BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Flare hasn't responded in a while, so I'll throw this out.

IC: JiMing

Health: 17/20

As he faced his shadowy doppelganger, JiMing held his saber behind his back. He fired off Chaos Spears at him continuously to keep him on edge, at one point covertly changing his weapon into Chain Rod mode. Suddenly after firing off yet another Spear, JiMing quickly whipped his weapon forward, aiming to disarm the clone.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Dapper Man: 9/20

I heard footsteps, but did not see the source. Put two and two together, and you get four, and the fact that there's someone sneaking about. I teleport over to the back of Bloodfeast, because my narcolepsy has put me in a mood not suitable for fighting in.

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 6/20]

Voxumo yawned as he looked around the battle field. Apparently he had somehow fallen asleep in the last 10 minutes. During this time much had happened and he could not seem to care enough to decipher the events. However his eyes focused on Canis then his eyes drifted to Void idly commenting

"You claim you are a being of shadow yet you revive our opponents. That seems something a being of light would do."

He shaked his head and instead summoned a spike of energy at Canis' mount

"At least I make the scythe look good."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voxumo arched his brow as he looked at JL

"Remind me whose team you are on again?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

Kayn and Chro, why did you act like I was fighting Kayn? I never once engaged you. I don't even have a blade. Kayn mentioned me out of absolutely nowhere.

Luroka's sword hit the icy part of Kayn's chest at a weird angle, deflecting the sword but still knocking him back.
As Kayn falls back, his arm rises due to the fall and cuts Luroka across the chest, killing him. (Sorry about doing that, by the way.)
Pulse's blade (um) also missed as I fell in time for the attack to go over me. I moved a bit away from Pulse to get my wrist blade back and now you are bringing your hammer down to hit Kayn's head.

IC: Kayn
HP: 1/20

waiting for Pulse (?? what) or Chro to make their second move.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC:

Kayn and Chro, why did you act like I was fighting Kayn? I never once engaged you. I don't even have a blade. Kayn mentioned me out of absolutely nowhere.

Luroka's sword hit the icy part of Kayn's chest at a weird angle, deflecting the sword but still knocking him back.

As Kayn falls back, his arm rises due to the fall and cuts Luroka across the chest, killing him. (Sorry about doing that, by the way.)

Pulse's blade (um) also missed as I fell in time for the attack to go over me. I moved a bit away from Pulse to get my wrist blade back and now you are bringing your hammer down to hit Kayn's head.

IC: Kayn

HP: 1/20

waiting for Pulse (?? what) or Chro to make their second move.

Well, this is awkward. I got you mixed up with -JL-

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: Zakaro (Status: Reviving) {HP: 5/20}

"OH KARZ THAT HURTS LIKE HECK!"

Zakaro very loudly announced his return to the living, the Mask of Undeath covering his normal purple Pakari as his body quite painfully put itself back together.

He proceeded to complain for another few seconds, walking over to his discarded telephone pole. He picked it up, still screaming obscenities, and began to rip off the 'T's of the pole (all four of them) and began to throw them at speeds objects that large should not be traveling at.

At Void.

That was his mission, after all.

Kill Void.

The Mask wouldn't let him do anything else, after all.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20]

Pulse leapt in the direction that was 'underneath Bloodfeast', sliding on the ground and aiming a crossbow bolt straight up. This would very likely get him stomped on. As he was likely to about to die, Pulse wondered what would happen if he defied Void. Probably death. But every experiment was worth trying.

Chro

Health: 10/20

My, how convenient. Pupwa had started to run towards Chro, saving him the effort of proceeding further. So, Chro stopped where he stood, and nonchalantly pulled back his hammer like a golf club, waiting for Pupwa to get to him.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

After Flaredrick died rather anticlimactically, JiMing ran to a part of the cave with a lower ceiling than normal. Jumping on, he used his weapon's chain whip mode to latch onto it, and lift himself up. It was then he fired off several Chaos Spears at Chro, Voxumo, Pulse, and Void.

Voxumo could hear the faint 'Whish' of the chaos spear as it shot towards him. He sidestepped and allowed the spear to fly by him harmlessly. Though he heard another 'whish' and saw that two other spears were flying towards his allies. without hesitation he threw up a wall of energy infront of the spear heading for void. The spear broke through the wall but it should provide void enough time to evade it.

However his eyes now darted to Jiming and a slight smirk came over his face as he unsheathed his riflestaff and took aim

OOC: We are in a dungeon JiMing not a cave

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Still should have a ceiling...

JiMing quickly unlatched his chain whip and fell to the ground below. He got up, holding his hand in front of him.

