Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

If anyone defending pala koro wants to, they can pick up Desilix's unconcious body to hold prisioner.
Actually, he's behind the Organization members. I don't think anyone would go back there.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

If anyone defending pala koro wants to, they can pick up Desilix's unconcious body to hold prisioner.
Actually, he's behind the Organization members. I don't think anyone would go back there.
I'd be lying if I said that you thought right. ;) Edited by Mr. Wade

:kaukau: Hey, I completely understand, and it takes some pressure off of me, because I want to spend my personal time watching the Olympics. BZPower is simply not as important. That, plus I'm still trying to really come up with a vision for what I'm about to do with my characters.Merida

Kulamus is still open for being killed, if anyone is interested.
I'd be interested I guess, but I don't know anything about Kulamus if he's evil or good, I'll check the profiles, see if I can find him.EDIT: Yeah I found him, an evil Toa of lighting eh? My Toa Lathon might be interested in taking him out. Edited by Flex Nard

Alrighty people, new character open for interaction in Ta-Koro. :biggrin:
Good, evil, neutral, or something else? Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

The profile feed just deleted my profile for Quaara and took a chunk out of another bio. What?-Mef
It's done stuff like that to me too when I screw up with edits. I advise using recent caches of the page to salvage profiles via copypasta magic. Failing that, you'll probably just have to rewrite them completely.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

What do Matoran eat?
Canonically or in-game? :P In the BZPRPG, characters consume pretty much any food item you can find on Earth, though usually with a BIONICLE twist. Barbecue, steak, salad, cake, etc.EDIT: And ninja'd because Emissary is awesome. Edited by Fullmetal Eyrchamist

What's the situation at Kini-Nui?
bump
Well, we were about to capture two followers of Makuta, a Turaga and an unconscious Toa of plantlife though another Skakdi named Purgatory jumped in and provided a distraction so they could get away. A fight ensued between him, Viloz (with a bit of help) and Purg was defeated, bringing us to the present moment where we decide his fate. VF, hint, hint. (Take your time, no rush)Unfortunately, no one posted that they went after the Makuta followers so they may have escaped...unless someone who hasn't taken part in the battle posted that he decided to track them. That sums it up pretty well and once we clear most of that up, we should be able to get the search rolling again.

Unfortunately, no one posted that they went after the Makuta followers so they may have escaped...unless someone who hasn't taken part in the battle posted that he decided to track them. That sums it up pretty well and once we clear most of that up, we should be able to get the search rolling again.
Oh shnap, I had no idea what was going on :SIs there still time to follow them or are they too far away?

Oh shnap, I had no idea what was going on :SIs there still time to follow them or are they too far away?
There's still time. You never posted specifying whether your Skakdi was involved in the battle or tracked down the followers like some were supposed to. Considering that there was a Turaga carrying an unconscious body which is so much heavier than herself, you'd have more than an easy time chasing them down. Plus, we already spotted them. They stopped somewhere in the jungle though.

Well, now they can attack/flee faster this way. Oh yeah!So, anyone who is chasing them, pick up the pace. And, like I said yesterday, my posts will probably be slower today. I'm just so bored/frustrated with BZP these past few days. :P Deleting my profiles, no one is interacting, barely. I need to find something else to do.-Mef

Bout to have another big event that envolves the staff of the Makuta's revenge inn.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

There's still time. You never posted specifying whether your Skakdi was involved in the battle or tracked down the followers like some were supposed to. Considering that there was a Turaga carrying an unconscious body which is so much heavier than herself, you'd have more than an easy time chasing them down. Plus, we already spotted them. They stopped somewhere in the jungle though.
Done cool.png

Just one I'm doing. It's just for fun,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Regarding Pala-Koro, I'd say the village side is definitely winning, but it's not concluded yet. Half the enemy team is already unconscious, though, and the ILS with allies outnumber Vorasku's.
One of them is either dead or severely brain damaged and is very unlikely to ever regain full functionality.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now