Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

...No, I'm fairly certain I said sand. Did I say sand? Second, it caught enough dust that Hoboken couldn't see any rocks around him, thereby hindering his ability to use his element via sight.Okay, I said Dust. That's smaller than sand, and sand is smaller than pebbles.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ladies, Gentlemen, Eldritch Abominations from Haumea and Giant Robots, I am proud to present to you all the fourth episode of the BZPRPG Podcast, which we have failed to keep to around 30 minutes. Within it includes an interview with Tyler, and features Krayzikk as the Co-Host, due to Onarax's absence during the recording.The blog post for where all discussion of this episode should go can be located on my blog.The episode itself can be found on SoundCloud, or embedded on the BZPRPG Podcast Website.Also on the website is my eight minute interview with EmperorWhenua, which you can listen to in order to laugh at my expense.

Guys, discuss it in the blog post.Anyway, I'm seriously debating whether or not to start a fight between Salamander and the remaining Mark Bearers, but I'm leaning against it. It's a bit late, and I don't want to have to stop in the middle of the fight because of something as silly as needing sleep. :P

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

Well, I've decided.My next post, Skrihen will engage Heuani in battle.She is a character that I am willing to risk death with, even for the reward of an interesting battle.
Usually I'd say "Get in line." after three people first volunteered to go but you already went and posted so I guess we kind of got ripped off for the moment somewhat. :confused: Having over three people attacking one character makes for confusing combat. Not trying to come off as a prick or anything. I'll wait and watch for the outcome and to know when I could best step in.

Well, I've decided.My next post, Skrihen will engage Heuani in battle.She is a character that I am willing to risk death with, even for the reward of an interesting battle.
Usually I'd say "Get in line." after three people first volunteered to go but you already went and posted so I guess we kind of got ripped off for the moment somewhat. :confused: Having over three people attacking one character makes for confusing combat. Not trying to come off as a prick or anything. I'll wait and watch for the outcome and to know when I could best step in.
Sorry, man. I did give people fair warning, though. And I posted the action actually a couple if ICs past when I was going to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Great, well, sorry guys; I had a very busy weekend and wasn't able to RP. Could someone give me a recap on some things happening? pweeze.
Um... Ko-Wahi is the scene of a fight between Kaerhi and Hatann versus Noiatz, Elian, that other Toa and your character. Just go back one page to catch up. Oun-Wahi was the scene of a battle between Onyx's henchmen and Hound & Co. Le-Wahi: the hive has been blown open, tons of Rams pouring out, chaos. Po-Koro: Tosp, Tupua and Kythera are still walking towards the Oun-Koro highway.

WIP

Also, Grav, I challenged Nuju Metru to a fight. My post will be in a second. Which three decided to help? I'm not current yet.-Bane
I know Skrihen is. I think Kal is, and someone else.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kal's going to sit back and attack when he feels things are quickly going down the drain.Kal isn't going to rush Heuani in a battle frenzy.Kal doesn't work like that.Kal is smart.
Kal talks in first-personKal, if I remember, is a prick :P (kidding)Kal is probably the opposite in character to AmerikosKal (the BZPRPG char) is dumb, Kal (cool guy that gives good advice) is smart.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Kal Sr. and Kal Jr. are smart, they just normally don't show it.In battle, their mental faculties kick in.

Guys...don't look now, but I'm bring Xxeth back into the game. Muahahahhahaha.
The most important question has been asked in Ga-Wahi.
This is true.
"Where's my ukulele?" Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ukelelie! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Run from Eugene! (for those of you who know anything about Adventures in Odyssey)-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Kal Sr. and Kal Jr. are smart, they just normally don't show it.In battle, their mental faculties kick in.
This is true.
"Where's my ukulele?"
Dude, don't get mad but...I was hungry...so I kinda ate it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

This is true.
"Where's my ukulele?"
Dude, don't get mad but...I was hungry...so I kinda ate it.
I heard they have a good source of iron and protein.