Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Thanks a lot, time to run into them soon.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Alrighty people, I've got two new characters that I've yet to send into the RPG, anyone open for interaction?
There's a group beginning to form around Joske in Ga-Wahi. You could join the club there.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Alrighty people, I've got two new characters that I've yet to send into the RPG, anyone open for interaction?
There's a group beginning to form around Joske in Ga-Wahi. You could join the club there.- Vorex
Eh, no. Seems like there's already quite a lot of people there.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Eh, no. Seems like there's already quite a lot of people there.
Oh well. :PPeople, just letting those of you who are interested in Xylak and the League know, in Kumu at the moment I am showing the process by which he recruits people. So... yeah. You might wanna take a look at that.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have a nameless Makuta-aligned Skakdi that will be open for interaction in Po-Wahi. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I have a nameless Makuta-aligned Skakdi that will be open for interaction.
There is the Magalsa, a group of outcasts wanting to destroy the pillars of civilization. It's currently in Po-Koro, but it will be traveling around the island for new members. Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Where is Hub's shrine?
It's in Ko-Wahi, I think on some Mountain. It's not really hidden at all.
It's not really a group at all, Rit and Vaisaga are just sort of there because Rit overheard Joske talk about his womanizing ways. That didn't exactly sit so well with her. :PBut yeah they'll probably leave them afterwards.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Don't worry guys. There are heroes in the works to rise up and challenge these fiends. I've tried, but I just can't play the bad guy when they simply outnumber the good fifteen to one.Rene, were'd you wander off to now... we need to talk... ;)
Oh, Tuck, if only that were the case.There are literally three or four of us bad guys against the largest good player group in the entire game. I'd reckoned it's bigger than anything last season. If we struck now, we'd be struck down instantly. I can respect what Katuko's made here. I can fear it. Needless to say, we will take any and all villians, henchmen, dumb brutes, mad scientists, and mooks anonymous.Also Rene hasn't gotten on AIM in awhile. I saw him online here the other day though.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Don't worry guys. There are heroes in the works to rise up and challenge these fiends. I've tried, but I just can't play the bad guy when they simply outnumber the good fifteen to one.Rene, were'd you wander off to now... we need to talk... ;)
Oh, Tuck, if only that were the case.There are literally three or four of us bad guys against the largest good player group in the entire game. I'd reckoned it's bigger than anything last season. If we struck now, we'd be struck down instantly. I can respect what Katuko's made here. I can fear it. Needless to say, we will take any and all villians, henchmen, dumb brutes, mad scientists, and mooks anonymous.Also Rene hasn't gotten on AIM in awhile. I saw him online here the other day though.
He's at the national Order of the Arrow conference right now, as he mentioned before. He's not going to have much time to be online until that's done with.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Wow tuck's a boy scout? That's awesome, I use to be one.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Wow tuck's a boy scout? That's awesome, I use to be one.
Not Tuck, Emperor Whenua-he's a Scoutmaster.But, this is off-topic and shouldn't really be discussed further. :PSo, I'm actually looking forward to this ILS vs. Makuta-Followers fight that might happen at some point.It'll provide good opportunity for me to close part of one of my own plots.

profiles i guess

Well Z and Darix will defiantly be involved, where is the ILS?

Don't worry guys. There are heroes in the works to rise up and challenge these fiends. I've tried, but I just can't play the bad guy when they simply outnumber the good fifteen to one.
It's funny, now I have one character on the good guys' side and one on the bad guys' side. :P Like KNI said above, we're going to need all the Makuta-aligned people in the game (maybe even the Daedra, for that matter) to pull this thing off. I admit, this will be a challenge. Edited by Sam Nex

Don't worry guys. There are heroes in the works to rise up and challenge these fiends. I've tried, but I just can't play the bad guy when they simply outnumber the good fifteen to one.
It's funny, now I have one character on the good guys' side and one on the bad guys' side. :PLike KNI said above, we're going to need all the Makuta-aligned people in the game (maybe even the Daedra, for that matter) to pull this thing off. I admit, this will be a challenge.
You may have Xylak on your side. May.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Half of them are in Ko-Wahi (near to the Place of Shadows), trying to settle a hostage situation with the Shadow Hapaka.The other half is in Pala-Koro, thoroughly trouncing (or having already beaten, I can't remember) Vorasku's Organization.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Thanks Emmisary, time to get to work

The ILS's base is in a small, walled village called Pala-Koro, which lies on the southern shore of Lake Pala, in Le-Wahi.
I have a Ga-Matoran named Lara who is on the road from Ga-Koro to Ta-Koro. She's blue with a Kakama and a large backpack.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I have a Ga-Matoran named Lara who is on the road from Ga-Koro to Ta-Koro. She's blue with a Kakama and a large backpack.
Alright, I'll get my Toa over there. :)Is your Matoran in the Ga-Wahi topic ot the Ta-Wahi topic?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Alright, I'll get my Toa over there. :)Is your Matoran in the Ga-Wahi topic ot the Ta-Wahi topic?
Ga-Wahi. Just make a post on the road or seeing Lara, and I'll be sure to interact.Would anyone mind if we got the Pala-Koro story going again? I think all of Toa of Smooth Jazz' characters have been defeated, so the defenders just need to post their capture. Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Krell will just be all like:"What the heck ever."'N stuff.
And then Zenix will grab him by the neck and almost kill him. :P
At which point a fight breaks out and the Makuta Followers Destroy eachother.... cool.png
Nevermind.I guess these guys are the Sith, now.

profiles i guess