Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh god, I did it. Snarky NPC De-Toa #27 is now Krayn, the biggest prick in the force.

He can be Skyra and Tillian's frenemy! They're technically on the same side, but they're enemies. :lol: Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Oh god, I did it. Snarky NPC De-Toa #27 is now Krayn, the biggest prick in the force.

He can be Skyra and Tillian's frenemy! They're technically on the same side, but they're enemies. :lol:
I have plans for Krayn. Plans for character development. :sly:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

This play is awesome, it lets me rhyme the weirdest things, and get away with it too! :biggrin:

I find the play awesome because of what Jaron just did.Go and see for yourself. :P
Dude...I'm pretty sure Jaron just made all that up...cause...no one in their RIGHT mind would make rules like that. :PBut since Jaron isn't in his right mind, this is okay. :lol:

This play is awesome, it lets me rhyme the weirdest things, and get away with it too! :biggrin:

I find the play awesome because of what Jaron just did.Go and see for yourself. :P
Dude...I'm pretty sure Jaron just made all that up...cause...no one in their RIGHT mind would make rules like that. :PBut since Jaron isn't in his right mind, this is okay. :lol:
We're making up the rules anyways, I just specified them.And he has an official rulebook, published by Turaga Vakama. I shall prove it in my next post. :PI can't wait for the added hilarity here...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well that may be true...but Skyra's handbook has been approved by the Great Beings themselves, forged in the heart of the Mangai Volcano, blessed by all the Turaga with their stamp of approval, and even Makuta admits it's got authority beaming from it's pages, like a glorious aura of justice! And it's all true...I promise. :sigh:

Edited by Snelly

Look guys, I understand you're loving the play, but most of these posts you're making really belong in PMs. I'm not trying to be a spoilsport or a killjoy, but this topic is getting cluttered up with conversations and pointless banter, both of which are more appropriate in PMs.A good rule: if it's only relevant to you and someone else, take it to PM.

@ Bieber - You are right, got a bit carried away in the excitement, I am sorrys. :(Anyway, I think we're done posting parts of the play for tonight, seeing as Biobeast and a lot of other people are offline now, we shall continue it tomorrow!

Edited by Snelly

Hey guys, I'm likely not on until tomorrow afternoon, as it's the last day of university this semester (vacation, yay!), but I will try to move the various interactions along then, especially the plot in Onu-Koro. Again, sorry that things are so busy, but learning 3-D modeling from scratch is not that easy.Cheers and til later!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

It appears that the plan to destroy The Love Shack to get rid of the love bug has failed epicly...

Shhh....they're not suppose to know that. :) And I wouldn't say it has failed, it's not like they're in a permanent location, there outside in the middle of Le-koro. No 'shack' to speak of. Edited by Snelly

What exactly does the villain hideout in the Charred Forest look like? I have an evil Toa of Magnetism headed that way.

It's currently in the works and should be done soon. There are currently 4 evil followers of Makuta there so if you want to tempt fate and deal with them, be my guest :DBy the way, what does the Infernavika crew consist of? I may add a new addition soon.

I dunno...Jaron just gave Onuzek the talk. I think the hotel I bring us to will be the new love shack. xDAnd, for the infernavika, It's me as Grochi, Tyler as Raknar, and Emissary as Gunner. That's all I remember.

No, bad Kal, we're not trying to make a new love shack, I think we'd all love to keep Le-koro intact. :PAlso, the play has turned out a lot better than I though it would really, at least so far, it's sorta slowing down a bit cause certain people are offline, but it's been really fun so far..We should make have a play an annual event or something. :P Edited by Snelly

I dunno...Jaron just gave Onuzek the talk. I think the hotel I bring us to will be the new love shack. xDAnd, for the infernavika, It's me as Grochi, Tyler as Raknar, and Emissary as Gunner. That's all I remember.

It will get some other members as soon as some people *pointed glance to Progenitus and Shadow Guardian* get moving. Namely, one LITERAL gunner/bard. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Good, Armadijo, we need the people.And you might be right Gravity...except I don't think Jaron will let him sleep, in his search. xD

E, it'll more be rejoining than truly adding a member. But The Captain won't abandon the ship...Yet. Also, Yasurek (pokemonlover360) is currently part of the crew. Sorry about the forgetting on my part-I've been keeping up with the story.@Gravity: Go with Plant Life. It's underestimated (due to its weakness to many elements), undervalued (as it is not an iron or magnetism), and underplayed (for the above reasons). That added alliterative appeal combined with those sentiments make me want to, at least. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Ok, I thought so.BTW, One of my character just got one of his limbs ripped off by Kal's Rahi-Toa. XD

Really? Completely?Oh, happy day. He's fed, and I won't have to worry about him.*turns around, glancing at the Toa behind him who was slowly eating a tentacle-arm.*Having fun back there, KuAnLo?*KuAnLo growls*Yep, I'm good. For now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now