Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC"What here-brought me to ILS?" Laki thought for a few seconds. "Well... I think-suppose I wanted to be part of something. I deep-wanted to do something, I guess. I think-hope this- the ILS- is my destiny. To be part of this group. To save-help the island.""What about you, Optimus? What here-brought you to the ILS? Why do you work-fight?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron wandered around Pala-Koro, telling herself that sitting around crying wasn't going to help anyone. "Does, um, anyone need help?" Aelynn asked, raising her voice just enough to be heard, but not so much that she was shouting.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: You missed the part where Bane addressed you, asking what they could do.IC: Bane and Kali worked in tandem. As Kali took control of the beams that made up the hall, Bane sealed them with iron. They had already done this for the last three posts. "Hey, just cause we're quiet doesn't mean we aren't working.""That's what commando squads are for, are they not?" Kali asked cynically. "Silent repair?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tawara"Sure you're not lyin'? Actually, never mind. I'll prob'ly be eaten if I stay out here too long..." There was a rustling sound and a thump, and a moment later, a Matoran of Lightning swung around from the side and through the front door. She looked up at the Toa of Fire. "So. You lyin' before? 'Cause if you were, I'd just as well we get this over with." She clutched a skinning knife in her right hand.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: AliaAlia waved goodbye and flew off to the south. She needed to get back to her boss before he freaked out. Then she remembered him saying something about Onu-Koro. She turned in a more northern direction until she found the tunnel. She landed and entered.OOC: Alia to Onu-Koro.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Aelynn"Alright," the Fe-Toa replied, and began to use her elemental power to repair some of the buildings. Her training with Onyx had definately paid off. It also gave Aelynn some else to focus on, other than-"Oh, Kethrye, I meant to ask you," she said, interupting herself, "how does that mask work for you?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Alright," said Reordin, returning with two battering rams under his arms and one hunched over his shoulders. "That's three of 'em. Should be enough to repair the rest of the damage to the walls."He tossed them down and sighed in heavy relief, taking his canteen and taking a drink of water.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuaka flew his Gukko far away from Pala-Koro, and landed it in the woods near Le-Koro. He then walked into Le-Koro, looking to take a break before meeting up with Vorasku.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kethrye -"Fine, fine," Kethrye replied, materializing a spike of ice to excise a ash reduced area of wall. "Saved my life a dozen times during the battle, that's for sure, and other peoples." But not the one that mattered must to you, he thought, a brief expression of apologetic flashing across his face. There was nothing that could stop the Toa of Shadows, I'm sorry."Good," Kethrye said, Reordin's voice ending his introspection. He strode over to inspect the battering ram remains."We'll need to divide them up into smaller pieces before we use then to patch the building, though." He drew forth his axe and sliced down on the wood, splitting a portion of it in two."Well them, let's get to work."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)Saporta nodded his head and began to take his own axe, dividing up the battering rams into pieces that would patch the holes in the structure."So," he said. "What made you leave Ko-Koro?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea at the time, it's my duty to try and protect all of the lands inhabitants, not just Ko-Koro's." He grinned, slicing down on another piece of wood. "'Course, I'd always wanted to see the other villages, and becoming a Toa seemed like as good a reason as any."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Fair enough answer," he said, grinning in reply and slicing down on a particularly tough section of battering ram. He was quiet for a second, surveying his work, before speaking again."Do you ever miss it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kethrye -"Plenty, at the very least, the people in Ko-Koro have the ability to hold theor tongs and not bombard you with questions all the time," Kethrye said with a chuckle. "Yeah, if I ever find the time I'd like to go back again, and hopefully the visit won't be plagued by more psychopathic madmen."

IC: Cy nearly slapped himself in the face when he saw Kethrye start cutting wood with his axe, as it occured to him that he could do the same. He told Ackune,"Never mind. Someone else gave me a brilliant-bright idea." Returning to the tree Vorok was cutting, the two uses Cy's axes and Vorok's blade to make efficent work of the two trees. In about an hour, they had cut half of one tree. It was not an easy task. Cy turned and shouted to others, "Guys, we have some wood over here!"OOC:I can hardly believe that I forgot Cy had not one but two axes. So much for needing a saw.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: "I had spent all my life fighting a war in defense of the innocent. Now, it seems my skills...would be best applied here." He looked around, motioning so Laki could look at all the various beings. "And because this island, now my home and that of many innocents, is in danger from Makuta. Therefore, as it was with Megatron, Makuta must be destroyed."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Byraher): Byraher turned to the Toa in the doorway. She kept a tight grip on her Katana as she moved around the table, away from him. "Hello." she responded calmly.
IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice watched the Vortixx's weapon and stance with care. She seemed on edge. That definitely put her in the 'unbidden visitor' pool."Judging by how you keep your weapon handy, I take it that no one told you to fetch something here or even gave you permission to enter this hut." Madrihk said. "In fact, I'm guessing no one even knows you are here in our camp in the first place. Vortixx are a rare sight in these parts. we would have noticed you. On the other hand, your mannerisms tell me that you did not come here to attack me, or you would be more aggressive. What are you, then? A thief? A spy? In any case, you can put that sword away, I see no need for violence, and I'm not going to call for my team as long as you do not force me to. Some of them can be a bit rash, anyways."He pointed with his thumb towards the door behind him."Still, that door is the only way out, and I'm blocking it. While I said there's no need for a fight, I see two choices here. You break past me and alert the whole village, or you tell me who you are. Me, I prefer to talk, like civilized people. If you don't, then please take note of the mask I am wearing. Given the need, I'm quicker than you. I don't even have to fight if I can get a warning off to my comrades." Edited by Katuko

ICLaki nodded. It made sense. They both rested a few seconds, spending some time in silence as Laki wondered what or who Megatron was. He decided not to ask."Let us there-go to help build-repair the village. It look-seems they want-need help."Optimus and Laki walked over to Kethrye and Reordin. "How can we work-help you? It look-seems you need assistance." Laki asked.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Byraher): Byraher didn't release her grip on her sword. "Thief? Maybe. Spy? For what?" she responded, giving a small wave with her hand. "A village in the middle of nowhere?" She backed away slightly. "My name is Byraher. I'm a root stump, obviously." She announced with sarcasm.

WIP

IC(Byraher)
IC: Madrihk"Hah, you make a point. There's not much to spy on here. I was just wondering what you came here to do. You need not be a thief at all, by the way, it's not like we don't share our resources with travelers. Heck, it's almost open house here, if it weren't for recent events forcing us to be a bit more careful."Madrihk stroked his chin, not showing any sign of being afraid of the still armed Vortixx."I'll ask you again to put your weapon away... Byraher, was it? Unless you intend to use it, of course, but I wouldn't like that. You are a lone traveler looking for whatever you can find, then?"

IC: Kethrye -"Help? You can help by patching up the buildings with this," Kethrye said, tapping his knuckles on the remain of the battering ram he and Reordin had cut into usable components. He face Desilix. "Well, welcome to the Island Liberation Squad, then. Let's hope you're not another lunatic." He flung a glared at Optimus and touched the side of his head in a resigned manner as he returned his gaze to Desilix. "Probably going to badger me with a bunch of questions now, I assume. No time for that now, so could you please save any questions for when things calm down a bit? Good."

IC: Madrihk
IC(Byraher): Byraher released her grip on the weapon and moved a little closer to the Toa of Ice. "I heard Lake Pala was a sight to see......I didn't realize someone set up a nuthouse on the shore." Byraher replied.

WIP

IC: Madrihk"Neither did I until just today... and I am the supposed leader here," Madrihk chuckled. A bit more serious, he continued: "Our newest recruits haven't been reined in yet. Building a few huts and fighting off Rahi went easily enough, but over the course of the past few days there was a big influx in people. We've made a name for ourselves, you see. We, the Island Liberation Squad, has not only begun populating a formerly empty area, but we also made the arrangements that led to the fall of the Nui-Rama hive, just yesterday."He looked the Vortixx over. Byraher wore next to no armor, and the white hat on her head seemed almost amusingly out of place on her otherwise dark frame. She was thin, but not in a way that made her look starving. Lean, that was all. Madrihk suspected that she could be quite quick if she wanted to. The Toa of Ice kept this in mind even as she let go of the hilt of her katana, since those swords where designed to both be drawn and slice in one smooth motion."Surely, if you didn't know of our base here, you must have noticed that landmark disappearing from the landscape?"