BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20]

Pulse, still voidrunning away from Kayn, went in the direction of Blade and co., hoping that Kayn's blade would miss him and slash one of the fighters near that area. Of course this might end up with Pulse fighting more people than intended, but, he was willing to take this risk.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Daedalus, 13/20

He had hoped he would go unnoticed for a bit while he sought out a new target. However, he was beginning to realize that things rarely go as planned in these fights. Daedalus heard someone yell something (he heard the word "fast," which knew was bad news). He turned toward the shout, only to see two hooks flying toward him. He thought about dodging, but in the moment it took for the thought to form, the hooks were on him. While not too dangerous in and of themselves (-2 HP from the impact), he could see the real problem speeding toward him, propelled by a jetpack and the pull of the grappling hooks. Thinking on his, uh, jetpack, Daedalus started rotating, trying to twist the ropes (or cords, or whatever the grappling hooks are attached to) together. He wasn't sure what that would achieve, but at the moment, he couldn't think of anything better to do.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: clarifying before i go further:

are you twisting in a circle like a clock rotates ts arms, spinning in a circle vertically (IE like those silly dancers) or doing flips?

each one would change how i would attack next, so i just want to make sure without screwing up.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Um... well think of it like this(because my brain is slow right now and unable to differentiate the moves you listed): If Toa have belly buttons, that is the center of the clock and his upper body and lower body are the clock hands and they are moving. I hope that clears it up.

ok, that helps.

IC:

He started spinning like a lock. Of course, that would have twisted up my hooks.

If we weren't in a zero-gravity environment. I began twisting the same way Daedalus was, and smiled. I drew my blades, and screamed, "READY OR NOT, HERE I KILL YOU!"

I slashed forwards in an attempt to hit him.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

"No."

JiMing raised his shield and blocked the shots from Voxumo, giving him a good death glare. Using the Green Orb of Plantlife, a tree suddenly sprouted underneath Voxumo, though it would most likely not cause damage, it would likely carry him up with it. JiMing followed up with a good deal of Chaos Spears, all headed towards him.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo arched his brow as saw the tree that JIMing so foolishly created underneath him. He shouted out to JiMing

"Really!? Are you trying to assist me?"

Voxumo rolled his eyes as he just leapt off the top of the tree and moved behind it. As he stood behind it the chaos spears dug into the tree harmlessly and Now voxumo summoned a fist of energy and threw it directly at the tree. Given the lack of gravity the tree basically turned into a gianst spear that was heading directly at JiMing. He continued by sending several rounds of bullets directly at JiMing while a geyser of high-powered water shot out at him from behind JiMing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Really? He's not even surprised by it in the slightest? Kinda stretching it there......

What is he supposed to be surprised about? You created a tree underneath him. He essentially allowed him to take a moments rest on a bunch of leaves. He is more surprised that JiMing would use such a tactic in this arena when the tree could be turned into a weapon against the creator

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Right. He would totally expect a tree to slam underneath him at an accelerated rate and not even widen his eyes at the sudden shock of being hit and lifted. Of course, what was I thinking?

OOC: Look, even if Bionifight is ridiculous, try to stay relatively reasonable. Would you react the same way as your character did in the same situation? You could take the same actions, but the reaction was flat-out silly. If I'm the only one who thinks this, I don't know what to make of it.

• Upvote 1

OOC: Look, even if Bionifight is ridiculous, try to stay relatively reasonable. Would you react the same way as your character did in the same situation? You could take the same actions, but the reaction was flat-out silly. If I'm the only one who thinks this, I don't know what to make of it.

OOC: You are talking about being reasonable? *Rolls eyes* Look I am not my character. i am not a fighter with experience or powers at my control. So no I would not react the same. But once again i am not editting the post JiMing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: First of all, I am somehwat irked by your tendency to punctuate actions like your rolling eyes or smirking, or laughing softly. It seems as though you conversing with others is like a game to you, as those are things people would say in a RPG. Secondly, I am not asking for much. Just an edit where Voxumo reacts in a less... Wooden way. There's a fine line between stoic and apathetic. Lastly, I do not appreciate you implying that my chaos spears aren't even strong enough to damage wood.

"Huh."

So there were attacks coming from all sides. Time to perform a flashy sequence of dodges and emerge mostly unscathed! "Or...."

JiMing teleported away from the attacks. Yeah, that was a thing he could do. Kinda boring, but it got the job done nicely. Noticing that his position was not too far behin Voxumo, he quickly devised a new plan. Using the Gren Orb of Plantlife, JiMing summoned a small group of vines that attempted to grab Voxumo in a chokenold. While he would be struggling against the vines, JiMing flew behind Voxumo and sent a chaos-charged fist at his backside. The burst would cause knockback on contact as usual, though with the Void having no gravity, he would not be coming down. JiMing ended all of this with a Fire Bomb being tossed at Voxumo as well.

