Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Cantai"Ah yes, of course... I think it may take us a while to get there. But surely it should be a manageable distance, for you as well as for us."Cantai fell silent for a moment, while having a quick look at the Iron Toa's injury. "Hm. At this stage I can probably do nothing to make the stride towards Ko-Koro easier for you... This satchel here contains quite an array of medical supplies, but chances are that I would mistreat your wound.My knowledge of the matter is a bit limited, you see... Oh, however, you could use my staff as a provisional crutch of sorts. Here, take it."

26203.jpg

IC: Sumiki"Thank you," Sumiki said, taking Cantai's staff and heaving himself up, using the staff for leverage. Briefly, he winced in pain, but used the staff to transfer weight off of his bad leg. "Off to Ko-Koro, then?"

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo, managing to walk upright, burst through the blizzard he was in and found himself on a path to Ko-Koro. He noticed a cloak that had been dropped there, seemingly years ago, and picked it up. He read the tag-it said the name "KAL" on it. He shrugged, and put it on. He didn't really care about the cold, but he felt that he needed to disguise himself after all that had happened.He walked along the path, and came across a group of three travelers. One was an Iron Toa, and the other two he couldn't really recognize. "Hello," he rasped, unable to disguise his injured voice, "Are you three headed to Ko-Koro?" He stopped moving, staring into the leader's eyes. "If so, may I join you?"He had barely managed speak normally, every fiber of his being longing to tear into this Toa's throat as he spoke. He managed to control his impulses, however, digging his claws into his hand until it bled. He growled, the sound sligh pain, slight hunger, but managed to pass it off as a cough. He looked to the leader of the small group expectantly.OOC: That's you, VB, Sumiki, and Brickeens.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: CarraigBefore Cantai had a chance to speak, Carraig stepped in front of him, sword drawn. Everything about the cloaked Toa seemed wrong. His body was twisted and damaged, his Kanohi appeared infected, and he had a manic look in his eyes."Why do you want to travel with us?" He growled.

OOC: Ah, Brickeens, I sense a lot of RP'ing fun in the future. :PIC-KuAnLo:Despite his want to stay away from a fight, a smile began to tug at the corners of KuAnLo's mouth. However, using a skill he had thought long lost, he managed to control his expression."I only wish to travel, to learn the island," he rasped calmly, his muscles shivering from his internal battle of wills. "I have been gone for a while, and I wish to reincorporate myself." He pushed the sword to the side, but otherwise stood still. "I wish no quarrel, I only wish to travel." He looked this other Toa in the eye."And so I ask again," he growled to this violent man. "May. I. Travel. With. You?" He formed a small rock in his hand, hidden from the others by his cloak. Concentrating, he changed the molecular structure somewhat...done. The first time he had truly used his element in years...He held out the small, yellow diamond he had made. "If needed," he began, "I will pay for my travel." He stood there, gem held in his outstretched palm.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SumikiSumiki was wary of this newcomer. Something about him was amiss. He couldn't place what it was ...Walking behind Carraig, he tapped Cantai's shoulder, handing his staff back. "You might need it with this guy ... better to be safe than sorry," Sumiki whispered.

IC: CarraigCarraig hoped Cantai and Sumiki were ready for a fight. The Toa seemed completely on edge, trembling as he spoke. He pushed his sword back into the figure's path. "I don't want your gems. And if you want to travel with us, you walk in front of me."

IC-KuAnLo:"Of course," KuAnLo rasped, turning so that his back was to the on-edge Toa. He turned his head. "So, when do we move on?" He asked. He only did as the Toa with the sword said because he knew that this normal Toa wouldn't kill for any reason. That, and he had protosteel armour."By the way," he rasped out, "Where are we going? To the Koro?" He put his gem into the small pouch he had at his waist, next to the matoran's mask.OOC: Hmm...I just thought, what with the coloration of his mask, you shouldn't be able to see anything besides his eyes. And another point-imagining him standing there, claw outstretched with something small in his palm, his head covered by a hood...Nazgul!

profiles i guess

OOC: Yes, there are, though it isn't really infected any more. :P Let's just say it was the light bouncing off the snow, eh? :PIC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo began to walk towards the Koro, those Toa he had found walking behind him. As he walked, he decided to ask, "What exactly are we going to do at the Koro?" He kept walking, feeling a sword point touch his armour as he spoke. He didn't know if the sword was protosteel or not, so he decided not to risk it.OOC: A barely disguised question as to the makeup of Brickeen's weapon is up there...somewhere.

profiles i guess

IC: SumikiSumiki slowed down, but not due to his injured leg. Rather, he wanted to discuss something with Cantai."What do think about this newcomer? He seems strange to me," Sumiki whispered. "We don't even know his name, really ..."

OOC: Kraeyn from Kini-Nui, I said you would get away from me. IPhone Post= No ColorIC: KraeynIce spikes suddenly formed around KAL, trapping the Toa. The blizzard KAL had walked trough previously, parted slightly to reveal Kraeyn and his Wolf. It seemed that Toa of Ice had decided to give chase after KAL, and that he didn't intend to allow the Toa to escape.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I never thought about what composition Carraig's sword is. Does it make a lot of difference whether it's protosteel or another metal?IC: Carraig"When we get to the Koro, you can go your own way. What we're doing is not of your concern." Carraig had no intention of telling the Toa more than he needed to know. He hoped they would reach the Koro soon.

OOC: If it's protosteel, it could be able to stab through KAL's armour. :PIC-KuAnLo:"Agreed," KuAnLo said to the Toa who was pushing him around. "Oh, âshûrz-az!" he cursed, apparently ice spikes had formed up around him and his group. That bloody Toa of Ice was following him."Get down!" He yelled to them, smashing some of the ice crystals. "Run! Get away from this rebel and his creature!"OOC: I realize that his counter-psychology probably won't work...but It doesn't hurt to try. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Other than that, Rannin's posts are more in the style of my New BZPRPG posts instead of my current style.[iC: Rannin]"Very well," replied the Iron Toa, before turning to Red. "Come with me. I am going to turn you into an Odd Jobs Guy no matter if you like it or not."

Edited by Hubert

IC-KuAnLo:"Bagronk-u sha pushdug Toa-glob bûb-hosh skai!" KuAnLo yelled after the Toa of Ice, before he continued on his way with the three edgy Toa behind him. He walked confidently, yet wary in case the annoying Toa decided to come back.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Cantai"Honestly, between you and me, I don't think his name is what we should be concerned about. That look he gave me when he approached us..."Cantai glared at the hunched gestalt. "... I don't know. I'm just very disconcerted by his presence." A sudden yell was heard from the front of the group. The cloaked being seemed upset, but he did no aggressive movements towards Carraig.And then Cantai realized another being, of his own element, was present. Icy spikes were building up around the small group.The dark being was now yelling something, Cantai could not hear whether it was complete gibberish or perhaps some foreign language.But he had the feeling that this attack had been brought upon them by their new companion.The cloaked one was of no priority to him. But he would be ready to counter any immediate offenses from this hidden attacker sent towards him and his fellow Toa.

Edited by VampireBohrok

26203.jpg

OOC: I'm not talking about Savina, she has every right to not like Kahuwa but Naru and Zauk were just dishing out the hate right off the bat as if Kahuwa was the most despicable person out there. On a side note: Snelly, I have zero sympathy for Savina after all that's happened :PIC: KahuwaLike Zauk, Kahuwa quickly took his leave, having received more of his fill of the group for today. The same Ko-Matoran doctor he encountered on his way in led the Ta-Toa to his designated room where he would shortly be examined and taken care of. During Kahuwa's brief little walk, he wondered what would become of him in the near future.Maybe I'll end up going off on my own once more.OOC: I really do wonder what's going to happen to him.

OOC: How big are these crystals? I assume that they're easy to navigate around?IC: SumikiThe ice crystals had come without a moment's notice. The newcomer was yelling at his attacker in an unknown language, and the very words carried a creepiness about them. Whatever was happening sure didn't make much sense to him, and that was the scariest thing.Unsure of the exact situation, he summoned his disks from his back, adding midair angular momentum to them as they hovered about his hands. If he had to get out of there, he wanted to be as ready as possible.

OOC: It's the Black Speech you fool. xDIC-KuAnLo:"He's gone for now," KuAnLo rasped, beginning to walk forwards. "If we make it to the Koro by sundown, he should be locked out of the gates." He began to speed-walk to the Koro, but stopped when he noticed none were following him. He turned around, waving. "Come!" He said. "Come! To the Koro, or I'll khûrat!" He then went on towards the Koro, expecting the others to follow

profiles i guess

OOC: Kraeyn never left, I did. Kraeyn speaking normally, KAl is sprouting gibberish. Also the crystals are just shards really. IC: KraeynKraeyn just stood there, the beings words made no sense, but that did not concern Kraeyn. All that concerned him was the defeat of the monster. Lucky for him, KAL was covered in Snow. He was afterall in Ko-Wahi, and snow was his element. Soon KAL found that the snow was digging into his armor, right down into his skin. "This is for that Matoran you not only killed, but ate!"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled as the small ice crystals tried to dig into his protosteel armour. It almost tickled. However, he was angry that this being kept following him, so he decided to do something about it."Khlakut, Toa-Glob!" He roared, slamming his fist in the ground and raising one stone pillar beneath the Toa of Ice. "I'll khûrat koth!" He slammed his fist again, and stone claws began to form up around the Toa of ice in a cage, hopefully trapping him there.OOC: Translation: "[You] Make noise, Toa-fool! I'll rip/tear [you with my] claws!"It isn't gibberish, It's the Black Speech of Mordor. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC - Naru - Hospital"Your pet is still at Zauk's hut, so come with us," Naru said uneasily to Savina, before hurrying after Zauk, stopping only to see if Savina was really coming. She didn't feel all that good about what had happened, especially not with the poor jungle Toa's reaction to things.OOC: Well, Kahuwa and the rest were introduced by crashing into Zauk's hut and thus crashing a conversation as well. Imagine if you were watchin' a movie in your home with someone you've found out you liii~iiike... and then some people you've never seen before kicks down the door, smashes some of your stuff, draws in the cold, and kills the mood entirely; before proceeding to kinda bother you with their self-inflicted injuries and apparent phobia to going alone to the hospital. :PThen you get back, and have to buy them a room without expecting to get the money back, as well as almost being guilt-tripped yourself due to asking them to leave. Finally, after just settling back down, some gruesome rabies-infected werewolf howls in the distance, and despite you being tired as heck after fighting earlier that day, the people you thought you were rid of comes back to drag you out into an icy wasteland to find the thing. :lol:I would be a little miffed too. At that point, a small quarrel easily escalates, especially when everyone involved are a bit hotheaded. :biggrin:

Edited by Katuko

IC(Agira): The mystix flew up into the sky."I hate this world. I hate it to such a degree..."A bolt of lightning from a storm electrocuted him, killing him instantly.IC(Pourge): It began to snow as the matoran awoke, walking out of the hut he had taken. "Nice. Quite a nice day. Well, might as well meet the other member of this school."

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo ducked from the ice, and brought up a stone shield. As it too froze over, he loped off into the blizzard, away from the Toa of Ice and his hound. The blizzard covered his foot prints, and his cloak become coated with snow too, so that he blended in perfectly.After running for nearly an hour, he found himself on the border of Ga-Wahi, the complet other side of the wahi. He stood, rearranged his cloak, and walked down the slope. It was time for his second foray into civilization.OOC: On a side note...he was not seen by any of the others. Onarax, you can start a hunt for him if you wish...but he shall not have been tracked out of the Wahi. I want this hunt to actually take some searching, not just following him using a wolf's nose. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Well, seeing as Katuko beat me to the insanely long OOC explination I'll just say, what he said. :PI lol'ed reading that, BTW.IC: ZaukHe walked through the snow and ice, the wind swirrling the snow around him. He kept his mask activated the entire way there, forming a bubble of sorts around himself, Naru, and Savina. Protecting them from the worst of the blizzard.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Stop running away, or atleast give me a chance to respond. You can't just shrug off a fight and escape, it's not that simple. IC: Kraeyn Kraeyn was going to give search, when he remembered the other beings present. "Apologies, for dragging you all into this."OOC: Sorry for the short posts typing from my IPhone is not easy for me.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SumikiSumiki looked at the other Toa of Ice, nodding and putting his weapons behind his back. "Apology accepted. We didn't really want him around in the first place, actually. By they way, who was he? He never mentioned his name, his past, or anything."

Edited by Sumiki

OOC: I feel the need to bring this character back.Shane you three didn't see my post before your brief hiatus. I thought at first that I'd scared you off. :PIC - Kinika - Ko-Koro, streetsKinika had taken one drink too many. He now felt woozy in the head, and had been singing songs at passersby. Some had shied away while others listened until it became insulting. At that point they would walk away muttering things he didn't want to repeat.He leaned against a wall while wind and ice whipped against his mask.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SumikiSumiki was alarmed at what the Toa of Ice was saying. "It sounds like he's more insane than we realized, so we'll be more alert if we ever see him again. Good luck trying to find him, at any rate." He then turned towards Cantai. "I suppose we should head on into Ko-Koro now, after that little episode."

Edited by Sumiki