Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Kelrin from Ga-Wahi.IC: Kelrin grinned from underneath his hood, as he sat in the pub, he had been here for roughly an hour and his men and women had already found their own lodging, a few of them had found the same lodging as him as well. He'd give most of the day to get a better understanding of their surroundings and keeping their ear to the ground. He received knowledge that someone had killed one of the Chronicler's Company known as Tamaru. That wasn't his concern though, he was looking for someone else, if it wasn't already news to Kuyre he'd tell him.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Zadron)Zadron nodded slowly at his mention of Xxeth's brother, saying nothing, giving nothing away.IC (Echelon)Echelon raised an eyebrow inscrutably."This is...interesting information, to be sure," he said. "But I'm afraid you have misunderstood our priorities. Our goal is to silence the Chronicler's Company, not to 'bait' your brother. If he tries to stop us, he will be destroyed, and so be it. But he is not our concern."He looked to his companion."Speaking of which, Vidar my friend," he said, "which shall we seek next? The Turaga will have heard of Tamaru's death, and may have made the link and put their Company-members under heavy protection. We must strike carefully."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Xxeth"Of course of course. All I was saying was that he will try something, I'm just giving you a heads up. In the meantime though, I offer my services to you."IC: Havon, MimiraMimira remembered that Miha was looking for someone."Oh, Miha! Aren't you still looking for your uncle? Havon we need to help Miha find her uncle first."Havon decided not to argue with her. "Okay. Let's find her uncle, can't be that hard."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KadonI thought it over. "Logical, yes, but also somewhat depressing. Think about it. In your view of destiny, not only is your life effectively meaningless until you do something important, but you could potentially ruin your life by choosing one word, sentance, road, or whatever it happens to be over another."The storm, thankfully, had stopped. I was feeling less tired, and figured that I would crash before too long, but for the moment I didn't care. "What shall we do next?"

OOC: All these family members popping up... It seems the whole island is related.IC: Dekuna greeted Angle with a shrill bird-like noise, courtesy of his sonics powers. If Nuju or Matoro had been around to translate, it would not have been such a surprise when the bird leapt towards Dekuna and began to peck at Havon. What he had accidentally said in the language of flying rahi was this: "The red one eats gukkos". However, none of the company knew this, so the cause went unexplained.In the awkward silence that followed, Dekuna sought to restart the conversation. "Angle is a strange name for a bird. Do you know how it got that name?" he asked Miha.

ppg2.png

IC:MihaMiha smiled. "Good." She then made a few loud pitched noises and whistles. Angle, who had calmed down by now, trotted over to Dekuna and started gently pecking him, as if looking for something.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon, MimiraHavon was glad the pecking had stopped. "You know to be quite honest I found Mistweaver and Destiny to be stranger names." "Hey! Mistweaver is not a strange name! Right Misty?" Mistweaver, however, was curious about Dekuna as well, seeing as Angle was over there, Mistweaver trotted over and started to peck Dekuna as well."Hmm, looks like you've made some new friends Dekuna."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"I just told Angle that you were an ally." Miha said, shrugging. "That's her way of saying hello." She the squinted her eyes as she tried to remember. "Or maybe it's her way of saying she want's a cracker... I'm not exactly sure."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tahuva turned to the sound of someone asking for help. "What?"Dervian glared at him. "You're going to invite MORE people?!""Well, that's how YOU got here. Anyway..." He rushed on to help. "HEY! DON'T FORGET ME!" He chased after Tahuva.Tahuva reached the Vortixx. "A Vortixx, eh? What do you need?""If it's noodles, Tahuva here can pay!"Tahuva elbowed Dervian in the stomach. "Knock it off, Dervian! This man needs some first aid from the look of things, and...a face transplant?"Dervian sniffed. "He needs a bath, too!"Tahuva couldn't help but laugh a little. "Maybe so. My name is Tahuva. This is my tag-along mental patient (not really), Dervian. What's yours, and how can we be of service?"OOC: Sorry about this, Skar, but this is a great opportunity for Tahuva to meet Kahua and learn how to manipulate small particles of his element. And finish off Ghar-Knel for Kahua once he learns the truth about him. :P

OOC: Looks like Mef Man beat you to whatever it was that needed doing. IC Garth - Le-Koro - Talking to Tahuva and Dervian: Garth walked into the scene, and tapped both Tahuva and Dervian on their shoulders, "Ahem, this man-- or thing, looks like he has the help he needs," Garth said, glancing at the Vortixx for a moment. "I believe you both have food sitting somewhere," he said, looking back toward the two bowls of noodle soup Tahuva bought. -Garth

ICLaki decided not to speak aloud his inward amazement at a Toa being named Love. Who named themselves after emotions? And of all of them, Love? After her next sentence, Laki decided she wasn't that bright anyway."Of course you've not-heard. It was a... tongue-slip. I meant Xa-Koro. You've heard of that, right? Best-parts bad-worse that Le-Koro's worst-parts. Ever-speaking of which, we should get fast-moving. As I said, this is Le-Koro's worst-part."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Pourge's Innermost Thoughts): Stupid guy...insulting BOTH of my hometowns...IC(Love's Company): "Okay, mind if we tag along? This Bad Neighborhood dosen't sound like a nice place to be." Mardi glared at Love, then at Laki."Pourgey, what do you think of this guy?" She whispered quietly."I think your sister is a fool for talking to him.""Oh, be quiet. She's the only master of Crouching Moron, Hidden Arkatha Bull.""What in the name of sanity is an Arkatha Bull?"Mardi chuckled. "You'll find out when you're older. Or maybe sooner."

OOC: Oh. HHAHAHAHAHHA FAIL.IC: Tahuva and Dervian walked away with Garth. "Huh? Waiting somewhere?" Dervian had already finished his food."This guy eats fast, apparently. Anyway..." Tahuva explained the entire situation to Dervian.Dervian turned. "Huh? Did you say something?" He was still chewing on some noodles.Tahuva slapped him in the face. "PAY ATTENTION YOU KARZ-BOUND SON OF A BRAKAS!" He explained the entire thing again."OW!" He listened this time. "Ok. Then let's get on with it!""For once I agree with you...Garth, lead the way. Dervian, you'll teach me your moves on the way, and I'll tell you my strategy."Dervian laughed. "A fair trade, considering how good the noodles were."Tahuva was already walking. "Simple. Attack from every direction possible, get them against a wall, etcetera. Make sure every attack hits." He picked up his weapons and sheathed them, then handed his broken shield to Garth. "Can you fix THAT too? Dervian will be happy to pay."ARGH!" Dervian remembered how he had forced Tahuva to pay excessively, and decided to be A BIT more fair.Tahuva laughed. Wonderful justice...how it soothes me. Hahaha. "Now, how about you show me those moves?"Dervian made a gust of wind. "First, make your usual blast of element and keep it going."Tahuva made a blast of fire and maintained it, keeping it from getting too far away. "Now what?""Make it thin." He made his gust into a thin strand of wind that could be blown forward or whipped around. It was free for the manipulation.Tahuva shrunk his blast into a thin strand."Hmm...that's lame." He dissipated his strand, then made another one in slow motion. "Don't make a smaller blast, compress the big one. Same power, smaller package. That way whatever you hit goes more KABLOOEY!""Right, right..." He started to compress a large blast of fire, like he had been shown. "It's...shrinking..." He couldn't hold it together, and it exploded in his hand. "Karz...again!" He managed to do it after several tries, noticing the differences in his technique. "Now I get it!"Dervian wasn't amused. "Yeah yeah yeah, that's BORING! Manipulate the strand now." He started juggling and rotating his strand of wind, even making it like a snake. "The best way to learn this one is to play around with your strand!"Tahuva used his strand as a snake. He started having a "strand fight" with Dervian, until Dervian made ten strands and overpowered Tahuva."TEN?!" Tahuva was a bit shocked. For a crazy guy, Dervian sure knew a lot of tricks requiring focus. "DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MY TRICK OR NOT?! Now do it."Tahuva made five strands in each hand. "Happy?""All ten in ONE hand, dummy." Dervian was enjoying seeing Tahuva fail."YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU IGNORANT BRAKAS!" He created five more in his right hand and stopped the ones in his left."PLAYTIME!" They had another snake fight. "One of your strands isn't moving. All ten at once, please.""Argh." He managed to get all ten moving chaotically, but under his control.Dervian arranged his strands so that they crossed each other, tied together, and intersected fully, until there was a ball. He spun the strands around, each one moving in a different direction. "Rotation. The next step."Tahuva spun his fire strands, making a ball that radiated heat and power. "With fire, it's more impressive."Dervian laughed. "It probably will be...IF YOU CAN GET THE RIGHT SPEED! ROTATION RACE!""Ah, so the next step is POWER! LET'S GO!" Tahuva focused all his energy into spinning fast. The ball started to hurl massive fires around, which Tahuva kept in check by absorbing them. Dervian spun his ball at the maximum speed, ending up matched with Tahuva, just as planned. He jammed his ball (which was also hurling wind in all directions) into a tree. The tree had a large gash in it, but Dervian kept it going. "Last step...is FOCUS!" He forced all the residual wind into a PERFECT sphere, and didn't slow down a bit. He hit another tree, which was torn apart completely. Shards of wood flew around.Tahuva got hit with a wood shard. "OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! So...it's stronger when there's a perfect sphere!" He condensed all the residual power into a sphere, focusing on that more than on power. "WRONG! DON'T SLOW IT DOWN BY EVEN A SECOND, OR IT WON'T GET ANY STRONGER!" He made another sphere and demonstrated.Tahuva activated his mask and stopped the wood shards. "WATCH IT!" He put one hand on top of the sphere and used that hand to maintain focus, while the hand he held the sphere in maintained speed."Hey...that just gave me an idea! The only way that would work for combat is if you make each string push or pull another, so that even when you stop channeling elemental power, it's self-sustaining! You helped me improve my technique!" He did what he just said to do, and was able to toss the sphere around. The sphere was just as self-sustaining as he said it would be.Tahuva simply did as Dervian said, resulting in a perfect fire sphere. "PERFECT!" His attack was now a duplicate of Dervian's, but on fire. He jammed it into a tree...Dervian ran away as fast as he could. Tahuva activated his mask shield to avoid being hit by the explosion. The entire tree was torn apart, a fiery explosion melted all the wood shards, and the ground heated so much that trees tilted. All the power AND heat contained in that tiny sphere was unleashed at once."WHOA! AWESOME! JUST WAIT TILL I TEACH YOU THE SUPER VERSION OF THAT TRICK!"Tahuva shook his head. "Maybe when I regain my sanity...that was shocking."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Drome"How do you get that from what I said? I say every choice alters things, that every life is meaningful because each one alters things greatly." I looked at Kadon strangely, obviously he hadn't seemed to understand what I was saying."I have no idea. Want to go find some danger to beat senseless?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon"That's not what I meant. What I meant by your life having no meaning is that if you don't have some sort of destiny to fufill, then what are you? Some random person who through sheer chance happens to be important in some way, shape, or form that they never realize or is monumentally important, just because of one choice that led to another? If you don't have some form of destiny planned for you, what are you other than a product of chance and coincide? At any rate, there's naught to be gained by standing around talking."I couldn't help but grin. "What else are Toa supposed to do that won't lead to eventual insanity?" SIlently, I wondered how the Toa those two Matoran had joined up with were faring.

IC: DromeUgh, Kadon was giving me a headache. I wasn't really the most philosophical person, never really looking that far into my life and the life of others. He was clearly more interested in over-thinking things than I was. I guess It could be said that I under-think things, but... "Hm, we beat stuff up, rescue Matoran, eat overpriced food, stay out in the rain... possibly find a Matoran band and join in and sing... and beat stuff up." That fit the description of my life rather well.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon"Join a band? Sing? Nah, I'm no hand at instruments or singing. Chances are, I'll either be the cause of a riot or kicked out." I chuckled."Seems like beating stuff up is at the top of your list. See anything around here that needs beating up?" I sighed. "I really don't want to have to go before the Turaga and ask for a task.. chances are, he'll think of something more suicidal than Kongu did."

IC: Drome"Yeah, I bet you sing like a dying Gukko bird." I chuckled in reply to Kadon. "But myself on the other hand...""Yeah, the Turaga is likely already busy enough at the moment. I think we need something non-Turaga based to do for now." I scratched my chin. "And as for something needing beaten up, why don;t we ask a few Matoran, or something. Or we could just fight each other."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon"Actually," I said, earnestly, "it's more like a Muaka being strangled to death." Unable to keep my face straight any longer, I laughed."Yeah, but if we fight each other, then someone will probably think one of us is on Makuta's side or something, and we'll be taken to the Turaga. 'We were fighting in the center of your village because we were bored..' doesn't exactly sound great."I paused. "We could try to track the people that killed Tamaru, but that'd be even worse than the hive. Did you hear what they did to the guys trying to protect Tamaru?" I shuddered. Then a thought struck me. "Why do you think they attacked Tamaru? I still think it was because of his connection to the Chronicler.."

IC: Drome"I'm a pretty good singer myself. And if I need to, I can use my powers to make my voice sound how I want it to." I grinned. "I call it 'Auto-Tune'.""... You have a good point there. We really don't want to get into any trouble for just having some fun with a fight." I grumbled slightly, it had sounded good me, but then captain logical had decided to ruin it."I think we would be better off staying out of this murder mystery thing. Something about it just seems... strangely unnerving." I shook my head slightly to clear my thoughts. "But, it makes me feel something very, very bad is happening on this island. Something we should be standing up against." I sighed audibly, unsure about what to do.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome"I don't really know, they may be in danger, or they may not be. But I bet word of Tamaru's death has spread... then they are likely already being protected."I sighed stretching my arms and back. I really didn't know what else to say."But I don't mind checking the other villages if you want to."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon"What else is there for us in Le-Wahi? Insects? Storms? I would definetely like to move on. Where to, though? Ta-Wahi might be good... I hear it's nice around this time of year."Then, I thought over what Drome had said. "True.. but would Toa stop and say, 'He's probably just fine?' Besides, what else have we to do?"

IC: KadonI set off for the elevators. "Let's go, then!" I couldn't help but wonder what lay ahead.. should we inquire as to the location of Kafura, or whoever was the Company member in Ta-Koro? Doing so would just make people suspicious.. who would I ask? Assuming that we decide to try and find the Company member in Ta-Koro, of course. Which we may not do at all.

IC: DromeI followed Kadon to the elevators, not really saying anything. I was busy thinking, and about multiple different subjects. The first, and most thought about subject was our current quest, trying to prove that Toa have a responsibility to non-annoying Matoran. The other thoughts were.... some about food. Others were on the current state of my armor and weapons. And then the last was about if anyone had ever thought up a sort of traveling talent show, it wasn't really connected to the others in any way.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Uar)So, these were the ones who had killed Tamaru... And who are also planning to silence the rest of the Company. Do the Company members know something that could be a tactical disadvantage to the Makuta?.. Uar thought as he watched Echelon, Zadron, Xxeth, Vidar and the undead Toa of Air, Matoran and Skakdi.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: KirgonOut of the Onu-Koro tunnels walked Kirgon, grinning greedily at the thought of the temple full of treasure. He was going to find it, and then Kinika would regret ditching his plan for somebody guarding job,Though now hw had two people to split the treasure with instead of one, It would still be enough that he would never have to work a day in his life ever again. The only problem was, though he didn't know it, he was being fooled.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Garth - Le-Koro - Walking with Tahuva and Dervian: "Ahem," the matoran said, getting the attention of the two childish Toa before him. "This way," he said, climbing up a vine-ladder the lead to the Le-Wahi village; which was also the home of the next person on their list. "He's a Toa of air, Klastio, and we'll most likely find him flying around like mad; he's a bit of a speed demon." OOC: I'll introduce Klastio next post, now, off to make said Klastio's profile. :3-Garth

IC (Zadron)Zadron leaned casually over to Echelon and whispered something in his ear.IC (Echelon)The Necromancer listened, nodded and turned to look into the trees. At Uar.Suddenly, magnetic forces gripped the Toa of Ice like vices. He was pulled forcefully out from his hiding-place, smacking through the branches at painful speed, to suddenly stop a few metres ahead of the group, held about a foot off the ground by Echelon's magnetic control.The necromancer looked straight into Uar's eyes, and raised one arm, his hand curling as if gripping something. Instantly, the armour around Uar's throat began to constrict."Is this the whelp who was spying on us earlier?" Echelon said to Zadron."Yes," the Vortixx replied. "I'd have thought he'd be intelligent enough to learn his lesson. Evidently not."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOCHaha. That's funny. :DIC"Sure-much! Right this way." Love immediately followed, but the other two hung back, speaking quickly in voices Laki could barely notice. He let a few thoughts of suspicion cross his mind, before pushing them away. He wasn't one to judge them. There were worse things. That skakdi girl had recently been stabbed by a vortixx. Things weren't getting much better for Mata-Nui. Or Le-Koro. It was right of them to be suspicious of a Le-Matoran hanging out in a crime filled area, working on a 'repair-job'."So!" he said when Mardi and Pourge had caught up, "Are you happy-allowing me to speak-ask your purpose in Le-Koro?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC - Kinika - Treasure huntingThe Toa of iron had been digging for hours. He looked up from his progress (he was standing in a hole at least seventeen feet in the ground."It's down here somewhere!" He said to Aexias. He went back to his prideful ditch, throwing up more dirt. One more foot, he continued to assure himself. One more foot and- his thoughts were rudely interrupted by him falling through the ground, a good ten feet. He reached into his satchel, pulling out a lightstone. He couldn't be too careful, he might've fallen into a Muaka den. He raised the stone, and shook it. It got a little brighter. He could see something gleaming. Squinting, he looked around. He was surrounded in gold."Aexias! Get down here!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.