OOC: I believe I had a Fire Bomb before...

Edited by JiMing

IC: Daedalus, 10/20

As he had feared, Daedalus' maneuver didn't work. Ehks copied his movement and kept on coming. With a (frightful) shout, he swung at Daedalus. With nowhere to go, no way to block the attack, and a still-cooling-down power, Daedalus did the only other thing he could think to do: he wildly swung his spiked whip at Ehks as the other's attack landed (-3 HP).

OOC: First of all, I am somehwat irked by your tendency to punctuate actions like your rolling eyes or smirking, or laughing softly. It seems as though you conversing with others is like a game to you, as those are things people would say in a RPG. Secondly, I am not asking for much. Just an edit where Voxumo reacts in a less... Wooden way. There's a fine line between stoic and apathetic. Lastly, I do not appreciate you implying that my chaos spears aren't even strong enough to damage wood.

"Huh."

So there were attacks coming from all sides. Time to perform a flashy sequence of dodges and emerge mostly unscathed! "Or...."

JiMing teleported away from the attacks. Yeah, that was a thing he could do. Kinda boring, but it got the job done nicely. Noticing that his position was not too far behin Voxumo, he quickly devised a new plan. Using the Gren Orb of Plantlife, JiMing summoned a small group of vines that attempted to grab Voxumo in a chokenold. While he would be struggling against the vines, JiMing flew behind Voxumo and sent a chaos-charged fist at his backside. The burst would cause knockback on contacr as usual, though with the Void having no gravity, he would not be coming down. JiMing ended all of this with a Fire Bomb being tossed at Voxumo as well.

OOC: JiMing i am not getting into this. I could say many things right now But i am choosing not to.

And by harmlessly i am meaning that they did not do harm to my fighter. It would be like how if you used a shield to deflect bullets. The bullets may dent or scratch the shield but in the end they were harmlessly repelled/deflected. This is the same scenario with the tree. It became a huge shield.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo was he will admit a bit surprised by the vines attempting to choke him. However JiMing made the foolish mistake of leaving his arms untied. Using the blades on his forearms he merely cut the vine away. However JiMing acted like he could just sneak up behind Voxumo? B#### this fighter controls energy. As soon as he saw JiMing attempt to move behind him he threw up a shield of energy around himself to protect himself from the chaos energy fist. However the fact that he suddenly was struck in the back by the firebomb he turned the momentum to increase his jetpack speed and flew forward. Now he turned to see JiMing with a Firebomb at his face and smirked. Taking this chance he fired off 10 rounds at JiMing in a rather unmerciful attack.

[HP: 17/20]

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dapper Man: 20/20

Okay, I'm in the clear- why the karz am I in a tree? Oh, bother, I'm being pursued. Nevermind the lot of them, I have plans to find things once said things physically exist. Anyway, I claw my way out of the tree's trunk and kick off, beating my wings furiously. I grab an apple and fly away from the combat gracefully.

Intervention yay! Enjoy your big hole in the tree, it should've already been there.

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

IC - HP: 17/20

Woah, that oily stuff smelled weird. As I contemplated exactly what Nightmare fuel was made of (-2), I was hit in the back by a Cordak missile (-1), propelling me forwards for a moment. Luckily there was a tree that existed somehow, so I quickly grabbed a thick branch before yanking myself through the gravity-less world back towards the fight, using my jetpack to accelerate quicker.

Seeing that JiMing was being kept at bay singlehandedly by Voxumo for the moment, I looked towards Chro and Blade.

"Guys, I've got a kind of plan to take down Luroka," I yelled/shouted/whispered/radioed towards them (This was a void; I'm not really sure), beckoning them to come towards me, "Or at the very least punch him in the face a few times to stop him harassing us and also, I dunno, leave him at 1 health so whoever his doppelganger is won't die."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: How come players (especially Voxumo) like to portray JiMing as a pathetic, incompetent weakling while their characters are the most bad### of them all? Then when I get ganged up on, I hear things like 'You're a competent fighter' or 'You're a legitimate threat'?

Also, given the insane things half the players can do, I'm feeling discouraged. Luroka can fling people like ragdolls, Voxumo and Ehks can no-sell anything with their constructs, and JL is practically immune to anything non-physical. I don't want to become similarly overpowered, but it is seeming like I have to...

Health: 7/20

Because he wasn't brainless, JiMing held up his energy shield to block Voxumo's energy shots, then followed up with a Cordak missile to the face, firing at Blade and JL as well. While Voxumo's concentration and alertness fell for a moment, JiMing summoned even more vines, this time trying to tie his wrists behind his back and tie his ankles together. Mirroring Voxumo's cocky grin, JiMing sent a chaos chaos charged fist at hid face, but then feinted to a side jab, the burst of chaos energy capable of sending him very, very far.

Chro

Health: 14/20

Chro rocketed towards Luroka, shield raised ahead of him.

Note that the shield, like the jetpack, is by this point hot enough due to proximity to my body (entirely made of fire) as to be unresponsive to magnetism. I'd say that with real-world physics it'd melt, but if I had the power to melt down my metal weapons and therefore the ability to reform them into other weapons, it'd be quite OP... so I won't do that.

OOC: How come players (especially Voxumo) like to portray JiMing as a pathetic, incompetent weakling while their characters are the most bad### of them all? Then when I get ganged up on, I hear things like 'You're a competent fighter' or 'You're a legitimate threat'?

Aside from Vox, who does that? I know I say stuff like that when attacking you, but I don't think I no-sell your abilities.
I try to avoid doing that, personally...

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: JL's post had small shades of that, and I've seen implications of it elsewhere. Voxumo, on the other hand, is extremely blatant about making me out to be the dumbest, lamest fighter there ever was while his is the king of all fighters. The justifications part came from you, and maybe someone else, but the two things are so at odds I'm confused as to why people like attacking me so much.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: JiMing, nobody is calling you that. You do have the potential to be a big threat.

• IC: :m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Integrity: 55% (11/20)

As Chro charges me, I chuckle to myself. "You don't realize that I can create a magnetic field, do you." I magnetize Chro, and cast him a great distance away from me. I then release the magnetic field, somewhat exhausted.

OOC: I can artificially create magnetic fields, but the combined feats of maintaining them, as well as manipulating them, consumes much more energy, in direct relation with how magnetic the object in question is. Manipulating a being made entirely out of fire is fairly taxing, though certainly within my power. Chro, it seems you have found a power that is a potential threat to my existence.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Well, if I ever actually get round to the 0.3 scene, you do quite well in there, JiMing. You get to kill some people, you get to save my life.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

...Fire isn't magnetic...?

I really have no idea how you are supposed to be doing all of this, Luroka. Chro is simply fire, which is a chemical reaction, which is something that a magnetic field can't really affect.

So, in other words, you should cut back on the flinging and the being mean because it doesn't work like that. =P

OOC: Flame is the gaseous part of a fire. Magnetism can be caused by properly aligning the atoms of an object. That is why heating ferromagnetic objects makes them less magnetic. I could quite feasibly realign all the atoms to make said object magnetic. However, it would consume much more energy than just manipulating a susceptible object. As such, I will rarely do that (probably once a round), and will be temporarily weakened shortly afterwards. I will be relying on my jetpack and physical attacks for my next IC post or two.

bBhcfWO.png

So, you are saying that you used your powers to rearrange Chro's atoms, then you used his newly magnetic matter to fling him away from you?

Geez. xD

I don't think that is just two IC posts of fatigue. Maybe five, minimum, and slightly depleted powers after that(no more flinging everyone all the way across the map all the time, but could be used to alter people's trajectory and such, etc). At least that much because of the distance that you said you flung him. After all, a "Great Distance" and keeping your power up high enough to fling him that way is incredibly taxing, you know?

As well that sounds not only ridiculously powerful, but it also sounds like something that would make me want to take a nap afterwards if I could do it. lol

(The main reason for this is because I kinda just want to see you use magnetism in more ways than just that one move. It is so much more fun that way. =P)

IC: Zakaro (Status: and bai) {HP: 15/20}

Whoosh. Zakaro blinked.

He wasn't near Daedalus anymore.

Hm. Well, that was odd.

Finding the fighter he had just attempted to punch, Zakaro grinned, waved, and turned, throwing that same crossbar Pupwa's face had recently met at the retreating Shadowhawk.

Because hey, no grudges.

Zakaro

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 17/20 ] - (Semi) evading projectiles / conversing with Zakaro

The Shadowhawk hastily hit the airbrakes on his jetpack and dropped several feet to avoid the worst of the impact, spinning upside down and around as the hurtling telephone pole clipped the top of his skull. (-1 HP)

Steadying himself, he yelled out, "Greetings, heinous hurler of yon great oaken cudgel! I am in urgent need of a stalwart valorous ally, it seems; wouldst thou consider fighting in league with me against this astounding melee of bloodthirsty irate warriors? Verily, I would in infinite measure value thy bold and daring assistance!"

Chro

Health: 14/20

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT"

Having your atoms rearranged isn't what I'd call fun. [11/20] Luckily for Chro, he was made of fire, so it didn't do a ton of damage to him - it mostly just threw him really far away and put him in excruciating pain.

Chro wanted to try to recover from that, but it didn't look like he'd be doing that any time soon.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits