Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Skaarn approached the hive and noticed the invaders were trying to tunnel through. He figured that if their tunnel was deep enough, and with those explosives they had been using earlier, the invaders could very well blow up the entire hive. And Skaarn just couldnt have that. He directed a number of Nui Rama to go and stop the invaders, and also flew upon one as well towards the action.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive) Reordin fished through his bag and pulled out the final large explosive: everything else was anti-personnel. He tossed it to Onyx."Everything else has been set."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:The ground squad had pulled back from were the demo team had set the explosives, waiting for the entry to be blown and the real battle to begin. Kethrye heard the buzzing of the Nui-Rama thicken, and turning around caught glimpse of the beast-Toa his squad had fought earlier."It seems we have. . . company," he said, unleashing his elemental power, firing a glowing white beam of ice at his enemy. This time, you'll karz-darned stay frozen. he thought. No more wasting our time.OOC: Ground Squad leader: The squad has retreated away from the hive until the explosives are detonated.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Onyx / Volin / AlfonOnyx placed the charge directly on the hunk of wall he battered before rushing out of the morbid scene and into open air, taking in large gulps of fresh oxygen. The change was so nice he thought he might actually prefer this scenario with a bazillion Rama rather than suffocating in there."Oh yeah, I'm great." he said, so far off from the truth. Along with the green goo that covered his body, his armour was heavily scratched up, damaged even, he had bruises and cuts on his exposed skin and fatigue had settled in on his face. Looking around, he caught the faces of both his triplet brothers, relief threatening to overwhelm him before controlling it. They'd have their happy reunion once this was all over.The same could be said for Alfon and Volin.Spotting the Rama, Volin caught sight of the Hordika which ticked him off immensely. Shifting his telekinesis powers over to Skaarn, he created an invisible stasis field around him, stopping the insect in it's tracks along with others who were nearby.As if on cue, Alfon launched a deadly blast of electricity directly at the beast, this one much more powerful and wide than any other he had launched as it whizzed through the air at incredible speed, taking out a good chunk of his elemental energy. Hopefully Skaarn would stay down after this."Kill this guy quickly or else he'll just make things worse!"OOC: Summary: Onyx has escaped his tunnel along with the rest of the ILS, having battered the wall in an attempt to soften it up before setting an explosive on it. Explosions will occur soon.

Edited by TX Wade

IC - Bruvov - Woods"I don't have time for this." with a salute to Sulov, he charged on.One explosive. That's all he had gotten from Komisk. He tossed it hard, and it landed about a hundred feet away. It blew trees out of the way, and he sped up, riding faster into battle range. It would confuse some, as the cavalry hadn't completely come. He slid off his Ussal, firing up at a few Nui-Rama will his crossbow. His eyes scanned for wounded, and there were plenty. Where to start?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Kal:Kal began preparing a protective wall, something to make a sort of funnel that the Nui-Rama had to go through. Make them easier to kill. He began raising it up said wall, when he noticed a few Nui-Rama making their way back towards them. He tapped Mussiki, and they began to get to work.Mussiki set out a subsonic hum in the direction of the Nui-Rama, disorientating them quickly. It also had the added effect that, if held long enough, the Nui-Rama would eventually shake themselves apart. Not before Kal, though, formed some quick stone spikes, and began throwing them up at the Nui-Rama, puncturing one straight through its abdomen, but missing another.Then Dendron jumped in. He activated his kakama, running quickly towards the hive wall. He jumped, then pushed himself off the wall once he came near it, his speed and momentum carrying himself up to the remaining few Nui-Rama. He quickly dispatched one, sticking his hand in and pulling out a nerve cluster himself, before severing it quickly with a chop from his hand. The Nui-Rama lost coordination, quickly slamming itself into the hive after Dendron jumped over to another.He formed a spike on his iron-wood staff, and stabbed it into this Nui-Rama once into a nerve cluster, and steered it over by the last from the squad. He then stabbed the one he was on another few times, killing it quickly. Now for the grand finale. He grabbed the final Nui-Rama, his Kakama still activated, and spun in the air. Three-hundred sixty degrees later, he let go of the Nui-Rama, launching it straight into and past Alfon's electrical blast.The blast kept going, itself, but the Nui-Rama absorbed quite a bit of energy as it flew through. Now the big insect was buzzing with electricity-once it hit something, it'd fly apart in a large, beautiful, and hopefully bloody electrical explosion.His escapade over, Dendron found himself suddenly falling. He looked over to the tallest tree he could, and a vine shot out from it, flying towards him. He reached for it, but barely missed-the vine went slack, falling towards the ground, just before Dendron. The Toa of Plantlife hit, hard, and bounced slightly, rolling towards the others."Oooow...." he groaned. Then he turned to the others, a pained smile on his face. "I don't think I've worked that hard in years."OOC: Nui-Rama electrical bomb. Inspired by Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.Only in the BZPRPG.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:The beam of ice shone as bright as the sun as it sped toward Skaarn. He nearly burst out laughing. He was no longer alone. This close to the hive the throng of Nui-Rama was at its greatest, and each could serve Skaarn. He was, after all, a servant of Makuta. He quickly shot a Rhotuka at the beam which fell a few feet and completely missed its target. Then he was suddenly stopped in mid-air, and realized the telekinetic Toa from before must be nearby. As if to make matters worse Skaarn saw a blast of electricty also begin to approach. But then, it seemed these Toa were forgetting that Skaarn fought with the strength of the Nui Rama.More than a dozen of the giant insects flew to intercept the blast of electricity mixed with insect and were instantly shocked to death, their arms, legs and bodies squirming as the electricity set of hundreds of nerves and while they fell to the ground, several of which even exploded With that out of the way, Skaarn had to figure out how to deal with the force field, and had only precious seconds to do so. An idea came to him, and he called the Nui-Rama to approach. It was a good thing they were under the will of Makuta, or they likely would not have understood a fellow servant's orders. If Skaarn was held in place by a force field, well then, he would have the force field moved. Dozens of Nui-Rama began pushing against the field, and, slowly but surely, he began to move through the air."Towards the hole" he yelled at the Nui-Rama. "We must remove the invaders from the Hive!"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Amerikos stared, an expression of awe on his face. "Wow," was all that he could say. He began to coat Kal's work, layering it with Iron and spikes, hoping to make it clear that going through the hole was the only option.He then jumped on top of the barrier, balancing on several spikes. He backflipped onto a Nui-Rama, and grabbed it's head, using it as a make shift transport. He hurled blasts of iron, following Dendron's example, then stuck spikes all over the insect. He sent it flying towards the cluster of Nui-Rama, headed by the hordika. "Bye, bye, birdies," he said grimly.OOC: Eat your heart out, Kal-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Seeing a group of rama with a strange toa-monster being fired at by ground squad, Tohgno swooped by on Klumy as he dispatched 2 rama of the group with his claws from behind, while Tohgno threw 2 madu cabolo near the hordika, but they missed and hit some of his rama reinforcements, too out of range to damage the hordika himself, but Tohgno was still happy as he watched several rama get ripped apart in two fiery explosions. Klumy did a wide 180 degree turn (decapitating a rama with his claws underneath him on the way), giving time for Tohgno to grab another disk.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC-Kal:"Erm....Make the wall bigger?" Kal tentatively supplied, as he kept building up the mini-shelter over them, helping to keep out the Nui-Rama. He was starting to tire, but oh well.Meanwhile, in the background, Mussiki was dragging Dendron back away from the hive, calling him a "Bloody freaking brakas" every few seconds. Dendron just laughed.OOC: D'aww...I gave somebody inspiration!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Onyx / Volin / AlfonKal couldn't have said it better. Pitching in, Onyx created an extra thick layer of iron, coating the stone for extra resilience as he contributed to the shelter.Volin continued to push as much as he could with his force field, trying to fend off as many Rama as he could. Honestly, what did it take to hit this guy? It was somewhat unrealistic how hard it was.Alfon charged up an electric blast right before launching it, this attack causing chain-lightning amongst the Rama which would hopefully hit Skaarn as well."Get him!"OOC: I just want this guy of the picture...:P

IC:Skaarn saw the iron-Rama bomb fly towards him as well as another electrical blast. He wondered how it was possible for Toa with such "noble" motives to be so unskilled at working with each other. Skaarn had the Nui Rama scatter, if only momentarily. It wasn't as if he was scared of getting hit. Both bomb and blast collided with the force field that had been erected around Skaarn. There was an explosion and a blast of blinding light, but at the end Skaarn remained where he was, unscathed. The Nui-Rama began to return and push against the barrier again, moving him closer to the hole the invaders had created."It is your choice really, ignorant Toa" Skaarn called out to the invaders. "You can lower the barrier and let me through to the Hive, or you can keep it up, in which case I will still get through to the Hive, albeit a little more slowly. Delaying the inevitable is all you are doing. You might as well run back home."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Dude...there is no physical barrier which would have stopped those attacks, it's an invisible and non-solid force. More like a repulsion field really. -_-IC: Alfon / VolinUnfortunately for Skaarn, that wasn't exactly what happened. The explosions occurred around him and his Rama as the repulsion field merely flung it outwards while electricity coursed from Rama to Rama, dropping many as the current continued to pass from one to another, headed for Fanixe.Not relenting, Alfon sent another wave of electricity meant to incapacitate several foes at once, right at the enemies.Volin figured he could spare a bit of his elemental powers as he sent a widespread amount of gaseous plasma following right behind Alfon's electric blast, super-heating whatever it would come into contact with.

IC - Bruvov - Battlefield"It is your choice really, ignorant Toa!"That's as far as he got before a crossbow bolt flew at him from behind."Not on my watch."OOC: Let's think about this before it's mindlessly blocked:Surprise bolt flying as fast as a bullet, silently from behind.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Klumy was slowly getting tired, but not showing any signs of it. Tohgno threw a disk at Skaarn, which moved through the plasma gas mid-flight, superheating the disk and putting it on fire as it flew towards it's target.OOC: Teamwork FTW!

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I.C. Kranuka looked disgusted as he fastened the silk seatbelts. Once they took off, Kranuka's expression lightened... This was actually kinda fun!

IC Fehron, Botan, DymiunOnce above the treetops, Fehron pulled another lever, causing the wings to pop out again. Botan then spotted a large Nui-Rama hive in the distance, swarming with a mass of insects attacking a few beings. "Better steer clear of that..." Botan muttered. The aircraft turned and started flying towards Le-Koro.

aouROFb.png

ooc: you guys arent making this easy...IC:Luckily the large number of Rama surrounding him provided great protection against the explosions, although the Rama themselves ended up being blown apart and covering those below in green juices. Electricty seemed to be jumping from insect to insect towards Skaarn, so he instructed those that remained to move away to the right, directing the chain-lightening away from the servant of Makuta. Skaarn's mind worked fast, trying to deal with every threat as they came at him. He saw another blast of electricity fly towards him, with a disk surrounded by hot plasma trailing just behind, and some ice blasts headed for him as well. Skaarn figured the ice blasts and plasma would intercept each other and hopefully negate the other, more or less, but that still left the electricity. He turned to the left slightly, right arm sliding over his left shoulder to his back and creating a Rhotuka. He then whipped his arm forward and swung the Rhotuka, turning his body into the throw, and aimed the disk straight at the electrical blast.Suddenly there was a stinging pain in his left shoulder. Skaarn thought something may have gone wrong with the Rhotuka, but then his brain registered that the pain was caused by some sort of bolt or arrow. It had probably been aimed at his spine, but had missed when Skaarn had turned his body to throw the Rhotuka. Before he could collect his wits there was another explosion of sound and light as the Rhotuka hit the electricity, stopping it from nearing Skaarn. Still, the Hordika had been buffeted by the explosion and the bolt, and he had to get moving, although he didnt quite feel up to it.Nui-Rama flew towards him, more than before, and again pushed against the barrier. Another batch flew a nearly dozen feet from him, forming a second wall to protect him. He began charging another Rhotuka. Injured, he would not be able to fight much longer, not without reinforcements other than the Nui Rama. But if he was lucky he might have enough time to charge the Rhotuka. If the Rhotuka was charged enough, and if it could hit the part of the Hive that the invaders had created a hole in, Skaarn might be of service yet. The Rhotuka would increase the weight of the stone - it could either reinforce the stone in the tunnel, making it harder for the invaders to tunnel further, or it might just collapse the tunnel itself."Faster" Skaarn urged the Nui Rama. More approached to push and protect him. He needed them to hurry. He could feel his strength begin to fade from the wound in his back.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)Plagia tugged the reins, trying to avoid the seemingly endless amounts of Nui-Rama slamming into her and Akinii each second. Whenever she could, she sent a bolt of lightning out to fry the nearest Rahi, but those moments were few and far between.We won't last much longer like this, she thought bitterly, attempting to steer through the "storm".She turned her head back to Akinii, yelling back at him, "Akinii, try to freeze these bugs' wings! We're not gonna get anywhere just avoiding them!"OOC: @mandmboy, If you need to (want to), I give you permission to bunny Plagia while I'm not here.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Not bad, Fanixe. That was a very good way to deal with all the attacks. For that...you get help from Kyju. XDIC - Kyju - BattlefieldAnother agent of Makuta was sent into the fray. He put a hand on Brovuv's shoulder, who soon passed out from the poison on the needle, which luckily wasn't fatal."I have to say, I didn't expect you all to get this far." a flying dagger flung itself at Klumy. Another flew through the air at Kethrye, "Still, you can't expect to destroy the hive."He cracked his knuckles."Who's first?"OOC: Warning: Akrainid. Nigh-unkillable. Heals wounds at an alarming rate.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Chaaaaallenger.IC: SkrihenSkrihen grinned, and stepped toward Kyju. Her eyes glowed a dull lavender, most of the joy long since gone from this fight. She did get a bit of a boost when Onyx was discovered alive, but that was it."Bring it, lizard-brain." She hefted her zweihander.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I commend you for being able to withstand all of that.IC: Alfon / VolinSkaarn's predictions of the plasma and ice negating each other was only half-right: the gas was much too warm for the ice to keep it's shape close to it, evaporating the attack instantly, saving him one problem. Although, the ice wasn't cold enough for the plasma to go away. Seeing as how Volin had plentiful of energy left, he unleashed flurry of tiny plasma blasts, almost like a sideways shower.Alfon, running low on electricity and having his body struggle with so much stress, painfully launched an electric bolt upwards into the air, travelling high up before curving downwards into an arc and transforming into several tendrils of electricity."Just keep at him and his forces! Give 'em all you've got!" Volin said although he was on the verge of releasing control of the repulsion field, his entire body aching with pain from the sheer effort and willpower it took to hold it.OOC: Akrainid possess a remarkable healing factor yes but they are easily killable: they just recover from minor injuries instantly but from major cuts, broken bones and other deadly wounds take days or weeks.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Actually, it's things like having arms cut off or bones snapped that take days or weeks. Even stabbing them can heal quickly, if quite a bit slower on the inside. I know. I talked with the creator. So now, they aren't easily killable at all.IC - Kyju - BattlefieldKyju crossed his arms."Nothing better than this?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Strike Force moves to safe distance from the blasts.IC: Madrihk"Curse it all! Get away from the hive until the charges blow!" Madrihk yelled, suddenly becoming a blur as the power of his Kakama kicked in. With sword in hand, he rushed across the battlefield in an eye-blink, positioning himself behind the newly arrived Makuta-warrior. Kyju would find himself being flanked by a skilled duelist... if the initial backstab didn't get him. Activating his Kakama again, Madrihk rushed forwards without warning, intending to skewer Kyju through his vitals as quickly as possible. Edited by Katuko

IC: SkrihenSkrihen jumped back, narrowly avoiding the blow. Skrihen moved one of her hands up to grip the second handle above the hilt. Instead of a slash, she stabbed forward toward Kyju's chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Kyju - BattlefieldUnfortunately for her, the massive Akrainid's chest wasn't forward. She struck an armored knee, which kicked up in an attempt to slam into her face, while a thrust came from his sword.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

ooc: you guys arent making this easy...IC:Luckily the large number of Rama surrounding him provided great protection against the explosions, although the Rama themselves ended up being blown apart and covering those below in green juices. Electricty seemed to be jumping from insect to insect towards Skaarn, so he instructed those that remained to move away to the right, directing the chain-lightening away from the servant of Makuta. Skaarn's mind worked fast, trying to deal with every threat as they came at him. He saw another blast of electricity fly towards him, with a disk surrounded by hot plasma trailing just behind, and some ice blasts headed for him as well. Skaarn figured the ice blasts and plasma would intercept each other and hopefully negate the other, more or less, but that still left the electricity. He turned to the left slightly, right arm sliding over his left shoulder to his back and creating a Rhotuka. He then whipped his arm forward and swung the Rhotuka, turning his body into the throw, and aimed the disk straight at the electrical blast.Suddenly there was a stinging pain in his left shoulder. Skaarn thought something may have gone wrong with the Rhotuka, but then his brain registered that the pain was caused by some sort of bolt or arrow. It had probably been aimed at his spine, but had missed when Skaarn had turned his body to throw the Rhotuka. Before he could collect his wits there was another explosion of sound and light as the Rhotuka hit the electricity, stopping it from nearing Skaarn. Still, the Hordika had been buffeted by the explosion and the bolt, and he had to get moving, although he didnt quite feel up to it.Nui-Rama flew towards him, more than before, and again pushed against the barrier. Another batch flew a nearly dozen feet from him, forming a second wall to protect him. He began charging another Rhotuka. Injured, he would not be able to fight much longer, not without reinforcements other than the Nui Rama. But if he was lucky he might have enough time to charge the Rhotuka. If the Rhotuka was charged enough, and if it could hit the part of the Hive that the invaders had created a hole in, Skaarn might be of service yet. The Rhotuka would increase the weight of the stone - it could either reinforce the stone in the tunnel, making it harder for the invaders to tunnel further, or it might just collapse the tunnel itself."Faster" Skaarn urged the Nui Rama. More approached to push and protect him. He needed them to hurry. He could feel his strength begin to fade from the wound in his back.

OOC: Amazing how you dodged almost all that. but shouldn't the electricity wave that was hopping from nui rama be going at the speed of light, Light all electricity is going at? there wouldnt be enough time for skaarn to command, let alone for the nui rama's brains to process that and respond, and the time for them to move. Seems a bit dues-ex-machina to me. Other than that, the rest seems plausible.IC:A dagger flew through the air at klumy, but it overshot, flying past the bird and hitting a rama meters away from the original target. Another disk was thrown at the hordika, superheated and catcht on fire with a trail of gas like the prievous. Tohgno spotted the strange new attacker, and directed klumy to keep his distance from the knife thrower. Tohgno grabbed for another madu cabolo.

IC:Leah watched from behind the perimeter lines as the demolition ad ground team retreated to a safe distance. Next to her, Kara, holding the bleeding gash over his eye walked up." We've caught a short break, seems whatever is going on out there has the swarms full attention...I just hope they make it..."Leah nodded. "You and me both." She stretched her shoulders, before taking a decided breath. "Alright Sarge, keep your guard up, I will summon Kadin-team. We need to get the wounded out of here, now's as good a time as any..."With that, she turned and made her way over to the where the stretchers were. The medics had borken open quite a few of the crates, but their supplies would hold. Leah stopped next to the Matoran in charge, cleaning the wounds of a half-conscious pilot with severe bleeding. he was groaning with pain, but either so out of it or sedated that he didn't struggle much- Good for him, the pain alone would have kncoked him back out. When he saw Leah he looked up, but kept working, his hands instinctively knowing what to do. Leah immediately got on the topic at hand. "The swarms attention is with the strike-teams right now. Ready as many Kahu as you need, assign pilots to them, evacuate these wounded and have them come back asap."The medic nodded and called out another Matoran, passing the order down to him, while Leah herself walked over to where they kept the reserve-birds, saddled and ready to fly. She waved over Kara again. The sergeant came running, a fresh disk in hand. "I saw a few straggler buzzers. We might not have as much time as we thought!" he reported. Leah nodded and rubbed the back of her head. After a few seconds of silence she looked Kara in the eyes."I hate doing this, but...this one will be up to you. Take Lightclaw and go back to the village with the medics.""Wait, what?" Kara asked incredulously. "But the fight's here! You can't expect me to just...""Enough!" Leah ordered. "I know that!" she said, pointing at the injured Gukko-Force members. "I can see it right here, right now, Sergeant, so I'm ordering you to go. Go to Le-Koro, get the reserves! Maybe these Toa can hold the Rama off but they won't win without air-support and we're down a dozen pilots. We need more flyers. Go get them. And hurry back." The heated meotion drained away from her voice in that last sentence. She was the kind Matoran again, concerned about the ones under her care. "Please." she implored Kara. He clenched his teeth for a moment, fighting back his inner refusal. Finally he nodded. "Yes ma'am."Leah returned the nod, a silent thankyou for her Sergeant. With a clap on the shoulder, she returned to lead the perimeter defense, while Kara and the medics hurried to get their birds airborne. This was far from over.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: SkrihenSkrihen managed to bring her sword up in time to catch Kyju's knee on the flat of the blade, and jump backward to avoid the sword strike.Can't win on strength alone. Vines rose up and wrapped around Kyju's limbs.

fK5oqYf.jpg