Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey, Nuju! Good to see you, man!Guys, Nuju's back. Abort plan! Abort plan!- Vorex
:|There is no plan.
Not that you know of..... I have my own evil plans floating around the malfuctioning gears inside my head..... but now that Nuju is back, I can try to get some characters approved :happydance:and then to my previous question that got ignored; Has anyone interacted with my characters in pala-koro?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What did happen to the Shadow Hapaka vs ILS situation? It just stopped all of a suddon, are we missing vital players for it to continue?
I have no clue. from what I know, we are just waiting on the ILS to make their move.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What did happen to the Shadow Hapaka vs ILS situation? It just stopped all of a suddon, are we missing vital players for it to continue?
I have no clue. from what I know, we are just waiting on the ILS to make their move.
I, for one, is waiting for a reply from that-guy we-were-speaking-with. Sideways, was it? I stated as much in this topic.

According to him, limb replacements do have enough articulation that 'a leg that can support weight and bend at the ankle/knee' is okay (quoting him there). But in further conversation he said that finger articulation was too advanced. And he had already stated that MN's residents had barely gotten past hooks and pegs in place of lost hands and legs.
I'll retcon my char back to the non-bendy iron part if needed, but I contest that fingers are more advanced. A mechanical leg needs some form of muscle replacement in both the thigh and shin in order to work, while fingers have no muscle, only a "wire" running through each that allows them to bend. When pulled by the hand's muscle, the entire finger curves, which is why it's so hard for most people to bend only the first joint of one.Compare fingers:http://www.wired.com...finger_full.jpghttp://alexandria.nu...er_Extended.jpgTo legs:http://mechsys4.me.u...sive_device.jpghttp://media.commerc...illo2_t607.jpegIf bendable fingers are out, then supportive legs might as well be too. In that case, single-joint prosthetics (no mechanical muscle replacements) would be the universal limit. Or at least, make a bendable finger OK, but restrict its movement (for example, can grip an object like a claw but not twirl it in your grasp like you could with proper fingers).And yeah, if the Matoran can pick themselves apart and rebuild every now and then, then an inferior mechanical replacement should be possible. I get that having a limb lost and then immediately regained is bad roleplaying, but that's why prosthetic are inferior in the first place; to force a loss.
This.All you'd need is a Toa of Iron to create a thin wire in a finger to act as a tendon, and you'd be golden.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

HEY GUYS DURDEN WASN'T KILLED IN A CAR WRECK AFTER ALL AREN'T YOU EXCITED......I missed you all, too.-Teezy
You do realize that the last two days have been a relentless freefall of countless people on Skype telling me how much they miss you?... I'm serious, btw.-Dovydas
And every post in the freefall came from yours truly. cool.png- Vorex Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Just so you know, you have permission to kill any of my characters captured by the ILS.
Hm, just to spite you we'll probably keep them all alive. :P Interrogation is in order, after all. The Parakuka-user will probably die by "accident" after some testing to check how removal of those slugs might work, though.

Hm, just to spite you we'll probably keep them all alive. :P Interrogation is in order, after all. The Parakuka-user will probably die by "accident" after some testing to check how removal of those slugs might work, though.
Don't forget Desilix! He's in that group too, on the ground, unconcious.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Too bad that Toa can't actually do what Dorian just did, as I believe Greg has stated they can only focus elemental powers out of their hands when they are not generally releasing/absorbing energy from the environment. :3
And since when has that rule...ever been followed here?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I dunno. I can't remember the last time someone shot their element out of their mouth. Most recent I saw was during the fight outside Pala-Koro, but that was still done by placing the hands by the mouth.
When it boils down to it, it's just a different interpretation of the same rule. Point is, BZPRPG canon is slightly different from Greg's interpretation, which has been shown a lot of times over the course of the last year - elements are used in ways that they definitely wouldn't have been used in the canon, and they're utilized and activated in different fashions. This is just one such fashion.And yeah, we have chars who breathe frickin' fire. Manipulating one's tongue, or shooting something out of one's mouth, is a lot less of a stretch than that.
When was it that Kumu-Islets became basically the "Dorian's love-live" topic?
Uh...never?-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Just so you know, you have permission to kill any of my characters captured by the ILS.
Katuko, just to make sure you know, Jazz has two Parakuka users. So that's twice the chances to (figure out how to) free the Turaga.Also, the following notice is going up in all Koros except Pala.

Now Recruiting

The Black Inferno

Hate Makuta?

Looking for profit?

Want to cause destruction?

On the run from the law?

The Black Inferno may be for you. Open trails will be held on the beach south of Xa-Koro.

All welcome. Specially seeking Kakama wearers, Toa of Lightning with Kanohi Matatu.

Yup, this is part of what I was alluding to the other day. Other parts are still in the works with Nuju.

Kumu Islets: Dorian's Love-LifeGa-Wahi: Tillian/Adrian/Gust/Ema's Love-LifeKo-Wahi: Esao's Love-LifeI'm not sure about the other topics, but I'm certain that Tyler's chars have active love lives there too.-Void Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kumu Islets: Dorian's Love-LifeGa-Wahi: Tillian/Adrian/Gust/Ema's Love-LifeKo-Wahi: Esao's Love-LifeI'm not sure about the other topics, but I'm certain that Tyler's chars have active love lives there too.-Void
I don't think Adrian has a love life... Also, Le-Wahi is Angel's love life.EDIT: Huh, that part of your post got cut off in my quote. Woops. Edited by Sam Nex