Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KahuwaKahuwa, tired of waiting in the snow, got up through sheer effort and willpower while his body begged him to stay down. The Ta-Toa rushed off into the cave to catch up to Savina, only to find another Toa of ice, asking Savina what she was doing here."Hey oh! What do you think you're doing to Savina?!"

IC: SavinaGrecko turned around and growled defensively. Something hit Savina simultaneously and knocked her back, she lost her balance and fell over. Sou then revealed herself, emerging from the crack in the wall. "What are you doing in my cave!" She growled, holding the mace in her hand threateningly. Grecko stayed at Savina's side, growling quietly. Savina got over the initial shock, but still quite intimidated by Sou. She ran over to Grecko and hugged his neck to make sure Grecko didn't get hurt. "I...I...didn't mean..." She said shaking. "My bear...he ran in...here...I went after him....don't hurt him please..." OOC: I'll be gone for an hour or so, just so you know. :)

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: Although Sou seemed ready to kill whoever dared enter her cave, when she actually saw the person, her entire outlook changed. She saw a Toa shaking in fear as Sou stood over her and Sou frowned. She had figured whoever walked into the cave would want a fight or to try and kill her, like most of the things that would occasionally walk inside her cave. Sou loosened her grip on her whip and she sits down on a rock. "I won't hurt you." She said simply to Savina who was still holding on tightly to Grecko, "What is your name?" She asked, intrigued by this person now that she no longer wanted to bash their brains out. Meanwhile, another Toa had entered her cave, a friend of the first Toa. Sou looked at the Toa nervously and tightened her mace, although the other one was easer to frighten, this one seemed ready to fight for his friend. "I'm not doing anything to her. She came into this cave on her own accord. If you want to pick a fight, then so be it."

character_37075_f.jpg

OOC: We gonna have 4 infected Mauka. :sly: IC: ZaukHe started laughing, too, "High five Naru! Finaly someone thinks like me!"He agreed, "Yeah unless its yourself. But its still fun. Loads of fun!"He noticed that they were out of the Koro."Favorite fighting style?" He asked his two companions.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Got a couple of minutes before I leave so... :PIC: Savina"Savina...sorry about intruding..." Grecko no longer sensed a threat, and stopped growling. Then Kahuwa burst in. "It's okay...Kahuwa...I'm fine.."This day was surprise after surprise, she hated it.

Edited by Snelly

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: "Savina?" Sou repeated as she learned the Toa's name. "You're a brave woman to just enter any cave in Ko-Wahi... There are far worse things than me in some of these caves." He told the Toa and Kahuwa looked after his friend, kneeling down besides her to offer comfort. Sou frowned at this behavior. She remembered times like this when her team would comfort her. Now they were dead and she was here, living out life on a hollowed rock. Seeing this made her somewhat jealous, although she didn't want to admit it. Shaking her head, the skinny Toa stood up and walked past Savina, Grecko, and Kahuwa. As she headed back towards the crack in the wall, Sou abruptly says, "Leave."

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Kahuwa"Yeah sure, let's leave, Savina. I think a certain someone needs some time alone to live in a cold, cold cave." said Kahuwa getting up. Kahuwa wasn't very fond of people with rude attitudes. The Ta-Toa began to lead the group out of the cave. The thought of having to climb the entire mountain wall again made his muscles protest.

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: Sou was ready for these Toa to leave until Kahuwa said a few words which caused Sou to flinch. Sou frowned. For some reason, now she didn't want these two to leave, although she still found them somewhat annoying. Maybe this is what her heart longed for? New friends to replace the old? Of course not, her Toa Team couldn't be replaced, even if they were dead. Sou didn't think though when she raised a hand and says, "Wait." Before Kahuwa and Savina could walk out of the cave. She had no idea what she was going to say...

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: [sou - Ko-Wahi]: Sou smirked, slowly and it was somewhat unsettling as Savina shook slightly. "Like I said earlier... I'm not going to hurt you so you don't have to be afraid." She told Savina. Then looking at the two Toa, Sou says, "The weather outside is harsh and going down the mountain is quite the task. Rest here." She told them.

