Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Matan and Natan): "Very well, Sulof Koskium," Matan replied. "I think we can build you a mechanical hand. If you haven't already guessed, my name is Matan. Why don't you come back to our workshop and tell us all of these specifications?"He ushered the two Matoran through the house and into the workshop, where they found Natan, tinkering with a new weapon he was building for a toa. Seeing the newcomers, he put the blade aside and took a seat.Shelves of various machines, whole and half-finished, lined the walls of the workshop, with some of the larger ones expanding out onto the floor. The workbench was stacked with tools, cogs, screws and other parts. The dimly lit room smelled of cold metal. Both Skakdi took seats an the workbench, and motioned for the Matoran to find somewher to sit. One of the most likely looking spots was a low pile of wheels near the door, about helf the hight of a Matoran."What do these two want?" Natan asked his brother."Mechanical hand" he replied. "I don't have all the details. Let him tell you".

ppg2.png

IC: Sulov sat down alongside Gavarm. Then Koskium paused.He had been unsure of just WHAT his amputated part would be replaced with ever since he had lost it. What could ever hope to replace that wondrous appendage; what could possibly possess enough meaning and use to act as his left hand?The matoran thought back to his dream.And suddenly he knew what had enough meaning and use-what could replace the lost hand.His hand reached back and drew something from its spot shoved into his belt. Its blackened metal glinted dully in the dim light.It was Kol's saperka."Take ze saperrka-head," Sulov said, holding it by said part as he proffered the tool to the two skakdi, "Ant attach it tu a baz zat vill fit mei stump and be able tu vithztand combat. Alzo create a sheaz for it zat can be remofed kvikly vhile staying stable," He detailed. "Zis must be completed in seferal arrs," Went on the Ussalmatoran. "As zis is not a complex proszetic, I belief zat zould be a fair rekvest," He explained politely.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Matan and Natan): "Time won't be an issue" Matan stated as he took the tool and examined it. He passed it on to Natan, who also took a look before picking up an iron bar and beginnning to mould it with his iron powers. "And the rest shouldn't be too difficult" Matan continued. Would you mind if I took some measurements of your arm? It will have to be a very good fit if it is to withstand blows without slipping".

ppg2.png

IC (Matan and Natan): "Thankyou" Matan responded "Just a moment". Tapping into his elemental power over plantlife, Matan created a large, spongy leaf in the palm of his hand. He continued to thicked the leaf well past its natural proportions until it covered his whole hand and was a twentieth of a bio thick. He layed it on the workbech and instructed the matoran to press his stump into it. The impression it would leave would be an exact fit and could be used as a model for the base of the prosthetic. In order to keep the spongy material from returning to its original shape, Matan would transmute it into wood as soon as the Matoran removed his arm.

ppg2.png

IC (Matan and Natan): "That's fine" Matan assured him as the leaf solidified and changed colour. "Just make yourself at home while we finish the job for you".Working together with elements and vision powers, the two Skakdi got to work on the prosthetic. The wooden cast changed shape from that of a leaf and began to look more like a base for the apparatus, and acquired many grooves and hollows that would allow for the connection of the straps and buckles that would hold it onto Sulov's arm. Natan fused the end of the saperka with the iron bar and shaped the construct so that it would fit with Matan's piece and clip in and out easily. Finally, he moulded the sheath the Matoran had requested out of a dark grey block of metal so that it would match his armour. As he was doing that, Matan was growing tough plant firbes and bringing them together to create the straps. He tied them onto the base and threaded them through the buckles so that it would be ready for Sulov to put on."There" he said as he stepped back from the finished product. "All done, unless you would like any adjustments. That'll be 100 widgets."

