BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC:

14/20

Locke resumed standing completely still. "Someone please tell me how to help."

OOC:

Vox, stop. He is doing the best he can to provide a top notch game. Just because you're attacks aren't working that doesn't give you the right to tell them how much he should have planned ahead. I have no useful attacks, you however have the most powerful attack of us all. Water. I just poke people with a stick. I'm the 13 year old, I should be acting like a child, not you.

Edited by LockeBZ

IC:

14/20

Locke resumed standing completely still. "Someone please tell me how to help."

Join the club.. we all are pretty much screwed in the long run.. at best try to attack the stomach which seems to be a weak spot..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Holy heck, we aren't doomed. iBrow himself pretty much gave us a hint at what to do.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

"You don't have to tell me twice..." Blade said with a shake of his head, as he summoned another bolt of lightning, and shot it off as well.

We are not screwed.

The only way we would be screwed would be if we don't work together. Right now, a few people are doing their own thing. but if we want a real chance of taking Smaug down we need to work together. I think people are getting annoyed at you because of your attitude towards them, including parts where you have gone off and done your own thing. This is not the time for one person to claim glory, this is the time where we need to find out what works together and experiment with our plans.

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20]

"Pahrak, what's the status of the Catapult Plan?"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

"We'll need that soon enough... But that's all I can really say at this moment, because he can hear." Blade said, as he attempted this move to simply pour lightning over Smaug.

OOC: That'd be two bolts and a wave of lightning that's still happening.

IC: 7 health

Pahrak lightly tapped the catapult. "Built and ready to go. I can activate via Stone powers, or you guys can launch it manually. Y'know, in case I'm busy, or...die...or something. But we should definitely wait until after the zappy rain shower before we launch anything. Though maybe we should decide what it is we're going to launch. Just...whisper."

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20]

"Definitely all of the close combat guys, myself included. We might need to do this sooner than later at the rate Smaug attacks..."

OOC:

(Blade has a plan for that catapult. Need a certain number of people first...)

OOC: As i stated.. I don't care anymore. Also locke the tank had a bottom despite what several people have said. And the original post it did have a top as well.. But because it was a little op i removed the top part..

IC: Voxumo [status: Not giving a darn Health: 10/20]

Voxumo cut off his powers of water and instead turned to the group. Without warning he tossed his Scythe of Destiny to Blade and a little note was attached that read 'Use it how you feel fit. Return it when done.'

From there voxumo launched himself off of the little subspace platform and just kept falling knowing that if he was needed he could always use his water and energy to find himself up there again. However he did not feel like wasting time and merely freefell

OOC: I am taking a step back from this and removing myself from the game. Unless someone can come up with a darn good way i can be of help i shan't be returning till the next round. Debated on doing seppuku with the scythe of destiny but felt you guys might need it more. I shall be watching but not commenting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: From what I can tell, the only new attack is Blade sending lightning at Smaug, correct?

And we can't control Voxumo. If he wants to yell at me and jump off Subspace, that's his decision. I'm still not staff, but I think iBrow would agree.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 5/20 HP ] - Reporting for catapult stuntwarrior duty

Amidst the dark, the chaos, and the pouring rain, a wraith-like figure sprinted from the shadows and slid to a halt near Pahrak and the other fighters. Drawing a nigh-invisible longsword, the figure waved it around in the air to draw attention; he was hard to see, and impossible to hear, but it was pretty obvious that the Shadowhawk was fully prepared to be launched.

He was, after all, an assassin by specialty, and that's about as close to 'close quarters' as you can get. No pun intended.

OOC: Actually yeah that's about it

so I better fix that ;)

IC: Zakaro (Status: Attacking) [HP: 13/20]

Alright. He had waited long enough.

It was obvious that the grounded fighters were planning something with their catapult, so Zakaro decided that it was nigh time to slow down this dragon.

Swooping in behind Smaug, just out of tail range, the Stryder Titan launched two more rockets and a stream of machine gun fire at Smaug's wings, strafing to one side as it did for additional angles.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: From what I can tell, the only new attack is Blade sending lightning at Smaug, correct?

And we can't control Voxumo. If he wants to yell at me and jump off Subspace, that's his decision. I'm still not staff, but I think iBrow would agree.

Thing is Jiming no where in that last comment did i yell at you.. infact i really didn't yell at anyone. Thing is i know when i am past the point of no return and i am past it.. As such i would rather just step away and take time.. Don't want to get punished by staff for something like this. Plus the last two weeks have been karzahni for me and my mind and emotions are just a whirlwind of.... their a mess lets just say that.. I need this break and as such i am taking it..

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox, I can get it; since I have similar times now and again. But you were a good asset; and we can beat the dragon... I figure if you go out, you might as well die trying to finish the dragon off... But, I guess that's your choice.

Tell me how i can die trying to fight the dragon.. As i said i will return if someone can find a good use for the blue orb of not fire.. Heck if it wasn't superglued to voxumo i would have handed it off.. Was tempted to icly cut off part of the flesh to hand it off.. But did not think Tex would approve of that.. So as i said tell me what i can do and i shall post it.

Oh snake i shall be back.. will likely be back come friday.. I am even taking a break from the MUD i play.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Voxumo, y'know, it'd help if you didn't nag every post about this big problem. If you'd read my posts, you'd already know I have a way of increasing the power of attacks. Speeding up and empowering a Hydro Pump into a Hydro Cannon with no recharge is easy. Attack me with forms of energy, in a controllable way, and I can redirect that energy to something else.

Same with the catapult people. Same with the CQC people, if you have forms of energy. If not, I CAN absorb kinetic energy, but that's the limit. You'll have to, like, barely touch me thousands of times to equate to the energy of a single strike, because if I get hammered I can't focus on using my own powers.

Chro, Smaug's head is so hot that your plan is 100% suicidal.

But Ehks was able to stay up there unharmed?

Ehks hung onto Smaug's ear and stuff. You planned to go inside his head and knock his brain around or something. :/

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Smaug

Blade's lightning storm struck the dragon, who once more roared, having taken 10 damage.

(218)

As he was about to retaliate, Zakaro fired at him. Smaug took the rockets, but then breathed his fire once more, flying closer to the Stryker.

(215)

OOC: This is the final post for the day. If anything's wrong with the damage I assigned, let me know, Voltex/iBrow. And after this, I think it's safe to assume that iBrow will once more be taking the reigns. If so, it's been fun, if not a little frustrating at some points. Still, I'm happy to have provided the players with some action.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter
  • Upvote 3

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zakaro (Status: Dodging) [HP: 13/20]

As Smaug came closer the Stryder's jetpack flared, sending it and its pilot upwards and to the dragon's left, the direction it had been strafing. Still firing, it suddenly drops and rises erratically, managing to escape relatively unharmed but for a slightly melted and singed foot.

"Not using the legs, anyway!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Maybe helpful, I dunno

"Well, I'll help with the catapult thing, I mean, I can't really do anything else. I could blind Smaug for a bit, though."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [status: Entering Catapult]

Pulse too entered the catapult - it was about time he did so, although he didn't notice that Shadowhawk was already in it. Down on the ground he couldn't really do anything.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Probably mad

"Wait for me guys!"

ShadowVezon ran up to the catapult, and jumped in before it launched.

"I'll blind Smaug for us when we get there!"

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"