Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Yea. You're right."IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"So..." I trailed off, whispering into her ear. "Since this hammock can barely hold us while we're still...wanna see how much we can move around before tipping it?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Song"Maybe later." She whispered back. "But for now, I'd rather not have my broken body decorating the deck below."IC: Skrihen"I'm almost never out of witty remarks, unlike Madrihk with pick up lines."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"I dunno," I said, my head still slightly cocked. "I guess it's just my mind playing tricks onto me."I pulled her into a semi-tight embrace and kissed her cheek."Love you, kiddo," I whispered to her with a thousand dollar grin - the last thing I needed was another frickin supplement joke.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Song"Love you too." Song whispered back, as she wrapped her arms around Raknar and hugged him tighter. A grin appeared on her face yet again. "I hope you know I'm restraining myself from making a joke about your age."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"You know what we could do?" I asked her, grinning a bit. "We could take the hammock and tie it above my bed so if we fell, we wouldn't get hurt..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"See? That's what good captains do. Think outside the box," I said, pulling her to her feet and untying the hammock. "Here. Carry the front end."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ICLaki worked hard, grabbing a hammer and nails and nailing in boards where needed. He ripped out a few older, half burnt boards, and replaced them with clean new ones.Soon the area Laki was repairing looked totally finsished, besides some minor damage and burns that Laki didn't think deserved his attention. Laki actually did very little- Optimus, the Aukati, and Aelynn's elental powers fixed most of it."That went very good-well," Laki said, breaking down some hastily crystal coverings and replacing them with nicer looking boards. "Some elemental powers are ever-useful in repair-situations."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Apologies given, so take your reprise. It's the only time I won't sing it for you." Draeverian muttered back at Mariko, half-offended by Mariko's issuance of pardon. "As for the ankle, I broke it, but stepping forward I am more than capable. It hurts like Karz, but pain is only a thought that bars." He sunked in a sharp breathe of air immediately after, the inhalation a tell-tale of the pain he was blocking out. "Can we at least have a bathe," Draeverian moaned slightly in the doctor's general direction.OOC: Short as well... More tomorrow? Also, THE MASK, we are now at your leisure.

OOC: Won't be able to get on to Skype until around 1pm GMT. This is 10am. My parents get paranoid. :fear:IC: IncommodoIncommodo used Magnetism to pick up himself and Arkrak, moving Arkrak over the hole, and they began floating down, slowly.Right up until Incommodo ran out of elemental energy and they both fell. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY MAGNETISM?!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Dendron:"I wonder, where's Alfon?" Dendron asked with a sly smile. "He'd absolutely love to hear about this."
IC: Alfon"Alfon's currently dying of inner laughter from this messed up conversation and the fact that Doc Verik hasn't given me any painkillers for my broken arm." Alfon declared, striding carefully into the crowd with a half grin."You guys are a handful, talking behind Madrihk's back like that, eh? I'll leave you whackos for now, just thought I'd drop in for a quick second, take a walk, flirt with Skrihen in my brother's place (just kidding!) and whatnot. Don't badger boss man when you see him, alright? Guy's going to hang me at my next joke if you stress him about his flir..ting..." Alfon trailed off and covered his mouth as he tried to stiffle a laugh.How preposterous...what a riot."But seriously, Madrihk's not doing squat. Trust me, he'd avoid it at all costs simply because I would have a field day if I ever found out the truth. Remember, my life's in your hands so if you don't mind, please try to keep me alive long enough so I can say "I object!" at Madrihk's unfathomable wedding which defies the laws of the world. Later fellas." With that, Alfon stumbled off back to his post at the gates, whistling a cheery tune.OOC: I just needed to hop into it for a second. :lol: Edited by Mr. Wade

IC(Byraher): "My life? That's a good question." Byraher gazed into Madrihk's eyes as she thought. "I don't really have a life, come to think of it. I move from Koro to Koro, eating and sleeping, just doing enough to survive." She looked up at the ceiling and then back at Madrihk. "I never really lived."
IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice eyed an opportunity."Hm. Stay with us and you'll be provided whatever you need... plus a purpose of sorts. We're based heavily on voluntary work. You don't have to participate in battles if you don't want to, for example, and you can leave the Squad whenever you feel like it. Even if you don't join the team proper, you may still come and go as you like."

