BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: JiMing

Health: 14/20

"Denied!"

JiMing used the Green Orb of Plantlife to summon a tree, this time directly underneath Shadowhawk. As the tree grew, he shouted to Zakaro. "Hey! Rip that tree from it's roof and give it a nice toss!" JiMing then fired a few more Chaos Spears at Shadowhawk.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 15/20==-

Blade thought quickly and frowned, as he dashed quickly from the side, using his sword to barely knock the shield out of the way of Zakaro, but adding his own momentum to slam it into Shadowhawk instead, a smirk on his face, as he stood in between Shadowhawk and Zakaro, glaring at Shadowhawk in the process.

14/20

"Smack!"

My own weapon smacked my in the face, making me lose control of the Scepter.

Just then, I had an idea.

I took the ground Shadowhawk was standing on and lifted it up at high speeds, before I slamed the ground into its original position, leaving Shadowhawk in midair.

OOC: ok guys, do something, he's in the air and a little confused from the quick action I took.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Zakaro (And now's the end) {HP: 10/20}

That was it. Half-health, here came the Bolt. Zakaro had time for one last attack, he gandered. Not that he could see well enough to do it.

"What tree, now? Ah, well, anyway, blahblahblah good fight yadayada last attack that'll totally fail, goooo!"

The purple-masked Toa staggered forward, charging at full speed and nearly tripping multiple times before falling on his face. He sighed, turned over, and his vision cleared to likely reveal Shadowhawk waiting. Zakaro gave a short laugh.

"Note to self, get a projectile power or weapon next time. Also, hurlyburly."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Chro, 14/20

Chro pulled up short in his charge, to avoid hitting Zakaro. However, he couldn't stop his shield from flying towards Shadowhawk, where it conveniently embedded itself in the tree that JiMing had grown. He gave a sigh of relief, then proceeded with his distraction/attack in a more cautious manner.

However, this caution was quickly thrown out, as Chro saw Zakaro's state. Probably with some sort of dramatic scream, he launched himself forwards and into Shadowhawk (hopefully), aiming to bodyslam (or at least slow down) the Necromancer.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Dapper Man: 15/20

Pupwa got Shady-Hawk in the air... somehow. I do not take any time to ponder how, but instead fly up to Shadowhawk and perform a Shoryuken, followed by a backflip kick to his face.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 15/20]

Voxumo shrugged as he heard what shadowhawk spoke regarding a possible alliance and instead turned to face his allows as he focused on them. He now felt he must decide whether he would betray them or take on an opponent several times more powerful.

He lifted his hand into the air as he closed his eyes seeming to focus on something not there as he made the decision in his mind

OOC: Anyone know a site that does a coin flip type program? Literally leaving whether or not I betray the rest of you up to chance

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't know if you're actually allowed to betray us. You don't have the Black Orb of Treachery, you know.

*Smirks*

Yeah but I am certain that I need not the black orb of treachery to betray you folks

Hmm.. Head or tails for betray?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

What I'm saying is, I don't think it's within the rules of the game for you to try and attack us and side with the boss.

Oh, there goes Portal's comment. Yup, see what I mean?

but their spirits

Wait really protal? I can't attempt to betray? Wheres the fun in that? You always got to have one person that tries to betray the others.. well poo

What I'm saying is, I don't think it's within the rules of the game for you to try and attack us and side with the boss.

Oh, there goes Portal's comment. Yup, see what I mean?

But it's also not specifically stated either is it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Status: Attempting to set up combined attack, vs. Shadowhawk

Now that I'm on the ground again, I draw my blade and instead of cutting him, I try to body-slam him into a narrow ravine, hoping the others rain fire down upon him.

I hope this works.

Morally unambiguous.

Wait really protal? I can't attempt to betray? Wheres the fun in that? You always got to have one person that tries to betray the others.. well poo

Actually wait the gamemode description pretty much says that the players can choose to betray

oops

forget this happened

*puff of smoke*

E: shoulda checked that first lol

Edited by Protalgif

Actually wait the gamemode description pretty much says that the players can choose to betray

oops

forget this happened

*puff of smoke*

E: shoulda checked that first lol

That said, Shadowhawk has no need for you petty fools to side with him, and Void is watching.

Void dislikes traitors.

That is all.

Gah.. two different decisions.. to risk death via void and other fighters or to hopefully survive.. such a hard choice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20]

Suddenly feeling uneasy at the presence of Vox, Pulse walked over to him, and stared at him disapprovingly with a hint of suspicion. Pulse then held out dynamite, ready to light it if Vox made a sudden move.

"Voxumo, if you're thinking of what I believe you may be thinking of... Shadowhawk spoke to you earlier, did he not? What did he say to you?"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Voxumo narrowed his eyes and tried not to smirk at Pulse as he created a small bubble of energy around the dynamite

"He told me that while he did not need my assistance if I did betray you all he would not attack me until it was necessary.. Now I am merely debating on if it is worth the risk or not."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse raised his non-existent eyebrows or equivalent of them as he listened to Voxumo, then forming a cloud of plasma around the energy bubble.

"Remove that energy bubble and we both go boom." Pulse replied to Vox, attempting to grab onto Vox's hand.

"...and why did you tell me you might betray us? Traitors usually don't announce their plans in advance. In public. For everyone to hear."

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Pulse raised his non-existent eyebrows or equivalent of them as he listened to Voxumo, then forming a cloud of plasma around the energy bubble.

"Remove that energy bubble and we both go boom." Pulse replied to Vox, attempting to grab onto Vox's hand.

"...and why did you tell me you might betray us? Traitors usually don't announce their plans in advance. In public. For everyone to hear."

Voxumo shrugs gently as he hears this. Even as Pulse grabs his hand he shakes his head

"Because I am confident enough in my abilities that I don't worry what happens if you all know. However as I said I am debating on it.. Weighing the pros and cons and so far the cons outweigh the pros.. And No I will not remove the energy bubble until you remove the plasma."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 230/280 HP ] - Being BOSS / terminating Zakaro

The Shadowhawk took heavy damage (-7 HP) from a whole bunch of attacks too varied and complicated to mention in detail. He then activated the Usain Bolt of Undeath, hurtled over and through and around anything in his path, and sent the whole of his supercharged speed and momentum into a whirling roundhouse kick to Zakaro's jaw, killing the unfortunate Bionifighter instantly.

Standing victoriously over the limp, broken corpse, the black-armored necromancer reached into his toolbelt and pulled out the infamous bone dice once more.
"Well, that's that. May he rest in all due peace... until I need him as a minion, that is. Let's see now, the next one to go is--"

He tossed the dice, caught them easily, and consulted the roll.

"--number ten! Your friend with the dynamite, the great and presumably mighty Pulse! Let's see how long he lasts, shall we?"

-==IC: Blade - HP: 15/20==-

"All we need to do is stall you until you run out of those silly weapons of yours." Blade said, frowning at the fact that the Usain Bolt was used first, and pointed to the sky, as three rings of lightning surrounded Shadowhawk with a flash, and then quickly spun in 3D space, attempting to trap him before collapsing inward to damage Shadowhawk further.

Shadowhawk can't have Zakaro. So, I produce a gallon jug of kerosene from the depths of my coat and empty onto Zakaro's dead body. I then use a lighter and incinerate Purple Guy, preventing future headaches.

Morally unambiguous.

IC - HP: 15/20

Chro flew back towards me and continued transferring heat energy towards me.

It didn't take long before the power built up was recognizably strong enough for the quick attack I'd described a bit earlier.

"Blade, Vox, Luroka, wanna do that attack thing now?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Voxumo rolled his eyes as he pulled his arm free from pulse's grip and moves towards JL and away from Pulse... far enough away. He then nodded to JL

"So what do ya want me to do?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC - HP: 15/20

"So now we just need Luroka.....Anyway, get ready to use your water powers to create a large spray of some sort to get Shadowhawk wet. Blade, the moment Luroka manages to hold him magnetically in place, you should be able to get a clear shot."

Hoping Luroka came quickly, I began to transfer energy from myself to Blade, ensuring that his next elemental attack was going to be one heck of a lightningbolt.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Daedalus, 15/20

Bemoaning his only-occasionally-useful power, Daedalus decided he would try to keep Shadowhawk busy so the others could pull off their cooperative posterior-kicking. He got as close as he dared and let loose with a flurry of attacks.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Voxumo shrugged as he heard this focusing on the blue orb of not fire and proceeded to summon a rain cloud over Shadowhawk intend to get him all nice and wet for the eventual lightning

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dapper, pretty sure you can't do that... and even if you do do that, he can still be revived later anyway.

Chro, 14/20

"Alright," Chro said to JL. "This is a bit complicated, but I have another idea. It would basically ensure my death, but probably damage the Necromancer a lot in the process. In theory it relies on you, Daedalus, Luroka (or JiMing), and Blade, plus Ehks and/or Vox if he feels like not trying to kill us all." He paused. "Actually, wait... we can work out the details of that after the current plan is completed or negated."

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Voxumo looked over at chro making a fake pained expression

"Chro... You hurt me..You make me sound like some homicidal person.."

He laughed bitterly before turning back to focusing on shadowhawk and the rain cloud

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu