Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Echelon)One of Echelon's eyebrows shot upwards at this. Xerov's information had been...misleading."I believe you are correct," he replied. "I too had heard of the ILS' presence in Ko-Wahi, but I was given to understand that this was a large portion of their forces...at any rate, I am told their leader is there."Echelon was pleased. Things were already beginning to take shape."Your plan is well-advised," he said. "Cut off the head of the snake. When do you intend to enact this? Before or after gathering your Parakuka? For I would warn you to save them for the final push, and focus on this small group for the time being."The Dark Toa paced the cave."Go to Ko-Wahi, " he said. "But do not attack the ILS yet. There is a chasm in one of the eastern glaciers; inside, you will find a small academy. Go there, and tell the leader I sent you. Wait for me there, and I will return once I have gathered further forces and intelligence."He looked to the Toa of Blackfire."Agreed?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC - Kyju - Cave HideoutA Toa with a clear connection to Makuta. It seemed an almost direct result of his own words. Blind followers are dangerous and doomed to fail. Thus they needed guidance from the Makuta. This Toa, Echelon, had access to such guidance. But along with that, there was something else entirely. He had an abstract motive. From his words, Kyju could deduct easily that he wanted to bring together Makuta's followers. He could tell by his tone and the way he carried himself that he wanted to lead those followers."From thoughtful strategy and hands-on experience with the ILS, I've deduced a plan to defeat them. Though this is not my final plan, nor do I believe any of you will listen."We should create a distraction with a group of Parakuka, sending their forces away from the Koro. We should then launch a head-on attack from all sides with Echelon's reinforcements, wherever he is getting them," he began, "Toa of earth and stone should come up from underneath, followed quickly by Toa of fire to destroy the Koro from its core. Advanced assassins should take out leaders, such as the Toa of ice I can recognize as Madrihk.""As for the fight between their forces and Echelon's men, it should be a trap. The entire battlefield should either collapse or be set ablaze instantaneously. After all. Sacrifices must be made."He leaned back in his seat."As soon as possible, I will personally lead a group into Ko-Wahi to take out the forces there. Any volunteers will be considered."That is my plan. It is a suggestion. In the end, Zenix will decide. However, I believe this to be the most efficient and effective strike. I guarantee my strike in Ko-Koro will be necessary."

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ira"That is a good strategy," Ira said. When the beings in the cave looked at him, he said. "Sorry to pop in unannounced. I mean you no harm." He had been wandering all around Po-Wahi but eventually found this cave. He had listened in on the conversation, and it turned out that these were the beings he was looking for. He walked into the cave, cloak swinging, his green eyes staring out from his fencing helmet. An ominous wind passed through the room...

IC-KuAnLo:"And, somehow, another one has managed to stumble upon this cave," KuAnLo growled, coming fully into what light there was, Xerov and the others who didn't know much of him backing away slightly. KuAnLo slowly walked up to Ira, a cold rage in his eyes."I am done with these intruders. Leave and you will be found again, or stay here and face your death."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC, Zenix: Zenix looked at Kyju. "That does sound like a fairly effective plan. But I think maybe we should do what Echelon says and go to this academy he speaks of. Maybe when he returns with more men, we'll use your plan, with some possible minor adjustments." Zenix looked back at Echelon. "Yes, we will go to Ko-Wahi and wait for you there."

IC: Ira"Relax," he said to KuAnLo. "I am not here to destroy your plans; rather to enhance them. From what I've heard, you are planning to eliminate the leaders of the Island Liberation Squad? Well, you are on the right track. But if you simply eliminate them without dealing with the body, you will have a disorganized group but still a mighty group to deal with. If I could make a suggestion, we need to gather enough troops to destroy the ILS at least two times before making our move. Then, once we're done with our business in Ko-Wahi, shouldn't we head straight to Le-Wahi and deal with the rest of them? If we have the amount of troops I'm suggesting, we should be able to breach the walls of Pala-Koro very quickly and then we'll be able to overrun it effortlessly..."OOC: Please don't kill Ira

Edited by Constructman

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo stood to his full height, towering over Ira as he looked down."Leave," he hissed. It wasn't a suggestion. "Your thoughts are noted and will be thought over. But if you value your life and the sanctity of your body once it is dead, leave."OOC: A.K.A. I'm tired of people finding this cave so randomly, even though it was said, multiple times, to be impossible to find without a guide by the others in this group. The only person who actually has an excuse to be here is Echelon.

profiles i guess

IC: Ira"Ok, ok!" Ira said as he backed away towards the cave entrance. "But you WILL miss me..." he said as he triggered the Volitak beneath his fencing mask, melting into the shadowsOOC: How else was I supposed to find this group? I needed to find a group of Makuta followers, and Echelon wasn't returning my pm, and the discussion topic said to go here. Hmmph, never mind, I guess I'll just go meet you guys in Ko-WahiIC: IraA while later, a cloaked figure reappeared on the Po Wahi-Onu Wahi border. Smiling, he started for Ko-Wahi via Onu-WahiOOC: Ira to Ko-Wahi via Onu-Wahi

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Sorry, Constructman, I've been very busy today and to be frank I couldn't think of any way of getting Ira quickly into the plot. Rest assured, though, if he sticks around, he'll get his chance.Incidentally, KNI, Echelon doesn't actually want to lead the forces of Makuta. He just wants favour with the aforementioned. Echelon would rather be working on covert, vital assignments - like when he was working with Vidar to hunt down the Company. Echelon wants to unite the dark beings of Mata Nui. and help co-ordinate them - but not necessarily be their leader. That's not the kind of power he wants.Oh, and I don't have time to lead ANOTHER group XDIC (Echelon)"Good," said Echelon, nodding his thanks to Zenix. "This plan shows promise, my friends. The ILS' days are numbered. I will seek out more to swell our numbers, and meet you in Ko-Wahi, for my skills will be useful to you in your attack there. I can travel quickly, so you may not have to wait long. Until then - walk in the shadows, my friends, and let us keep Mata Nui asleep."Echelon turned, and left the cave, his undead behind him.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: XerovWhy does he need to do the whole 'unexpected entrance, dramatic exit' thing? It's getting a little dull for me. Although, admittedly, it might be more for the people who don't follow him everywhere. Either way, I once again follow him without a word.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: My charrie knew the Makuta servants were in the mountains, and followed Echelon. And I had to do something with him.IC: (Durzan/Cave Hideout)From the moment he arrived at the hideout, Durzan went almost unnoticed by the planning, smarter Makuta servants. He was, quite simply, content to watch and listen to them. By now, he was sitting on the ground, with a dour look upon his face. All this talk of 'Parakuka' and ambushes was too much for the simpleton's mind. So he began eating some Skakdi jerky in an attempt to pass the time.By the time Echelon left, he'd heard enough to be able to make a decent decision. So instead of following Echelon out of the cave, he walked on over to Kyju. With an evil smile on his face, he told him, in a flat out way:"So, I'm a Makuta servant, and I couldn't help but hear you guys talking. What can I do?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Karemo and Kitano): The Anarchy's cave was not the only one burried under the canyons of Po-wahi - far from it. The network of catacombs was a rabbit warren where many beings could conceal themselves from the rest of society. Some were criminals, some madmen, but the caves were a refuge to them all. For these two, on the other hand, they had been a place of waiting. That wait, it seemed, was now at an end.News travels quickly on Mata Nui, and Karemo had always been sure to keep up to date. In these past few weeks, the rumors he heard during his hidden forays into Po-koro had been dadrk ones. Rahkshi attacks, evil storms and even a toa of darkness. This pleased him immensely, because it seemed now that the Makuta was making his move at last. For years now, the darkness had been passive, allowing the Matoran and toa of the world above to go about their lives, almost without interference. Recent events had changed that. The Makuta's forces were gathering, ready to put an end to the virtues and the foolish heroes who served them. It was time for he and his brother to emerge from the caves and prove to the world that their years to preparations and training hed not been for nothing.Soaring above the desert sands, having used his mask to take the form of a desert hawk, Karemo pondered these things. Kitano was down below in the caves, making a few last preparations and seeing to the makika who dwelt there. It soon appeared, though, that the toa of iron was not alone in these skies. Near on the western horizon was what appeared to be a giant insect. Such things were not a common sight so far from the jungles of Le-wahi, so Karemo flew after it. It was a long way off, so by the time he met it, it had already landed near the entrance to another cave, where it lay motionless, the bodies to two other being lying next to it, all dead. This odd set of circumstances puzzled the warrior until the explanation walked out of the cave, cloaked in black and clutching a three-pointed staff. "Echelon the necromancer" he breathed. It had been a long time since they had last met, but he recognised the other servant of Makuta. "Your presence explains much. I assume you are here on an errand of the Master?" As he spoke, he deactivated his mahiki and resumed his toa form.

ppg2.png

IC (Echelon)Echelon stepped onto the limp Nui-Kopen's back, and it stiffened, its wings unfolding and beginning to buzz. The moment Xerov was on, it was ready to shoot up into the sky -But Echelon stopped. A Toa had hailed him.He turned, slowly levitating back off the undead insect.He frowned at the newcomer, eventually recognising him. His name was...Karemo, that was it. A relatively lowly servant of Makuta, but still an ally in what was to come."Karemo," he said. "Yes, I am here on business of the Dark Lord, and I must move on soon. War is coming, and there is much to do."

Edited by Ghosthands

IC (Karemo): "Yes, I had guessed as much" Karemo replied. "If this is truly the time for us to crush the servants of Mata Nui, my brother and I will do all we can in your aid. Just say the word, and we will accompany you on this mission, or elsego to where we are needed. We have prepared long for this day, and we are ready."

ppg2.png

IC (Karemo and Kitano): "We shall be there before the hour is out" Karemo declared. "Many thanks for your words, Echelon. May the shadows surround you".With that, he jumped off the ledgem down into the canyon below. During his fall, he reactiveted his kanohi, taking the form of a bird once more. He flapped away westwards, ready to begin the Makuta Followers' campaing as soon as possible. He had hardly gone a hundred bio when Kitano teleported out of nowhere right in front of him. The thin toa of crystal had seen the direction Karemo had flown, and after finishing up at the cave, had come to join him. Karemo quickly relayed the plan to him, and he nodded in silent agreement. Looking up to the peak of Mount Ihu, hazy in the far distance, he activated his kualsi again, and was gone in an instant. Karemo flew after him, his wings beating quickly and staedily as he raced to catch up.OOC: Karemo and Kitano to Ko-wahi.OOC: They might be into Ko-wahi in an hour, but I won't. I'm off to bed. :)

ppg2.png

IC (Echelon)Echelon rose back onto the Nui-Kopen, and it took off into the sky."We must go to Ta-Wahi now," he said to Xorev, his voice barely audible over the buzzing of insect wings.Soon the sands of Po-Wahi gave way to the grasslands of Ga, Naho Bay glittering beneath them. The wind rushed past, in part due to the altitude and in part because of the speed at which the giant wasp was flying. Before long the grasslands too gave way to black volcanic rock, and the charcoal trees of the Charred Forest were visible down below.OOC: Echelon and co to Ta-Wahi

IC, Zenix: Zenix surveyed those followers gathered in the main gathering space of the cavern. "We have our orders, friends, and now we shall act. Follow me to Ko-Wahi." With those final words Zenix lead the rest of the group out of the cave into the hot, sandy, parched atmosphere of the desert. The bright sunshine made Zenix squint. He lingered for about a minute and began leading the followers in the direction of Ko-Wahi. He turned for a minute. "We are off now. Are there any questions before we proceed further?"

OOC: I'm just going to let Durzan tag along...IC: (Durzan/Po-Wahi)Durzan really felt like the odd man out. Especially after his rather, anticlimatic introduction. Instead of mingling with the others, he'd gotten shoehorned out of the cave he'd only just found. So, he'd decided to linger around the back of the group, and prove his worth in battle.But there was a question he had to ask."What in Makuta's name are we going to do there?" the newcomer asked.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC-KuAnLo:"And where is the place where it is least likely to expect those preparing for war?" KuAnLo asked. "Are you going to find multitudes of warriors and mercenaries at a simple academy or shrine, ready to burst out and kill everything in their path?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Enara from Le-Wahi.IC: (Enara)After trekking through the hot and humid jungle of Le-Wahi, the Vortixx arrived in the equally uncomfortable desert of Po-Wahi. After a few minutes, she reached the village of Po-Koro. After reaching the village, she entered a bar and started looking for any notice pertaining to possible mercenary work.OOC: Enara open for interaction.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:LoJak soldiered on through the desert, barely able to keep upright in the shifting sands. The sun beating down on him was incredible. He tried to drink from his water-pouch, but it was empty. He thought he remembered the same thing happening a few minutes earlier, but he couldn't be sure. He was dehydrated, and suffering from heat exhaustion. He wondered where that other Toa was, the Toa of Sonics that was a bard. LoJak couldn't quite remember her name, or even look behind him to see if she was there. He hoped he was close to the village.ooc: interaction?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?