BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Kayn

HP: 14/20

The kidney was ineffective and Chro was swinging his hammer up at Kayn's precious cube. Kayn let go and ducked while still running. The hammer smacked the cube and it was sent flying back into the corner, while this happened, Kayn drew his sword past Chro's weapon arm and slashed at his abdomen.

Perhaps Kayn's illusion of pacifism had paid off, then again maybe not.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Chro

Health: 7/20

"Umph!" [6/20]

Chro turned his hammer around so that the handle would block any further slashes from Kayn. He then began to walk in a semicircle to his left, attempting to get on Kayn's bad side where his guard was down. He was, however, prepared to become a swarm at any moment to avoid Kayn if he somehow came close to getting a hit in.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20 (I think), Status: Angry

ShadowVezon had been protected by Ehks, and then Zakaro had laughed to death. ...Whoever the Mafian is, they're imitating me. I don't like being imitated. ShadowVezon looked around, to see who the Mafian could be. Chro... Kayn... JiMing... Ehks... I'm guessing I'm being implicated. Makes sense... Although he messed up by killing JL. It'd better not be JiMing. I still owe him. ShadowVezon started running towards JiMing, but broke off away from Ehks and started running for Chro instead.

OOC: I'm not just unnaturally kind towards JiMing, there is an actual reason. It involves JL.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Good point. However, I do have reason to attack you (which has nothing to do with 0.3, that was JL)

ShadowVezon ran to Chro, appearing to be about to attack him (which is what would be expected). But he attacked Kayn instead.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Kayn

HP: 14/20

Kayn followed Chro's footsteps and when he went in to strike with his hammer, Kayn jumped backwards, missing the hammer by a mere centimeter.

He landed, and took the few steps needed to reach Chro again and thrust at him with his hidden blade.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: I'm not just unnaturally kind towards JiMing, there is an actual reason. It involves JL.

OOC: Whaaaaat? o.O

OOC: It's part of the 0.3 scene that never was.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm in- updated profile coming later. Believe me, it's going to be a lot different.

Chro

Health: 6/20

Chro turned into a swarm and moved out of the way of Kayn's blade. He then spiraled up high. ShadowVezon was approaching. He hoped that SV and Kayn would fight each other.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

locating profile...

Profile located.

Member Name: Ehks

Weapon: Two small boxes attached to his hips, housing a pair of grappling hook which can be shot out and used as a form of transport. These boxes have controls embedded in the hilt of two very sharp swords that can be stowed within the boxes.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Ultimate Weapon: N/A

Special Weapon 2.0: The One Ring

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Oh what the heck, sure.

Member Name: Blade.

Weapon: Steel WaveSword

Power: Lightning manipulation, with expanded list of moves from last round.

Appearance: Dark green Toa with white lower limbs, and grey connection points. His mask is like a dark green combination of the Kualsi and the Adapted Miru. He has straps all over his body,including a fixed strap for the ice rod on his arm that is always held to his right arm; and a sheath on his back for his WaveSword; which is a longsword of a different name with no special abilities, but a 'w' shaped hilt that is coloured green. He has a belt for two other swords; however, there are no swords to go with it, as it is just for decoration right now.

Ultimate Weapons: None.

Special Weapons 2.0: Ice Rod, Rainblower.

Member name: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

Weapon: Protosteel Sword. Consult this regarding its appearance.

Power: Magnetism and its derivatives(including, but not limited to, magnetic propulsion, levitation, etc.)

Appearance: Resembling a Fa-Matoran, he is built with a strong frame. He is slightly larger than most matoran, standing at 1.1 Bio (4'7") tall. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

Signing up for the next few rounds. Made some changes.

Member Name: Pulsating Explosive
Weapon: Stick(s) of Dynamite. Specifically made to be set off by plasma, or fire if the opportunity presents itself. Can be thrown, set down, or even consumed.
Power: Elemental powers over plasma, like that of a Toa of Plasma
Appearance: A creature that has the appearance of a Toa with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes. The face of the creature resembles a a Kanohi Kakama.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Signing up again.

Member Name: Pupwa.

Weapon: Gunblade. Like Squall's but with longer chain.

Power: Gravity manipulation.

Appearance: Av-Matoran, Colored depending on arena. Tall As A Toa Because of stuff.

Ultimate Weapons: nothing.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I would like to reserve a spot as I get to a computer later on.

Nevermind, locating...

Member Name: JiMing

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually split into multiple connected parts to form a sharp, chain whip of sorts. In this form, each individual blow is weaker than the saber form but has a much better reach, and can sometime be used to disarm an opponent. Can also be used to latch onto ceilings or other structures for some added agility.

Power: The manipulation of chaos energy. This allows him to fire off various projectiles, but also allows mild space manipulation, able to teleport once a round.

Appearance: A Toa Metru body with Metru Red body and orange limbs. Eyes are dark green. He also has white highlights on parts of his body.

Special Weapon 2.0: Super Convenient Subspace Pocket - Given to you from Voltex's personal stores (remember when he used it here a month ago?), the Super Convenient Subspace Pocket allows you to take two Ultimate Weapons into battle in the same round!!

Ultimate Weapons: The Kanohi Ignika - This Ultimate Weapon can be used to inflict 10 damage on one player each round - HOWEVER, if you save it, the Ignika can instead give you one respawn each round upon death, refilling your health completely and giving you a second chance! If the respawn function is used, you cannot attack a player with the Ignika during that round.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Didn't he say that he was the Mafian? Or was that us? Wouldn't surprise me if he was the mafian, honestly. It'd even make perfect sense with him stealing my idea, considering I blew him up earlier. That'd make you pretty sour. And he was lucky I chose to be the Goblin instead of the Clown.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Profile Time. Count me in.

Member: ShadowVezon
Name: Avatar of ShadowVezon
Weapon: A modified super scope with a sword welded to the front, so it also functions as a Bayonet. The gun can also be charged up. IT FIRES ENERGY, NOT SHELLS. THE GUN IS ALSO MADE OUT OF PLASTIC. MAGNETISM DOES NOT WORK. Well, maybe on the Bayonet part, bot not any of the other parts.
Ability Weapon 2: Expecting shadow powers? Well, I didn't use them much anyway, so I replaced it with a Joy Buzzer. It shocks people. It's also small and discreet, so a lot of people don't see it coming. They will later, of course, but by then most are too dead to care.
Appearance: Looks like Vezon (because he is), but pitch black armour, cape, glowing red eyes, etc. He also has a perfectly normal watch now. No, he can't hurt people with it, this isn't Hitman where anything can kill if the dice roll your way. He also has a Joy Buzzer, as previously mentioned, on one of his hands. Sometimes. It's not glued there, so I can take it off.
Ultimate Weapons: Nothing.
Important Backstory Stuff:
ShadowVezon is from another universe, which he has a mansion in. He has kidnapped various individuals from that universe, extinguished their souls, and uses their bodies as Avatars in the other (Mafia, Hitman, Bionifight) universes. He had been watching the Mafia universe in particular since the days of the Big City, and took a particular interest in the Staff used by the various Hosts. He sent in some Avatars, and has managed to build a copy of the Staff, fuelled by the energy given off by death. However, the Staff is a weak copy, and runs out of power very easily, which means he can't use it much. To date he has only used it on one occasion, where it ran out of power after about a week, in an incident which nearly cost him his life. Since then, he has been gradually collecting more power for it, even putting Avatars in more universes, which gets him more energy, although it puts strain on his mind. He has also built mansions in a few other places, including on a Cliff by a beach, in a village of darkness, and the village he tested the Fake Staff on, and he has a successful toy business running on Odina.
Important Notes:
1. I may refer to the character as an avatar, body double, or the like. That's because I'm controlling the body, it's not my own body. I still take damage normally, though, and the body can die. But I'll just control another one next round. These bodies also have a nasty habit of randomly popping back to life.
2. I may reference other universes (ie Mafia, Hitman). This is because I am also a dimensional traveller. That does not mean you know what I'm talking about. Most of you, well, I suppose iBrow dragged you into this for his amusement.
3. I am actually perfectly sane, despite being Vezon, The Joker and Green Goblin at the same time. There's a perfectly good reason, don't worry.
4. My name is not Shezon. Don't call me that.
5. My goal is to take the Staff of Unlimited Power and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands, like iBrow's, for example. (Wow, did you know the acronym for Staff of Unlimited Power is SoUP?)
If you think I can't have another weapon, you haven't read the first post enough.
Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Member Name: [ Shadowhawk ]

Weapon: [
Retractable, tri-bladed protosteel shredder talons, essentially identical in appearance, design, and functionality to those wielded by the Wolverine, built directly into the biomechanical gauntlet components of both his left and right wrist/hand structures. In BIONICLE terms, they most notably resemble the claws possessed by Matoran Vican, albeit somewhat longer and slimmer. ]

Power: [
An accomplished necromancer, the Shadowhawk has the ability to resurrect and telepathically command the corpses of deceased Bionifighters for his own purposes. These undead warriors remain under the control of their respective players, if said players so desire, but are still classified as ‘eliminated’ for health and scoring purposes. They cannot access their original powers, cannot collect pick-ups, and cannot utilize any sort of equipment other than their basic weaponry; indeed, in true zombie fashion, about all they can do is mindlessly obey their master’s whims without thought or concern for their own survival.

The Shadowhawk can have up to three (3) undead active at a time, but can only revive one per IC post. Reviving a Bionifighter requires the Shadowhawk to sacrifice at least 1 HP of his own life force.

Undead Bionifighters possess an amount of HP equal to the amount originally sacrificed to grant them undeath; only hits to the vitals will cause actual loss of HP, although maiming and loss of limbs will come with obvious penalties to the undead's maneuverability and effectiveness. Critical hits to the brain deal double damage. When an undead is destroyed, the effect is permanent; they cannot be re-revived via the Shadowhawk's powers at any time thereafter.
]

Appearance: [
Possesses roughly the same size and general structure of body as one of the basic movie-form Toa Metru, albeit with more nimble joints and a much sleeker, less ‘steampunk’ mechanical design. Physical coloration is predominantly black, fading to a sinister, toxic shade of intense green on his forearms, shoulders, and the ‘cheekbones’ of his powerless Great Kanohi Avsa.

His armor is light, form-fitted, and maneuverable, built for stealth, with a bit of ‘demon/feathered’ superficial decorative patterns and motifs to accentuate both his Kanohi Avsa and his status as the Shadowhawk, a general ‘strategic evil’ theme of appearance that carries over into his black necromancer’s cape and hood. He wears a sturdy black utility belt around his waist, in which he keeps his pick-ups and other items.

The Shadowhawk’s eyes and heartlight are a vivid, venomous green in color, and tend to glow brighter when he’s angered, bloodied, or is utilizing his powers.
]

Ultimate Weapons: [
--- ]

Special Weapons: [
Cloak of Void - Allows the user to copy one Ultimate Weapon per round; the copy retains all attributes of the Ultimate Weapon that was copied. ]

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 6/20 HP ] - Waiting for the end

Leaning casually against the building's inner wall, the Shadowhawk admired his reflection in the polished metallic surface of his gleaming talons. "I say JiMing is the Mafia, for do not all clues seem to point in his favor? ...not that we can do much about it now, irregardless."

Snagging one of Ehks' wandering livers (or kidneys, or whatever) from off the gore-streaked battlefield underfoot, the black-armored necromancer chomped hungrily at it, chewing the raw flesh thoughtfully. "Unless anyone's got any ideas? Or, alternatively, some means of summoning fire? This... bodily organ... would be a lot tastier roasted, I must admit."

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Bored

Since Shadowhawk seemed to have got bored, and it's not like the Mafian was gonna lose now (and ShadowVezon still felt a bit sore about being forced to run a marathon back on Stelt), ShadowVezon jumped onto the roof of a building, sat down, took out a bottle of Banana Milkshake, and started drinking. Ahh, finally, a rest from people trying to kill me. It's nice to have a rest, considering The Shadowed One's about to manipulate me into going on a holiday to Murder Island. It'll be fun, of course, and get me more energy, but it does get tiring having to run around each night with increasingly insane weapons and killing people. And considering I have to do it with several different bodies at the same time...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy