Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey Wotz, do you want Tadris involved in the Stendhal plot, or did you just want to retire him for the moment?-Void
I'm slowly reintroducing my characters ATM. I'm afraid of reviving Tadris (and Readra in fact) because he's in Ga-Wahi and well, that place was madness last time I was there :P I'll try and bring him back next.

Hey Wotz, do you want Tadris involved in the Stendhal plot, or did you just want to retire him for the moment?-Void
I'm slowly reintroducing my characters ATM. I'm afraid of reviving Tadris (and Readra in fact) because he's in Ga-Wahi and well, that place was madness last time I was there :P I'll try and bring him back next.
Most of the madness causing characters are inactive.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

you act as if no one in this topic has ever physically assaulted someone over the age of seventyi meanum-Teezy
:kaukau: I have. But he was my grandpa, and he was tougher than most guys at their prime, and I was a five-year-old with a temper-tantrum.Anyway, I sort of trapped my Toa character in the wastelands of vagueness known as "traveling between Koros". So now I'm thinking of bringing him back up again now that I have time. Where's a place with plenty of action going on (preferably not in Po-Koro or Onu-Koro)?Merida

So are there Rahkshi running around the island? And if so are they playable? And also about the Rahi on the island, are the only Rahi around the island only the ones that appeared in the canon 2001, the ones in MNOG1? Or are there other Rahi, like stone-apes and stuff on the island, because there are plenty of cool Rahi out there that were created later.

So are there Rahkshi running around the island? And if so are they playable? And also about the Rahi on the island, are the only Rahi around the island only the ones that appeared in the canon 2001, the ones in MNOG1? Or are there other Rahi, like stone-apes and stuff on the island, because there are plenty of cool Rahi out there that were created later.
No Rahkshi, unless staff brings them out again.Rahi are mostly 2001. However, there are a few non-specific ones people have created. But at the end of the day, if it didn't migrate to Mata Nui in canon, it probably isn't here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

No Rahkshi, unless staff brings them out again.Rahi are mostly 2001. However, there are a few non-specific ones people have created. But at the end of the day, if it didn't migrate to Mata Nui in canon, it probably isn't here.
Thanks, about clears that up. What about Ash-bears? There was one in the movie MOL? Not sure if the movie made them up, but I don't see why they can't be around. Edited by Flex Nard

As Krayzikk said, Rahkshi are absolutely NOT playable, unless you are staff. They are also extremely powerful, and could defeat a small army of toa.And any Rahi not found on Mata Nui (see here) are not playable. So yes, there are Ash Bears. MOL was canon.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Rahkshi are around, but extremely rare and only Staff Controlled, you're only chance of running into one is a staff battle. As of this time, Players can not control them.As far as Rahi go, all 2001 Rahi are here, along with custom Rahi based off of Animals such as cats, wolves, and the like. As for Rahi from other years, I'm not so sure of.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Dorian's got an interesting take on Bionicle swears. "Karz" and "Karzit" get repetitive to read, so I decided to shake things up a bit.-Teezy
Clearly. It certainly made me laugh.
Bikini? What's a bikini? Some sort of seafood.Um, I see no reason why Bioinicle characters would know about earth swimwear, guys.
I don't see why they'd know about trench coats either. Or cloaks. Or dresses. And yet, so many characters have those things it's not even funny.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Vezon had a cloak. And trenchcoats have the excuse of being cool.But the other things? Wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy. . .
Vezon was a loon with a cape. :PAnd I really can't argue the trench coat point....

fK5oqYf.jpg

^ Also: Please avoid quoting multiple posts at once. Cut quotes out of the post you're quoting, if needed.
It's not me doing it, I think it's Firefox. Every time I quote something, it doubles it, which is really annoying and I can't always remember to fix it. Especially if it's a multi-quote. I hate Internet Explorer though, so that's not an option, maybe I'll try Safari or something... but yeah your right, that last post is terrible with how big the quote is. Edited by Flex Nard

It's not me doing it, I think it's Firefox. Every time I quote something, it doubles it, which is really annoying and I can't always remember to fix it. Especially if it's a multi-quote. I hate Internet Explorer though, so that's not an option, maybe I'll try Safari or something... but yeah your right, that last post is terrible with how big the quote is.
Try Google Chrome.Also, sorry for misunderstanding you're question about Rahkshi. Rahkshi, In Game, have attacked fairly recently, but there aren't any abroad that the characters (or we) know about. On on the swimwear note- I don't see why bionicles would strip off their armor to swim. Many have armor as part of their bodies. But there are a lot of earth things that have slipped into the game, and Bikinis are probably not the worst of it. So whatever.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Well, it's more than likely that there are beings out in the BIONICLE universe who aren't in the habit of constantly wearing armour. They would most certainly need something to protect their modesty.-Void
I do this every 50 pages or so...Anyway, here is how I look at Bionicle clothing. All beings have natural armor, that they can't take off. It's kind of like their skin.Some characters, mostly combatants, choose to wear a second set of armor meant to protect them in battle. Some characters wear a purely ornamental second set.The others wear clothing. Of a character isn't explicitly stated to wear clothing, they probably fall into one of the first two categories.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Well, it's more than likely that there are beings out in the BIONICLE universe who aren't in the habit of constantly wearing armour. They would most certainly need something to protect their modesty.
But see, Matoran Universe beings all have armor as part of their bodies. Wearing stuff over that armor I can buy, sure, but swimwear?^That works, I guess. Edited by BenLuke-116

While this is fan-art of a Skrall, I see Toa as being mostly like this when it comes to armor and clothing. Metallic skin plating, some visible muscle and stuff here and there; movie style. Since Skrall and other Bara Magna species are more organic than the 85% mechanical Toa, I don't see Toa as wearing clothing for use as modesty protection at all. Heck, their anatomy incorporates "swimwear pants" already.I mean, if Tahu were to take off his armor there, he would remove the silver shoulder pieces and cuirass. He would then be left with his basic red plates, and that would be his "naked" form. You know, like every Toa walked around in 2001 and 2004. Or even if he could remove the red plates seen in the movie screenshot, he still has mostly mech stuff underneath, as Toa are not humans and simply don't have much to hide. Remove any more plating and it's likely not like removing clothes, but skin to them. Edited by Katuko

The Toa Daedra voting is over, and the winners have been selected. Thank you all for entering. Congratulations to the winners. :) EDIT: Just trolled everyone by not actually mentioning the names of the winners. :P Envy is Venedico, played by Tyler, and Pride is Kynaera, played by Legolover.

Edited by Fullmetal Eyrchamist