Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Azion): "Where should we go?" he repeated, more to himself then to Vorshiin. "Oh, I know! We should go where there is a lot of females." he said, his voice changing from bright and happy to a lazy and depressed tone. "And drinks. Lots of drinks as well." He looked around the hut and back to Vorshiin. "Ga-Koro sounds nice." he said, answering somebody that wasn't there.

WIP

NPC: Pollux (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Groaning, the Vortixx pulled himself up from the cavernous trapdoor he had been thrown down and cast a forlorn look at his guns. Both had been mangled into a ball, and fixing them would be impossible. He plopped down, testing his left arm and screaming quietly in pain: a bone was jutting out of his arm. It was beyond saving.Gritting his teeth, he plucked the twos shivs of a deceased Crimson Nova operative from the ground and took it, placing one in between his teeth. He took the other and began to slowly saw away his arm at the elbow, his eyes tearing up in pain as he did so.Now, to cauterize the wound...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Alright, TD, here's that mad scientist you wanted.IC, Tyzek and Xirog: In a seemingly abandoned house in the middle of a secluded part of the forest, a mad scientist and his servant worked. At least, the servant Xirog worked. Tyzek simply sat there, scheming on what his next plan should be. "Well, Xirog, what do you think I should do?" he asked the hunched over little Toa of Stone. Xirog bluntly replied, "I don't know, master... maybe make cookies?" "No no no. Something better! Maybe turning a Toa into a monster or something..." "Whatever you say, master..."

NPC: Pollux (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Finding Castor's hideout wasn't particularly difficult: Pollux knew every inch of this place, and his brother could only hide in so many places."Pollux? What happened?!""It's a long story," said Pollux, dropping the stump that had once been his left arm onto the table. "It almost feels like it's still there...""What do you need?"Pollux looked up."Do you really want to know?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Toa Ackru was just as his house and practiced meditaion until he heard an unknown rahi. When he went outside to kill it and maybe have some dinner, it was already gone.Ackru cut some tree bark and took it inside his house, he took a leaf and started to fold into a tight tube, he took it and cut it in the end.The leaf was then used by him to paint a green leaf, he then hung it on his slightly muddy wall.OOC: the hanging was more like taking the tree bark and placing it careflly in cut ot grooves.

IC: VorshiinVorshiin frowned. No, Ga-Koro didn't sound nice, mostly because he was deathly afraid of the ocean and what would happened if his heavy, bulky body fell into it."Are you sure?" he asked nervously.

IC(Azion): "You're right!" he said, "Ta-Koro is a lot better. The wrenches aren't as mean." Azion turned around and grabbed a few bottles of the dark liquid and marched out the door. "You coming?" he called over his shoulder as he started North up the beach.

WIP

OOC: Not sure where Skyra and Emotia and whoever else should be so....IC: Skyra - Le-koro -I got onto Destiny, helped Emotia on as well, and flew toward Ga-koro, where the wedding was suspose to take place. I was sure Tillian would meet of there, so I didn't worry too much about where he'd disappeared tooOOC: Skyra, Emotia, and possibly Laserbeak and Krayn? to Ga-Wahi.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Don't forget Dragou!IC-Dragou:Dragou noticed that Skyra was leaving, and tapped Krayn on the shoulder, seeing as he'd been walking around with the Toa of Sonics."You think we ought to head off?" He asked. "After all, you pretty much did arrest me."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Don't worry, Nuju...this guy aint in the fight.IC-Aclaraung:The Dragon-liked Mystix watched the battle going on near the hive, feeling a rumble in his throat. He quickly quelled the battle-roar, stepping back slightly in the tree. This wasn't his battle-surprisingly enough, the Toa and Matoran that were fighting were doing well. Aside from the Rahkshi there, they had had next to no trouble on the attack.Aclaraung jumped flapping his wings a few times to get up to a spot where he could glide easily, though he was careful to make sure that no Nui-Rama followed him. He'd recently begun growing a tail, of sorts, part of his slight mutation, that he was learning to use as a sort of rudder in the air-though it was still very small, almost unnoticeable.Seeing as he was lacking in anything to do, he moved onward to Ko-Wahi. He'd heard something about another Mystix being seen there, and he wanted to keep abreast of current events with his kind-in case any opportunity was presented to him to enact his own plan.OOC: And...he's off to Ko-Wahi now.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Thanks y'all for waiting. Let TNG be an example to you of why not to go for objectives without backup... Next time I probably won't let you live. :)IC:At first, the Rahkshi held their ground, watching stonily as an offensive strike clearly brewed directly before their eyes. They kept their guarded stances, staves slightly raised and posture easily prepared. The first assault upon them was from the air: a lone Air Toa barreled through a cloud of Rama and into the open sky between the swarm and the hive. He launched spheres of air down at the Rahkshi; these were easily sidestepped. Without needing even an instant of delegation, one of the Rahkshi leapt upward and, once a foot or so off the ground, teleported into the empty air before Dervian. Its momentum from the jump, preserved after teleporting, carried it directly in the flight trajectory of the Toa of Air. As if playing midair Kolhii, the Rahkshi swung its staff in a wide arc with both hands, using the blunt face of the weapon to crack at Dervian's head, knocking him from the sky. Before it was pulled back down by gravity, the Rahkshi teleported once more, falling instead directly on the woozy Dervian, staff-down. There was a sickening crack as the Rahkshi's feet dented his abdomen, no doubt damaging the organs therein, and a horrible tearing noise as the staff's sharp point pierced through Dervian's shoulder and into the ground beneath him. The staff was about to be pulled out, no doubt to administer a more fatal blow, when the Rahkshi was suddenly struck by a bolt of ice. Hissing, the creature wheeled about to see a Toa of Ice, and raised its staff - Dervian still impaled on it - easily to a ready position. With another colossal baseball-esque swing, the Rahkshi swung its staff, the end with the moaning Dervian on the outside. The inertia of his path sent Dervian flying from the tip of the staff, a limp body, to sail directly into Madrihk before the Toa of Ice could react. Dervian, still sobbing with pain, collided Madrihk and knocked him from his feet.The Rahkshi teleported back to its peers, rejoining its position in the line that blocked the tunnel. Meanwhile, the Rama continued their cyclical assault upon the ground forces, whirring and chittering as an incessant cloud of danger to those below. But the cloud seemed to be a little thinner than it had been perhaps five minutes ago. Heuani noticed this, and called his flies away to take a more conservative attack pattern before it was too late. Now, the Rama attacked sporadically in quick bursts as packs of six or seven - it was more effective each time, but a slower path of action. The relative lull in Rama gave the army a chance at last to gain ground; as much as they could gain, that is, crossing the by-now treacherous stretch of ground between their position and the hive. The fallen corpses of their foes were now their greatest obstacle. Rama were in some places piled neck-high; shards of their bodies littered the battleground, and the viscous juices of their innards made the earth a sodden and sticky mud.

