Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Heyyyyyyyy there, Mark Bearers! Guess what! You're...all about to die.Now that I have your attention, let me enlighten you: your characters will not die in seven days, as long as you play them right. Let me explain: when you make your IC in which you receive the Timestamps, your Mark goes juggernaut. Your char will receive a temporary high and strength boost unlike anything they've ever experienced, Mark or no Mark, and since it's unable to be satiated like that ever again, it triggers a death clock. As of now, your chars have a week to live as their Mark slowly shuts down and dies, followed shortly by, well...your chars.Unless.The clocks can be replenished. Consistent fueling of the Marks can regenerate the clock, and, if you feel so inclined, you can even attack other Bearers for their time. Note, however, that this latter option does not come without risks: to take another Bearer's time, you'll need to actually knock them unconscious and take it, kind of like foreign tech, so that's not advisable unless you're really ready to throw down. There will be a couple things that I'll add on to this later, but for now, just enjoy. And don't forget: as of now, your chars have a week to live. They will act differently. Treat this as the char dev that it is.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Heyyyyyyyy there, Mark Bearers! Guess what! You're...all about to die.Now that I have your attention, let me enlighten you: your characters will not die in seven days, as long as you play them right. Let me explain: when you make your IC in which you receive the Timestamps, your Mark goes juggernaut. Your char will receive a temporary high and strength boost unlike anything they've ever experienced, Mark or no Mark, and since it's unable to be satiated like that ever again, it triggers a death clock. As of now, your chars have a week to live as their Mark slowly shuts down and dies, followed shortly by, well...your chars.Unless.The clocks can be replenished. Consistent fueling of the Marks can regenerate the clock, and, if you feel so inclined, you can even attack other Bearers for their time. Note, however, that this latter option does not come without risks: to take another Bearer's time, you'll need to actually knock them unconscious and take it, kind of like foreign tech, so that's not advisable unless you're really ready to throw down. There will be a couple things that I'll add on to this later, but for now, just enjoy. And don't forget: as of now, your chars have a week to live. They will act differently. Treat this as the char dev that it is.-Teezy
Well that's just great. <_<

Well that's just great. <_<
Honestly I'm ROFLing at BFair right now. About time we had some major backstabbing involved. I heartily approve of this. Just don't get out of hand trying to keep your charries alive by refueling...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

In my opinion, this shall be rather fun with the Mark Bearers. But, also, somewhat annoying.In other news, Heuani shall henceforth be known as Ol' Gregg.
Sure, you can call Heuani that, if it tickles you. In return, he'll tickle your favorite character with a sword... and probably get a little bit carried away with the game.I like this MB face off idea. It's a good initiation to move the stagnant plot somewhere, and it's a downright cutthroat concept - right up my alley. MB players though, be warned: you need to remember that, desperate though your characters' circumstances now are, any sort of GMing or other unrealistic play used to stay alive won't be tolerated. You have to keep playing within the confines of realism to escape this fate.EDIT: Wow, Tuck, same brainwave, huh? Yeah, everybody, TWO staffers are reminding you to play fair. So do it. Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Well, hey. Contempt is a rather common emotion that people feel for Praggos, so he should be alright on that score.If not, he's always got the ability to steal time from others if he puts his mind to it.EDIT: I assume you know what that's from, Nuju, in that case?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

EDIT: Wow, Tuck, same brainwave, huh? Yeah, everybody, TWO staffers are reminding you to play fair. So do it.
Come now Nuju, I've been around this block a few times. I'm confident they'll be able to do it, but it must be said. Far too many times have I seen great ideas like this end up as one large mess for staffies like u and me to clean up.Anyway, I'll grab the popcorn. Should be a good read. *sluuuuuuurp*

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I get back from watching a movie (Ice Age 4, not that it matters) and then I read this:

Then I'm like: Cool! another exciting movie to watch!..............Fire 'n Blood, Fire 'n Blood*Cackling laughter* Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What is the mark?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Hoo boy. This'll be interesting...I take it this is effective immediately?Edit - And how long would you estimate the seven IC days will take OOC?Edit 2 - And exactly how long does this super-high last?

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

Hoo boy. This'll be interesting...I take it this is effective immediately?Edit - And how long would you estimate the seven IC days will take OOC?Edit 2 - And exactly how long does this super-high last?
@Edit 1: That's for you to decide.@Edit 2: 'Bout five, ten minutes.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey everyone, the first batch of "new" news is up. I use quotes since I'm not sure how new this is, but continue to send me news updates. Also, feel free to add links to the relevant RP posts if there are any - it will help me write the updates in that news ticker format.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Hey everyone, the first batch of "new" news is up. I use quotes since I'm not sure how new this is, but continue to send me news updates. Also, feel free to add links to the relevant RP posts if there are any - it will help me write the updates in that news ticker format.
The first news in five months :happydance: !a very long hiatus...And a red and black toa of fire with an axe and a voltiak (which happens to look like a gas mask) has sprung up in ko-koro! very original.!!! Expy alert! Expy alert! All Expy haters man your battle-stations! We must combat this force at once (:P) !!!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I know not who these ILS people are, but if this group is as big as people are claiming, then I am all for making this battle happen.
This is the Island Liberation Squad. :)This is the village we have built at Lake Pala.This is a wiki article with the team's history. The latter parts are not as detailed as the former, but it should be enough to tell you what you need to know.Hopefully AuRon will return to advance the hostage plot soon, by the way, so that the ILS doesn't stay frozen (pun intended) while the Makuta-supporters gather forces. The current action in Le-Wahi seems to have brought in at least one new member, though, and if Nuju allows us to make progress on the Parakuka plot by dissecting one of the beings that was caught, then we might gather more support by helping the Turaga.Speaking of which: Vezok's Friend, your characters came there to see them, right? They are of course free to do so now that the battle has ended. Ask Nuju to RP their responses if you want conversation.EDIT: I like how both of Emzee's latest news revolve around this group. :D Edited by Katuko

EDIT: I like how both of Emzee's latest news revolve around this group. :biggrin:
I've sent him a PM, so at most, two more stories with the ILS could be published.and great work on the new map of pala-koro

I know not who these ILS people are, but if this group is as big as people are claiming, then I am all for making this battle happen.
This is the Island Liberation Squad. :)This is the village we have built at Lake Pala.This is a wiki article with the team's history. The latter parts are not as detailed as the former, but it should be enough to tell you what you need to know.Hopefully AuRon will return to advance the hostage plot soon, by the way, so that the ILS doesn't stay frozen (pun intended) while the Makuta-supporters gather forces. The current action in Le-Wahi seems to have brought in at least one new member, though, and if Nuju allows us to make progress on the Parakuka plot by dissecting one of the beings that was caught, then we might gather more support by helping the Turaga.Speaking of which: Vezok's Friend, your characters came there to see them, right? They are of course free to do so now that the battle has ended. Ask Nuju to RP their responses if you want conversation.EDIT: I like how both of Emzee's latest news revolve around this group. :D
How can one join?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis