Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah, I know. In my first post with Henkka and Alex I believe I stated somehow that Stronin was alive.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):Henkka should've felt happy about Stronin actually believing him, but despite this, he actually felt sad and guilty."You did not", Henkka said. "But it caused you pain. And someone else did die. My best friend died... even if he didn't remember me."Henkka paused suddenly, remembering who had actually killed his friend. It had been Alex as an Onu-Matoran."You scum!" Henkka suddenly turned at Alex and slapped him hard. Alex fell to the ground, totally surprised by Henkka's actions. He quickly stood up, however."And just what do you think you're doing?!" Alex snapped. "As I recall, it was your idea to hold a truce until we're both out of here!"Henkka breathed heavily for a few moments but then calmed down. "Yes", he said flatly and started walking again.It was Alex who spoke to Stronin next. "Wait a minute... so why did he... I mean... we, fight Xa-Koro? Do you mean... it is full of evil mages and stuff. And they kidnapped someone. Isn't that good enough a reason to fight them?"

OOC: I see. Let us get away from this temporal leakage stuff for now and get back to...THE PLOT!IC: [Stronin]"Xa-Koro is basically the village you go to if you want to do something incredibly illegal," said Stronin, replying to Alex's question. "Why would you two try and invade it?"The Toa of Iron paused again, before moving on to a completely different topic."Anyway, why are we here again?"

IC: The Shadow & Invisible"Hey! Wait for me!" Invisible shouted, following the others.The power of the field had weakened due to JL leaving, so The Shadow was able to leave. Where to next?OOC: Invisible to Le-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):"We're here to find a safe place for us to discuss and plan", Alex said. Henkka was in no mood to explain the situation and was walking quite far ahead of Stronin and Alex."And I know just the place."The group emerged from the tunnel into the village of Onu-Koro. Lightstones lighted the mining city while Matoran from all over the island buzzed around, trading with each other. Henkka was waiting for the two to reach him."Where to now?" Henkka asked. Alex smiled."Follow me. We're going to see an old friend."

IC: With no obvious drawback, Clo'on didn't see the punch coming, so didn't have time to properly defend. The punch hit him, but rather than crumple him like a doll, just sent him flying. Flying being the operative word. He was using his Fanixe to mimic the powers of a shore turtle, and was gliding along. By not resisting the punch, he'd lessened its impact on him. Dropping back to the ground he switched to the powers of a mud-crawler, exhaling a cloud of acidic fumes in Black Knight's direction. He was attempting to remove a few layers of that armour, make her a more vulnerable target

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Venen from Po-WahiIC: VenenI walked into the underground village, scanning the crowds for Nex. I still ached all over from the burns I had recieved from the Toa I had killed, but it wasn't as bad as it had been in Po-Wahi. I wondered exactly what my prize would be... and if I would be told the location of the safe place that Nex had mentioned. I wouldn't mind a few days of rest and relaxation.

OOC: Well he's breathing it out, so I'd say it was going wide. Like your clouds of breath on a cold dayIC: The acid cloud had forced her to keep moving, so Clo'on needed a faster attack. He switched to the powers of a lightning bug, shooting arcs of electricity from his fingers at Black Knight. With her thick armour she was essentially a walking lightning rod. He wasn't using lethal levels of voltage, but it should still be enough to stun her, or slow her down

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: NexThe Turaga was not far from where Venen had last seen him. He had barely moved from that spot at all, other than to speak to the next killers. He hadn't noticed Venen was back yet, he seemed to be looking for someone else in the moving people of the village. He was speaking to himself quietly."Where are you... I do not really wish to spend all of my time searching for possible members..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VenenI spent several minutes watching the crowd before I spotted the Turaga. The markings on his armor stood out quite a bit.I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Nex had hardly moved in several hours. The old one must have had quite a bit of patience.I made my way through the crowd, bending down and whispering, "It is done," in his ear.

IC: Nex"Excellent, excellent. I expect that the tablet has been placed near his body?"Nex asked calmly, turning to face the Toa. He was expecting the Toa to question why he had been sent to kill that victim."So I expect you wish to have your reward now?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:The Vortixx wasn't quite sure what to make of Clo'on's sudden diversion, by going hand to hand with this armoured being. Of course, putting somebody rude in their place was something Toa liked to do, so it wasn't too much of a surprise, but then again, she didn't particularly care for either Toa or Matoran, so seeing somebody shove them around was not something she disapproved of.What did catch her attention though, was how much of a gentleman the Toa of Stone remained during the fight. Facing of against the Nui-Jaga hadn't quite revealed that quality about him. Kohra was...fascinated, or at least something similar in her emotional range. Flexing her glove, she readied herself to intervene, should her companion require help.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(BK): "Urgh! I hate lightning conjurers!" She took the full force of the stun, causing her to stand still. "Listen, Rahi-Toa, I don't want to hurt you."Actually..."And I'm sure you have a certain attachment to life, being a toa and all. So, let's just let each other...be alone...I suppose."Argh! Why aren't I killing him!? What is this...Mercy?

IC: VenenI chuckled. "I didn't even have to watch him die. It was a simple matter of poisoning him, acting like I panicked and dropping the tablet, and watching to make sure the poison took effect. Before he realized he was poisoned, he grabbed the tablet. Then the poison kicked in, and he ran away. He took the tablet with him, so it will be found on the body.I thought it over. "I'd at least like to know what said reward is."

IC: Nex"Then, are you sure he is dead? Did you see the body lying without life? There are antidotes for poison out there..."He looked and Venen, shaking his head slightly. He was a bit disappointed, he had expected better from Venen. But the Toa apparently hadn't seen the person die, and that was a rather large mistake. Fatal wounds, often were not as fatal as expected. But, he had offered a reward to the Toa of The Green."The reward is rather simple, but I am uncertain about the survival of your victim..."He reached into part of the metal in his armor, pulling out a metal plate. On the metal was written 'Medic - Ta-Koro'."It will easily provide a useful cover, so long as you claim your poisons are medicine."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VenenYes, because everyone coats their daggers in poison. Of course, I didn't say that out loud... I wasn't that foolish.I shook my head slightly. "His chances of getting an antidote in time were nearly impossible. He actually took me to an abandoned part of the city before I killed him. Howeer, I will go back if you so wish. No one saw the deed."I swallowed my anger. I made my poisons myself, and I had faith in the abilities of said poison. Still, Nex had a point, though it was annoying.

IC: Nex"There is no need to go back and check. I have no doubt that the person is dead from your poisoning."He noted, handing the small metal plate to the Toa of the Green. He could get over his disappointment, Venen was still learning the ways of killing others with great skill and certainty."Now, I might have another murder for you, if you are up to it..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex"That is merely part of it. The other part is this murder."He commented, pulling out the last of his NEX tablets and handing it to Venen."I want you to kill a Matoran, so you won't have to worry about fighting him. But to make this a little more interesting, I want you to kill him without using your knives."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex"Isn't it obvious why I am giving you such specified instructions?"He grinned calmly and coldly, Standing strait up without the help of his staff, which he pointed up at Venen's face, knife blade first."It is as simple as can be... I thought you would figure it out."He lowered his staff, returning to using it for support."On this mission, I can provide any information you wish to know about the target."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]When Arkrak had finished making a rather large profit outside of the building, he returned to his new employer's office, where he found Chronn sleeping. He quickly surveyed the room, noting that his employer seemed to have been reading a tablet before becoming tiring out."Hey one-man-homicide-squad," said the Toa of Sonics as he waved a large sack of widgets in front of his fellow Toa's sleeping face. "I managed to get a lot of funds for the agency. Do you want it?"

IC: ChronnI groaned as I was rudely awoken by my annoying employee. I decided to fire him right there on the spot, then he started waving a sack full of widgets right before my eyes. I really, really didn't want to know what he had been doing while I was sleeping."It's a sack of widgets. I already have enough money to fund Dark C Investigations. I'm not in this for money."I replied to the Toa, not caring about the sack of coins in the slightest. This wasn't about earned money. I did this for the fun of it, the thrill of hunting down and stopping those who killed others, and giving them a taste of their own medicines. Yes, I was addicted to the thrill, the sheer rush of adrenaline I got from hunting down the deadly, and showing them they weren't the only deadly ones. But, I really did need to stop killing them, it was what I took this job to avoid doing.But it was just too much fun.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Chronn"Here, see what you can figure out from this."I grumbled, tossing the NEX tablet to Arkrak. I couldn't figure out anything from it, but this guy seemed insane. Maybe a little insanity was all it would take to figure out what the stupid tablet meant. Who knew, this worthless employee could end up being only semi-worthless.But even if only semi-worthless, he was still annoying. Some would say I was always highly irritable and had a short temper, but the people who said that were all fools, mindless fools.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak blinked slightly when the tablet landed into his hands. He hadn't expected his employer to give him a job so quickly, but he decided to oblige the other Toa, and began to stare at the tablet."Where exactly did you get this?" he asked. "I can't really work without knowing what this is for."

IC: Chronn"I found it on my doorstep. Not exactly the most threatening tablet I've received, but I can't decipher a meaning for it."I knew it said NEX, but I didn't know what a NEX was, a person, object, or place. There were no clues that I had seen, nothing but the three letters on the tablet. challenges, but this was certainly a puzzle.I hated puzzles.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]"On your doorstep eh?" muttered the Toa of Sonics as he tried to glare at the tablet. "It might be a message of some sort then."He gave the tablet back to his employer, quickly drawing up some conclusions within his mind."Who would give you a message, and would they be hostile or neutral to you?"

IC: Chronn"I have enemies on this island, I'm sure of that. But, I do not know who they are, and all the other threats have been quite different from this tablet."I explained, irritated with the confusing piece of stone. NEX, written in stone, but what it meant was unknown to me. I was a investigator, I wanted to know about things. I had piles of tablets describing everything I knew about murder, sealed away in the back room. But this tablet was different, it meant nothing to me.And I hated that as intensely as possible.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Golem surfaced, if that was what you could call it.Either way, he was in Onu-Koro. The Toa in Ta-Wahi had been disappointing, but he expected more. He was quite familiar with these tunnels.He wasn't expecting the fight coming.

OOC: Yovtann from Kini-NuiIC: The endless maze of darkness seemed to drag on, nothing but feint sound of far off footsteps pounding on the dark gravel, rocks splintering under the stress of the runners heavy feet.I have you now, Golem. The burly crimson Skakdi thought to himself. He synchronized his breathing with the briskness of his fastened pace, letting his powerful limbs carry him. He would need all his energy for the coming fight, Yovtann decided.Far up ahead, a shadow could just barely be made up, a blur of motion and speed caught only be the recess of the Fire Skakdi's mind. He knew what the shadow was. He knew whom it belonged to. You're in my sights now, Golem.The chase was on.
phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: Delak, Minho and Skraatuth from Xa-Koro. Time to go find Nex.IC: Delak / MinhoAfter a long time of moving the boat with his powers of magnetism and a long trek to Onu-Koro, Delak was exhausted. Finding their way in the dark maze-like tunnels didn't improve Delak's mood as well. Minho better have a good reason for travelling here. Minho kept silent for the entire period of travel, taking the lead and showing no signs of weariness. As they arrived in Onu-Koro, he paused to look at the intriguing village."So, what now, Minho?""We find a place to rest.""After that?""Don't know."Delak cursed and muttered many vile words, audible enough for Minho to hear. "I know you better than anyone and I still can't manage to figure you out sometimes."Minho simply chuckled and continued walking, pausing here and there to look around the village, much to Delak's dismay.OOC: Here they are, Chronicler for when you're done talking to Venen.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Koro, Maa's hut):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Koro, Maa's hut):Alex lead Stronin and Henkka to a hut quite far from the village center. Alex knocked on the door of the hut. There was no reponse.Alex suddenly smashed the door open, surprising Henkka. As Alex went in, Henkka followed, looking around. The hut was full of gems of different colors and lots of digging equipment. A few closed chests lines a wall. It was like a treasure cave. Alex turned to his allies and smiled."Figures", he said. "I didn't think he'd be home.""Who are you talking about?""I'm talking about an Onu-Matoran named Maa", Alex said. Henkka understood. Alex had been Maa in his previous adventure."Why did we come here?" Henkka asked."This is a place I know is good for peace and planning", Alex answered. "Maa is not here, and even if he shows up, I doubt that would be a problem. He seemed to be one of those adventuring type.""You smashed his door.""You do realize things, don't you?" Alex chuckled. "Anyway, there's a reason we need to plan. I think we're fused to the fabric of time, Henkka. We collided with the Vahi and I doubt it could survive the impact intact. However, time still exists. Therefore my theory is we've been fused, somehow, with time itself.""There's a few flaws in your theory", Henkka said. "If we were fused to the fabric of time, shouldn't we be able to choose where we want to travel?""My theory is not complete", Alex said. "But I don't see you giving any more logical explanations for what's happened to us."Henkka was silent."Anyway", Alex continued. "To get us back to our own reality, we have to detach ourselves from time. There's one object in this world which can be used to control time, its essence, our essence. It's the Mask of Time, which, no doubt, exists in the hands of Turaga Vakama even now. We have to steal that mask.""And just how could we use the mask then?" Henkka asked. "It can only be used to either speed up or slow down time."Alex smiled. "I've thought about that. Whenever we're being teleported to a new time, after completing an assignment, we become detached, for a small moment, from the fabric of time. That is the only moment we have to use the mask. One idea is to break it when we're about to be transferred. That could possibly erase the effects of that first time we broke it and therefore take us back.""That's a bit far-stretched.""Maybe it is. But we must try it. We have two things to worry about. First, we need to find out why we're here and what's our task. Then we will need the mask of time and use it when we're about to move on to another portion of time."Alex was silent for a long moment, looking at Henkka. Then he turned to Stronin and laughed. "It's no wonder anyone would like to think we're crazy."