ppg2.png

IC - Komisk and Brovuv - Near Soluv and others"Well, of course the huts could have better defensive designs," said Brovuv, no amazing architect, "but what I'm saying is that in the end, if a Nui-Rama having disproportionate vision and a wounded leg, falling off of a Ta-Koro cliff exactly eighty-two feet above a hut of straw and mud during the sixth hour of the day, could not break through it due to the heat of the air and pressure from its wings." Komisk appeared skeptical, "Of courth, what you might not thee ith that at the thixth hour of the day, a flock of birdth often patheth through, and it would be larth enough to equate a wind break powerful enough to thend him through the roof."The two jabbered on like this for even longer. They'd been going at it for atleast fifteen minutes, and still they couldn't reach an answer. Easily they had wasted enough time already, especially with the impending attack, but they kept arguing. They were best friends for life, but their favorite pastime was arguing. However, the subject quickly changed."Tho, did you hear about the old deputy?" asked Komisk."What about him?" replied Brovuv, almost shrugging off what he did know."Well, I heard he wath capthurred, and ith probably dead now.""That was probably just the other Ussalmen trying to scare you.""I don't think tho...they're faceth were therious. I had the feeling they were really worried about him. They think he might never return.""In that case, I dearly hope they were mistaken."Brovuv lifted his saperka, almost as if he was ready for combat and knew it would come any second. The gargantuous Onu-Matoran had a shadow cross his face, only his scope appearing as the left side of his mask. He looked wicked in that instant."We'd better hope whoever did it doesn't get too close."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dervian lined up, ready to help out. He waited for Madrihk to address him. Of course, that didn't make him any less impatient, and he started kicking pebbles down into the jungle. A clank, a yell of frustration, and a death threat from a Matoran who didn't see who had done it later, he stopped doing that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Madrihk

"Well, sir, I'm Skrihen. I'm a Toa of Plantlife, and I can use my zweihander," She gestured to the sword on her back. "Quite well." Skrihen spoke in the same tone she had used earlier, very polite, but it also spoke of a general unease about speaking with people she didn't know."And I can't use my mask, though I am rather strong."

"No mask power, you say?" Madrihk asked, but did not inquire any further. "Slight drawback for you there, I guess, but you are still a strong Toa of Plant Life. You will do very well on the ground, I'm sure. The second ground squad already have two of your kind, so go with the demolitions squad, they might need your element as well."

Kal smiled at what Madrihk said. "I could punch a hole in it with my own fist," he said, flexing his arms.

"I' sure you could," Madrihk grinned, "just don't overexert yourself. We're gonna need some actual rocks as well."

"I would assume so," Kethrye said, answering Vompran's question. "Considering we're two of the deputy leaders."All right, everyone; This is our strategy for today," he continued, a partially nervous grin crossing his face. "Don't. Die."

"If anyone does die, you can always reanimate them, Kethrye," Madrihk said, knowing well that his fellow Toa of Ice wasn't all that keen on breaking morals. Before Kethrye could answer, however, Madrihk had already been approached by one of the newcomers.

After thinking about what Mahdrik had said, Akinii realized he'd better go talk to the Toa of Ice if he wanted to be a part of... whatever this was.Akinii walked towards Mahdrik, feeling uncertain and a bit apprehensive. He managed to say, "Um, excuse me, I'd like to join this endeavor: how can I help?"

"Well, that depends," the ILS leader answered in a friendly manner, trying to stay as charismatic as always, even in the face of battle. "Who are you, and what can you do?"

"Hey, Big Boss Guy," said Ril cheerfully, getting into line. "What's my job?"

"Stay sober," Madrihk stated plainly while occupied with Akinii. "And if you are, jump on the second ground squad with Kethrye and Vompran over there."

OOC: Auron's learning leetspeak. XD

OOC: If that becomes a regular occurrence I will have Madrihk claim that Auron's brain has been corrupted and that he will need to be put down immediately. The full team descends upon you, and you will then spend the rest of this RPG as a dead husk moved only by Kethrye's thought and patience with such a being. But at least dead!Auron will be less annoying than leetspeak!Auron; just saying. ;)