Chro

As he stood waiting for Pupwa, Chro heard the sound of JiMing's chaos spears hurtling towards him. He glanced up, then back to Pupwa, seeing no danger in the oh shoot chaos spears move you cool dude

Chro quickly moved well out of the way of JiMing's projectiles.

but their spirits

OOC:

I'm not sure what happened to Canis, but I'm going to go ahead and take another action here... shoot me if I'm wrong, I guess.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 7/20 HP ] - Combating Bloodfeast & Canis

Swiftly pulling back his right-hand talons after the slash/stab feint/thrust combo attack [link], the Shadowhawk jerked his left-hand talons free as well and clambered nimbly backwards, taking up a new position atop Bloodfeast's massive skull and just out of easy reach of Canis' armor-shredding chainsaw.

Still facing the tyrannosaur's rider, the black-caped necromancer promptly re-anchored himself in the heavy neck muscular tissues, again using his left-hand talons to do so, and then commenced stabbing viciously and repeatedly at Bloodfeast's left eyeball with his right-hand talons. The beast was dangerous, certainly, but take out its vision...

OOC: Dapper, if you're still not staisfied, look up Non Elemental from Tvtropes. Basically, Chaos energy is outside of the Elemental Rock Paper Scissors game you seem to love and hold dear. While this means I can't exactly hit someone for critical damage based on their power, that also means no one resists my power either.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Dapper, if you're still not staisfied, look up Non Elemental from Tvtropes. Basically, Chaos energy is outside of the Elemental Rock Paper Scissors game you seem to love and hold dear. While this means I can't exactly hit someone for critical damage based on their power, that also means no one resists my power either.

JiMing just giving a ward of advice. The words I highlighted in Bold come off as very hostile and a bit rude. Just offering a suggestion and not meant to be an attack.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox, there's nothing really hostile about that. He's just pointing out that Dapper thinks you need to have checks and balances for every power while JiMing thinks you do not. If you really have an issue take it up in PM. (Again.)

but their spirits

Unless.....y'know......you have a particular resistance to Chaos Energy.

Like, I dunno. Order energy? AQWorlds is fun.

IC - HP: 11/20

Pupwa ran towards me, but when we were within touching distance I sidestepped, twisting my body as I did so to face Pupwa, and slashed downwards and sideways with one of my swords.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Unless.....y'know......you have a particular resistance to Chaos Energy.

Like, I dunno. Order energy? AQWorlds is fun.

IC - HP: 11/20

Pupwa ran towards me, but when we were within touching distance I sidestepped, twisting my body as I did so to face Pupwa, and slashed downwards and sideways with one of my swords.

You know it has been the longest time since I played AQWorlds.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro

Chro saw JL attack Pupwa and ran towards the fighters. He pulled back his hammer to strike at Pupwa, then swung it at him in a downwards arc, aiming to hit his enemy before he could recover from JL's blade attack.

but their spirits

That was me trying to snark, okay? I know at least four people have a sort of dislikedom towards me, but not everything I do is an attack against you guys. And this isn't AQworlds. So no, none of you can resist my power, I'd appreciate if you stopped trying to make it so. Besides, the only resistances I can see is that Blade could counter Voxumo's Blue Orb of Not Fire with his Ice Rod, and -JL- essentially being able to counter any form of energy, even kinetic.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Canis [satus: Removing one bad bird Health: 88/140]

Shadowhawk goudged out Bloodfeast's eye. In the meantime, I walked up behind him and stabbed him through the chest with a chainsaw, dealing three damage to him.

[84/140]

"Stupid, really. I command Bloodfeast. He could be blind for all that matters. Now GET. OFF. MY. MOUNT."

I then pushed Shadowhawk off Bloodfeast, causing him to take another three damage from falling. Bloodfeast then roared in the face of Pulse, leaving him defeaned and confused for a short time.

OOC:

A short time = one post.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Pulse [Health: 6/20] [status: Deafened and Confused]

Pulse suddenly could no longer hear anything, and was very confused suddenly. As part of this confusion, he shot himself in the face with his crossbow at point-blank range, believing himself to be his own enemy, taking himself down to [Health: 4/20]. This would probably allow Bloodfeast to finish off Pulse. Maybe have him as a meal.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

IC: Pulse [Health: 6/20] [status: Deafened and Confused]

Pulse suddenly could no longer hear anything, and was very confused suddenly. As part of this confusion, he shot himself in the face with his crossbow at point-blank range, believing himself to be his own enemy, taking himself down to [Health: 4/20]. This would probably allow Bloodfeast to finish off Pulse. Maybe have him as a meal.

I'm thinking Dead Space 2 when I read this XD

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 1/20 HP ] - Evading combat

Swearing many dark and complex oaths under his breath, the Shadowhawk twisted painfully to his feet, blood spilling across his mangled armor from a multitude of chest wounds, and scrambled for cover behind Void, gambling on the mysterious Overlord's formidable appearance and abilities to dissuade any would-be enemy attackers.

He kept his talons out and poised in a stalwart defensive stance, though. Just in case.