Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

The Toa relaxed. "You're right guys. I'm sorry. I really should know better." With that she darted ahead. "Come on! Let's catch up! We've got Matoran to save!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen:"You don't have to tell me twice!" Nen chuckled, racing after Tanuka and Agarin.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Grinning widely, Tanuka led the three racing Toa down the path toward the Kini-Nui area.OOC: Tanuka to Kini-Nui.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Ara'kas and Kamaehu from Ko-wahi. The Chase is On. It will take the two about three or so posts to catch up, unless you start moving really fast.IC: Kamaehu steered Calaras down onto the sands of Po-wahi, scanning where the group had been earlier. "Karzhani. They've left, and if they were traveling as fast as I think they were, they'd have left the koro." As the Toa surveyed the ground, he saw no footprints. "Oh well, time to walk."OOC: Kamaehu and Ara'kas open for a little interaction.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Ic: "Toa Noran?" Stannis asked. Noran nodded in response. "My name is Stannis. I lead a squad of matoran with the mission to solve the mysteries of the island and fight the Makuta. I and another member of my team spoke to Hafu before he was kidnapped." He looked around the area while he was still outside, entering the hut only once he was certain they were alone, and shut the door behind him."Hello, whatever your name is," another toa in the room said. "Name's Skyra.""How do you do," Stannis said, if only to be polite. "Hafu gave us his part of a riddle he said would hurt Makuta if unlocked in its entirety, but refused to give us more, instead referring to you for more," he explained. "I can imagine how odd it is that I was there mere moments before the incident, but if you have doubts over my honesty or integrity, you may test me as you wish," he offered humbly.

IC: (Noran)"Well I ain't gonna question yer integrity, ya look like a good matoran and you talk like one too. My friend ere' seems to think he's got tha location of the kidnapper and Hafu." Noran nodded. "I got tha riddle and a hunch but it's still a bunch of guesswork. If you can give the area Skyra, maybe we can plan this search and rescue effectively." Noran said turning to Skyra at the last part. He had charts, maps, and had a knack for mapping out areas and getting people the best path, among other things. It was one of the jobs he spent doing as both a Po-Koro Ranger and as a Toa.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Ic: "Well, good," Stannis said with a nod of success. "But what is the riddle? We need to keep moving, and I feel it is to a different objective than you and Skyra."Nobody said anything for a moment, either thinking Stannis was pressing too hard or a little offended by his brusqueness. Or both. It took equally as long for Stannis to realize what was the matter, and it was one of his own who broke the silence. "Here we have two toa here who seem intent on finding and rescuing Hafu, and you don't even want to help them?"Ooc: Mask (Edit: or Snelly XD), if you want to make an interjection, go ahead.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: (Noran)"That's where I think yer wrong, kid. Now, listen ta yer men." Noran sighed. "I want to discover what the riddle means, and while I have a hunch, it ain't much. However, this kidnapper will likely kill Hafu like he did Tamaru. Normally I wouldn't hold information from a man like ya, but Hafu's own of my own, one of my people and you don't even a sliver of what you came looking fer, if you don't even care a bit about its messenger. So yer saying if you had what you needed, ya just leave him ta die?" Noran growled, it felt like what Stannis was implying, and Noran didn't like it one bit. "Tell ya what, if you don't want ta help, fine, but you ain't getting a stitch of information until after I get a friend back." He paused and turned to Skyra."Now where along the valley did you say he might be possibly hiding out?" Noran asked.

IC (Dekuna): Having removed the last of the Turaga's belongings from his hut, Dekuna looked up to find two of his teammates walking towards him."The Turaga has fallen ill" he replied. The symptoms are similar to the comet ball infection a century ago, so a few of us suspect that some object here is tainted by an infected mask. I'm not stealing Onewa's stuff," he gestured to the pile lying beside him in the street, "I'm just making sure the infected object isn't anywhere near him."

IC: Zealokan'So, you're moving a potentially infected object out of a hut where it can be isolated, into a street where Matoran could potentially be infected by said object. Well, as long as we ward the Po-Koronians away from the area, no harm should befall them.' He sighed, and hung his head. 'I thought this team would be a good idea, but it seems our brothers and sisters are not embracing the idea of teamwork. As soon as we got here, they all split up and ran off wherever, myself included. We need to stick together.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "Agreed" Dekuna said. "It would be nice to stick together, but in that situation I think we could not help but split up. In the chaos of battle, some of us were attacked, and couldn't stay with the team, while others had the change to pursue the traitors. Personally, I think Miha and Havon made the right choice by flying after the traitors. They were the reason we came here, so a chance to stop them was worth the risk of splitting up. The problem now is how we are to find each other again."

ppg2.png

Ic: Stannis shook his head and cleared his throat to get the toa's attention back. "Last night, when I spoke with Hafu, he seemed to know what was coming. I could feel it, too, but was not as resigned as he was. Yes, resigned, almost sadly so and in a way that struck me. You could say he gave a last will and testament of sorts to me, Toa Noran," he went on. "He trusted me not only with his part of the riddle, but also told me to make way to Onu-Koro before Taipu also falls under the same uncertain fate he expected to come. I and my friends cannot remain here in Po-Wahi much longer, and we cannot divide ourselves between the two objectives before us," he explained. "While I would gladly help you try and rescue Hafu, that would go against everything Hafu requested I accomplish after his rapture."Hafu may be one of your village, and a friend, but he is one of us, too," he said, gesturing to the others matoran behind Stannis. "He is a good man, but he is not the only one who is hunted, and the others like him are in no less danger. Each of the old Chronicler's Company members are a flame, and while they exist, they can spread their fire to others. But their flames are fickle and small, and it is the duty of I and my allies behind me to ensure that the flame they hold continues to grow stronger, not to salvage the last coals from the hearth."You are toa," he said, gesturing at Noran and Skyra this time, then placed his hands on his heartlight. "We are matoran. We serve different duties in this universe. Your job is to protect and serve, ours to work and preserve. So while I honor your devotion to bringing back Hafu, I again ask you for any information you can provide for me to make use of it. It is where our duties lie, and it is what Hafu wanted."

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'I guess echolocation is out of the question, what with all these rocks and ravines and stuff like that. If only had the materials for my Glider, then I could do an aerial survey.'Payiges finally decided to speak. 'Please, no more Gliders, those things are scary. I say we let them find us after they've finished dealing with the traitors. Alternatively, did anyone see which way they went? We could seek them out in that general direction.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "We all saw which way that toa of lightning went" Dekuna stated. All three toa present had witnessed Ronkshou's escape. "Out into the desert and towards Tiro Canyon. I think I saw Miha and Havon take off in that direction too. That was a long time ago, however, and I doubt we could catch them"OOC: I'm going by the map in the BZPRPG Rules and Index topic here, rather than the wiki. It seems most people have been using that.IC: "We could always wait here for them all to return" he continued. "With the Turaga ill, they were sorely needed in Po-koro."

ppg2.png

OOC: There's a map there?! I'm flabbergasted, that helps a lot :DIC: ZealokanThe Kineticist turned to Payiges, and they nodded in unison. Then he turned back to Dekuna. 'We'll do whatever we can within our power to aid the people of Po-Koro. So until the others get back, is there any way we could help?'

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yes, I've found it very useful.IC (Dekuna): That was exactly the problem that was puzzling Dekuna. How on Mata Nui could you find out if an object was infected? "We need to find out what is causing this illness and dispose of it. How that can be done, however, I really don't know."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges/Shadow-PayigesAfter Dekuna had spoken, a mad cackling sounded in the very edges of her mind. 'Hello, Payiges.' A sudden chill ran down her spine. Shadow-Payiges had returned. 'I thought you were gone, and I was much happier then.' The dark being made a manifest of herself visible only to Payiges. 'I missed you too, darling. Now then, on to more pressing matters. I'm having one of my extremely rare light-hearted moments, and I've decided to help you and your so-called team-mates. Now, what do you say?' 'I say buzz off. Go take a long walk off a short wharf.''Ummm, Payiges, who are you talking to?' Zealokan scratched his head in confusion.Payiges realised what was happening, and hung her head low. 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier. Me and Zealokan were fighting a Hordika in Ga-Koro, and I absorbed a small amount of electrical energy from a Rhotuka Spinner. But the Rhotuka was corrupted by darkness, and by extention, the lightning. At first it just made me about as aggressive as ten Muaka, then as it went through my system, it manifested as a darker personality, calling itself Shadow-Payiges. It's been hiding recently, but..... I guess it decided to surface. 'I do NOT appreciate being called an "it".' She decided to make the manifest visible to all of them, her armour drained of colour until nearly grey, her eyes voids of darkness.'Gah!' He drew his Reverse Blades in alarm. 'Where in Karzahni did you come from?!''Nevermind that, I only wish to aid you. Until I see fit, of course. Now then, my Sonic Toa, be a dear and catalog these items for me.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): While the offer of help was appealing, Dekuna didn't like the sound of this Shadow-Payiges at all. Quick as a flash, he had a dagger in his hand and hurled it at the apparition, using his sanok to ensure it would hit.OOC: I don't think I could catalogue everything in a Turaga's hut without PMing a staffie. Onewa probably has a few secret and/or important items in there that could be important.

ppg2.png

OOC: No worries, she's in no rush.IC: Payiges/Shadow-PayigesThe dagger went straight through the apparition as she wasn't there. 'Now now, there's no need for that. Unless I say so.' She sent a bolt of lightning in Dekuna's direction, with enough voltage to send him to the ground for a few seconds, but not enough to create a long-lasting injury.'GO AWAY!' A split-second after the yell, the manifest vanished. 'What the...' She went over to lean on the hut, clutching her head. 'Agh, my head.....' She slowly slid down the wall, until she was slumped against it. 'Don't worry about me, I just need... some... rest.....' And with that, she fell into the clutches of sleep.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:"Let's have a look." Agni said, reaching out with his hand, taking the mask from Mef's sword. It was badly rusted. Even more so from the exposure to the water and the infection. "I guess this was a Ruru at some point...not anymore though." he mentioned. "We should probably tell Onewa about this and then get rid of the Kanohi..." The Toa's eyes darkened. "And we'll find the one responsible."He turned back towards Onewa's hut and started walking back to their friends. "But first, we promised to help Valria and that is what we will do."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Uar)After a minute or so of getting scratched by shards of glass, Uar felt his elemental energy recharge. Acting quickly, he created a claw of ice which he fired in a random direction (being spun at high speed, he couldn't quite make out his surroundings). Fortunately, the claw grabbed hold of a nearby rock ledge, then started to retract, pulling Uar with it. After hanging on to the rock ledge for a few seconds, his head stopped spinning. As he surveyed his surroundings, he saw Echelon, surrounded by the other combatants. The Necromancer held a Toa of Ice suspended magnetically before him. All other combatants had dropped their weapons, indicating that the Toa of Ice was being held hostage. Pulling himself up on to the rock ledge, Uar dropped his scythe.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Post 2 of 3 before I get to Kini-Nui. Naw, we're now taking the direct route.IC: Kamaehu paused, looking at the sand for the hundredth time. The pair had fallen into a bit of a pattern, Kamaehu always seeing the trails that weren't there, and Ara'kas always questioning the whole mission. But this time, the trail was real. Kamaehu's face went pale. "This is a problem. They've gone to Kini-Nui. Mata Nui help them if we can't find them soon."OOC: Arzanyos and Ara'kas to Kini-Nui.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Skyra"Very well, I'll tell you what I know, but I'll be brief and quick, my friends are probably fighting the servants of Makuta right now, I'd hate to keep them waiting for too long."Skyra thought about the two clues he had memorized, "Kopeke's clue was,'Only those at peace can enter here.' and I heard that Tamaru's was, 'Only those truly faithful can find it.', that's all I know really." He turned back to Noran, he pulled out his Gukko Force Map, which was specifically designed for navigating on a gukko. "I can't pinpoint where they are exactly, but I think that judging by the direction they seemed to be going, the idea place to stop would be somewhere around here." He pointed to a particular point in the canyons, "I bet anything my friends are battling Makuta's servants somewhere around here."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Noran had to make a choice, and I'm going to have him follow his original mission of going to Onu-Wahi and so.IC: (Noran)"Ya know Stannis, I thought it could wait..." Noran sighed, he remembered what had happened after he disclosed the information to Onewa about what he had learned from Hafu. How despite the fact that there were still some issues in his village he needed to set on this question to gather more of these clues. "Turaga Onewa said I'd have to leave and learn more about these riddles here. He placed stress on it being the most important job. If ya could give me a minute." He turned away from Stannis and took out some type of writing tool. He grabbed one of his own maps and studied the rough Gukko map and his own, circling the region and then grabbing a smaller map of that canyon, much more detailed."You'd probably want ta land yerr Gukko ere'. This way you can attack from above, spite' some of the rough terrain ya should be able ta find him. Unfortunately friend I can't go with ya, I reckon I'm goin' with this here matoran group. Learn more of these riddles and find out their meanin'." He sighed and address the whole group."Tha riddle was, Only the most creative can unlock it. It must have something ta do with Po-Koro, cause our principle ere' is Creation. However when I asked Onewa he stressed that I get all tha clues first." Noran sighed.IC: (Valria)Valria walked over to Mef, her eyes wandering around the village, she was apprehensive of sending Mef down there in the first place, but he seemed to be fine."I'm glad you're okay Mef." She said, with a look of relief on her face. Agni's voice had broken her from her stupor."Yes...thank you. We should probably go see Onewa then...tell him...about both of the situations." She nodded. Why did she get the feeling something else was going to come up, another surge of memory perhaps? She couldn't be sure. Then again it would be a good thing, provided it didn't destroy her mind again.

IC: SkyraSkyra though about it, he was a little concerned about his friends, but then again, the whole reason he was out here was to find these clues as well. "Then I'm going with you, my friends will be alright, they're quite capable of dealing with those criminals, I'll trust them to find Hafu."Skyra pondered over the new clue he had now heard, Only the most creative can unlock it."These clues, they're all.... similar to each other, yet different. And if we don't hurry up and get all these clues together, Makuta could beat us to it."Skyra remembered his friends were by Turaga Onewa, he should at least tell them he was leaving, if there was time. "Say, a couple of my friends are still here in the koro, I saw them last by Turaga Onewa's hut. Think we could go over there before we leave?"

OOC: From Le-WahiIC: Ramanox TorvRamanox was riding on Torv's back, the latter was currently morphed into Gukko Bird. "Alright," Ramanox said to Torv, "Let's head on down to, wait it that Skyra's Gukko, Change of plans we're heading there." Ramanox told Torv. "Aye aye captain" Torv responded, before diving down to the hut Skrya's Gukko was near. Shifting back into a Toa he turned to Ramanox, "So, do we knock?"Ramanox nodded, and stepped forward and knocked on the door. "Hey Skyra, you in there it's me Ramanox." Now all they could was wait.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Stannis liked the way it was going. Progress was being made in bounds, and he was very impressed that Toa Skyra was more than just another person with Noran and had more information than he asked for. However, Stannis had a principle to stick with when Noran offered to go with. "Thank you both so much for all you've given and want to give," he said with sincere gratitude, "but I cannot accept your offer to come with us. It was something I had decided on before we were even a group, that we would be only matoran in this team. Understand that it is a principle I must stick to instead of a sudden decision. It was why I asked the turaga to recommend matoran to my team instead of any other kind, so that we can fully step into and immerse ourselves in the roles of the Chronicler's Company."But to say that I will not accept your help in this endeavor would be a fool's move," he continued. "If you wish to search and coordinate with us, be my guest, but for you to travel with us and be part of our team... No, I'm sorry."Ooc: That certainly belonged in a PM, Onarax. Also, apologies, but your post didn't exist when I started posting, so I didn't really overlook it. And finally... let's just say my post happened before you knocked. Not much I could do about it, anyway. :P

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: EW you overlooked my post here, I'll edit in an IC after you editSorry but I send that PM way too much, my posts are constantly overlooked, plus I said I would EDIT which is what I'm doing now.IC: TorvTorv waited impatiently, what was taking them so long in there, a little longer and I'm barging in.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna sullenly went to retrieve his dagger. This Shadow-Payiges was complicating matters, and even downright creepy. Could he accept help from such a creature? At what cost to Payiges, and would that help be reliable? Probably not he thiught, but he saw no harm in cataloging the items. In the pile, he found 5 kanohi, a few carving tools, various strange artifacts he could not identify,and Onewa's badge of office. The last, he disregarded. The Turaga carried his stone hammer everywhere, so it could hardly have been taken and tainted. He had hesitated to take it from the hut, but the doctor, Virthee had said everything must go.OOC: On second thought, Onewa's important or secret items will likely be hidden in secret compartments, so I don't think there will be any harm in describing the contents of the pile. I've left it quite ambiguous anyway.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: [Uyism]Uyism was bored, which meant that she was trying to find something to do. Po-Koro didn't seem to interest her very much, meaning that there wasn't anything in the village that could help her relieve her boredom. This meant that she would have to put her attempts to explore the island on hold if everything was this boring.She promptly decided to return to Onu-Koro.OOC: Uyism to Onu-Wahi.

IC (Merror)Merror reluctantly lowered his swords to the ground.IC (Echelon)Echelon raised an arm, and the various weapons were whisked away, to hover in front of him."Excellent," he said. Twisting his fingers, he magnetised the tools together. They clanged into each other, and stuck at odd angles. Only one remained - one of Merror's swords. It came and hovered in front of Wraith's chest.Wraith's body slowly floated out towards Merror and the others. Echelon gently lowered him onto the ground, the sword still in front of him, ready to strike."For your information," he said, "I have magnetised this sword to Wraith's body. I am currently the only thing stopping it from plunging into his chest. So you'd best watch your step."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: SkyraSkyra heard the knocking, and then his name, the voices sounded familar. "I'll get it I guess." He opened the door."Ramanox good to see you! Oh, and Torv too huh?" He turned to Noran, "These guys are some friends of mine..." He turned back to the door, "Say, how exactly did you even know I was here?"IC: WraithWraith eyed the sword at his chest. "Well, this is less than ideal...How do I know you won't let this sword just kill me when you get away huh?!"

Edited by Snelly

IC: Ramanox"Saw your bird nearby, figured I'd check if you were here. Merror and the others came here to protect Hafu and stop the others, did they succeed?" Ramanox asked.IC: TorvTorv smiled, at least I'm considered a friend now. Karz Torv what are you thinking, I'm not here to make friends, but to gain info.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Mef)

"I'm glad too," replies Mef, smiling. He was especially glad that he made it out of there. The idea of falling into the poisonous water was...disturbing. He places a hand on Valria's face before turning to look at Agni. Pulling his hand back, he adds,"Where is the Turaga?"-Mef Man