Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Tuck is back!Guys, initiate project "ashdfkufhjasvf" and get in that nuclear bunker fast!
Tuck, you abandoned me! :(But it's good to see you again.- Vorex Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I need: A character who collects rare__, Your choice, A character who has a polar opisate personality to there parakuka, A character who would be willing to train someone in revenge, And a Shades member who is the target of revenge.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

"If I could start againA million miles awayI would keep myselfI would find a way..."
You won't believe how happy that quote made me.
That was the first song Dor ever sang to her. c:SHE REMEMBERED<3-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Exacta. =3I don't really know what her musical style is yet, but I knew I had to bring that back. It was right on an intuitive level. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"If I could start againA million miles awayI would keep myselfI would find a way..."
If I could interfere in this, I would.But, sadly, true love is the one thing that my chaos cannot interfere with.Unless Naara dies. Kill Naara kill Naara kill Naara KKill Naara kill Naara kill Naara- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

hey guysremember how you hated reikcuz he was obnoxious, evil, and completely not as cool as he thought he waswellnow you can hate xylak :)
hey guysremember how you hated reikcuz he was obnoxious, evil, and completely not as cool as he thought he waswellnow you can hate xylak :)
GahWhy must this be true

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You're a little early with that.Because everyone will hate Xylak pretty soon.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It can't possibly be more unpleasant than his personality. It can't.Additionally, I find that, because attractiveness is subjective, you can't say your character is a "6" or a "7" because maybe someone thinks they're hideous, especially cross-species. Beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beholder.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Unless you're Dor or Heuani-Teezy
Or Xylak.- Vorex
That's what I'm saying. You can't say your character automatically draws everyone with their stunning beauty. I immediately judge him as a prime example because you say he's a "9.5."I guarantee a Vortixx with thinks he's one ugly little bugger.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Or Xylak.- Vorex
That's what I'm saying. You can't say your character automatically draws everyone with their stunning beauty. I immediately judge him as a prime example because you say he's a "9.5."I guarantee a Vortixx with thinks he's one ugly little bugger.
Tyler made Dorian a 9.6.Also, IlliciaxDorian, anyone?- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Or Xylak.- Vorex
Thing about Dor and Heuani is, they don't just have looks. They've got charisma. They've got style. They're not up-in-your-face handsome, they're the kind of guys you can take home to mom, watch as they talk sports with your dad, and then use as a shoulder to cry on after they murder your pet and frame it on the creepy next door neighbor with the wandering eye and the dilapidated shutters.It's not just about the looks. They have to have an air about them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Xylak's personality does not match up with the thought of him looking super cool or pretty or anything.Dorian and Heuani, on the other hand, have personalities that seem to fit with how they're supposed to look.Dorian and Heuani: Super cool.Xylak: Uglier than the ugly duckling.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Or Xylak.- Vorex
Thing about Dor and Heuani is, they don't just have looks. They've got charisma. They've got style. They're not up-in-your-face handsome, they're the kind of guys you can take home to mom, watch as they talk sports with your dad, and then use as a shoulder to cry on after they murder your pet and frame it on the creepy next door neighbor with the wandering eye and the dilapidated shutters.It's not just about the looks. They have to have an air about them.-Teezy
I never understood why girls don't shoot people like that instead of dating them. That air must be cyanide.-Dovydas

Or Xylak.- Vorex
Xylak's personality does not match up with the thought of him looking super cool or pretty or anything.Dorian and Heuani, on the other hand, have personalities that seem to fit with how they're supposed to look.Dorian and Heuani: Super cool.Xylak: Uglier than the ugly duckling.
Give the men medals.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Or Xylak.- Vorex
Xylak will have an air soon enough. He just has to find a personality he's comfortable with...[/mysterioushint]- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]