OOC: Kughii, he's going to be putting Draeverian's foot in a cast because he's a healer but not a miracle worker.Sorry if I someone how missed an earlier, either bold my name in OOC or bold Verik's name.IC: (Verik)His constant rhyming was strange, but overall it wasn't actually annoying, unlike some Le-Matoran I knew that mixed rhyming with tree-speak. It boggled the mind, but what boggled the mind even more was the fact that this Toa had been walking on a broken ankle for Mata Nui knows how long. I quickly came to his aid, doing my best to help the much heavier Toa towards the operating table. When I made sure he was ready, I quickly began setting up a cast for his ankle."You shouldn't have been walking on this at all, which is why you should have at least a day of rest," I sighed. I placed some soothing salves against his broken ankle. I gave Draeverian some painkillers and I waited a few minutes for him to take the pills. It took me more than a good twenty minutes to finish the cast for him. When I was done, I was happy to find some unused crutches, I would have to ask for some back when I went into a town or someone else did."To be honest I wouldn't let you walk around on this ankle at all. I just got here today, it's a wonder they survived so long without me. Now as for bathing, Lake Pala is nearby, I'm not so sure about heated water though. Now does your friend have any injury I should know of?" I said.OOC: Uhh, Mr. Wade feel free to send him Verik's way, but remember if you have any type of broken limb, he's going to put it in a cast. I got a great replacement for painkillers for your guy as well.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Hantak walked into Le-Koro, looking for mercenary work.OOC: Open for interaction.IC: Tuaka mountedd his gukko, and flew it to Ga-Koro, looking to recruit some members for Vorasku.OOC: Tuaka to Ga-wahi.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: With Tyler apparently being Nuju's go-to guy, how will Kongu be handled? Because if her's just in need to talk with Kongu for char development, technically any RPer with a good grip of the offical chars could play him for that. Unless it's a game-changer, in which case we either need Tyler or we are stuck.IC:"I'll go check up on my folks. I'll catch up with you in a bit." Leah said, leaving the three Matoran, walking back to where the Gukko we're being unloaded. Sisk nodded, then looked back at Verdi. "He's either been kept long-waiting or Kongu has been out-chewing him for the last day...Lans missed the whole hive falling." the Le-Matoran observed, a bit surprised by his own words as the reality of how long Lans had been with the Captain sunk in.--------------------------"Alright...Vilorus." Aparangi said, hesitantly. With the blade away from his throat, he forced himself to calm down a little. Nothing was more reckless than provoking a confrontation without need. "What I do once I find the information I seek depends entirely on what that information will be. I am just doing this to hold up my end of a trade."--------------------------Mariko sighed. "The lake sounds more and more like a good idea." he said to Atvin, then looking at Draeverian. "Can you walk that far once the doctor splints your foot...or should we carry you?" the dark Toa asked, with a slight grin.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AlfonAs Alfon wandered around the village aimlessly with no intent to return to his boring post, a persistent itch and throbbing pain in his arm busied him for a while until he stumbled upon a hut filled with many beings. From the looks of it, they were the roughed up trio he had the pleasure of greeting being treated by a Matoran, hopefully Verik. Cautiously stepping in, he took every single one of their faces into account, acknowledging them with a curt nod before moving up to the Matoran. He would get to know them later hopefully."Doc Verik, I assume? Im Alfon, handsome young deputy leader of this joint and it just so happens that my broken arm is killing me. Do you have any painkillers? If not, I think Im gonna publicly suicide to put myself out of my misery and blame you for it. No pressure." OOC: Italian keyboards mess me up...

IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism stood up."Let's get out of here," Crosswise said, "It's obvious that no one would be interested."​With that, Sideways, gestured for his companions to follow him.Crosswise melted into Rook, "We should have a name... Any suggestions? Shadow Hapaka sounded nice to me."Sideways led them north, into Ko-Wahi again.OOC: Sideways and Co to Ko-Wahi.