Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Incommodo & Reichenbach"Good." Incommodo was happy enough with how the funeral was working out.Reichenbach walked through the streets of Onu-Koro. They were waiting for 'the opportune moment'.Riechenbach was Chronn's biggest fan. The Toa of Sonics knew everything there was to know about the detective, and Reichenbach wanted to prove that they were smarter. The news of Incommodo's fake funeral was perfect, as it would allow Reichenbach to meet Chronn face-to-face, as it were.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Reichenbach would have seen Inc when the door was opened to find the body, and could have heard conversations while standing near the hut, due to Toa-of-sonics-level-hearing. Reichenbach found out about the funeral earlier, I only just mentioned it now.IC: Incommodo"Why would you be bothered changing your voice now?" Incommodo asked.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ic: "Goolu was terrified, terrified by the bodies, terrified by the impaled friend, terrified by the sounds in the deeper part of the cave, terrified by the cold. He stared in rapt despair at the darkness, straining to see past the torches lights. "Um, guys," he said slowly, "I think I see..." his voice trailed off. From the shrouded shade,, two small, dim, blue eyes could be seen shifting side to side, as if ovserving while strafing from afar. They gave their hypnotic dance, cryptically snarling in its frozen tongue to the soldiers and companions. All eyes returned its gaze, hesitant to shoot and too stiffened with primordial fear to move.The attack came from behind. The intact digger, previously frozen solid and impaled on the wall, growled intelligibly and sadistically as it glowed faintly blue, stabbing Goolu with the very icy stake it was hung on seconds earlier. Goolu, a one-time survivor, survived no more as his face gaped wide like his eyes when stared into the undead's eyes with a brand new terror.* * * *Stannis always was unimpressed by Onu-Koro, and now was no different. Birthplace of enginuity? Center of economy? Realm of dedication? Please. Po-Koro produced more majestic art, Ta-Koro produced more widgets, and even Le-Wahi was where a matoran's dedication was truly tested and came up positive much more than Onu-Koro always seemed to boast. It had hardy people, but they were no better than all the rest. Hopefully, however, Taipu was hardy enough to stay here in this time of trials."Well," he said to his entourage in his characteristic dry tone of unimpression, "we're here." The confetti was flat. "We can rest in an establishment, head right for the turaga, or ask everyone we meet if they've seen Taipu. Any other suggestions? Preferences?" he asked. He had plenty of ideas for commands, but his atempt at democracy was to show that he wanted Unity to be a part of the group, not just everyone united after him.

IC: "Uyism, keep zem off arr backz!," Koskium ordered as he blinked. That stupor...Dung!Sulov grabbed saperka in one hand and held it angled over his chest to deflect or stop any projectiles flying at him. The commander's head turned to see--The matoran--Who had been found impaled on the ice spike--Standing behind the digger, glowing blue as Goolu toppled with said spike in him.The Onu-Matoran's eyes widened and he nearly cursed. As a commander, he'd heard of the more exotic masks. So while Koskium had never fought a being with a Tryna, he knew what the mask could do.Which was why he did not like this scenario. An attack could come from any of the buried beings as they pieced themselves back together. And not just that, but the dead bodies were puppets; they felt no pain.He considered that this enemy COULD be using a Mahiki. The hypnotizing was even similar to that an illusionist would use. But if so, Goolu could not have been impaled and the chill would not exist. Sulov was sticking his money on the Tryna...And on ice."Prepar for ze det bodiez tu attack-ziz iz a Ko-Toa vith Tryna! Uskey, Rubigo, firre at ze area beloh ze glohing eyez! Tarnok, Gavarm, dra zaperka!," Sulov finished while turning his head back towards said eyes. He put his saperka back between repeating crossbow and checked to make sure the eyes were still there.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [Uyism]Within her mind, Uyism's more Rahi-like instincts were telling her to run, subconsciously recognising the unnaturalness of the reanimated corpses. However, her logical side took hold, and she swiftly moved forward, holding off the undead so the others could fight whoever was in control. Her claws swiped through one of the bodies, whose head flew off. It did not make much difference, the body continuing to charge at her."Unnatural," she remarked, before spitting at several of the bodies, her corrosive saliva slowly burning through the armour of the undead.She slashed at them again, this time managing to completely eviscerate another corpse. Yet it pulled itself back together, and continued on.

OOC: Pirok, unless you specifically have him outside of the hut getting the information through the thick stone walls.. I think you should not use information unless you have actually gotten it. So... I'd say he's only partly aware at what is going on. He wouldn't know there is a funeral, but if he hears the news, he can connect the pieces.Please, if you intend to use sonics to listen in, actually do it in post, not just claim you've done it.IC: ChronnI had gone back to silence, taking the knocked over bowl he held trail mix in, turning it right-side up on my damaged desk. Then I grabbed a bag from the back of the room, pouring the content into the bowl. My trail mix had been successfully refilled. I flopped back into my damaged chair, and started munching away.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Okay, from now on, I'll specifically state when he uses sonics to listen in. I'll wait 'til he reads the news article before I have him specifically state he knows. I'm not writing things from his point of view, at least not unless I use italics.IC: Incommodo"What is that stuff?" Incommodo asked Chronn.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Alright, just wanting to make the game a bit more fair.IC: Chronn"That 'stuff' would be the glorious food that is know as trail mix. It is made from dried fruits, nuts, and grains. And it is worth more to this detective agency than you ever will be."He snapped, eating more of the food he enjoyed greatly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You could have done something a lot easier than that to escape... Also, why couldn't I recycle energy like that? Onyx simply pulled the diamond back into the ground, and than controled it into a new shape, and pushed it up again.IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-Wahi Onyx didn't verbally react to the Matoran's taunt, choosing to physically act. Raising his hand, a multitude of deadly sharp crystal spikes shot from the ground in a circle around the Matoran. All this creating was eating away at Onyx's elemental energy...Over in the corner of the room, Lexon twitched. Not a good sign.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GarmeThe crystal spikes rose around her, trapping her surrounded by deadly stabbing spike which only a fool would try to climb over and get stabbed into by.But Crystal was tough, but blunt force could break it. an impact with a blunt weapon could shatter even diamond. Problem was, blades were cutting tools. And crystal was tough to cut. So she was stuck. She hated being trapped.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Oh, I thought you meant you kind of absorbed the diamond back into the ground and using that energy to create something new rather than re-shape it. My bad. As for the escape attempt: what could I have done which would be much easier...? IC: WalkerAfter repetitively hitting the wall combined with the bars, the prison wall gave in and shattered. With that, Walker escaped and ran back into the sand-covered territory, noticing that the pillar he created which held Lexon destroyed and the Vortixx lay in the remnants of the structure. Just to be safe, he covered the body in sand and hardening it.OOC: I am not about to have someone I knocked out step back in :P

IC - Kol Uskey - CaveKol rode cautiously. This place sent a shiver down his spine. His hand absentmindedly clutched his saperka. Then...the eyes. It made him ride back a bit. Then the ice spike came. "No!" Kol wanted to help Goolu. He wanted to reach out and run him back to safety; to a medic. He wanted to tell him everything would be alright. But he couldn't. Goolu was dead or dying. A stab to the back was no small injury.It was infuriating, not being able to help him. As soon as he heard the order, he jumped at the chance. This guy was about to find out what death felt like. He let loose a volley of bolts at the area below the eyes.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I thought something like that might happen. As for a easier escape, use your crystal powers to creat a solid tunnel of crystal to the main cave, and the absorb the crystal, creating a tunnel. I got to give it to you, though, your escape was very original. IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx waved to Walker. "Toa, your Matoran friend here is in quite the predictament. Put down your weapons, Absorb your sand, and Lexon will walk you out. These are my terms if you don't want me to further the crystal spikes."Where Lexon laid, covered in sand, a Fist shot up, than a knee. Soon, he would escape from the hardened-sand prison.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Was it confirmed that the corpses are reanimating by this point, or was it just Ice-Spike Matoran?IC: Tarnok, Zombie Movie, Onu-Koro Mine"Yes sir." Tarnok drew his saperka and quickly analyzed the situation. Dead bodies + Tryna + Combat= Oh Karz. Preparing to fight, Tarnok commented "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I don't think Lexon's in any shape to do much after all of that. Don't forget, I can't absorb my sand back; it's not recyclable IC: Walker"After all your little 'pet' has been through, he's in no shape to walk me out at all. Speaking of predicaments..." Noticing the Vortixx breaking free, Walker piled in even more sand on the body, so much that breaking free would be a fool's errand as he zipped in right beside him using his Kakama. With the entire body covered in a huge mound of sand, Walker caused it to push down with mediocre force, putting pressure on Lexon's body."Now he's in no condition. Anywho, release her and go or else I'll increase the pressure on this guy's body, crushing and squeezing the air out of his lungs, eventually breaking a few bones."Walker was also still holding his diamond war hammer and tapped it gently against Lexon's exposed face."I won't be hesitant to pound his face a bit too." OOC: Hostage vs. Hostage situation

IC: Garme"And as the sand presses in on him, he will feel first his bones tearing into muscles and tissue-"She began a gruesome description of the horrors and pain ot dying by being crushed by sand. It was enough to make even the strongest stomached people a little sick feeling.All the while, she was also beating the crystal with her sword's hand-guard, starting to crack it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Gavarm and Savulg)

Gavarm curses before spitting his cigar out on the ground. After sheathing his crossbow, the Matoran grabs his melee weapon and prepares for battle.Savulg jumps out of the way of the attack before running toward Garme. He puts all of his force on the crystal cage; slamming it with his rifles. The Vortixx was sure that the crystal had broken completely, but he wasn't sure.-Mef Man

OOC: Good thinking Batman.IC: Wrehn suddenly stopped his mad attack, and ran off into the shadows. He then sneaked round Onyx until he was behind him, and leapt out, grabbing on to his shoulders and holding his knife against his head.OOC: Hostage chain! And I suppose that could be an autohit, if it was, then just say he jumped out at him with a knife.

IC: Onyx & Lexon, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx grinned as the Matoran latched onto his back. Controling his Diamond Armor, Onyx sent the Matoran flying backwards, thanks to a fist of diamond where his back armor was. Turning to the Matoran, who was still stuck in the spikes, Onyx amplified the afore-mentioned spikes through her body, all the while, creating six more to go through Savlug, and one where the Matoran he had sent flying was headed. All this lowered his elemental energy to 1/4's full.Walker's pile-of-sand-crushing-attack was indeed painful, leaving Lexon defenseless.OOC: That's probably the most character-defining post i'll ever write for Onyx. He couldn't care less if his henchman died. Also, Wotsiznaim, If you want to argue that's a Auto-hit, consider that you were latched onto his back. There's nothing you could do to dodge, which is why most combatants on earth don't jump on the bigger guy. XD All in all, I'd say this has been a pretty good fight!

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: WalkerUpon seeing the attacks on his friends, Walker increased the pressure up to the point of being near bone-breaking.OOC: You're going to have to make Lexon perma pass out now. I can't really inflict major injuries but seeing the position Lexon's in and all the damage he's taken, he should be out of the picture and not wake up any time soon.

OOC: I'm killing him off. I need to show how cold, skilled and evil Onyx is.IC: Lexon (DEATH POST), Onu-Wahi CatacombsWith a disgust crack, Lexon's ribs punctured his lungs, forcing all the air out of his body with a terrible sound. Dead almost seemed to kind a word for his horribly mutilated corpse.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oh boy. Well this makes my job easier.IC: WalkerWalker was greatly disturbed to have observed his killing of Lexon, watching as blood began to pour from his mouth. It was funny; he had officially broken the golden Toa rule but it seemed unrealistic to him and almost unworthy of notice. How ironic it was for a regular trouble-maker to become a killer on a trip for pleasure.Seeing as how Lexon was dead, Walker lifted the sand from his body and moved all of it closer to him, including the rest on the floor surrounding the corpse. The sand also happened to drag along both chains, one broken, one still intact. Picking up the intact one, Walker began to spin it above his head like a lasso at extremely fast speeds using his Kakama, turning it into an extremely deadly weapon for what it would hit. Walker then released the chain as he threw it sideways at Onyx, hoping the impact would deal some heavy damage. To someone without his armor, the impact would surely kill them or crush their bones into a multitude of tiny pieces.

IC: The crystal spike whizzed past Wrehn's face, which gave him a millisecond of relief, before his ear was cut open by the flying object. He groaned in pain, clutching his ruined ear, before looking up just in time to see Lexon get crushed to death brutally by Walker. He almost gasped, then remembered that he was aiming to kill only seconds before.He hung back for a while, recovering from the destruction of his ear.

OOC: Yeah... that would kill her if it worked... Injured leg good enough for you?IC: GameBetween herself and Savulg's attacks, part of the crystal shattered, letting her leap out, only to have sharp crystal stab into her lower leg, and break off inside with her movement. She let out a pain-filled scream as she clutched her leg, the shard of crystal not really in all that deep, but enough to cause incredible pain and make her unable to walk. Someone would have to remove it and her leg would cleaarly not be healing up any time soon.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Az, Onu-Koro Backstreets)The village of Ony-Koro seemed so bland. Little matoran, simply darting around all day, riding their little crabs. It was boring, like the rest of the villages on this Mata Nui forsaken island. Az was going to change that, one step at a time.It had been a week or so since Mata Nui's villians had convened in Le-Koro and were given the task of killing the Chronicler's company. After the-messy death of Tamaru their cover had been blown. Another attempt at assassination, this time in Ga-Koro, had failed spectacularly.Az had waited in Onu-Koro for a while, making more explosives in a little inn room. He'd abandoned his goal of blowing up Taipu and now focused on his favorite hobby, chaos.In order to make his Malfactor's (Makuta's) plans flow faster, he reasoned that turning the island's attention towards a mad bomber/serial killer would draw the authorities away from the company. Thus, allowing his more powerful comrades to take the pests out.Fun for him and a victory for Makuta. A win-win situation.After mapping out escape routes and deciding a target, the time was now. Onu-Koro would be the first to have a blast.Slipping through back alleys and behind cover, he creeped towards the Kodan Square, one of the main bazaars in the village. With his black robes, he managed to blend with the shadows he used as cover. Silently pulling a large jar, he put a short fuse into it, and lit a match.The fuse lit instantly, and Az hurled it into a crowd. Within seconds, it exploded with majestic boom, covering the area with a temporary smoke screen. The screams were music to Az's ears as he, for a few seconds, watched the carnage with glee. About one Onu-Matoran laid in a bloody pool, while others staggered around, wounded.Quietly and quickly, Az made his way towards the mines, keeping an eye out for the local guard.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Lepidran raised his hand. he had a suggestion."In stone-village they had Hafu under watch-guard. It may be the same here, and Whenua Path-Finder may not grant us access. Perhaps we should ask around see if we can gather information on Taipu Earth-Mover's current status. It should not take many of us," he said, in regards to Aurax's concerns about fatigue, "Perhaps Nichou, as this is his home-turf, and one other."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ic: "No, you go ahead and go with Nichou, Lekua," Stannis said. "Aurax, if you want to rest, you can go with Dece. Atiel and Lepidran, unless either of you want to rest, the two of you are a group. I'll search on my own."Although time is of th essence, this town seems so far to be peaceful, so I think it's safe to say the agents of Makuta haven't come here yet. Either way, we can go at an easier pace here until further notice. Take your time, but don't overlook a stone," warned Stannis.

IC(Savulg)

Savulg yelps as two of the spikes slice through his side, but the last thing on his mind was himself. Garme was in trouble again and, with the enemy dead, it would be easier to tend to her."What happened, Garme?" he asks upon running toward her aid; blood running from his side.-Mef Man