Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So don't be mad at Onarax. Be made at you.
What where does my name come up in this? Totally confused, also:
I guarantee a Vortixx with thinks he's one ugly little bugger.
Totally gonna have Sev do this.Also Vorex, for the record I agree with the others, this is pretty much metagaming. Not the worst example but still meta gaming.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

So don't be mad at Onarax. Be made at you.
What where does my name come up in this? Totally confused, also:
I guarantee a Vortixx with thinks he's one ugly little bugger.
Totally gonna have Sev do this.Also Vorex, for the record I agree with the others, this is pretty much metagaming. Not the worst example but still meta gaming.
I explained ages ago how the spy situation would be dealt with and no-one complained then. It would have been helpful to have known that I would receive this kind of reaction.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In the streets of Western Europe centuries ago, people dumped their chamber pots into designated slots of the street and they ran free through there. I figured that was what we were doing sewage wise.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

In the streets of Western Europe centuries ago, people dumped their chamber pots into designated slots of the street and they ran free through there. I figured that was what we were doing sewage wise.-Teezy
I was of the impression that they had holes in the ground above rivers.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Sewage systems existed in the Indus Valley multiple millenia before Christ.They're Older Than You Think.
I'm still fairly certain flush toilets are a recent invention, but that's not a subject I'm very knowledgeable about.Relevant to the current flamewar discussion.
See this guy? This guy is smart. Listen to this guy.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

That literally only says he went to the Isles.The "business" could very well be attempting to troll people in the bar. You're gonna have to be smarter than that.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Dorian's just decided to kill Xylak at the first opportunity and keep Bad Company close until he's sure of who the mole is.EDIT: Whoa whoa whoa, I ain't in this anymore. I gave up arguing when we started talking about sewage.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

What seems to be the problem here?
Okay, so one of Vorex's chars, Xylak, knew Dorian's first and last name, but Dorian never gave his name out to anyone besides Nikarra (who wouldn't have told anyone) or Brykon (who also wouldn't have told anyone). Or something like that. Now everyone's in a big argument that Vorex is metagaming.EDIT: Triple ninja'd. Edited by Sam Nex

What seems to be the problem here?
It's... complicated.A character of mine used Dorian's name after learning it through something which happened IC, but wasn't very specific in terms of details.EDIT: Not last name, that was edited out after the situation was explained to me in detail.- Vorex Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ignore what I said earlier. I was having trouble with the internet connection, but I got it fixed. Also, what's the status on the hostage situation in Ko-Wahi?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Alright, good, everything's fine now. Now let's get on topic.

Ignore what I said earlier. I was having trouble with the internet connection, but I got it fixed. Also, what's the status on the hostage situation in Ko-Wahi?
Not much, I think the hostages are still there.EDIT: Ninja'd. Edited by Sam Nex