ryllia said to them while Jaron laughed in the background. "It still isn't doing it for me, you wouldn't believe some of the things I've set up here," she said then. She glanced over at Onuzek, who was getting bored with the whole conversation.OOC: Gravity, Onuzek has permission to forcefully carry Ryllia over his shoulder as his spoils of war. This should turn out funny.

profiles i guess

IC: Sev"Join the Crimsons of course surely you knew it would've ended this way. Although I suppose," he said, seemingly thinking aloud, throwing his pistol up and down, "that maybe, it was 'cause the Wolves had already fell, you panicked. Lassie didn't I teach you betta? The mistakes ya made downright shameful, and here I thought that ya had a place with us, I suppose I thought wrong." Sev knew very well, that Laryla still had no idea who he was, but he wanted to hear her last words first.ooC: She'll be dead next post.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Wait, I'm gone for an hour and a half and all this happens?! Grr... :P So let me get this straight, we're heading off to save TD's, MicroSnipe's, and my other chars? Yeah! Char-to-char interraction FTW!IC, Agzinel: "Other Mark Bearers?" said Agzinel. "This should get interesting... I have a bad feeling about this."

OOC: Lolz time...:lol:IC: OnuzekHe looked at Ryllia before asking, "Is Ryllia sure?"The large Toa sighed, before picking up Ryllia and carefully placing her on his shoulders. He slightly increased her gravity, stopping her from escaping. He knew she wouldn't like it, but he couldn't just leave her here."Onuzek is really, really, really sorry. But he can't just leave Ryllia here."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak turned to look at Skyra. "You're not going to like the people I'm calling in favors with." Her expression was so far from her normal one, as to be almost unrecognizable.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SevSev shook his head, "Even now ya still be tryin' to put out some halfbaked excuse, shameful." He then smiled for a moment and cocked his gun, "Grandmaster? Ya know that man is a fool, I'm the one that tutored you, because he knew nothing about teaching. I'm the one who killed him." Recognition appeared in the Laryla's face, just moments before he whipped his gun at Laryla's face, his Fedora lifting long enough to reveal his face, and his crimson light blue eyes, eyes the color of the moon. "Yes, I'm the Lunar Fox." The shot rang out, as a bullet pierced Laryla's forehead ending the Vortixx's miserable existence, ending her suffering. "What?" Sev said to an invisible audience, "it wouldn't have been very gentlemenly of me to let her continue to suffa. Now would it?" Laughter filled the air, the Lunar Fox, was back. Things were about to get fun.ooC: Geez, this guy's darker than I expected.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Skyra"Hey, whatever we need to do to stay alive...works for me." He said, he knew she was probably right though. IC: Emotia"More mark bearers...." She commented mostly to herself, she looked at Reaver as she said it. "Well, you're gonna need us then, it's our own...kind...after all." She felt weird saying that.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Dekuna as the Big Bad Troll): The troll turned a very differnt shade of green and keeled over on the floor"Oh no!" he moaned. "You tricked me!" Just before his death, the troll got up and danced energetically around the stage for his final song."Why did I eat them? Why?Now I'm surely gonna die.The poison sure worked quickI'm feeling really sick.Now it's time to say goodbye"With that, the Big Bad Troll collapsed dead on the floor.

ppg2.png

OOC: It makes him awesome, though. @Onarax.IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled as Onuzek took a rather direct approach as to when it came to making Ryllia come with them-Onuzek just bloody went and picker her up. He then couldn't help but laugh as she tried to fight back."Good job, Onuzek," Jaron said, still laughing.IC-Ryllia:"Shut up Jaron!" Ryllia snapped, pounding her fists on Onuzek's back. She tired quickly from the increased gravity level, however, and stopped soon, gasping for breath.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Yeah, big guy!" called out Tillian, who was already out the door on his surfboard. "We're going now."OOC: Tillian to Ga-Wahi (AND HIS DESTINY)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME