Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar led his shore party through many winding tunnels through the sandstone rock, before eventually they emerged from the mouth of an unremarkable cave, and the desert stretched out before them. They could just make out a path marker in the distance."Don't worry, lads," Lohkar said. "It's not far from 'ere ta Po-Koro."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Po-wahi:"Considering that our shore party consists of a 50-50 gender ratio, it might be best to not address us by a gender specific group name Captain Lohkar sir," Yasurek added. "Despite being a lad myself, I feel we can at least have some fairness in our word choices."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: [Gunner] - InfernavikaThere is a large stone building over the hill, it's massive grey walls standing resolute against the elements that have attempted to ravage it. You watch it intently, knowing who lives inside of it, and what shall happen when you enter it. Even if only four beings dwell inside of the veritable fortress, you can barely stand to have to go back there. Hatred and fear fills your soul even as you think about it. Malinus, the resentful, who always carried a deep, burning hatred for you. You try to tell him that it's not your fault that you're a sword-fighting prodigy, and he isn't.Then, there's the Master and the Mistress, never seen by him, but always watching. Checking for laziness, failure, weakness, mercy. None of those traits are allowed within those drab walls. But qualities which you have in spades.You check the sword at your hip, making sure it's secure. You remember the warning you received when you were presented with it, that if you ever lost this blade, the Master would be sure to lose you.And as horrible as it is here, it's still home. And you can't leave, not yet.So, steeling yourself, you march back inside the fortress, ready for anything.IC: [Rynekk Simul] - FowadiRynekk nodded, "The Infernavika, right? The pirates who kidnapped the Turaga?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: I grinned as we entered the desert. "Okay, first off, Nidiak, you have a point. But we aren't exactly charging into battle without a plan this time. We're just taking an innocent stroll around a nasty desert. Secondly, Merla, I'm doing the best with what I've got. Our friend didn't give us too many details. I suggest we start at the edges and head toward the middle, where Po-Koro is. Maybe that symbol the Reaper made out of iron will be around here somewhere. Who knows? We might trip over it."OOC: 3.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar pulled out his spyglass, aiming it at a large rocky outcrop that was still quite far off."That's Po-Koro there, mates," he said, lowering the spyglass and snapping it shut. "Time ta disguise meself..."Reaching into bag slung over his shoulder, he pulled out a two-tones blue Arthron and placed it on his face."There we go!" he said. "My own mother wouldn't recognise me. Mind you, she refuses to anyway..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Desert with crew:"It's a good thing that nobody in any of the island's law enforcement agencies knows that you wear an Arthron sir, or that would be a very easy to see through disguise," Yasurek observed. He pulled his hood up, obscuring his features, his cloak still perfectly nice and blue like it always had been despite what it had been through. "We'd best get mov-" he started to say, before he noticed Mimira tagging along. "Captain Lohkar sir, what's Mimi doing here?" he asked.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC KokkinosWalking into Po-Wahi, I began looking around. After some searching, I found the cave which mysterious-egomaniacal-scythe dude was talking about. Sitting down, I started to analyze the sand in the area, keeping an eye out for any beings that would approach.IC Merla"Wait, hold on. Why would he make a symbol for us to find? And Po-Wahi's big; who knows how long we'll be out here?"

IC: "I'm not saying that he made it for US to find. Point is, Po-Wahi IS a big place. If I was him I would make some kind of sign to help me remember." I sighed, continuing to walk along where the mountain began to slope up. "I don't know. We'll be here as long as need be."OOC: 2.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC Oh.IC Kokkinos"Interesting, the Po-Wahi sand has an extremely interesting quality. It is nothing like the Onu-Wahi or Ga-Wahi sand at all." Analyzing the sand, I sorely wished that I had a telescopic lens of some sort. I had seen matoran with those lenses in their masks; how I wanted one! All the while, I kept a close eye on the vault...

IC Kokkinos"Hello traveller. What brings you to this part of Po-Wahi?" I recognized them instantly; it was that dastardly team of toa! I may not leave my cave often but I'm not totally livjjng under a rock; their faces were plastered all over the news! I couldn't walk into a village without seeing those posters! Still, I played the fool; no need to get myself into too much trouble.Yet...IC MerlaI kept silent, watching the figure who was looking at the sand. Something seemed odd about him. It wasn't just his mask; that was weird enough, but just his... vibes. Being near him made me feel on edge. What was causing this?

IC Kokkinos"Oh, okay," I said. "Well SOMEBODY cares about it otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here," I shot back. Let them think they have won. But just when they least suspect it, crush their hopes...OOC Have the other five Rakal been established?

Edited by Constructman