Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hmm... I don't know... it's possible, seeing as how EW and Nuju have... cooperated on matters before (coughloveshackcough). Maybe, but I doubt it for some reason...

Well, even though EW's character has the tablet, he received it from the Nuju-controlled Whenua as part of the staff plot, so...

Q2TtLEz.png

Oi! Hau Karda, why you guys no in Le-Koro?

There are still quite a few of the team in Le-koro. I think Zealokan's characters are still there, and Dekuna and a few of the new additions to the team are working on a project that might help to stop the Rahkshi.
Zealokan, Dekuna, Tegam, and Tangrua, and of course Miha are still there. Just put her outside of matan and natan's and we will all head ther together. Besides, isn't the wraith guy who I only ever saw once, when he was leaving, part of the hau karda? He is in ko-koro, and he might help.Did dekuna recruit Uar? I have a friend whe might want to join. His char is Named toa Vakaja, and his username is toa Vakaja 2012 Edited by NStephenH

Stannis does not have the tablet; Whenua does. Stannis only knows that he must go to Nuju and speak with him because of the hunch that its incriptions are in the bird... scratch, I guess.I don't know if Nuju does mean to reference what I am after, but if he does, it would make sense, so I support that theory.

Stannis does not have the tablet; Whenua does. Stannis only knows that he must go to Nuju and speak with him because of the hunch that its incriptions are in the bird... scratch, I guess.I don't know if Nuju does mean to reference what I am after, but if he does, it would make sense, so I support that theory.

You know, if you hadn't maimed half my characters, some of them might of joined Stannis on this...but no....you got all thirsty for my blood! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sneaky2.gif Well, you haven't touched Havon yet... :lol:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

@ NSH: Yes, I think Uar was recruited back in Po-koro. He is in the hut with the others.

I know he is in the hut, but I didn't know if He was in the Hau karda. He cam up to me and I told him to talk to havon. I don't think he ever managed to catch up with him, but he was talking to dekuna, and I didn't read allthe posts between you two. If we do, then Miha's going to be maaaaadddddd. :upset: Oh well, I am going to try to get a friend of mine in anyway.

Oh... I see... and if Nuju is referencing what you (or should I say, we?) are after, that would mean that what the Rahkshi are looking for are connected to the Chronicler's Company, I would guess...

Sorry, but I finally finished editing this. It's actually really important to those in the lava pool inn.BTW: Thanks to everyone who participated in the ta-koro love-bust! I really enjoyed reading the battle! (and thanks to Loyd for mentioning "I am the DR remix", it totally fits the entire piece!)Sorry I wasn't around to act as a pivotal role too much... I really should have been more in touch.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Sorry, but I finally finished editing this. It's actually really important to those in the lava pool inn.BTW: Thanks to everyone who participated in the ta-koro love-bust! I really enjoyed reading the battle! (and thanks to Loyd for mentioning "I am the DR remix", it totally fits the entire piece!)Sorry I wasn't around to act as a pivotal role too much... I really should have been more in touch.

Don't worry about not being around, what is really bad is when you set your character up for a fight, and then when you get back it is over.Hey, you are here now!

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hereby announcing the Island Liberation Squad's problem-solving business!If your character needs help or backup or anything, you can contact us via billboard in any Koro (please post a copy on the ILS blog post as well, since I'm likely to miss single posts in fast-moving topics) or directly at our HQ by Lake Pala.Note: We will most likely not undertake evil-aligned jobs.