character_37075_f.jpg

OOC: Wow, a lot has happened today, maybe I should try to post more often with this character.IC (Lema): Lema watched from the bottom as the other toa all tested themselves against each other and the mountain. He had no need of such competitons; why would he need to climb when he could use his element to fly? When they came down, however, he used his mask of speed to zip to the cave entrance where his companion were headed.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): When Weta woke up feeling groggy and sore, he found himself burried in a snowdrift near Kopeke's hut. His mahiki lay nearby, the with all the colour gone out of it. He reached for the mask, but found that it just intensified the pain in his head. The pain brought back memories he would rather have forgotten.He had been guarding a Ko-matoran when a squad of Matoran had appeared and barged into the hut. They had appeared so quickly that all he had time to do was create the illusion of a fake Kopeke with his mask, but it was a poor one and quickly seen through. The resulting fight was intense but quick. With his cover blown, Weta was unable to hold off his enemies and sucumbed to a series of blows to the head after his mask was removed. That explained all the blood on the snow where he was lying.He would have like to keep on lying where he was, but the urgency of the situation was starting to filter through into his brain. He grabbed at his mask and put it back on his face, feeling his strength rise. Now, he thought he could make it back to the village.***Weta shambled through Ko-koro towards the sanctum where he had last seen Turaga Nuju. All the ice and snow was making his feet numb, and he hated it. He had once been a Matoran of Le-koro, so he disliked ice anyway, and this stuff was adding insult to his head wound.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): Weta came into the Turaga's rooms, with his head still throbbing. "Turaga" he said, bowing his head slightly out of respect for the elder. "You remember that it was I who brought you news of Hafu's gone-capture only recently, and that I asked to safe-guard Kopeke, whom many toa believed to be another target of the ever-bad Makuta's followers. Today, it is with a heavy heart that I bring you news of Kopeke's kidnapping. As you can see by my appearance, I was defeated, and he is gone." It was terrible news, Weta knew, and he hated to be the one to bring it, but he had no say in the matter. He was only doing his duty. "I do not know where, but the ones who attacked him and me were not the same ones who took the same ones who came after Tamaru and Hafu. They were a group of Ga-matoran who overpowered me."

ppg2.png

IC: Red100 laps....kinda sucked. But why do I feel so.....fitting? As if I've been doing this before I lost my memory....Red walked towards the Obstacle course, his legs heavy and tired. However, he would get some rest here. He could barely fit into the holes when crouching, but it was enough. Taking out his knife, he parried the closest weapon which swung at him, which brought him out of the hole. Expertly, he kicked off and spun himself, and grabbed the blade of the weapon without cutting himself. As he was swung up, he let go, flew upwards, and managed to grab the rope. As the next weapon swung past, he gripped that one, and soon just let the ropes do their job as he easily swung from rope to rope, above all the dangerous weapons.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Naru):Naru opened the coat for a bit just to emind Zauk of the load of throwing daggers she had strapped to herself."Duh," she said. "I tend to super-heat them before throwing, but my combat style should be obvious. When I'm not throwing knives I just use my plasma by itself. I'm not too fast on the move and I don't have as many fancy tricks to show off that Toa of other elements have, but I think I make up for it in sheer firepower."

IC (Lema): Lema made his way inside the cave and caught snippets of conversation as he did so. "Wait... down the mountain... rest..." he couldn't make head or tail of it, but he didn't recognise one of the voices. Apparently there was another being in the cave.They turned out to be another toa of ice. "Hi all" he said "What's been going on in here?"

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): Weta shambled out of the sanctum and out into the frozen streets of Ko-koro. he did not know where he was going, but wandered randomly.

IC: AldarinAldarin watched as the Toa of Air wandered around randomly. Holding up his staff just for some fun, he sent out a low powered plasma burst to melt the ice and snow underneath Weta.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SavinaSavina smiled warmly at Lema, "Oh, nothing...were just staying here for the night, that's all..." Savina petted Grecko slowly on the head, though after a few minutes of that she began to lean on the bear and close her eyes.

IC:Phavion grimanced, "I have not fought many creatures on my way here, but I know how to use my shield, and how to use my mask. If my elemental powers will not suffice to defeat a rahi, then I don't know what will."OOC: I designed Phavion to be defensive than offensive, and he helps protect his allies than go off by himself. Safety in numbers.

IC: Zauk"Really? Well like to be quick and able to move around. Sometimes this ax isn't good for it, so..." He took out his ax and detached the two blades on it, "Its also blades and a staff."He began, "Hey who else-" He promptly interupted by a roar. Which was answered by another, and another.Zauk kept his voice low, "Mauka. A whole pack. If you keep quited they might not hear us untill they are close." A powerful clawed arm suddenly burst from the snow under him and swatted him into a drift. "Or maybe not.." The mauka that attacked him was joined by three others. Each one having a infected mask.OOC: And so it begins.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zauk"Really? Well like to be quick and able to move around. Sometimes this ax isn't good for it, so..." He took out his ax and detached the two blades on it, "Its also blades and a staff."He began, "Hey who else-" He promptly interupted by a roar. Which was answered by another, and another.Zauk kept his voice low, "Mauka. A whole pack. If you keep quited they might not hear us untill they are close." A powerful clawed arm suddenly burst from the snow under him and swatted him into a drift. "Or maybe not.." The mauka that attacked him was joined by three others. Each one having a infected mask.OOC: And so it begins.

