Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Why do all of Grochi's chars seem to know Tillian?-Teezy
My characters keep themselves updated on what happens around them very often.My spy networks are rather large.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kal characters are actually Borg in disguise. Their Hive Mind keeps them all linked together.It's a logical explanation.
God no not this again.Anyone who played War Zone will know what I'm talking about.-Dovydas
*dies*
...Now I want to find a way to make a bunch of characters who are all linked with a hive mind.That, or...make a custom species that is like that.Communication across the expanse of a Wahi.It would be amazing.
No Kal, this has happened before, I know...I lived through it, and it really really....stunk.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I don't recall War Zone.Was it that RPG that took place inside of BZPower itself after a massive hacker attack?If so, then I might have a meager idea of what you're talking about.
One of two of that variety.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah, it was something like that, that was my first RPG I played in too...There was this whole borg thing that ended up getting removed from the game cause it got so out of hand. So, I cringe at the idea of seeing that here.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ah, but that was a while ago...and I actually think that might have been my first RPG on this site. Weird, Skyra.I want to find a way to make it better. Like, insectoid species.
I would be on board with that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah, but that was a while ago...and I actually think that might have been my first RPG on this site. Weird, Skyra.I want to find a way to make it better. Like, insectoid species.
I would be on board with that.
If only we didn't already have that other thing we're working on.

profiles i guess

I just realized:Judo is one of the most needed martial arts in this game. Wrestling is almost never used in combat. Now I love ranged attacks as much as anyone, but that hair-pulling, body slamming stuff needs to happen too.I'm going to create a Judo master in Ga-koro who teaches for free. Anyone who wants, please come and train.Pie: I know. *bows* -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I have a char who uses Tae-kwon-do in Ga-wahi at this very moment. I'm planning on having him join Kal's group, though.
I have a char who uses Tae-kwon-do in Ga-wahi at this very moment. I'm planning on having him join Kal's group, though.
He has finally been responded to.

profiles i guess