Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Savulg)

Savulg rocks back in forth as his eyes begin to blur. He quickly places hand to his eyes to try to stop the blurriness. Sitting back down, he says,"Maybe we should stay. You can just talk, I'm listening," adds Savulg as he blinks a few times before looking back to Garme.-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

"Well, I didn't find much of anything in the desert," he starts. "Just a few bones here and there-no Kanohi or anything like that. As for my feelings, I'm a bit exhausted, but I'm ready for anything. I'm also a bit worried about you and I want to make sure you're alright." Savulgs pauses for a moment. "Anything else you'd like to hear?"-Mef Man

IC - Kol Uskey - Outside Whenua's Hut "Wull, ma' S'perka's back on ma Ussal." he replied to Koskium.He turned to Gavarm."Ya' shouldn't be wasting' yer lungs on those thin's, ma friend." he said to his fellow Ussalry member.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Savulg chuckles to himself and replies,"Yeah, I could learn a thing or two about conversations. Let's see, what else can I say. I don't like the dark and it's a bit...scary here. Also, I think that sleeping takes up too much time and it'd be best to do other things instead. And, I enjoy listening to your diagnosis's and other things on dying," he continues to ramble on; ocassionally adding some sort of compliment to Garme.Gavarm rolls his eyes before saying,"Is everyone going to just persucute me for smoking? How come everyone speaks up today after I've been smoking them for years?"-Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe listened to his rambling, noticing the somewhat compliments aimed at herself. But she didn't interrupt him, she was just listening to him, for once it wasn't her doing all the talking, which was a rather unexpected thing for her. Even since Savulg had said he loved her, he had been acting... differently. He had been trying to impress her it seemed. He was bravely going into fights, standing up against an angry detective, and now this...Then, she decided to interrupt for just a moment to ask a simple question."Why have you changed?"IC: Chronn"Say that again, and you'll be burping up soap bubbles for months."I snapped at my employee.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"And I find green very beautiful on you-""Why have you changed?" Savulg stopped talking, his mouth wide open about to start the next sentence. Why did he change. Why did he change? The Vortixx knew the answer right away. "Because of you," he replies, smiling. "I want to be my best for you; not the coward Vortixx, but the brave, strong, thoughtful Vortixx that looks out for his friends. And I'm enjoying every minute of it. Unless what I do gets you into trouble, of course."-Mef Man

"This is merely the tunnel entrance." The Toa of Water explained to the Toa of Green. "Onu-Koro is deeper underground. Oh. Sure Agarin. Hang on." Tanuka paused to draw moisture from the air. A globular sphere of water hung from her fingers."Err... you have something I can put this in?" Tanuka asked feeling embarrassed at forgetting such a thing.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Tanuka shrugged. "More or less. Onu-Koro is one giant cavern where the Onu-Koroan Matoran live. There's lots of tunnels underground that lead everywhere on Mata-Nui. They all lead to Onu-Koro. The surface of Onu-Wahi is nothing but sand and desert. Everything is underground here."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC - Kol Uskey - Declaring war on SmokingAs he had recited many a time, Kol stated clearly the following words."As article two dash nine-nine of ta' Onu-Koro Militarah' code states, smokin' be bad fir the lungs, the throat, an' the teeth. Now, can we 'ave that on an Ussalry Guard? I'd eh'spect 'at fromma' Ta-Koro garr'd, but nawt from one of us!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: OlsarkImitating all of his clan members, the old Skakdi of fire disappeared under the waves, much to his displeasure. The unique feel of water and the simple thought about getting wet disgusted Olsark. Trying to ignore his discomfort, the Skakdi swam behind Dev'ar following the Toa.

OOC: I'll time skip Nost and Sagom if ya' don't mind.

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gavarm, and Sagom)

"I'm nart smokin' 'dis one," he replies through the clenched teeth around the cigar.As the clan's members started attacking the first two boats, Gahla'm and the other two reach the boat in the rear left. She stealthily climbs up to the stern, standing behind the confused pilot of the boat. Dev'ar climbs up as well and holds his hand out to help the Skakdi of Fire.After a trip on an Ussul cart, the two were soon in Onu-Koro."Well, where do you want to eat?" she asks Nost while looking across the ceiling of the village and the streets. It was beautiful in a weird way here for the Ga-Toa.-Mef Man

Ic: Goolu worked, but warily kept his eye on the torch and on his shivering. The others felt the cold, too, he knew, from the quizzical looks they gave each other. The foreman continued with his chant, but the growing disparity and sensation that something was amiss still plagued him like a nagging dog that tugged at his breeches.And then, once, one of many glances he gave to the side, he saw something move beyond the torch. Something blue. Intense. And the chills down his spine felt more extreme when he saw it. And suddenly, without further warning, winter had come.****A rhythmic chant still followed Goolu as he ran as fast as he could up the tunnel, two torches in his hands, one to light the way, the other to keep the cold at bay. He finally arrived at a junction and hopped on one of the ussals they kept there, and finally the chills subsided as he put the distance between he and the... thing that attacked his fellow workers.His crab's feet clicked on the ground quickly, but he urged them to be faster, hoping in a frightened frenzy to reach the Koro in time to tell the others, the turaga, and the ussalry. And inside, he felt the sting of sorrow as he realized with sickening emotions that his friends were dead, gored by the demon itself.Finally, his ussal emerged from the mine shaft and was bathed in light from lighstones held aloft on the roof of the Koro. He raced for the turaga's hut, ignoring pleas by the other matoran to slow down or take his crab out of the streets. He spotted a squadron of guards at the hut's entrance, but that did little to relieve his urgency. He dismounted and approached them fast."Is the turaga in? Or can you help? Sound the alarm, something! There's... there's something out there and he killed my friends!"****[One-minute earlier]Rubigo was smoking his pipe, but at the looks the others gave him in the wake of the previous conversation, he decided to explain himself. "As a matter of fact, smoking certain mixtures helps keep the mind and body awake and strong. I'd much rather treat myself to this privilege rather than deny myself the satisfaction I get when I do intake this leaf's smoke. But if you don't want to, that's fine by me!" he said before he puffed another cloud.Then a miner, rather green looking, charged his ussal forward, nearly crashing into the hut, and sarted yelling things about death, help and alarms. Rubigo's mind didn't have to work too hard to realize something was very, very wrong.

OOC: Actually, I did get around to PMing Nuju. He Rped as Onepu and shut the door of his hut in my face, so I had Thama talk to him through the door to try and get him to talk to us... except Nuju hasn't responded to my post a page or two back, so yeah...Also, toathekid, we aren't in a bar or anywhere near one so I have no idea where you got a glass.IC Nen:"Onu-Wahi's such a fun place," Nen remarked as they continued down the tunnel. "Lightstones light up enough to make these tunnels reasonably well lit. The exact brightness varies," Nen told Fragarach.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Rahi on a stick!IC: Nost / OlsarkPaying attention was difficult for Nost as he barely caught Sagom's question about eating. The Ko-Toa was too busy examining his surroundings, taking in the sights. Suddenly, a delicious smell invaded his nostrils as it wafted through the air, turning his attention to the source. Looking around, he spotted some sort of rahi on a stick. He didn't know what it was but it smelled good enough for him."I'll take four of those.""Here you go. You should have seen the last guy who came here; the darn Toa almost bought my entire stock and was stuffing his face. If you see a brown Toa with a white shirt, tell him he's going to have some bad indigestion."Returning to Sagom with the unappetizing-looking food, he gave two to her and kept two for him. Without question, Nost bit into the food and immediately fell in love with it."This stuff is delicious! If Gezdom was here, he'd go wild over this."Olsark used his powerful arms to climb onto the deck of the ship with Dev'ar's help. As his feet hit the firm floor, he looked up to see a foolish Matoran charging at them with a dagger. As if it were nothing, the Skakdi tripped the little one as soon as he came within range and threw him off of the boat. The satisfying "AAAAAAAAAAH!" and plop filled Olsark's ears.

Tanuka pointed at one as they went past. The lightstone illuminated the whole tunnel for a good 10 bios in both directions. Another one sparkled in the distance if one had to guess about 30 or 40 bios off on the opposite wall."That's a lightstone. They mine them down here in the Great Mine. Onu-Koro's claim to fame and lifeblood. It's a giant mining operation that spans almost the entire Wahi! The biggest concentration of lightstones comes from a vein mined in the tunnel that leads to Ta-Koro."ONU-KORO ENTRANCEONU-KOROONU-WAHI, 1347 HRS"And this is Onu-Koro!" Tanuka gestured to the wide cavern.The underground mining town lay in a giant cave. Lightstones and torches lit up the city like stars glimmering in the night. Dark colored Matoran went about their business while other breeds mingled about. The largest concentration could be seen at the Onu-Koroan Bazaar where many Matoran went about buying, selling, and trading. Ussal crabs were seen pulling carts filled with rock and ore to be broken down, sorted, and processed before being traded and sold to the other villages from the various tunnels.An Ussalry patrol went by mounted on Ussal crabs trained for combat as they scanned about looking for suspicious people."Mata-Nui it's busier then the stories the Marines tell each other back in Ga-Koro!" Tanuka said looking around in wonder.