Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha"Alright, if you really want to help." MIha said, glancing around. "It seems that everybody just left Vidar alone. Let's ambush him, then when we have him, we wait for the others to come back." She glanced around. "Also, I'm not sure if you know this, but if you heat up the air, and if it has enough friction, you guys can create lightning bolts. So, use that info wisely."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Merror)"An ambush is exactly what we need," Merror said. "We have to plan this carefully. Vidar's powerful; a surprise may be the only advantage we have."He took a quick look over the ridge, then ducked back down again."Right, I've got an idea," he said. "Havon, see if you can sneak up to the entrance. Miha, fly around and go in from the other side. Attack when I give the signal."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha"Can do." Miha said, hopping onto Angle, and flying stealthily around to the other side. She hopped down next to a different ridge, and awaited Merror's signal. She quickly made sure that she had full ammo in her saddle bag. She then pulled out her knife and started sharpening the Disks, waiting for the signal.

IC (Merror)Meanwhile, Merror made his way to the tall cliffs that surrounded Tiro Canyon.Using his Calix, he quickly and silently scaled part of it, climbing up and sideways, until he dropped noiselessly down onto a rock ledge, directly above Vidar.The trap was set.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Vade decided to do a quick check on the protodermis cargo. He was around a quarter through when he heard something at the back of the caravan. He looked out of the caravan, and saw a kikanalo charging them."Banua!" Vade called. "A kikanalo is charging us!"

IC (Banua): Banua spun around in an instant and saw the rahi. A kikanalo's most common defence was to trample its foe, and this one appeared to be doing just that. His heart pounding, he pointed his staff at the animal and triggered his power. He cut off the kikanalo's gravity, and the next time its powerful back legs struck the ground in its headlong rush, it rose into the air and did not come down.

ppg2.png

IC: WalkerMaking a vehicle-like structure big enough to carry four people and whatever they brought along with them while making it durable to travel across the entire Po-Wahi desert was tasking for the Toa of crystal. Tiring as it was, Walker was finished and he was quite satisfied with his work.The shape of their transport was like that of a big fishing boat, about four to five meters long and two meters wide. There was a chair in the front which he designated as the captain's chair and behind it were two chairs with a space in between them, leading to the back of the transport which was a big empty space, designated to hold whatever the group would travel with. There was a single chair in the back as well and whoever would sit in it would have to watch over their luggage. All this simply made out of sand."It's good to go guys. Didn't make anything too fancy but if you need something extra in the vehicle, just ask."

IC(Agarin): Agarin stepped forward and gave the signal to Goylo to open the gate. He stood at the ready and waited as the maha began its charge. He already had his plan. When the rahi was but only a few feet away, Agarin threw his voice back towards the gate and faked the maha's mating call, stopping the male one in front of him. Agarin then took the bewitched maha by the horns and chucked it about ten feet.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: GarmeThe Matoran, who had done nothing to help prepare at all, a little payback at walker, and Savulg for being evasive, and Wrehn for suggesting they visit another Koro, walked out of her hut boredly."That's a vehicle? It looks like something a drunken carver made with his hands tied behind his back. It's a moving death-trap."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Walker"Gladly. Up they go." said the Toa as he put a bunch of water-filled canteens into the back. It made him nervous that they would have no food for the entire traveling period in the harsh desert. Once he was done with his share, he hopped in his seat in the front."When you're ready hop in. We'll be starving for the rest of the day and the sun will be roasting us alive. Sounds fun."

IC: Garme"Which do you think will kill us first? A wild Rahi? The sun?"She asked, climbing onto the sand transport by herself, without Savulg's help. And... couldn't resist doing something. She pulled out one of her blade, putting it quickly to Walker's throat."Now, are you going to apologize for trying to kill me?"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Walker"Already did. Now if you would kindly remove that blade from my neck or else you'll find yourself crushed to death by my sand or probably buried a few hundred feet deep."Walker's sand was like a living being almost. As if it had an independent mind, it took shape and was beside Garme, ready to destroy her if she tried anything. "Looks like you've gotten worse. Now you're a nasty pessimist and you're about to kill your own friends. It's a darn shame."

Ic: "Hearing nothing else, we'll move to Onu-Koro as soon as possible," Stannis declared. "For now, go to sleep and rest. It's been a very, very long day, and if we're going to try to reach Onu-Koro without fainting and losing our minds, we'll need to be awake."

Kalama fell of the fence laughing at Agarin's technique."Well that was interesting." Golyo commented. "Using the mating call to your advantage. Very nice."Kalama recovered and climbed back onto the fence and dislodged Tanuka from her perch. "Not going to let yourself be outdone are you?" He asked.Tanuka definitely did not want to be outdone by her comrades not wanting to be the only one who flinched. She placed herself before the biggest Maha she could locate and stared it down. The Maha looked lazily at Tanuka and bleated.Golyo shrugged at her choice and whistled.The Maha turned to Tanuka and scraped it's hoof preparing to charge. Tanuka shivered but refused to back down this time.The group watched as the Maha charged full speed at the Toa.Tanuka then surprised everyone by charging herself at the Maha.What followed next would forever go down in Tanuka's personal history as the first epic thing she ever did.As the Rahi and Toa charged at each other the group looked on expectantly.Just as the Maha lowered it's head to gore the Toa, Tanuka leaped into the air in a horizontal leap. She grabbed the horns as she sailed over the Maha. Fluidly she folded herself rolling in a somersault across the Maha's back. The motion jerked the Maha up into the air allowing the Toa as she landed to hurl the beast over her head."BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" The Maha yelled as it sailed through the air and landed heavily. It's legs weakly still walking as it landed on it's side before it shuddered and went still.Tanuka covered her mouth horrified. "Oh no! Did I kill it?" She asked worriedly.Slowly the Maha got up and stumbled around drunkenly as it went to go find some quiet place to lie down and wonder just what had happened as it was pretty sure it had the giant blue two legged thing right in it's horns before suddenly finding itself airborne.Golyo slapped his knee as he laughed. "Bloody Karz Toa! First rate chucking that!"Kalama had fallen off the fence again and was rolling about in the dirt in hysterics. "Didyouseethelookonit'sFAAAA-HAY-HAY-HACE! WHOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He got out between laughs clearly unable to stand straight.Tanuka sighed in relief seeing the Maha hobble off and meekly returned to the group."Ah don't be like that Tanuka." Golyo said. "It was a beautiful throw. You use that on something your size or smaller and it won't know what hit it.""MATANUII'MGONNADIE-HIE-HIE-HIE! AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Was all Kalama could say.-------GOLYO'S HUTPO-WAHI TRADING ROUTEPO-WAHI, 0558 HRSMany hours of Maha chucking later, Tanuka was feeling better and a little more confident about facing down the Makuta's minions."Right. That's enough fun for one day." Kalama said hoping down from the fence. "Excellent work and I hope you all learned something from this. Now we'l-"A screeching cry suddenly interrupted the Matoran as he turned to face the noise. He drew his shields from his back."Practical exercise time boys and girls! Incoming Nui-Jaga!"6 of the scorpion Rahi burst from the dirt charging the small group."Let's make this interesting!" Kalama called out to his group over the chatter. "There's enough for each of you! Everyone take a Rahi and lay a smack down on it! No usage of elemental powers or Kanohi to make this far for Tanuka here! Weapons are authorized! Do not help anyone else! Your objective is to protect the Maha!"The Rahi screeched and assaulted the group.OOC: Alright gents, here's a chance to show off the Martial skills of your Toa. Try to avoid using elemental powers and fight only with your weapons. For those of you that can make weapons with your powers, you are allowed to do so. Only use your weapons or unarmed attacks to strike the Rahi. Also, please try and post AT MINIMUM THREE consecutive posts before you kill/KO your Rahi.These rules are simply to showcase what you can do with martial or weapons skills. However they are optional. You DO NOT have to follow them. If you want to one hit KO your Rahi with an elemental power in one post, I will not complain. I WILL ask that you please only stick to one Rahi as there's enough for everyone to get in the fight with no interference from anyone else.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen and Thama:Nui-Jaga, what a pleasant thing to encounter, Thama thought to herself. She immediately shot a few arrows at one of the Jaga to make it follow her. The Jaga screeched in anger before chasing after her. Thama dashed up one of the many sand dunes nearby and turned to see the Jaga struggling to climb up the loose sand. She stomped down on the sand at her level, causing the sand the Jaga was climbing on to slide out from underneath it. With a screech, the Jaga slid back down the dune. Thama fired another arrow at it as it got to its feet, hitting it right in one of its glowing eyes. She watched as it half-blindedly shot poison to the right of her. Now it was a simple matter of staying put and firing.Nen, being a more up close fighter, decided to charge into the task by literally charging in a gleeful fashion. He rolled to the side of a stinger strike and deflected its claw attacks with his sword. He then blocked another stinger strike with the flat of the blade, pushing the stinger out of the way while he gave the Jaga a hard boot to the face. The Jaga was pushed off its feet and screeched with anger. Nen smiled and charged forward to meet it. What fun! he thought to himself as he kicked the Jaga's face again.OOC: Are these particular Jaga infected? It'll be useful to know when it comes time to finish them.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: You gonna RP the Nui-Jaga?IC: CyraxCyrax watched as the Rahi surfaced. She drew her Katana's, forming them into a double sided sword, as she twirled it in her right hand. She got ready to take on one of them, and soon, was somersaulting over the one she had taken, having the advantage now that the Rahi was facing away from her.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vidar leaned against the rock wall of the canyon and slid down, until he was now sitting on the ground. His legs were tired. Heck, his whole body was tired. That was when he remembered the camp that was following him, caught in that freak sand twister.They wouldn't keep going though, Vidar thought, They were all sucked in, and judging from Aurum's shape - they got scratched up pretty badly. Relunctantly, Vidar climbed to his feet, glaring at Wraith. Even though the being was a harmless ghost, Vidar still had trouble being at ease with him around. "A trip to Ko-Wahi and back isn't quite the quick trip," grumbled Vidar. After grabbing his staff, he turned and looked down the narrow canyon path, the path that led to the entrance (and rock formation that Vidar ran into). Nothing of interest was down there, but the sounds of Rahi could be heard from the many crevices that were plotted about the area.-----------------"The bandages and healing herbs. Can you spare some.....?" asked Aurum."By all means, take as much as you need," said Ronkshou. He walked over and helped fix a serving of the herbal tea, which was said to help strengthen and even heal Toa. While Ronkshou was fixing this tea, Aurum asked another question, "Also, when we have finished with what we need, what will our next orders be?""Makuta wishes to eliminate all of the members of the Chronicler's Company," Ronkshou answered, "Tamaru's dead, Hafu is MIA, and I'm sending you for Kopeke now. Taipu, Kapura, and Macku must be found, interrogated and killed. All three are also MIA, but they need to be found. Your next mission would be to find those Matoran"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Havon, MimiraHavon thought about Skyra and the others back at Po-koro, they had to known they were okay at least. He looked at Mimira. "Hey, Mimira, why don't you head back to Po-koro and tell Skyra and the others were okay.""Okay Havon." Mimira didn't feel very usefull out here, so being able to at least deliver a message sounded like a good idea. On Mistweaver, she headed back toward the koro, being careful not to be seen by whatever was flying above. With that out of the way, Havon addressed Merror and Miha. "Wait a minute, you two want to attack Vidar, Echelon, a Toa of Iron, and whoever else they have with them? Just you two?" Havon let what he said sink in a little bit. "That's crazy, but it might be a little less crazy if you let me help."

IC: Zealokan, PayigesAs they wandered the village looking for Havon, Payiges suddenly piped up. 'Look over there, in the distance!' Zealokan peered at the object hovering above the horizon, slowly getting closer. 'That's... that's Mistweaver.' He started running towards the Gukko in the distance. 'Mimira! Do you know where the others are?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: MimiraMistweaver landed in the koro only a few yards away from Zealokan and Payiges. "The others are fine. Merror, Havon, and Miha are hunting down Vidar and the other bad guys. Oh, and before you go running after them or something don't...please. They're probably already about to ambush them and they don't want their cover blown." Mimira looked around, she didn't see Skyra, "Is Skyra here? I haven't seen him since we all got separated." She said with a slightly worried look. IC: WraithWraith said nothing to Vidar, he'd only speak when necessary, a typical Toa of Ice trait.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Banua): Banua spun around in an instant and saw the rahi. A kikanalo's most common defence was to trample its foe, and this one appeared to be doing just that. His heart pounding, he pointed his staff at the animal and triggered his power. He cut off the kikanalo's gravity, and the next time its powerful back legs struck the ground in its headlong rush, it rose into the air and did not come down.

IC:Vade watched in awe as the kikanalo rose into the air, never to return. Thanks to Banua, the convey had been saved."Thank you," said Vade.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC (Banua): The rahi may have been hanging in the air, but the convoy was far from saved. It still had the infected mask on, and Banua thought it was only a matter of time before it got annoyed enough to use its sonic roar.While the rahi was still thrashing about searching for a way back to earth, Banua was activating his kanohi faxon. He copied the power of a small bug he had seen in Le-wahi - small but powerful. The lightning bug, as it was called, had the power to fire off powerful electric shocks, and Banua sent a similar one up at the mask, trying to dislodge it.OOC: You decide if it his and how the rahi responds.

ppg2.png

IC: [Uyism]Uyism ignored the sunlight shining down onto her back as she continued walking through the deserts of Po-Wahi. Despite the fact that she had never really seen the Sun back when she lived underground, she did not look at it, for the Onu-Matoran that she had first met had told her that it would damage her eyesight. She stopped suddenly, bestial instincts telling her that she was hungry, before she started digging.And Iroiit were brilliant diggers, even if the ground was mostly sand and rock.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC (Merror)Watching Vidar from above, Merror noticed that he looked pretty tired. That would help...Then the Dark Toa picked up his staff and looked in the direction of where Havon was hiding. Now looked as good a time as any...Merror leaped from the ledge, using his Calix to land noiselessly a couple of bio behind Vidar. Immediately, he sent two streams of fire at Vidar's back from his swords, and shouted, "NOW!"

OOC: It's good to know that one can have 2 days off without everything going off in a completely different direction. ^^IC:Sisk sighed as he watched Merror leave. The Matoran was tempted to follow them, but there were bigger things at stake. Merror could handle himself. And if he needed serious help, he or Skyscratcher would know about it. The Matoran glanced at the mouth of the canyon in the distance one last time, before making up his mind.Merror had asked him to warn Ta-Wahi of these events. So he'd better get to it.With a renewed resolve, he climbed on Skyscratchers saddle, gently poked the large Gukko in the ribs and they took off, the large wings carrying them forward at great speed. As they climbed higher, the first rays of sunlight were climbing over the horizon in the distance. Sisk leaned to his left and Skyscratcher followed his lead, setting a course for the village of fire. OOC: Sisk to Ta-Wahi.---------Agni stroked his chin at his companions suggestion. "The well is one option. Food or energy-cans are another." he thought out loud. He looked at his friends and shrugged. "I guess since it's closest, we should probably take a peak down the well."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:Finally! One time a battle with staff that didn't get halfway over by the time I got back online! It's a miracle!IC:Miha"NOW!"Miha jumped into action, shooting multiple disks at Vidar, making it harder for him to escape the streams of fire. She quickly shot, then reloaded, glad she had only used a few earlier.