Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: HavonHavon huffed, the coward had ran away. He looked at Dekuna, Miha, and the others. "Yeah, let's head back." He remembered what he told Virthee he would do, and shot off a flare. "Come on, Virthee is gonna get worried." He said as he turned around to head back.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Reordin (Matau's Hut, Le-Koro)"Not to mention," said Reordin softly, "two-thirds of the defense forces of Mata Nui are being asked for coordination in this matter. There's no danger the Gukko Force will face that isn't also being faced by the Ta-Koro Guard, the Ussalry, or the Sanctum Guard."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:MihaLuckily Miha had been thrown far enough that the crystal spikes didn't reach her. She slowly got up, and headed towards Havon. "Well, looks like we got ourselves a situation 451." She said, brushing herself off. "The Gukko Force will come clean this up."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VirtheeThere was the flare. He hoped it meant that they had found Miha, and not that they were in danger. If they were in danger, they would need help quickly. Virthee signed, and started traveling in the flair's direction. He really hopwd they had found Miha.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: HavonHavon thought about it, "Well...I suppose that depends on what we want to do...I mean...what do you guys thing would be the best place to find out more about my would-be assassin?"IC: MimiraMimira snuck up behind Miha, and then gave her a ninja hug. "Caught you!" She said, giggling.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OOC: Maybe they could get involved in this thing the ILS is planning: getting rid of the Nui-rama hive. It sounds very beneficial, if also very dangerous.IC (Dekuna): "Assassins are popping up all over the place these days" Dekuna commented. "There are so many that only one would hardly make a difference. I think all we can do is be prepared and vigilant."

ppg2.png

IC: Virthee"I might be able to help with that... perhaps the attacker was from threat group that is leaving the tablets at their murder scenes... perhaps you have heard of them? Because Fiva informed me of a Turaga, that he thought was Whenua, who gave him one of those tablets and sent him after me... he was in Onu-Koro I believe." Virthee spoke up. "Perhaps it would be worth looking into with recent events as they have been?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Dekuna): "Wait a moment there." Dekuna interjected. "Onu-koro has a bit of a reputation for being the easiest place on the mainland to find an assassin or mercenry. Since we've just been attacked by one, who probably has links with more, do we really want to go there? It's not that I think we can't defend ourselves, but let's not be hasty and put ourselves in unnecessary danger."

ppg2.png

OOC: Hey, if we recruit more people into the Hau Karda...we can use them as meat shields! :biggrin:IC: Havon"Don't worry Dekuna, we're just gonna do some investigating, it's not like we're planning on charging into their base of operations and putting on an all out attack. And besides, we can also look for clues on Taipu's whereabouts while we're there, if there is any." OOC: Ahhh....my eyes feel so heavy...only got 4 hours of sleep.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC (Dekuna): "Of course not. We would be a pretty lousy team if we did that! It's all about sticking together." By this time, they had made it back to Le-koro. Amplifying his voice slightly so that he would be heard across the koro, he called:"Zealokan! Payiges! Tegam, Tangrua and Amakav. Please join the rest of the team in the centre of the village. Thankyou"He shut off his loud voice and waited for the Hau Karda to assemble.OOC: Apologies if I missed any characters, but I think everyone else went chasing the assassin.

ppg2.png

IC: Cy stepped forward, and spoke, "Turaga Matau, perhaps a combination of all our ideas would be most effective. We can put the hive under semi-fake attack with two Mahiki users-one for the attack-illusions, the other to quick-hide them both. Toa of Fire and Air can try to smoke them out. Then they'll be right on location to quick-destroy the hive once the Nui-Rama are drawn out. Sonics can also noise-blast the hive for the same reason, perhaps swift-picking frequencies that will ever-weaken the structure in the process. As the Nui-Rama are driven out, we can use Kakama and Kadin users to split them up and lure them to other locations, where the various defence forces can snipe-pick them off. Only the Mask of Summoning need be left out. It's lower risk for you, and higher risk for Toa. How does that quick-thought plan sound?"OOC: Matau ought to recognize Cy, as he is a long-term Le-Koro resident who has helped the Gukko Force on an informal basis, and will likely call him Green Tornado. They definately have met before, as Cy knocked Matau's door down to tell him about the Mystix attack on Le-Koro. (Emzee RPed that-mostly irrelevant.)

OOC: The crystal shards weren't supposed to hurt anybody. :P They were just supposed to make a shimmering mirror-dust to cover Raxa's escape.IC-Raxa:Raxa crouched low on the slopes of Mangai, looking through a pair of binoculars he had grabbed the last time he'd been in Le-Koro. He noticed them heading back, readying to move off somewhere. He smiled-no matter where they moved, eventually he would have his target. Eventually. He stood up, putting up the binoculars as he walked on towards Ta-Wahi, through to Ga-Wahi..OOC: Raxa to Ga-Wahi. He's got plans going on now. :lol:

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: BarükAfter a few minutes of waiting, it became evident to the Toa of Gravity that no one was going to notice the Matoran's body. Sighing in annoyance, he reduced the corpse's gravity to negligible levels and picked it up. He quickly navigated his way through the koro until he arrived at the Gukko Force headquarters. He unceremoniously dumped the body outside the entrance. That'll give them something to think about. He turned to leave, but then suddenly spun back around. He recognized this Matoran - he was the bartender of the Flightless Kahu, a small establishment pub that Barük had quite liked. Kneeling, he examined the arrow that had pierced the Matoran's heart. It appeared to be not a true arrow, but rather a crossbow bolt. He took careful note of the design of the bolt - if he ever found someone who used bolts like this, he would be sure to give him a piece of his mind. Or maybe not - it would depend what mood he was in. With that, the Toa of Gravity turned and melted back into the everyday bustle of the village.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking/arguing with Sev:Dalia frowned, "Me? A enchantress? I couldn't enchant a simple Rahi to do anything. My customers come here of their own choice. Besides, not all of us can make a living traveling about looking for adventure."The Toa of Water thought how strange it was for a Vortixx to be walking around with a hat, especially when it wasn't that warm outside. Her eyes caught on his silver pendant for a moment, but she thought nothing of it, as it seemed to be a fad among Vortixx to appear unique.

IC: SevSev chuckled, "Please Lassie, either your modest, or ya jus oblivious. That Toa of Fire that bumped into me, he was smitten with ya. The Lad jus couldn't stop thinkin' about ya." He paused for a moment, before continuing, "Sure they may come here on their own free will, but the time the laddies have left, ya seemed to have taken over their thoughts. Ya mus be really good at what ya do lassie."
IC: Dalia, Le-Koro, Le-Wahi, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:"I don't plan on being a center of one's attention, and I'm most flattered by that," The Mark-Bearer said, "Besides, for one to excel in their line of work, one must be good at it, right?"She gave a playful wink to the Vortixx, her mark still influencing her.IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Traveling to Le-Koro:Auron didn't like the jungle, while it did seem warm, he disliked the large amounts of Rahi. As he trudged through the jungle, a wound had re-opened, and he was forced to pause and wait for the wound to close. When the bleeding stopped, Auron stood up, and continued on his way to Le-Koro. Wherever that was...Timeskip to Le-Koro:As Auron entered the village, he noticed a small building with a simple picture of armor on it. From his past life on the other island, he knew that it usually indicated that the inhabitants of said building know how to repair armor. Auron looked down at his shredded armor, desperately need in repairs. As he neared the shack, he hoped that whoever ran the shack could accept favors. When he reached what appeared to be the front door, he knocked upon it with the back of his fist, hoping someone was inside.

IC (Matan and Natan): The two Skakdi brothers had just finished clearing away equipment from their last customers' project when they heard another knock at the door. Business was booming today.Matan went to open the door, and found a red and blue toa whose armour had seen much better days. "How can I help you?" the tall Skakdi asked, despite the fact that he was almost certain what it was.

ppg2.png

IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Scared of Skakdi:Auron jumped back, momentarily stunned by the Skakdi, but being a fool, he thought the Skakdi was a Toa using a mask of Illusion.​"Ha! A very good disguise, other important things. You fix armor, yes? I repay you with favor, I have no widgets," The Toa said, hoping he would accept his offer.

IC:"Cy, your idea-plan sounds the most plausible to me," Matau replied. "And if this is truly an island-wide effort-attack, Le-Koro must do its part. Vey good-well. I shall send the Gukko Riders to help you, and you may give them instruction-orders as you see fit. But you must first ask each rider if they want to risk their self-lives. Those that are aware and choose to home-stay must be allowed to do just that."

test2.png

IC: Reordin (Matau's Hut, Le-Koro)Reordin saluted the Turaga respectfully."Thank you, Turaga Matau. If you'll excuse me, sir, I need to send for a contingent from the Sanctum Guard in Ko-Koro."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: *coughrepliedtothatcaugh* :PIC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone stayed were he was, and brought his arm up to block the swing with the blade attached to it. There was clang of metal striking metal.Hakilve suddenly teleported behind and to the right the matoran."Good... That was good. If you can, wait for your opponent to attack first, as it might present an opening to end the battle quickly."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Scared of Skakdi:Auron jumped back, momentarily stunned by the Skakdi, but being a fool, he thought the Skakdi was a Toa using a mask of Illusion.​"Ha! A very good disguise, other important things. You fix armor, yes? I repay you with favor, I have no widgets," The Toa said, hoping he would accept his offer.

IC (Matan and Natan): "We don't normally deal in favors" Matan replied, but maybe we can make a deal. Tell me, what can you do? What services can you give my brother and I?" He ignored the part about a disguise, mostly because it confused him. He wasn't wearing anything like a disguise, nor concealing anything.

ppg2.png

IC: Dalia, Le-Koro, Le-Wahi, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:"I don't plan on being a center of one's attention, and I'm most flattered by that," The Mark-Bearer said, "Besides, for one to excel in their line of work, one must be good at it, right?"She gave a playful wink to the Vortixx, her mark still influencing her.

IC: Sev"Very, very, true Lassie. Ya gotta be good, to gain success." Sev stated cooly, "It seems, ya have been successful Lass. 'grats."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: CyberThe Vortixx called Cyber flicked her wrist and revealed the razor blade. With a few quick movements, she carved her name into the trunk of a tree. CYBER. She smiled, and flexed her mechanical legs. She couldn't really say they ached, since they were all mechanical, but when she stayed still to long they got stiff. Swinging her arms, she used all of her strength to lap up and slice a few low lying branches off the tree. They fell with a loud *thunk* before she reached the ground. Nodding at the efficiency, she flexed the long pointed fingers of her mechanical right arm, letting the crimson circle in the middle glow. She took hold of a smaller tree and activated the cannon. With a massive burst of energy, the tree was reduced to ash, and her hand smoked."Very nice. Now, what shall I-" she turned, hearing something nearby. Readying her blade and cannon, Cyber activated her thermal eye."Who's there?" she called.OOCCyber open for interaction.Cannon Recharge: 2 Posts.