IC: Sulov and Gavarm finished eating in silence. Gavarm had produced some jerky and sourdough bread he bought to-go at a diner; the pair washed the meal down with a little bula beer.Now Sulov stood up and inspected the piece. He nodded in satisfaction...The sadly polite smile appeared again.Gavarm stepped forwards. He held a pouch of widgets."One-hunnert an' twen-ty three widgets. Added uh tip."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SKrihenSkrihen nodded. "Thank you, sir."With that, she turned and walked over to where the demolition squad had gathered. "Hello again, Reordin." She smiled slightly, her eyes alight with excitement. Her overall demeanor was quite cheerful. A undercurrent of happiness was present in the area, causing a warm and pleasant feeling to radiate out from her hidden Mark.She saw Trakuda. "I'm Skrihen." She said, a little more shyly than when she had spoken to Reordin. "Madrihk assigned me to this group."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skrihen"Nice to meet you, Trakuda." Skrihen said cheerfully. She was quiet a moment. "So, what's your combat specialty?" She paused. "I only ask so I know who I'm working with."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I'm gonna try first person with Skyra...here goes.IC: Skyra - Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-koro -I continued to snoop around the Outpost, fairly easy...they seemed to be lacking conscious guards, every time I approached them they decided to collapse on the floor and sleep. So maybe I help them out with a vacuum or two? They're still pretty lousy guards...Anyway, I was making my way further, before me was a rather ominous looking door, with yet again two sleeping guards...seriously. I cracked the door slightly open to see what was so special. There wasn't much to the room, other than the fact that their was handcuffed Toa of Water on the floor and a Vortixx and two Toa standing nearby. Oh wait, that's Emotia! And she's not dead! She looked like she was on some kinda high though...did they drug her? Or was it that Mark of hers, I didn't really understand much about those Marks, but I heard they were somehow addicting to use. I realized that even someone as skilled as me couldn't take on those three myself, I quickly decided to try to get the attention of our resident eavesdropper. "Krayn! I found the Vortixx, he's with two Toa, and Emotia! She's alive! Tell Tillian and the others to get their behinds over here!" I whispered.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"It actually does, you've just got to think about it a little: Basically, if you believe you can do something, then you can do it. If you don't, then you might as well not try at all because that kind of negative thinking doesn't get you anywhere. And it looks like you're thinking positively about this, which is great. That goes for all of you, guys!" he turned to face the fairly large amount of Matoran standing around, "Gotta think positive. Rama are flies, squash 'em like pies, that kind of thing. Not that I would actually squash a pie, but it rhymed."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Alright, gents," I said, bounding back over to the group after grabbing some weaponry. "Gather round. I have a challenge for you all."I whipped out my wallet and withdrew a circular roll of paper. Low whistles ran through the group: it was a roll of 100 widgets."The one who plants the most effective explosives on the Rama hive - and by effective I mean they actually detonate, Bane - gets all 100 widgets. If your explosive is the one that detonates the hive, you get an extra 500 when we get back to Ko-Koro. Everyone in?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:"I'm game. Although..." Trakuda thought for a moment. Not about the little inspiration Reordin had given them, but about Ko-Koro. About returning.After all this time... Perhaps he needed some time to think. Perhaps he needed time away from the ILS, away from the eternal battle against evil, away from all the troubles of the world. Time to dwell on his botched love life, time to be alone in his thoughts and start again. Time to start again...Sure, he would come back to Pala-Koro eventually. But there was a whole world of beauty and horror, and it was he who had the chance to make his life a wonderful adventure. Yes, he needed to take a holiday. A very long holiday. And when he came back, he would be a new Matoran. Perhaps even with some new friends coming with him."Yeah, I'm going to go back to Ko-Koro with you." he said at last, looking up at the others.

IC: ArdokuThe stay in Le-koro had been enjoyable enough, but he couldn't stay here for long. No one had answered his posters, so he'd have to travel to a different village for recruits...OOC: Last chance, if you want to, you can go to "The Sleeping Kahu" in the west wing of Le-koro, all information is on posters through out key-locations in the village in case you need an excuse to visit and join my team...

IC: Plagia - Pala-KoroPlagia raised an eyebrow at Mahdrik's plan. It was insane on the face of it, but, since she didn't have a better one, his would have to do."I hope you have some wings for the aerial squad," she said, "As good a warrior as I am, I still can't fly without outside aid."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]