OOC: Muaka. It's Muaka. ;)IC (Naru, in the Drifts):Naru barely had time to yelp in surprise before another of the beasts headbutted her and sent her tumbling across the frozen plains. She cursed from both pain and cold as she struggled to get back on her feet in the harsh wind, and began pulling a few knives out of their holsters. She cursed again when the tiger caught her with a lightning-quick strike, pouncing on top of her and making her drop her blades in the snow. The Toa of Plasma desperately grasped at its mechanical paw, but it was way too powerful so simply push off.The Muaka growled ominously. Before it had time to begin slashing her with its claws, however, Naru focused her energy and sent a wave of boiling hot plasma coursing through the appendage. The outer metal shell instantly turned bright orange, then yellow and white; glowing brightly with heat when it began to melt and drip. The tiger roared in pain as it jumped away, leaving Naru breathless from its weight, but still alive and in the fight. She fumbled through the loose snow for her lost knives, but could only find one. Frustrated, she ignored the rest and went to help her fellow Toa.

OOC: Red is on the obstacle course right now.Red was tired. Not too tired though. Turns out that this course wasn't for matoran. But for some reason, he felt a competitiveness, a 'happy' rage burning in him to show everyone that you don't have to be Toa to be boss. He dropped from the final rope, having completely 'dodged' all the evading weapons without even trying simply by outsmarting the rule. As he ran out of the roll, he sprinted, and charged up his energy for the sprinting he needed to get past the icy pits. If Toa had problems, he'd have to outsmart the rule again.What were pits without edges? Borders? He thought as he jumped from 1 to another, finding stable points and leaping towards the next pit, and again and again....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Aw, man. I'm a bad speller, even for Bionicle words. :PIC: ZaukAfter getting out of the snow drift he got his spiked whip out of his pack. It crackled with electricity as he quickly swung it around and latched it onto one of the great cat's armor. Electricity shot through rahi and stunned the beast. He was going to go over and smash its mask, but the other muaka had other ideas. He was sent flying through the air from a powerful blow. He landed in a heap.Standing back up he said, "Thats its." and shot a huge arc of lightning at cat that attacked him. While dodging a blow from his buddy. "Ha ha! Fun, right Naru!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Weta): Weta shambled out of the sanctum and out into the frozen streets of Ko-koro. he did not know where he was going, but wandered randomly.

IC: AldarinAldarin watched as the Toa of Air wandered around randomly. Holding up his staff just for some fun, he sent out a low powered plasma burst to melt the ice and snow underneath Weta.
OOC: Weta isn't a toa of air, but he sometimes tree-speaks when he's nervous.IC (Weta): Weta yelped as hot plasma engulfed the ground beneath him, vapourising the ice almost instantly. He looked around for the source and spotted a Turaga pointing something at him. He sent a burst of magnetism at be sall being to push him away and then set off in the opposite direction, quickening his pace. He didn't know why anyone would randomly attack him, but he wasn;t going to stick around for them to try again.IC (Lema): While Savina seemed happy enough to drift off to sleep, Lema stayed alert. Just because they had a place to sleep didn't mean that he coud let his guard down. Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: It did not take long for Knidia and Jotham to reach the newly built Academy. Now to see who was around that they could question...OOC: Thanks to that helpfully provided list of teachers and students, I think Rannin, Bruntoa and Red at least are somewhere on the premises

IC(Pourge): The matoran looked around, and saw two more people. "Hey! What is this place? Do you have any idea?"

IC: KahuwaLike Lema, Kahuwa was still on alert as he put himself in a sitting position against the cave wall, leaning his back against it. The Ta-Toa didn't really trust people like Sou and the thought of living in solitude in a cave was always a strange concept to him.Strange people live in strange ways.Kahuwa's eyes slowly closed as he drifted into a half-sleep state. His grip around his twin katanas was firm and he kept his ears very attentive to the slightest sound using his Arthron.

IC: The Toa Xanthium reached Ko-Koro. "Now that we're here...we should attack immediately. Klastio, if there's anything else you know about Vaarn, now's the time to tell."

OOC: Hmm... I don't want Vaarn dead just yet, maybe near the end of the RPG I can kill him off, or maybe in a few months. IC Klastio - Ko-Koro - Talking: "We need to figure out Vaarn's routine first, where he spends most of his time in the mansion, where his guards are stationed, we can't just run in there, for all we know, Vaarn could have an army in there, waiting for us to strike," he said to the optimistic Tahuva. -Klastio