test2.png

OOC: Subgroup leader: The Ussalry's charge has been broken, but only with minor injury. They are currently fending off attacks with saperka and assorted other melee weaponry while slowly and carefully traversing the piles of dead in their way. They have maintained their wedge thus far.IC: "Up and on!"The Ussalry had already roared their traditional battle cry.Several ranks of nui-rama had been cleft through as the lances of 7th shattered and skewered and the spears of 3rd and 4th widened the gap. Rama were caught on polearms and thrown into their fellows; lances caught on ground or armor and exploded in bursts of wooden shrapnel to send wasps tumbling back; qiang thrust into compounded eyes and wings and sent gouts of purple blood spewing onto the field.In the ensuing chaos, much ground had been gained. But it hadn't been enough to meet with the rest of the Ground Squad...The crab-riders had ground to a trot in the face of mountains of dead and dying wasps and the gradual slowing of their pace.Which was why the lances were being tossed away and the spears sheathed."Shovels!," Sulov thundered.Thirteen pairs of arms reached back, drew, and struck the wounded and attacking rama in one mechanical motion.Now the Ussalry showed its true mettle.Attacks of rama 'kavinika-packs' on the wedge were beaten back with each methodical swing. The arcs the Ussalry made their saperka to dance within batted and sliced the wasps away in such a manner that attacks even from above found it difficult to penetrate the formation. Those that got past the veritable barrier of blades found that their clawing and stings had little effect on the medium and heavy cavalry thanks to their dual layers of armor. It would sometimes happen that a rama would, swooping through the saperka as its comrades absorbed damage, rip and jab at a Ussalmatoran that fell beneath the barrage-only to die as one of his comrade's saperka came around to smash its head into pulp, Onu-Matoran getting up again with only bruising and dented plate.Indeed this relentless attacking would eventually cause casualties, but Sulov could see that the current defense would most likely allow the Ussalry contingent to make it to the structure without much more than exhaustion and cracked armor. And a toa of Iron would be able to repair that damage while they rested up.Thus, the squadrons trundled on. Over hills of twitching bodies their Ussals heaved; to the top of mountains of metal and muddy goo they clawed, then carefully trod down the over side as they fended off attacks.Here the Ussalry had an advantage the others in the ground squad did not. While it was true they, as cavalry, were forced to slow even before pieces of armor on the ground, the Ussals they rode possessed six legs.Therefore, their stability was unparalleled. The slippery blood and heaps of broken bodies they traversed were not troublesome as much as they were time-consuming. If one or two claws slipped on an irregular or wet surface, the others reassured the crab's position as tenable with a fierce hold that eventually dragged back the wayward appendages.And so this process of systematically riding up and then down the numerous piles of bodies before the domed shelter was repeated nary a hitch by the Ussalry.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I.C. Kranuka (Le-koro)The toa get all the glory. Don't they. Oh well. At least I'm not dead. "Can I treat you three to a meal? There's an inn over there."

IC Botan"Sure. Let's go!"OOC: Gonna introduce another team member who is also staying at the inn, so make sure to keep that in mind when you post.

aouROFb.png

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"Well? Do I have to come up with the idea, or is one of you going to help out?"By now, Reordin had accepted they would probably either die or be taken prisoner; either way, these slug freaks would know what it was like to feel pain before the next day dawned.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skrihen"How about fighting as a group?" Skrihen yelled back. "We've got better chances that way."She mentally cursed, her Mark was depleted. "We've been treating this as separate battles, we need to fight as a unit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: TerroTerro warped into the fight using his mask, furious and determined for the safety of his jungle. He landed near an Onu-Matoran who appeared to be leading the fight against the Rama. The Toa of Jungle looked around, analyzing the situation."What can I do?" he asked the Onu-Matoran.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: (Gukko Force Reinforcements and Support squad)Just as the 3-bird teams of the reinforcement suqadron joined the aerial battle, the enemy Rama began to change their tactics. Kara quickly analyzed the situation and called his new orders over to Sisk, who related them to his companions, Lashev and Verdi: "We have to quick-secure air-superiority. We're in good-luck too, this hit and run give make for a more tactial fly-fight. Much easier to navigate than buzz-clouds!"His assessment turned out to be true a few seconds later, when second team came under sudden attack by half a dozen Rama. Sisk and co. watching, they split into groups of three and tried to bring down two of the birds, but the Gukko Force pilots immediately broke formation and began a swerving maneuver, crossing flgithpaths at every turn. It was impossible for the Rama to make a move on either bird without coming under fire from either the second or third bird of the team and they were shot down quickly.Third and fourth team were pursuing several Rama as well, when Sisk spotted a duo of Gukko, from the initial attack, hard pressed by the flying Rahi circling around them. "Kara!" he called out. His team-leader nodded and they swooped into a turn and dive, to assist their comrades. ----------------------------Back in the camp, Leah breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the Rama disperse, for whatever reason. She whistled quickly and her recovery-squad came running. She quickly ordered them to scout the field of battle behind the advancing Ussalry, to find any missing pilots, birds or to aid anybody from tha attack-force they could find. Several pilots were still unaccounted for. But she swore she would get them all home. One way or the other.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"Alright," he said. "Typical explosives won't work: they'll just teleport out of the way. We need to find a way to actually attach them to their bodies."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:As the main rama force changed their formations, tohgno had to adapt. Klumy maneuvered to pick some strays off with his claws while tohgno would throw madu cabolo at the the groups, killing about half to 3/4 of each pack with each hit since they relied on their numbers to protect and overwhelm individual attacks, thus making cabolo extremely effective. But tohgno was running lower on cabolo every throw he made , and knew that he would have to go back and get more when he ran out, but he still had enough to last him some time.Hopefully the relatively little pressure he was relieving on ground squad would allow them to focus more on clearing the path to the hive.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kethrye:Kethrye grunted, hefting his axe and smashing it in to a passing Nui-Rama's claws.The Rama's tactics had changed, instead of attacking in a single, massed swarm they now engaged the ILS in smaller groups. Attempting, Kethrye presumed, to whittle down the groups strength with minimal damage to their own numbers. Kethrye glanced over; The Ussalry was making good progress towards where the main group were battling the Rama. Good, he though, dodging as the Rama lunged at him with its' stinger, enraged by the damage to its' arms.Kethrye raised his hands and fired a beam of cold energy at his opponent, forming a thin sheet of frost on the Rama's wings. The Rahi's wing struggled and it plunged to the ground with a thud.One those things is hardly a threat, he thought, killing the Rama with with a well placed icicle. Numbers are their primary strength, so we're need to get our own numbers. Kethrye focused on his mask. With a thought, the dead Rama rose, shaking off the frost from it;s wings as it melted. I love this mask.Kethrye increased his concentration, rising two more of the corpses that littered the battlefield. He gradually increased the number of undead to a group of five Rama, not quite the same number as the passing attackers, but it would have to do.He directed the Rama-Zombies to move in cyclical patter opposite of the living Rama's groups, ordering them to attack the other Rama as they passed by.OOC: Ground Squad Leader:The Ground Squad is still fighting the Nui-Rama, The Ussalry are making their way towards them, and Kethrye has increased his group's numbers by raising some of the dead Rama.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Trakuda"Agreed. That means we need to get them to come to us, possibly stab us somewhere painful like with Dervian, then slap one on in the struggle." he grinned his grin, and took out one of his remaining, sticky Madu, "Time for some fireworks."IC: KahlynnThe Aerial Squad drew closer and closer to the beginning of their trajectory."Everyone get ready..." Kahlynn called to anyone in the squad who could or would listen.

IC: TerroTerro, deciding that he didn't care what the Onu-Matoran said, warped himself into the air above a Rama, drawing his dagger and bringing it down into the Rama's head. The Rama fell as Terro warped away with his dagger onto the branch of a nearby tree. He took a poison-tipped arrow from his quiver and fired it from his bow, and the arrow buried itself in a Rama's compound eye, sending it spiraling to the ground. He warped into mid-air, firing another arrow that hit a Rama in its midsection. Using his elemental powers, he brought up a bed of vines to cushion his landing.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

I.C. Vompran formed some healing herbs and gave them to Dervian. They wouldn't heal him much, but hopefully he could numb his pain. He telekinetically lifted him off the ground and put him a safe distance away from the battle. A rama group flew at Vompran and a few other members of the ground squad. It knocked him backwards into a tree, but the Ve-toa managed to avoid his deadly claws. He smashed one's head with his sythe. He pulled out his grappling hook, grabbed one as it was at retreating from it's last hit and run tactics, jerked it to the ground, and killed it.I.C. Kranuka and the trio arrived at the inn. He sat at a table and waited for the waiter. When the matoran who worked their arrived, he ordered some fish, and a small cup of ale.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Argh. Maybe I should have PM'd a few of you guys instead of giving up when no one noticed my backup requests...Thanks for letting my char live, Nuju. IC: Dervian fell into a world of pain, unable to keep track of what was going on. He fell into unconsciousness, far too injured to hope he would wake up somewhere safe, or to so much as know what had hit him. His limp body drooped over...well, wherever it was he had landed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg