Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Stalav graciously accepts the card and places it down with his own five. He looks down the table as the Matoran beside him says, "Seven of heartlights." "Go, Takea Shark," Stalav says. The Matoran looks around the table to see if anyone else had the card.-Mef Man
I thought it was Go Ruki. That sounds better than "Go, Takea Shark". It sounds like something from Gundam, Pokemon, or who knows what. I do like the seven of heartlights thing. I gotta remember that.

Stalav graciously accepts the card and places it down with his own five. He looks down the table as the Matoran beside him says, "Seven of heartlights." "Go, Takea Shark," Stalav says. The Matoran looks around the table to see if anyone else had the card.-Mef Man
I thought it was Go Ruki. That sounds better than "Go, Takea Shark". It sounds like something from Gundam, Pokemon, or who knows what. I do like the seven of heartlights thing. I gotta remember that.
How does 'Go Takea Shark' relate to Gundam in any form?Robo-Shark does not equal Tragic War Between Humans With Giant Robots.

Alright...who here wants to give me a big, big recap?Diet Grochi might like to?
Stalav left Kal picking the bass in the tree. If you'd like for him to walk into the Makuta's Revenge (my new tavern!!) and talk with Stalav, I'd appreciate it.-Mef
ButYou should have just taken control of UnariAnd kept the Bright-Star Inn going. ;_;Welp, thar goes my business venture.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Visaru, for that reply, you gotta wait for Cy or whoever attack Velan to get back on and post. It's been a week now, he should respond soon, or otherwise we'll just say the gravity change wore off.
Tabby Toa of Cats was actually online when I posted that! Yes! And he might have already posted. I haven't checked to Ko-Wahi topic yet.@Kal Grochi- Verak and Kulamus left your new toa of fire in the desert. Sorry. I didn't want to wait all that time for you to get back.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Don't worry guys, it's just an institution where you pay to go off on a courtship ritual with the aim of of each assessing the other person's suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse.
Lies!And, anyone who's waiting for Tabby Toa of Cats, he told me he's going to be posting either later tomorrow or Sunday, so if someone could give me a recap of the ILS's doings in Ko-Wahi I'd appreciate it.-Mef

IC

(Levarie Obed [Talking to Aenarius: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, Bar])

"Yes, siree, for a few shiny things you can get an hour alone with one of the girls," Levarie states while fixing the being's drink. "It's a rather enjoyable experience: getting to talk to a pretty girl over dinner, sitting by the fireside, walking out onto the balcony. It's all a very nice experience," the Toa adds.-Mef Man

IC - Aenarius - Makuta's Revenge:Aenarius raised his eyebrows."And that's... All the deal entails?" The substance of his question was, he hoped, plain to the barkeeper.

IC

(Levarie Obed [Talking to Aenarius: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Tavern, Bar])

"Yes, you're not...limited to those actions," Levarie replies, guessing at what the warrior meant.-Mef Man

Sounds like a brothel, methinks.EDIT: and to the above post, that sounds good. The Vs will wait for him, unless AuRon has any problems. Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------