Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I've never got Doctor Who. He's what? A doctor in a time and space traveling box? To do what? Give aliens check ups?
The Doctor is his title, not profession. He protects alien and human civilization.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, I'll admit it: I had just the teeniest bit of fun on that recent post.
That was beautiful.I still think you should capture, torture, and convert Kal if you feel like it. As opposed to just, you know, maiming/killing him.Whatever floats your boat, I guess, though I know which I would recommend. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

It would be interesting to see how Nuju plays realistically yet still keeps Reordin alive, I suppose.Unless he has a backup plan in case one of the chosen ones die.
Actually, I'd rather have Nuju play realistically and let Reordin live on his own merit; I don't want his seeming invulnerability to become a cop-out in every single boss fight. That wouldn't be fun at all, now, would it?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Those of you attacking Heuani (and who have already attacked), please put a bolded OOC before your posts saying so, so that I'll be able to find them more easily when I eventually type my next reply.
Got it. I'll edit my IC with one.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Those of you attacking Heuani (and who have already attacked), please put a bolded OOC before your posts saying so, so that I'll be able to find them more easily when I eventually type my next reply.
Can do.Also, for Fanixe and anybody who can provide extra insight, is what you just did even legal? :P

profiles i guess

Nuju,You had to kill Amerikos, didn't you? :P Now I have to make a Bucky with a vendetta. Oh well, I loved Amerikos, but he wasn't very good in the smarts department. I had hoped to survive that fight.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

It would be interesting to see how Nuju plays realistically yet still keeps Reordin alive, I suppose.Unless he has a backup plan in case one of the chosen ones die.
Actually, I'd rather have Nuju play realistically and let Reordin live on his own merit; I don't want his seeming invulnerability to become a cop-out in every single boss fight. That wouldn't be fun at all, now, would it?-Teezy
If I keep Reordin alive now, it's just so I can kill him at a better time. :)

test2.png

Can do.Also, for Fanixe and anybody who can provide extra insight, is what you just did even legal? :P
You mean bolding practically the whole text? I was doing that before the battle, so I sure hope so. If you mean the Kraata- well, I looked at the post in which the Rakshi were taken care of, and it seems like a Kraata survived. And I dont plan on using it for combat, so again, I hope so.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

You can't command a Kraata without legitimate means. A Parakuka user, steeped towards evil, where the Parakuka is mostly in control, is one of the only people I can see being able to make a Kraata do what he or she wants. Not everyone can communicate with them, certainly; still fewer will have that ability and motives that align.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Well, I thought Lantz/Skaarn might be able to, since the Skaarn consciousness was created when Lantz made a deal with Makuta to be his servant in exchange for power (and Friar Tuck thought it would be funny for that power to be in the form of a Hordika Transformation)

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

I just created my self-character, he will be joining the strike team as Amerikos' replacement. He won't be fighting Heauni, but there will be a memorial post for Bane's entry post, and a vow of revenge.What's disgustingly awesome?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

He doesn't. Time is fluid, aside from certain points.Oh, and Karz. Looks like Amerikos is toast.
"From a nonlinear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."And I still have yet to make my Skakdi character.EDIT: LORAX! Goodness, man, you don't constantly have to mention that it's a lightstone rifle and that you won it in April, we get the picture. xD Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess