Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: Kaccio was abruptly left alone just as quickly as he had been 'greeted.' Whether it was because his request was too great, his assumed affront or the fact that the person playing as the other character took too long to respond and had to leave because of not keeping pace at all with the conversation going on was anyone's guess. However, he didn't come all this way just to be left alone. Solitude was for meditation time or when you were upset. Seeing little else to do, he simply followed after Krohlen and found him and a few other people.The silvery toa stood with a golden counterpart, it seemed. Gold gold and more gold adorned him, and it instantly gave the impression of great wealth. There also was a tall, black toa with dark red runes on his armor, giving an unholy appearance about him despite his demeanor. There also was a turaga present, but he didn't strike Kaccio as a venerable old coot. Without saying anything and staying at a little distance, he reclined his weight on a wooden column on the nearest hut's porch.

IC: BruntoaBruntoa admired their handwork, everything was all set, except for getting some electric eel kinda rahi for the pits, but oh well, they could get that later. The Broadswords and maces swung above the the many small holes the students would have to run through, It was a good thing that Rannin knew how to make simple wind-ups. (OOC: You did make them so you can wind them up to swing right?) After getting past the maces and broadswords, they would jump across the pits, then they would have to run a straight 800 yards, except they'd have to avoid getting hit by anything Bruntoa would dish out, who would wait for them at the end. This was of course if they could do a regular 100 laps around the track and field before they even started the obstacle part.Bruntoa looked at Naara, "Alright, it's finished, you can test it out now, so, you gonna do all 100 laps first before you start the obstacle course? Your not a student so I can't make you, but that's the standard."Bruntoa, without another word, ran into the obstacle course jumping with one foot in each hole as he dodged each swinging weapon with ease, then he leaped over each pit, four in all, each much wider and deeper than the last, then he sprinted the 800 yards to the end of the obstacle course."I'll wait over here at the last part of the course, which is getting past me. Oh, and remember, no powers, this is a test of pure strength and stamina."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Tairel)

Tairel, seeing the longing for being in such a place, replies,"Tell you what, we'll get a nice vacation away from the hospital for a day or two and go to Ko-Koro just you and I some day. We'll drink hot chocolate and ski and whatever else you want to do. How does that sound?" he asks before paying a Ko-Matoran for the ride back down the moutain.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: BruntoaBruntoa was impressed that she was doing all 100 laps, or at least she was so far, Bruntoa knew that many of the other teachers would be quite strong of course. Though not all of them would be necessarily. Many of the teachers were only strong in knowledge. Of course, this was only the novice course. He still had to come up with many more intense courses, ones that would actually be somewhat challenging, this one was just child's play, at least in Bruntoa's mind.Bruntoa was analyzing Naara as she ran, he could already tell that she had the strength, stamina, and the skills to beat this novice course with ease. Of course, getting past him wouldn't be easy, cause what would be waiting for her would be pillars of earth that he would summon randomly out of the ground below her, getting hit by any of them would mean failure, this was of course, once she got that far.

Edited by Snelly

IC: 32...33...34...Each lap trickled by in Naara's mind as a barely noticeable droplet in tank of many poundings of feet. She could easily do a hundred-but then again, this WAS just a warmup. And besides, most of the kids wouldn't even be close to her level. She only got this far through years and years of hard work, none of which they had.So the shebang was recieving a very good grade in her mind so far. The I'Rohu couldn't help but eagerly await the obstacle course....35...36...37...OOC: Not finishing this all immediately...LL and I have some planned interaction to hold before she challenges the obstacle course.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Krohlen)"Sponsor?" Krohlen said, sounding a little surprised. He and Vernadon exchanged looks. "Well, as we don't intend to charge for our teaching, we do need funds...it's so very generous of you, Mr Wokapu..."But Krohlen had a sharp mind, and despite his politeness he knew that with the likes of Wokapu rarely did anything that was not in some way profitable."Would there be any...terms to this sponsorship?" he inquired carefully. Seeing movement out of the corner of his eye, the scholar briefly looked to his right to see Kaccio leaning on a nearby hut.Using his powers over sound, he caused a voice to speak into Kaccio's ear - Elemental Sonics could enable perfect ventriloquism. The voice was quiet, so as not to startle him."Sorry I ran off," it said apologetically, "Wokapu's incredibly influential, and Vernadon wouldn't have called me if it wasn't important."Krohlen suddenly had the odd feeling that someone, somewhere, was thinking that the person playing Kaccio didn't need to overreact because said someone had in fact been keeping track of a conversation but hadn't had time to post at the time.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (CRANE Academy):Off to the north of the academy, a flash of dark blue armor flew between two of the huts. Intrigued, Nova came closer; no one would miss him, and besides, this was his school now.The source of the flash came from a heavily-armored female Toa running easily around an arena-like course complete with pits, miniature towers, and a final blank stretch that seemed so out-of-place Nova wondered if some nasty secret lurked beneath the sand.Around the course, near a starting line, was a black-armored Toa with a brick-colored Pakari, standing with his arms crossed as he observed the blue Toa. He glanced Nova's way, and Nova quickly averted his gaze, lacing his fingers behind his back and trying to look nonchalant.

IC: Jotham"Interesting...looks vaguely familiar, though I can't place it exactly..." Jotham paused, thinking, then shook his head as if to clear it. "Why are you looking for these charms?" he asked.OOC: Last post for today.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: [Rannin]"She's rather skilled," remarked Rannin as he walked over to where his friend was. "You think so as well."He paused for a moment, noticing a rather painful crick in his arm. Sighing, he let loose his elemental power, and caused all the metal covering his crushed and disfigured arm to dissipate, leaving a rather terrible looking limb there. He really hated fixing his arm all the time, but he needed too unless he wanted to have severe pain in it all the time.The Toa of Iron slowly began to weave metal into the flesh, creating layers of metal as he did so. Soon enough, his arm appeared to be a normal one, the metal doing its work to help make it look like a proper one.

OOC: @EW Vernadon has his cloak wrapped around him, thus you can't see the runes on his armor.IC: Vernadon"Apologies Mr. Wokapu, while your offer is very generous, it would've gone against my father's wishes. He chose to lead a simple life, living quite easily off this very land. He would wish for the school to remain the same. Also he would prefer that we would not be tied to any one organization. Be that the Cultured Gentry or the Turaga. Thus I afraid I'll have to turn down your offer. I hope you understand." Vernadon said, trying to word it as carefully as possible. He then turned to the Turaga, "As for weapons, I already have some arrangements in place with a friend of mine. Also we shall be teaching weapon forging, after all it is a very useful skill."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "Would there be any...terms to this sponsorship?" Krohlen inquired. Wokapu chuckled, "Only one term: that you and your partners help make this the most useful and influential center on Mata Nui"The Toa of Air raised his arms, "This sponsorship would be of mutual benefit. A sign of friendship!"Vernadeon them stepped in. "Apologies Mr. Wokapu, while your offer is very generous, it would've gone against my father's wishes. He chose to lead a simple life, living quite easily off this very land. He would wish for the school to remain the same. Also he would prefer that we would not be tied to any one organization. Be that the Cultured Gentry or the Turaga. Thus I afraid I'll have to turn down your offer. I hope you understand.""Oh! Well, you're very welcome," Wokapu began, lowering his arms in the process. He then stopped mid-statement, and reanalyzed what his ears had just picked up."Thus I afraid I'll have to turn down your offer"Why? thought Wokapu.Because "it would've gone against his father's wishes"Ah, right, Wokapu remembered. The businessman looked at both Krohlen and Vernadon, and the Toa of Air considered that Vernadon was likely the headmaster, or the deciding authority. "Your father?" Wokapu asked, still maintaining his generous and hospitable expression and tone, "I can imagine how much of an inspiration he was to your vision. I myself was very much inspired by my father, Wokupu. Still, I think a non-exclusive friendship with the Cultured Gentry would be of most beneficial to both of us. If you ever change your mind, here is my information". Wokapu handed Vernadon a very tiny slab of rock. On it was Wokapu's "address" (it was really just a sufficiently precise description of the clubhouse's natural surroundings relative to nearby landmarks. "You can send me a message tablet, or visit me directly at the place I described on the tablet," Wokapu said. "This sponsorship proposal was the only subject I wanted to bring. Is there anything you three wanted to bring up with me?"He looked at the Turaga and two Toa. However, he didn't notice the Toa standing in the distance - nothing in this area seemed to pose a threat, so Wokapu only paid attention to the people holding the conversation.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC(Vagdom)

"I simply wanted to thank you for the needed funds you gave me the past couple weeks," he says. "It was very generous of you and I greatly appreciated it."But, I'm not calling you "Sir." Come on, think, anything else you need? Karz."I guess that is it, Mr. Wokapu, if you three are finished I need to have a chat about my weapons with these academy owners," he adds, looking toward the beings.-Mef Man

IC: 47...48...49...Naara had become aware of a new watcher. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught him: A blue-and-silver armored toa with a sword on his back and Kakama on face.It made no difference. He would not interfere, and if he did...Well, then.50.This would just be even MORE fun.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: RedRed stopped what he was doing. One of the weapons cache was done; Hidden inside the bed. He went off to get the weapons he needed, until he spotted Mr. Wokapu, talking with the others.I recognize him. He heads that Culture thingy organization. What's he doing here.....?He watched as he handed a tablet towards Vernandon, who was probably the headmaster, seeing as he was the one who took the tablet. Were they allies, or were they just talking? Either way, he had heard of ...things.... which was better suited for private conversations.He got closer so he could listen, but stayed out of sight, standing beside the hut closest towards the conversation taking place. He drew his knife, and used the flat of the blade as a mirror, so he could see them while they couldn't see him.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (CRANE Academy, obstacle course):As the blue Toa rounded the course again, Nova caught a flash of her eyes, pointed straight in his direction.His muscles stiffened -- but then the Toa was halfway down the horizontal stretch of track before Nova. She didn't glance back.Nova relaxed again. If the runner didn't care about his presence, neither would the Toa of Earth across the way. And the Toa of Fire found himself thinking the course looked quite intriguing...He rounded the track in the opposite direction the armored Toa had run. She passed him once again as he rounded the track, but Nova felt no questioning gaze on the back of his neck. Maybe these teachers weren't so alien after all.The Toa of Earth had glanced to Nova as he approached, but now he returned to watching the blue Toa run her laps. Nova took a hesistant step forward; paused; took another step and garnered up the nerve to speak:"Er... hi. I was wondering -- uh, let me introduce myself. I'm Nova. Vernandon's apprentice. He picked me up-- Er, back on topic, I was wondering if the track is open to, to students like me. At least, I think an apprentice is like a student."The Toa of Earth's gaze was stolid. Nova would have quailed, but he felt that would put him even farther under his teachers, and so he stood straight (though his fingers twitched too often to be casual).

IC: [Rannin]Rannin, like Bruntoa, had seen the Fire Toa approach, but did not really care, deciding to watch the other teacher run around the track. He was itching to see how the other being fared with his giant swinging broadswords, no did not notice when the Fire Toa that had approached them had spoken."Eh what?" he asked, crimson eyes turning to gaze at the younger being, answering for his fellow Pakari-wearer. "Oh, hello there."

IC: BruntoaBruntoa didn't take his gaze off Naara again, he simply replied, "Sure kid, you can be part of my gym class, heck, I'm trying to make it mandatory for all students. Hopefully the other teachers will agree with that when I discuss it with them."

IC: Utu - Ko-Wahi StreetsUtu rolled in the rubble, roaring in pain. Fire hurt the eyes. He struggled to stand, and when he did, he opened his eyes, unable to see."What did you do?"IC: Salamander - Ko-Wahi StreetsSalamander hit Utu across the face."I told you."With that, Salamander looked at Kinvex, who had just stood up after Utu knocked him down."He's blind. Hopefully forever. Do what you want with him."Salamander turned around. He hadn't actually wished for Utu to be blind forever. It wasn't a fair fight, and when the fight isn't fair, there is nothing to be won. No, the two would meet again. And next time, Salamander would win fair and square. One on one.Utu stood up again, "You resort to cheap tactics in order to bring down others. I'll find you."Salamander lifted his hood up from the ground and put it on as he turned to the next street, stepping past onlooking Matoran. "And next time, I'll tear your spine from your back."Utu turned to see if he could locate Kinvex, "Touch me once, and you're done."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Krohlen)Krohlen nodded."You're right, Vernadon," he said. He turned to Wokapu. "I'm sorry that we must decline your most generous offer, and I hope you will not consider it an insult. You see, this school, this academy; we want it to be a true community. We feel that to teach these people to fend for themselves, the school itself must be self-sustaining, echoing the virtue of Unity."Krohlen spoke earnestly; explaining things was what he did."We have no head-teacher, or leader," he continued. "Each master's area of expertise is considered to be as important as the next. And most of the masters so far have chosen to live in these simple huts, rather than in rooms inside the main building."Krohlen made sure his eyes met Wokapu's."While your offer is extremely kind and tempting, it goes against not only what Vernadon's father hoped to create, but the ethos of what we are building now, together. So, as my colleague said, I'm afraid we must refuse."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded his head at Krohlen's words, "Thank you Krohlen you worded that quite well, and I thought I was the one with the bard's tongue." Vernadon chuckled. "So as you see, Mr. Wokapu, we must first achieve this Virtue of Unity, at the school. Then our student's must decided there Duty to the world. Once that is done they can find their Destiny." There is no Destiny only Chance. I agree with you, but for now I need you to, what shut up. Yes! Fine no need to get excited..This mental conflict was resolved in a split second and there was no sign of it on the outside, save a minuscule glimmer in his eyes. "If we were to accept your offer, we would jeopardize Unity, and by extension this School and it's purpose. I take it you understand the reasons why we must politely decline your offer, Mr. Wokapu." Vernadon finished, although to those listening, there was never a pause.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: JothamJotham shrugged. "Understandable. Frankly, I don't thoroughly trust you either." He paused, then changed the subject. "So I take it you don't come this way often, then? I was hoping for some directions as well, actually..." His voice trailed off.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Echelon)The door in the ice opened, and Echelon emerged. This time, he was not alone. Well; not exactly...Behind him marched two Toa, their faded red armour coated in frost. Behind their ice-encrusted masks, their eyes were cold and lifeless, and no steam emerged from their mouths in the icy cold. They carried swords. A third floated magnetically in front of them. This one, like the others, was not breathing, but looked somehow much more alive. On its face was a Kanohi Iden.Echelon and the two Toa mounted the Kane-Ra, and the third floated over to be draped across its back. Echelon magnetised him in place, so that his limp form would not fall off.The Rahi turned, and began to gallop northwards.

IC: [Rannin]"Try not to die though," said Rannin as he looked at the younger Toa. "This-"He gestured to where Naara was running."-is what Bruntoa considers the preliminary level. It's not even the hardest. Do you think you can handle it?"

IC (CRANE Academy, obstacle course):Nova blinked. "Er... die?"He glanced back to the course, his shoulders stiffening. But no, the water Toa was still running laps around the course rather than through it. The obstacle course didn't look that deadly, Nova reasoned; the thought gave him a little confidence. I can handle it.A funny warmth blossomed in his chest as he turned to the Toa of Earth. "I'd like to try it out, then," he said. "Oh, and is that water Toa a student, too? I was thinking she was a teacher due to the water tank..."